Craziest Theory EVER

So, I'll introduce my theory, which even I don't have the slightest confidence in and think it's bad shit crazy.

As we have encountered in at least two cases (that I can remember), every time Yun Che invents a crazy alias, (the mad divine doctor Huangfu something and the peerless master Doutian) he stumbles in a name which he himself think it's stupid but it's actually a real person with caracteristics just as he is presenting at that moment and considering that I was reading some other theories about how he could be his own teacher returning to the past, I just had a intuition that I just can't shake off, that says that those people that actually exists and they are Yun Che returning to the past (or reincarnating, whichever fits the best) and not just Mars being lazy and lackadaisical with the plot, but on the contrary, a key factor to the plotline.

Probably you guys will agree with the part of my brain which says that this theory is crazy and if anyone think otherwise still it will be a baseless hunch with no evidence whatsoever, but I just feel like sharing. So, I know it seems stupid but what do you guys think?

P.S.:English it's not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes.

Comments

• Yes. It seems stupid. I think nothing about it. I tend to not think too much about an unfinished novel.
  • The thing is, this is not even original, people have proposed this before and have been refuted. In the future it could be true but that is totally irrelevant to whether your theory is correct simply because it is just blind speculation.

Great job with our english.
  • Well some of the theories are difficult to find if you haven't read the forum from the beginning, so it's ok if u havent read them ......but that theory was disproved. Simply cuz hongofu was a crazy doctor that is alive at the same time as YC and the mirror cant put the same person in 2 different places in the at the same time
  • Another one of these ? Go away please
  • ser4 said:
    Well some of the theories are difficult to find if you haven't read the forum from the beginning, so it's ok if u havent read them ......but that theory was disproved. Simply cuz hongofu was a crazy doctor that is alive at the same time as YC and the mirror cant put the same person in 2 different places in the at the same time
    There is the refutation.
    Another one of these ? Go away please
    How would edric know? He even acknowledged that his idea sucked.

We need a blind speculation thread so people can say dumb shit and get away with it.
  • I love it when people think they came up with an original theory when we have already talked about it on another topic.
  • Lol you guys are hardcore not everyone check the Latest raw thread religiously so if someone comes up with a new idea instead of being unpleasant just say its being discussed and the theory was disproved or is a good theory. You shouldn't diss them just cuz they thought of something and shared it with all of us
  • ser4 said:
    Lol you guys are hardcore not everyone check the Latest raw thread religiously so if someone comes up with a new idea instead of being unpleasant just say its being discussed and the theory was disproved or is a good theory. You shouldn't diss them just cuz they thought of something and shared it with all of us
    Yeah. I'm agree with you. As a side note, being an adult is pretty tiresome. Especially when an adult person have an encounter with a manchild.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!
  • As someone who spends his spare time reading the actual stories rather than tracking the forums, let me just say that this is an interesting theory. That samsara mirror thing breaks all the rules allowing not only the consciousness of Yun Che to reincarnate within his 'previous' life, it jumps across time to do so and it even brought along that godly pearl. Technically, there is currently two of him in existence separated only by space and not time. If you recall, he spent time in a 'dream' where he had returned to the continent he had died, this 'dream' took place at the same time and place he had traveled with his master. So not only were there two of him, there were two of those godly pearls on the same continent at the same time. Since samsara of the mirror of Samsara is a reference to endless reincarnation, nothing is really disproven. However, I too think it's too far fetched that he would be the character just because he made-up their name, I will say that the knowledge could be passed through the mirror as some special effect from a previous life or owner of the artifact. Otherwise all I can see are loose threads and an abstract plot line...
  • Technically, there is currently two of him in existence separated only by space and not time.
    Actually no, there is YC and the baby that's he reincarnates at ACC, they are two completely different people as far as we know.

So not only were there two of him, there were two of those godly pearls on the same continent at the same time.
    No, there is only one sky poison pearl, on his second life before his death he swallowed it and when the mirror of samsara revived him it fused the pearl with his body so the pearl reincarnated with him so his dead body of his second life doesn't have the pearl inside.

