Elements in HJC

Super quick and hopefully easy to answer. 

I would like to know all the elements that are in the HJC novel. 
And yes I know that I can read through the glossary but I am somewhat certain that hasn't been updated in a while (at least in the element department).  

I mean Ye Paopao used ice skills during his fights right? Or is ice skills just a "subset" of water skills?

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Normal Attributes: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind
    ??? Category: Lightning, Ice etc (I think these are rarer attributes that more or less fit in with the above)
    Greater Attributes: Light, Dark, Space, Life
    Saint Attributes: Divine, Spirit, Time, Evil (1st Gen)

There are probably more.
  • aah neato. Thanks. 

And another quick question although not related to elemental types: What is the effect of Little Witchs blue hisbiscus? Have we read about this?
  • If you remember, 'Life' Attribute Heavenly Masters can't store 'attacking' skills. Thus, they have a 'flower' that's linked to their life which they use to fight. Little Witch's attributes are: Life, Darkness, and Evil.
  • yep I do remember that. I was looking to hear what her little flower actually does ;D

But speaking of the life attribute and the "no attacking" part. Does that only apply to life attribute skills or is that for all her attributes?
  • yep I do remember that. I was looking to hear what her little flower actually does ;D

But speaking of the life attribute and the "no attacking" part. Does that only apply to life attribute skills or is that for all her attributes?
    No offense but if you've read far enough to know about her blue hibiscus flower then you've read far enough to know she has attack skills for darkness and evil as she's used them several times already... it should be easy to deduce that it applies purely to life attribute skills, so if she only had life attribute she'd have no attack skills, just heals and have to rely on her flower. When a jewel master has multiple attributes they can do fusion skills though and iirc I think she used a fusion of life+demonic in one of her attacks but I'm not sure.
  • SPOILER

The basic elements are:
    Earth,Fire,Water,Wind,Lightning,Ice, (i think there's more)

A more better elements:
    LIght,Darkness,Space,Life

Top four elements:
    Divine,Spirit,Evil,Time

Rare elements which will be shown until the later chapter:
    Saint (圣力): a fusion of top four elements
    Nature (自然): only comes from Elf
    Satanic (暗黑): which comes from another mainland
    Destruction (毀滅): comes from human resentment and really powerful, only Saint attribute which can subdued it
  • SPOILER

The basic elements are:

A more better elements:

Top four elements:
    Divine,Spirit,Evil,Time

Destruction (毀滅): comes from human resentment and really powerful, only Saint attribute which can subdued it
    Lightning and Ice are known as Variation Attributes but are pretty much around the level of the basic ones maybe a little stronger.
    After that are greater attributes and Saint Attributes (since the 4 combined make the Saint Attribute).
  • Layte said:
    SPOILER

The basic elements are:

A more better elements:

