List of Hidden Gems!

Hello all Chinese/Jap/Korean/World novel fans. Today is a great day! Why? Because there will finally be a hidden gems list on Wuxiaworld. To finally find all those amazing hidden novels that are literally needles in the MASSIVE haystack called the internet.  I've had this idea floating in my head for a while now, and I finally decided to take action. It would also be mighty appreciated if you could help by revealing even more hidden-gems, for everyone!

[Urgent!] - Every couple of weeks I will update the chapter numbers. What is written down now is not necessarily the amount of chapters out!

Jiang Ye: Chang An, capital of Tang. General Xuan Wei was accused of treason because he offended Great General Xiang Hou, leading to the execution of all of his family members. Amidst the incident, a young boy named Ning Que managed to get away, dug out from a pile of corpses along with a little girl called Sang Sang. Years passed, and since that day the two of them lived together. Together with Sang Sang they booth entered the military, with plausible military achievements, they were recommended into the Scholar School, which began their miraculous journey. Is Ning Que a son of a demon, or an incarnation of a saint… (48 Chapters)

Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices): To pick is to choose. This is a story about choices. Three thousand world full of gods and demons, with a scroll in hand you are able to control the entire universe…….. At the beginning of time, a mystical meteor came crashing down from outer space and scattered all over the world. A piece of it landed in  the Eastern Continent. There were mysterious totems carved upon the meteor, and people gathered around it wanting to discover its usage. They discovered the Way, and established The Tradition. Several thousand years later, the fourteen years old orphan Chen Chang Shang left his master to cure his illness and change his fate. He brought a piece of marriage vow with him to the capital, thus began the journey of a rising hero. (93 chapters)

Kuro no Maou: Kurono Mao is a high school student who sensitive of his sharp eyes and bad expression. No girlfriend, but is gifted with good friends in his own way, had been living a peaceful high school life. But suddenly one day, without any sort of warning, Kurono was attacked by a mysterious headache in the literature clubroom he was a member of and fainted. When he awoke……he was summoned in an orthodox world with Swords and Magic and where monsters roamed. (194 chapters, the cutest fairy yandere I've ever read about is in this novel.)

Shura’s Wrath: To save his terminally ill little sister, Ling Chen enters the newly released virtual game world and joins a small gaming studio comprising entirely of women. From now on walking upon his path towards the pinnacle. An ancient, evil item almost forgotten by history, the “Lunar Scourge” helps forge his unsurpassable legend, and causes him to unknowingly step upon a path that is destined to be punished by the heavens, the way of the shura. (87 chapters)

Godly Hunter: With the sudden announcement of the launch of the holographic virtual network, Chen Mo, a hacker, received a special commission to hack this system in a bid to halt advancement. To complete his task, he enters GENESIS – the holographic virtual game touted as the most secure – to look for a way to hack it. In his search, he inevitably becomes a terrifying force to behold. [24 chapters(but hacking really hits home with my interests so :P)]

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku: Suzuki, an adult programmer, suddenly notice that he's thrown into another world wearing a casual clothes at level 1. He gained high level and treasures after using the 3-times-disposable-magic, Meteor Shower, once. After that he intend to do another world "sightseeing tours"... (Meh close to 120 chapters)

God of Thunder: After being transported to another world, Lei XinFeng must struggle to survive. His village is settled in a forest, far away from any major cities. The simple hunter’s life is the norm. The village struggles every year to gather enough food in summer to store for winter. However, this world is not as simple as it seems.  (47 chapters... wow this was one of those 'where the heck did you find this' novels)

Law Of The Devil:  Without a single good point, believed to be waste and a retard, when selling is soul to the devil, what does he gain in return? Fame? Strength? Wealth? Power? Overturning all the laws of this world, letting us watch the rise of a devil……“I know, one day this world will bow at my feet!!” —— Duwei (65 chapters, it's one of those more comedic reads)

Shadow Rogue: As a promise, he went out into the world as a murderer. 3 years later, after becoming the Supreme Assassin, he gave up on everything he had and returned to the ranks of ordinary people. But one day, Kismet, a mystical game created by the National Research and Development had appeared. Enigmatic hands, spectral frame, and one cunning strike just like the swing of the Grim Reaper. Let us take a look at how the Supreme Assassin takes on the mystical world, and how his legendary tales sets off, progressively ascending the altar to becoming the best. (33 chapters, badass, vrmmo, chinese webnovel... nuff said!)  