About the theory, the doctor he impersonated was alive at the time and never had any interaction with him, the doctor cannot be his second life's master because the doctor was so-so and his master was a genius, now about Doutain I also think that cannot be his master because, as he was described, he was a genius doctor but he didn't have a great level of cultivation.

• You usually get crazy when Author didnt update for a few days
  • Dum said:
    Technically, there is currently two of him in existence separated only by space and not time.
    Actually no, there is YC and the baby that's he reincarnates at ACC, they are two completely different people as far as we know.

So not only were there two of him, there were two of those godly pearls on the same continent at the same time.
    No, there is only one sky poison pearl, on his second life before his death he swallowed it and when the mirror of samsara revived him it fused the pearl with his body so the pearl reincarnated with him so his dead body of his second life doesn't have the pearl inside.

About the theory, the doctor he impersonated was alive at the time and never had any interaction with him, the doctor cannot be his second life's master because the doctor was so-so and his master was a genius, now about Doutain I also think that cannot be his master because, as he was described, he was a genius doctor but he didn't have a great level of cultivation.

- The soul is what reincarnated. The physical form is irrelevant. When he was swallowed by the tyrant beast he was transported to the earlier continent from something like 16 years before he had died there. At that time his master was on that continent using the sky poison pearl to do humanitarian work and he was a baby.

- This is typical as the cycle of samsara isn't supposed to be constrained by time. (The flesh is bound but the soul is not). I'm not saying any of this is an affirmation, all I'm saying is the possibility still exists that this person's theory is possible.
  • Dum said:
    Technically, there is currently two of him in existence separated only by space and not time.

- The soul is what reincarnated. The physical form is irrelevant. When he was swallowed by the tyrant beast he was transported to the earlier continent from something like 16 years before he had died there. At that time his master was on that continent using the sky poison pearl to do humanitarian work and he was a baby.

- This is typical as the cycle of samsara isn't supposed to be constrained by time. (The flesh is bound but the soul is not). I'm not saying any of this is an affirmation, all I'm saying is the possibility still exists that this person's theory is possible.
    it's not possible because when he returned from the continent after being swallowed by the tyrant beast jasmine told him that the mirror messed with space and time so that doubles don't exist so currently his old master might not exist anymore but if he is still alive he won't have the sky poison pearl anymore and he definitely won't find baby yun che with the mirror around his neck. the main problem with this theory is it creates multiple sky poison pearls and multiple mirrors which are supposed to be one of a kind it's a mirror of reincarnation not duplication every time he returns to his main original bodies the reincarnation's timeline is erased, if this theory is true it means there are currently 4 sky poison pearls and 4 mirrors because every reincarnation of yun che will have the sky poison pearl and the mirror.
  • @RobtheHungry

- a quantum anomaly... it isn't that there are two of everything, there is only one of those things existing in two places at the same time. Otherwise, something even more impossible would have happened. Erasing the existence of their past while retaining their future and present existence... it's like the cartoons where they cut the tree limb only to have it float in the air while the tree comes crashing down. Cause and effect is an Integral law of a functional timeline. 

- unless you're implying his previous life only exists in his head and the old continent will progress as if he and the pearl never existed. While I can slightly see this perspective, it would mean the pearl appears from a timeline that doesn't exist as well... I think this tears a hole in the fabric of reality, also known as a plot hole...
  • Su Ling'er has an instinctive memory of him. So it would seem that his previous live really happened.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • @RobtheHungry

- a quantum anomaly... it isn't that there are two of everything, there is only one of those things existing in two places at the same time. Otherwise, something even more impossible would have happened. Erasing the existence of their past while retaining their future and present existence... it's like the cartoons where they cut the tree limb only to have it float in the air while the tree comes crashing down. Cause and effect is an Integral law of a functional timeline. 