Top four elements:
    Divine,Spirit,Evil,Time

Lightning and Ice are known as Variation Attributes but are pretty much around the level of the basic ones maybe a little stronger.
    After that are greater attributes and Saint Attributes (since the 4 combined make the Saint Attribute).
    If I remember at first Zhou Weqing didn't know about the lightning element or Shangguan Bing'er and there was bound to be at least one person with the lightning element so it should be the weakest of the Greater attributes don't ya think no offense with the don't ya think 
  • i have a question about the ultimate combos they mention these several times about it's always the same 2 wind/agility and earth/defence but there are 6 physical jewels so what would be the ultimate combos for strength, coordination, flexibility and stamina they have to exist otherwise the other 2 wouldn't be refereed to as ultimate combos just best combo for their given type there can only be ultimates if there is a full set i know they mention a fire attack type warrior but that wasn't a combo that was a life choice made when storing skills the ultimates are born as ultimates because it is based on their physical and elemental jewel so what would be the ultimate attack, coordination, flexibility and stamina combos be.
    currently we have
    speed - agility/wind
    defense - endurance/earth
    personally i'm inclined to think that
    attack - strength/lightning because lightning is described as the element with the most attack based skills so is clearly meant to be an offensive element
    support - stamina/life because the life attribute has no attack skills but is the healer element so combined with the stamina attribute would make a powerful healer/support 
    important to note that ultimates only have 1 physical jewel and 1 element otherwise they won't pursue the ultimate path if they have additional elements for example an agility/wind and lightning won't focus on speed they will use the wind element for it's control skills and the lightning for attack instead of focusing on wind skills that boost speed they are ultimates because it is the only path available for them unfortunatly i lack imagination to think of a good combo for flexibility and coordination.
  • i have a question about the ultimate combos they mention these several times about it's always the same 2 wind/agility and earth/defence but there are 6 physical jewels so what would be the ultimate combos for strength, coordination, flexibility and stamina they have to exist otherwise the other 2 wouldn't be refereed to as ultimate combos just best combo for their given type there can only be ultimates if there is a full set i know they mention a fire attack type warrior but that wasn't a combo that was a life choice made when storing skills the ultimates are born as ultimates because it is based on their physical and elemental jewel so what would be the ultimate attack, coordination, flexibility and stamina combos be.
    currently we have
    speed - agility/wind
    personally i'm inclined to think that
    attack - strength/lightning because lightning is described as the element with the most attack based skills so is clearly meant to be an offensive element
    support - stamina/life because the life attribute has no attack skills but is the healer element so combined with the stamina attribute would make a powerful healer/support 
    important to note that ultimates only have 1 physical jewel and 1 element otherwise they won't pursue the ultimate path if they have additional elements for example an agility/wind and lightning won't focus on speed they will use the wind element for it's control skills and the lightning for attack instead of focusing on wind skills that boost speed they are ultimates because it is the only path available for them unfortunatly i lack imagination to think of a good combo for flexibility and coordination.
    speed - agility/wind
    attack - strength/fire (lighting is a variant attribute and can also be considered ultimate attack)
    support - stamina/water

i would like to propose a connection between the different classes of attributes being:
    fire - light - divine    ( light and divine is obvious, as they both are opposites of darkness and demonic, and fire gives off light)

air - space - time    ( air space and time are the three attributes for consolidating equipment)

water - darkness - demonic    ( darkness and demonic is obvious, as they both are opposites of light and divine. both water and demonic are cold elements that benefit from a cold environment (ch. 520 something, inside snow mountain))

earth - life - spirit   ( life and earth are usually grouped together, and spirit makes sense to be an extension of life as only living things have a spirit(i assume))

this would mean that agility/space and agility/time would also be ultimate speed. ( i don't think this one is controversial )

the following should also be true:

endurance/life - defense   ( we've seen how much it takes to kill people of the life attribute, and furthermore life doesn't have any offensive capabilities (skills) and can be considered purely defensive/supportive)

endurance/spirit - defense    ( we've heard a lot less about spirit that the other attributes, but spirit does have a unique attack that cannot be blocked, as it directly attacks your spirit, and it would therefore makes sense to ignore physical attacks, as only others with the spirit attribute can block your attack (assuming equal power level))

stamina/darkness - support    ( although it is true that darkness has quite high attack power, it is most know for it sealing skills and can therefore be considered supportive)

stamina/demonic - support    ( similar to darkness, the most iconic demonic skill is devour, and although it can kill, it is mainly used to support cultivation and increase sustainability in combat)

strength/light - attack   ( haven't seen much of light so far, and its mostly been either together with or against dark so far, so its hard to verify lights attack power. light does have healing abilities, but they are very weak. )

strength/divine - attack    ( has a resurrect skill, but otherwise barely any healing properties. high damage output)
  • edited May 25
    Tier 1 Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth
    Tier 2 Elements: Lightning, Ice
    Tier 4 Elements: Dark, Light, Space, Life
    Tier 5 Elements: Seduction, Nature, Tenebrous 
    Tier 6 Elements: Time, Divine, Evil, Spirit
    Tier 7 Elements: Saint, Destruction
    Tier 8 Elements: Life Saint Energy
    Tier 9 Elements: Dragon-Phoenix Ultimate Energy
    Tier 10 Elements: Genesis Saint Energy, Destruction Origin Energy
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,