Virtual World] The Legendary Thief: 

The MC was a former WCG Shanghai champion and ranked 8th in the world. For some unknown reason he didn’t take part and disappeared. At some time later he was working at a brothel during the launch of a new almost realistic VRMMORPG . So the employer decided to close the brothel and with her group (including the MC) playing the game for fortune. And so the adventure of the MC and the other girls began… (91 chapters, this one is a strange one, but I never said it wasn't a good read.) 

Long Live Summons! (LLS): The Soaring Dragon Continent is a world of summons, you can only become strong if you become a summoner! Yue Yang, an average high school boy, was suddenly sucked into a wormhole and brought to the Soaring Dragon Continent. When he woke up, he was greeted with a lot of worried faces and found out that he had assumed another person’s identity. Turns out he’s the good-for-nothing son of the Yue Family, who had just recently drowned himself because of a failed engagement. Mysteriously, Yue Yang succeeded in summoning a monster on his first try, even when his previous self couldn’t summon a single thing for eighteen years. Monsters simply listened to his orders and agreed to form contracts with him. And thus begin the journey of the summoning prodigy… (57 chapters, not really that hidden, but you should still read this!)  

God and Devil World: In an instant, it was the end of the world. Zombies, and mutated monsters rampage through the world, in which the humans struggle for survival. Yue Zhong in these last days of hard struggle, is finding it very difficult to survive. When Yue Zhong and his team had passed through many challenges dealing with zombies and monsters, they were finally able to regain the country, before he suddenly discovered that they'd only gotten over the first hurdle... (81 chapters, I was informed that you can read chapters 1-63 at the link above. You can read chapters 64> Onward from here: Chap 64>Onward (Link Credit:real human bean)

The Bathrobe Knight: Darwin, a video game addict, was sitting in his bathrobe and slippers playing his favorite MMO on a Christmas night when an uninvited guest breaks into his house to steal his belongings. After the scuffle is over he finds himself transported into one of the sword and magic RPG-style MMOs that he has always loved to play, albeit one he has never heard of, where he has to overcome trials and tribulations at every turn as he fights for his life alongside new companions. (20 chapters, this is a western attempt at something similar to vrmmo and reincarnation genres. It comes highly recommended!)

Souen no Historia: Dying after saving a girl, protagonist wakes up sucking boobs. He is now a baby! But he remembers everything from his past… Now his newself is a butler for an ojou-sama. This is a story of a reincarnation turned into a Super Butler that would make Hayate (from Hayate no Gotoku) piss his pants and cry. (68 chapters, this is a rather interesting Japanese novel; if you like OP butlers then this is for you!) 

Sword of the Emperor: A young Emperor is cast out of his Empire by his uncle, who seizes the throne for himself. The young Emperor sets out to become the strongest among the living, and take back what is rightfully his… (Only 16 Chapters, but I couldn't help myself. If your someone like me, and has seen the manhwa for this; Here you go!)

Only I'm not attacked in a world overrun by zombies!: Okay this series is a little twisted. There is ero mixed in with zombies; which is strange in itself. If your an ero-chaser this might be the series for you. If your an action junkie, this probably isn't something you want to read. (21 chapters, I read this, and it was not my particular cup of tea. Some serious 'Warm Bodies the movie' stuff happens!)

The Preceding Hero Wants to RetireThe slightly lewd middle school student, Yashiro Yuu, was summoned to a different world in the summer break of his second year of middle school! It was a fantasy world of swords and magic!Fighting for the sake of the cute princess that summoned him, he, who occasionally got setback but nevertheless continued to fight as long as he still had life in him, finally brought peace to the world! ――――Three years after that, the Demon Lord that the Preceding Hero should have defeated is revived, and the world has once again been wrapped in chaos. At that time, four new Heroes have been summoned! For the sake of bringing peace to the world, the Second Generation Hero, Amagi Kaito draws his sword! …(67 chapters, well that was one of the longest synopsis's that I've ever seen!)

