Book 18-19-20-21-22 [Completed.]

13»

Comments

• Rudra said:
    Book 24 ? :blush:
    sry I dont wanna do it anymore. I did read the next few books but I didnt like it so I quit reading Desolate Era mtl cause the next few books felt like fillers

Basically he leaves 3-Realms and travels to different worlds, joining kingdoms/sects as he goes along and getting stronger
    But no overall plot and kinda random like IET wanted to drag it on

If anyone else feels like it doing it, go for it
    The last 5-6 volumes are quite good though....
  • How and when does Ji nIng revive his parents?
  • How and when does Ji nIng revive his parents?
    Go ask that elsewhere. This is for chapters 18-19-20-21-22 only...anything beyond that is not something I wish to see.
  • edited October 2016
    How and when does Ji nIng revive his parents?
    Go ask that elsewhere. This is for chapters 18-19-20-21-22 only...anything beyond that is not something I wish to see.
    He can ask anything he wants, on any topics he wishes. Or is it that you own this forum? Stop being a dick.
  • How many chapters are in each of the books(19-20-21-22-23)?
  • Azureus said:
    How and when does Ji nIng revive his parents?
    He can ask anything he wants, on any topics he wishes. Or is it that you own this forum? Stop being a dick.
    I have no issue with him asking any questions about books 18-23 within this topic I made, but I don't wanna read any spoilers beyond those chapters. So why would I wanna let people ask questions that are from books beyond those chapters? It isn't that hard to create a topic, and ask a question. I have done it multiple times in only a few seconds, but if you feel like I am being a dick...well I don't care. I am not trying to come across as rude, but if you want me to be rude i'll happily start trying.

I don't wanna see spoilers past what I requested within this section, thus I asked him to go ask his question in another forum, but since you want to be difficult...I can start being rude if you'd like. Genuinely rude. I honestly felt I am being quite reasonable asking not to see spoilers beyond what I requested when I started this section back in September, but apparently you feel I am being a dick. Regardless? I don't give a damn. Please go ask stuff like that on another topic, because I don't want to see anything past the spoilers that I was requesting.
    If I recall correctly...I believe I read this somewhere. I'll try to find out where I discovered it, but I do believe none of them are lower than 50 chapters. But i'll try to find out where I found the exact numbers later, okay bud?
    Okay! I found it!

Book 19 - 49 Chapters
    Book 20 - 37 Chapters
    Book 21 - 37 Chapters
    Book 22 - 29 Chapters 
    Book 23 - 35 Chapters

Clearly I was horribly wrong about them each being no less than 50 chapters, but I guess when having fun everything seems the proper length. Regardless? Book 23 is the end of the War with Seamless Blade Arc, and the final chapter starts off our next season IN SPACE! A.K.A CHAOS AREA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS CALLED PLACE! XD

Got anymore questions about books 19-23 please feel free to ask, and i'll do my best to answer them bud. Anything after that though? Please just make a new section.
    Okay! I found it!

Book 19 - 49 Chapters
    Book 20 - 37 Chapters
    Book 21 - 37 Chapters
    Book 22 - 29 Chapters 
    Book 23 - 35 Chapters

Clearly I was horribly wrong about them each being no less than 50 chapters, but I guess when having fun everything seems the proper length. Regardless? Book 23 is the end of the War with Seamless Blade Arc, and the final chapter starts off our next season IN SPACE! A.K.A CHAOS AREA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS CALLED PLACE! XD

Got anymore questions about books 19-23 please feel free to ask, and i'll do my best to answer them bud. Anything after that though? Please just make a new section.
    Thanks!
  • Confused as to why undermoon lake guardians dont have higher rank jindan like the Pangea Kingdom
  • chzn said:
    Confused as to why undermoon lake guardians dont have higher rank jindan like the Pangea Kingdom
    The guardians are all Fiendgods. They don't have jindans.

On a side note, this is an odd thread to ask that question.
  • Whoever said his wife isn't important character I highly disagree I loved there relationship they loved each other a lot and when she died it gave him motivation to become strongest to protect the people he cares about and to arrive her.

i really like yu wei as a character