- unless you're implying his previous life only exists in his head and the old continent will progress as if he and the pearl never existed. While I can slightly see this perspective, it would mean the pearl appears from a timeline that doesn't exist as well... I think this tears a hole in the fabric of reality, also known as a plot hole...
    your close but not quite from what i understand the mirror reincarnated him in a different timeline everything that happened was real but was completely separate from the original timeline. another way to think about it is that yun che isn't in the original timeline where he died from the poison but a completely new timeline almost identical to the original but edited to avoid duplication. or another way to put it is when the mirror triggers it creates a copy of the universe edited to suit the users needs the first copy needed minimal editing just change the location of a baby and the mirror no need to bother with the old body it's dead. the next world needed a trickier edit,take previous copy before editing and transfer latest yun che consciousness/soul into old dead body including newly fused sky poison pearl then remove duplicate sky poison pearl. the previous timelines exist they are just completely separate from the current story similar to an author writing a story then rewriting it plus/minus one detail both stories are exist but have no interaction with each other. or think of it like a game with multiple saves and the mirror took the character details from one save and transferred it into a different save thus combining to 2 characters into one.

the previous timeline do exist just not concurrently with this one this isn't a time travel problem it's a multiverse problem
  • @RobtheHungry

your close but not quite from what i understand the mirror reincarnated him in a different timeline everything that happened was real but was completely separate from the original timeline. another way to think about it is that yun che isn't in the original timeline where he died from the poison but a completely new timeline almost identical to the original but edited to avoid duplication. or another way to put it is when the mirror triggers it creates a copy of the universe edited to suit the users needs the first copy needed minimal editing just change the location of a baby and the mirror no need to bother with the old body it's dead. the next world needed a trickier edit,take previous copy before editing and transfer latest yun che consciousness/soul into old dead body including newly fused sky poison pearl then remove duplicate sky poison pearl. the previous timelines exist they are just completely separate from the current story similar to an author writing a story then rewriting it plus/minus one detail both stories are exist but have no interaction with each other. or think of it like a game with multiple saves and the mirror took the character details from one save and transferred it into a different save thus combining to 2 characters into one.

the previous timeline do exist just not concurrently with this one this isn't a time travel problem it's a multiverse problem
    I see. This is also reasonable... however, that would make the mirror way too overpowered.

• OP² - to contain a fragment of chaos capable of bridging alternate realities while altering the fates of those within; even going so far as to manipulate set events within a timeline. It also acts as if it has a mind of its own, though that may be a common trait among those artifacts.

Requiring a few years to recharge it's battery seems far too simple to offset that ability.
  • I see guys in this topic are really hang on this Huangfe... Fuck him.

As for Duotian

1. His name did exist.
    2. Time travel is nothing new.
    3. So is reincarnation.
    4. Duotian appeared, shook and then MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED.
    5. Umumbara flower or whatchamacallit existed only thousands of years ago and is extinct now, Yun Che needs it. Hmm, how can he possibly get it?
    6. Seeds of the Evil God can EASILY warp space-time, it has already happened.
    7. In this novel, whenever something is crazy strong/strange/dangerous it's

a) Seed of the Evil God
    b) Trial of an Ancient God.

Now, who wants to bet when Yun Che goes into that mysterious cave that limits your cultivation (seems like a trial to me... testing battle power and potential of younger generation...), gets caught up in some trial, passes it and gets Seed of the Evil God as a reward, that also gets him to travel back to the past. He should be able to fight upper Sovereign Realm because he will have absorbed fourth Evil God seed by then, thus creating a legend. He searches and gets Umumbara flower, is transported back into the future. No need for some reincarnation thingy and discussions about quantum theorems...

• Duniak said:
    I see guys in this topic are really hang on this Huangfe... Fuck him.

As for Duotian

1. His name did exist.
    2. Time travel is nothing new.
    3. So is reincarnation.
    4. Duotian appeared, shook and then MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED.
    5. Umumbara flower or whatchamacallit existed only thousands of years ago and is extinct now, Yun Che needs it. Hmm, how can he possibly get it?
    6. Seeds of the Evil God can EASILY warp space-time, it has already happened.
    7. In this novel, whenever something is crazy strong/strange/dangerous it's

a) Seed of the Evil God
    b) Trial of an Ancient God.

