My Ranch - Wo de zhuang yuan

edited September 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
Blue sky, white clouds, lazily lying on the beach, while feeling the gentle breeze coming from the sea. Hounds at the side with marine animals chasing each other around. Cups of unrivaled wine from his personal winery with cuts of prime A grade steaks readily around. For others, life is all about pursuing money, power, and fame, but for Jiang Hai, this type of lifestyle is what he constantly dreamed of.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-ranch/

So who can apport to the spoilers:

-what about the romance? -harem or not?
-who is the chick or whatever the number they are..
 -whatever you want to add
Tagged:

Comments

• Oh it is a harem and a huge one at that
    There are above 10 members and all of them know about it

I read until 650, raws is at 750 or something so i am waiting for chapters to get added.I can answer till that point
  • Beel said:
    Oh it is a harem and a huge one at that

I read until 650, raws is at 750 or something so i am waiting for chapters to get added.I can answer till that point
    What happens with the wife?
  • And what's about that betrayal thing in the tags of Novel Updates?
  • Beel said:

He initially does not forgive her and asks her for divorce, she extends the period after asking him a lot of times and even does not say anything when he has various girls in his life. The mc hates her first then slowly over 200 chpaters becomes neutral then they have their first sex in 500's.She is kinda his wife as they have not taken divorce.
  • lettosk said:
    And what's about that betrayal thing in the tags of Novel Updates?
    Maybe because he feels his wife did not treat him well initially,I have no idea why this novel would have that tag.
  • edited September 2016
    Beel said:
    Beel said:

He initially does not forgive her and asks her for divorce, she extends the period after asking him a lot of times and even does not say anything when he has various girls in his life. The mc hates her first then slowly over 200 chpaters becomes neutral then they have their first sex in 500's.She is kinda his wife as they have not taken divorce.
    How and why does she betray him? And why does she want his forgiveness? What makes her change her mind about him? I mean seemed like a loveless marriage from the start, what happened?
  • Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    Beel said:

How and why does she betray him? And why does she want his forgiveness? What makes her change her mind about him? I mean seemed like a loveless marriage from the start, what happened?
        She does not betray him 
        She starts liking him slowly afterwards initially she did it for her mother.
        She meets him and likes him over a long period

• Beel said:
    Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    Beel said:

She does not betray him 

Do you know approx when she starts pursuing/liking him? Might wait till that point to read it :D
  • Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    Beel said:

She does not betray him 

Do you know approx when she starts pursuing/liking him? Might wait till that point to read it :D
    More than 200 chapters
  • Betray like ntr?
  • Taryn said:
    Betray like ntr?
    No there is no betrayal at alll
  • what chapter did she finds out about the mc being rich? and also what chapter is the next upgrade for his tattoo?
  • what chapter did she finds out about the mc being rich? and also what chapter is the next upgrade for his tattoo?
    Snake-Flood Dragon-Dragon till now
    She probably knows in like 30 to 40 chapters
  • So what happened to the wife's mother?
  • So what happened to the wife's mother?
    She has no clue about anything
  • what any other pets does he get i mean any notable pets?
  • what any other pets does he get i mean any notable pets?
    2 Dogs,Eagle,Squirrile,shark(who also has a shark girlfriend),Mega Squid,few dolphin whale type fish,
    Few animals he keeps in his manor later on as security like mountain lion
  • Beel said:
    what any other pets does he get i mean any notable pets?
    2 Dogs,Eagle,Squirrile,shark(who also has a shark girlfriend),Mega Squid,few dolphin whale type fish,
    Few animals he keeps in his manor later on as security like mountain lion
    the shark is the shark he captured when he first tried fishing?
  • edited September 2016
    So to those who read the raws from i what i see the novel is pretty lighthearted right ?? without the usual dramas, almost death situations etc etc... that we see in most xianxia ??
  • Ren Arcadia said:

the shark is the shark he captured when he first tried fishing?
    Yes
    sorry bad english
  • RIIIcardo said:
    So to those who read the raws from i what i see the novel is pretty lighthearted right ?? without the usual dramas, almost death situations etc etc... that we see in most xianxia ??
    There are a few really dangerous situations but the rest of it is pretty lighthearted
  • He becomes powerfull? kill someone? enters the underworld?... spoil me plz.
  • eldaniwar said:
    He becomes powerfull? kill someone? enters the underworld?... spoil me plz.
    There are few gang fights. So he kills few people in gun fights, no entering of underworld
  • edited October 2016
    Does the MC start to like his wife by the time they have sex? If not why do they have sex?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Does the MC start to like his wife by the time they have sex? If not why do they have sex?
    They are drunk and she comes on him.(MC has zero resistance against  any woman who comes on him). Plus he has no bad feelings for her and starts to go towards liking
  • Beel said:
    Akashura said:
    They are drunk and she comes on him.(MC has zero resistance against  any woman who comes on him). Plus he has no bad feelings for her and starts to go towards liking
    So he starts to have feelings for him after the sex?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Beel said:
    Akashura said:
    So he starts to have feelings for him after the sex?
     Nah he is more like there was no reason to hate her that much and the sex happens wayy later at like 600 maybe
  • why does he even hate her to begin with? even if it was a loveless marriage thats not really a reason to hate someone, especially not after she finally starts liking him....
  • why does he even hate her to begin with? even if it was a loveless marriage thats not really a reason to hate someone, especially not after she finally starts liking him....
    This novel is morally kinda fucked up
  • oh I see...so when does he meet his first harem member? since apparently he has a huge fucking harem