Craziest Theory EVER

2»

Comments

• Since this thread has broken away from its original purpose (and I don't want to look up if this theory exists or not), I'd like to take this time to ask... is it possible that a Yun Che is a descendant or reincarnation of the evil god? I doubt I'm the first to put it together but it seems highly, um, plausible..? I felt this was possible some time during the arc on the demon continent. It would explain so much, from the high compatibility of evil god's veins to the gods legacies and such... Jasmine had said something when she was talking about the evil god (I don't remember what) but... if this is true, the fact that he could blend the Phoenix flame and that Asgard ice thing together (saying that he felt it was the evil god vein's idea) make more sense. I think he will become a god; what do you think?
    there is already a thread for that look for the yun family ancestor thread 
    buzzkill
  • Since this thread has broken away from its original purpose (and I don't want to look up if this theory exists or not), I'd like to take this time to ask... is it possible that a Yun Che is a descendant or reincarnation of the evil god? I doubt I'm the first to put it together but it seems highly, um, plausible..? I felt this was possible some time during the arc on the demon continent. It would explain so much, from the high compatibility of evil god's veins to the gods legacies and such... Jasmine had said something when she was talking about the evil god (I don't remember what) but... if this is true, the fact that he could blend the Phoenix flame and that Asgard ice thing together (saying that he felt it was the evil god vein's idea) make more sense. I think he will become a god; what do you think?
    Maybe mate ...... Just Maybe.
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • He forgot his memories from his past that is why