Now, who wants to bet when Yun Che goes into that mysterious cave that limits your cultivation (seems like a trial to me... testing battle power and potential of younger generation...), gets caught up in some trial, passes it and gets Seed of the Evil God as a reward, that also gets him to travel back to the past. He should be able to fight upper Sovereign Realm because he will have absorbed fourth Evil God seed by then, thus creating a legend. He searches and gets Umumbara flower, is transported back into the future. No need for some reincarnation thingy and discussions about quantum theorems...

the evil god seeds didn't warp space-time the water seed only transported him through space not time
  • @RobtheHungry,
    one might say time and space are interrelated... but you're right. 

@Duniak,
    if it's a seed of the evil god, what element...
    I'm pretty sure a trial wouldn't grant a seed as a reward (not directly at least) considering the seeds aren't especially helpful to anyone but Yun Che. A trial may be possible, but they have been designed to pass on a gods legacy. Unless it's the trial of the evil god... but I think it would be easier to relate that dark mysterious cave to the power of that certain revenge seeking death god who's out to get Yun Che. I won't try to check the timing but I think it stopped killing around the time the heavenly sword guys attacked that sect his power originates from... I might even speculate that the power originated from a god who was in conflict with the evil god... cause why not. Still, Duotian shouldn't be Yun Che for the same reason I can't send myself blueprints from the future to build a time machine.
  • Duniak said:

the evil god seeds didn't warp space-time the water seed only transported him through space not time
    Time is fourth dimension, there's no space without time and no time without space. That's why it's called space-time, space-time continuum. We can move through 3 dimensions and not through the fourth. Who is to say that THE CREATOR of that planet can't?

@readtilltheybleed

1. Are you 100% positive that there's NO benefit for other people?
    2. Are you 100% positive that EVERYONE knows Seed of Evil God's use and that they are 100% aware that it's useless?
    3. Are you 100% sure, that the trial itself couldn't be made for a successor of Evil God?
    4. What element? Darkness? What are we left with btw? I remember it was said there are 5 Seeds.

Lightning suggests it's not standard 4 or standard 5. In CD for example, there was Light, Darkness, Thunder etc. IDK. But I'm pretty sure Duotian is either Yun Che, or is a God that picked Yun Che and "planted" his name in Yun Che's mind. That'd mean he is stronger than Jasmine. After Yun Che leaves for higher realm he will need some help... Or another master. Jasmine should also get a master so that she can get her revenge. 
  • Duniak said:
    Time is fourth dimension, there's no space without time and no time without space. That's why it's called space-time, space-time continuum.

Thanks.
  • @Duniak ;
    1. Can I say yes..? Truth be told, certainty is only a theoretical and unobtainable ideal. Belief is limited to our individual understanding and fact is limited to our collective understanding, but all knowledge is subject to a level of uncertainty.

2. By expressing time as 'a fourth dimension' is to separate it and space. The 'fact' that we can not travel through time is also incorrect... to age is to travel through time. The problem is we only travel through time according to a set of rules we have no control over.

3. As for the seeds: earth, fire, wind, water, and lighting are a common group of elemental forces... I don't know if these are the intended elements in this story, but I would assume that to be the case.

4. I believe you're jumping to too many conclusions regarding Jasmine's true ability. I wouldn't classify her with the limitations perceived by the normal cultivators as to what a 'human' can be. If you think about it, why would you label her as such...? Considering how vast the universe/multiverse this story paints, considering how rare it is to find legacies of fallen gods, considering that alien life forms have already appeared with strange constitutions such as shape shifting into a sword, considering the power the author hinted at within the domain that Jasmine originates... I truly don't understand why you would believe he needs to upgrade his master. Duotian could only be considered a small-fry in the greater scheme of things. 
  • Duniak said:
    Duniak said:

Time is fourth dimension, there's no space without time and no time without space. That's why it's called space-time, space-time continuum. We can move through 3 dimensions and not through the fourth. Who is to say that THE CREATOR of that planet can't?

@readtilltheybleed

1. Are you 100% positive that there's NO benefit for other people?
    2. Are you 100% positive that EVERYONE knows Seed of Evil God's use and that they are 100% aware that it's useless?
    3. Are you 100% sure, that the trial itself couldn't be made for a successor of Evil God?
    4. What element? Darkness? What are we left with btw? I remember it was said there are 5 Seeds.

Lightning suggests it's not standard 4 or standard 5. In CD for example, there was Light, Darkness, Thunder etc. IDK. But I'm pretty sure Duotian is either Yun Che, or is a God that picked Yun Che and "planted" his name in Yun Che's mind. That'd mean he is stronger than Jasmine. After Yun Che leaves for higher realm he will need some help... Or another master. Jasmine should also get a master so that she can get her revenge. 
    you seem to have a misunderstanding of space-time we are constantly travelling through time but we are not always travelling through space the space-time continuum is a reference to time travel going to a point in space at and different point in time however some theorise that outside of our universe is a space with no time and that while we perceive time as moving forward with event A leading to event B leading to event C to an outsider everything in time is happening simultaneously. 
    we exist in a 3 dimensional space as such it is impossible for us to even perceive a fourth dimension in any way since similar to how a 2 dimensional space cannot perceive the concept of height. since we can observe the effects of time it can not be a fourth dimension. every being in a 3 dimensional space is bound to that space even the gods they can't interact with a fourth dimension for the same reason we can't interfere with 2 dimensional beings. 

1.we know there are benefits for others otherwise the dragon and tyrant monster wouldn't have collected them the seeds are powerful sources of their respective element as such are good cultivation resources for practitioners of those elements.
    2. the evil god seeds are the god artefacts as such only gods know about them and there uses mortal like the dragon and such only identify them as powerful cultivation aids the prerequisite for knowing about the evil god seeds is knowing about the evil god.
    3.putting a trial for an evil god seeds is pointless because the only person that can fully utilise them is the inheritor of the evil god profound veins as such it is more likely that there was a trial to receive the profound veins which jasmine already completed. 
    4.the 5 elements are fire, water, wind, lightning and earth

these are also known as tangible elements in that they have a physical form light and darkness don't fall into this category because you can't physically touch light or dark. fire can burn you, water can soak you, lightning can strike you, wind can blast you and earth can bury you. space and time are also not tangible elements because while we exist inside of space and can be said to be able to "touch" it we can't physically interact with it, we can move within it but we can't move space itself the same with time.
  • I don't think power of time and space is going to be that awesome in ATG. I guess there's the thing called karma in the world, and the only thing that can break it is mirror of samsara. Probably reverse time flow is impossible since all events would flow back to the same order.
  • you seem to have a misunderstanding of space-time we are constantly travelling through time but we are not always travelling through space the space-time continuum is a reference to time travel going to a point in space at and different point in time however some theorise that outside of our universe is a space with no time and that while we perceive time as moving forward with event A leading to event B leading to event C to an outsider everything in time is happening simultaneously. we exist in a 3 dimensional space as such it is impossible for us to even perceive a fourth dimension in any way since similar to how a 2 dimensional space cannot perceive the concept of height. since we can observe the effects of time it can not be a fourth dimension. every being in a 3 dimensional space is bound to that space even the gods they can't interact with a fourth dimension for the same reason we can't interfere with 2 dimensional beings.

1.we know there are benefits for others otherwise the dragon and tyrant monster wouldn't have collected them the seeds are powerful sources of their respective element as such are good cultivation resources for practitioners of those elements.

2. the evil god seeds are the god artefacts as such only gods know about them and there uses mortal like the dragon and such only identify them as powerful cultivation aids the prerequisite for knowing about the evil god seeds is knowing about the evil god.

4.the 5 elements are fire, water, wind, lightning and earth

these are also known as tangible elements in that they have a physical form light and darkness don't fall into this category because you can't physically touch light or dark. fire can burn you, water can soak you, lightning can strike you, wind can blast you and earth can bury you. space and time are also not tangible elements because while we exist inside of space and can be said to be able to "touch" it we can't physically interact with it, we can move within it but we can't move space itself the same with time.
    Technically, we are also always moving through space. Even a deadman will move at over 400 miles per hour as the Earth rotates. If one were to travel through time without traveling through space they may end up orbiting around another planet... Space, like time, is also relevant in this way. As for being 3dimensional, this is still up for debate... one argument relates to the existence of childhood memories. Something about memories first being stored as electric and impulses and retaining chemical signatures for as long as a week yet any memories from beyond a week are unexplainable. I don't know why, but this has led to discussions about our minds, or at least thought, has the capability to live outside of time to a certain extent. This seems like a half baked theory, but seeing as one dimensional and two dimensional objects are also more of a concept than a physically observable manifestation, theory is the only direction we can take to seek out knowledge that is less than corporeal. 

... speaking of corporeal, I'm not sure it's fair to say fire and lightning have a physical form just because they can afflict a physical change. Though light and dark are more abstract, even they can cause physical changes. (If you don't count visibility as physical change, setting off epilepsy and lasers should be considered... ants and a magnifying glass...)

well, that's my 2¢
  • yeah looking back tangible is the wrong term fire, water, wind, earth and lightning are natural elements think natural disasters forest fires, tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes and lightning storms these are the 5 elements of nature. also fire and lightning do have physical forms they are made of plasma.
  • edited February 2017
    yeah looking back tangible is the wrong term fire, water, wind, earth and lightning are natural elements think natural disasters forest fires, tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes and lightning storms these are the 5 elements of nature. also fire and lightning do have physical forms they are made of plasma.
    ... lightning is energy. Fire is the release of energy as heat during a rapid chemical reaction. But, according to Einstein, energy and matter can be viewed as different states of the same. (E = mc2) I think this theory was disproven, but whatever. As for plasma, my understanding is plasma is a state of excited matter one step beyond gas. (Solid - liquid - gas - plasma) energy is what causes the change in the state of mater but energy has no physical mass..? I'm not well versed on this phenomenon but I believe the state beyond plasma is fusion (like what occurs within the sun). 

Well, if what I said is true, fire would be a verb like burn. Since it doesn't refer to the process but the perceived physical phenomenon, I'll concede my point is irrelevant. 
  • Since this thread has broken away from its original purpose (and I don't want to look up if this theory exists or not), I'd like to take this time to ask... is it possible that a Yun Che is a descendant or reincarnation of the evil god? I doubt I'm the first to put it together but it seems highly, um, plausible..? I felt this was possible some time during the arc on the demon continent. It would explain so much, from the high compatibility of evil god's veins to the gods legacies and such... Jasmine had said something when she was talking about the evil god (I don't remember what) but... if this is true, the fact that he could blend the Phoenix flame and that Asgard ice thing together (saying that he felt it was the evil god vein's idea) make more sense. I think he will become a god; what do you think?
  • Since this thread has broken away from its original purpose (and I don't want to look up if this theory exists or not), I'd like to take this time to ask... is it possible that a Yun Che is a descendant or reincarnation of the evil god? I doubt I'm the first to put it together but it seems highly, um, plausible..? I felt this was possible some time during the arc on the demon continent. It would explain so much, from the high compatibility of evil god's veins to the gods legacies and such... Jasmine had said something when she was talking about the evil god (I don't remember what) but... if this is true, the fact that he could blend the Phoenix flame and that Asgard ice thing together (saying that he felt it was the evil god vein's idea) make more sense. I think he will become a god; what do you think?
    there is already a thread for that look for the yun family ancestor thread