LMS Continuation!!!(Google Legendary Moonlight Sculptor if you don't know what means): Idk if I even need a synopsis for this. Anyways, LMS has had a sufficient group of people working on it despite what happened at Japtem.

Zectas: At eighteen years old, Nash Smoak maintained three jobs. He worked as an assistant to the cook in a small diner, he was shadily hired as a construction worker, and worked as an attendant at a game arcade. Nash needed to take on these jobs in order to support his two brothers and sickly Grandma. Ever since the tragic accident of his parents’ death, he took it upon himself to support his family. After being worked to the bone, Nash found a sacred place, his paradise of relief - the virtual reality world of Zectas. However, his only sanctuary was destroyed when a group of high-level players used him as bait in one of their quests. Nash was captured and tortured by a sadistic Boss monster! Little did they know that this incident would cause the birth of the Legendary User Smoke! (31 chapters, this is another western attempt at vrmmo. It has been a while since I last read this, but I do remember enjoying it; Definitely recommended!) 

Ark: Kim Hyun Woo lived the life of the wealthy thanks to his parents. But one day, he received a phone call informing him of a traffic accident which involved his parents. His father had died and his mother was hospitalized in critical condition. The normal life he once knew, collapsed… They sold their house, cancel various insurance plans, and moved to a one room apartment. And after a few years, Hyun Woo spends four to six hours tending to his mother and worked to pay for her medical bills. One day, one of his Instructors recommended him for position in a company called Global Exos, who made an announcement of making history with the newest technological invention. .(218 chapters, this series isn't so much hidden as forgotten. A lot of people feel disdain toward machine assisted translation; which is why this series seems to get a bad rep. Read it! This story is great, and it is about to be completed. Hungry Novel Fans, this is a binge read waiting to happen!)

King Shura: Cho Ryu Hyang was good at math from a young age. When he enrolled into The Theoretical Maths and Martial Arts School, the teacher, Jo Gi Chun, recognized Cho Ryu Hyang’s talent immediately and took him in. One day, Cho Ryu Hyang found a book in the library known as the “Moon Edge Flower Algorithm Magic”. Through the book, he met a legendary individual known as Zhuge Liang… (39 chapters 50 chapters, Ok I'm gonna tell you straight; this dude is going to have a serious temper, like in a 'Chufeng on steroids' type of way. Read at your own risk!)

Tales of Demons and Gods: Nie Li, the strongest Demon Spiritist in his past life standing at the pinnacle of the martial world however, he lost his life during the battle with Sage Emperor and the six deity ranked beast, his soul was then reborn back in time back to when he is still 13. Although he’s the weakest in his class with the lowest talent at only Red soul realm, but with the aid of the vast knowledge which he accumulated from his previous life, he trained faster then anyone. Trying to protect the city which in the coming future was being assaulted by beast and ended up being destroyed as well as protecting his lover, friends and family who died by the beast assault. And to destroy the Sacred family whom abandon their duty and betrayed city in his past life. (59 chapters, I haven't read this particular novel, but I have heard a great many good things about it. Check it out! You definitely won't regret it!)

Arifureta Continuation [Not on Japtem!]: Among the class transported to another world, Nagumo Hajime is an ordinary male student who didn’t have ambition nor aspiration in life, and thus called “Incompetent” by his classmates.The class was summoned to become heroes and save a country from destruction. Students of the class were blessed with cheat specifications and cool job class, however, it was not the case with Hajime, with his profession as a “Synergist”, and his very mediocre stats. “Synergist”, to put it in another word was just artisan class. Being the weakest, he then falls to the depth of the abyss when he and his classmates were exploring a dungeon. What did he find in the depth of the abyss, and can he survive?            (128 chapters, this is one of the first novels that got me into light novels. With a strong sense of betrayal, OP-ness, and a harem that could make even the greatest Pimp jealous, I give you... Arifureta!)

My Immortal Fox Wife(Link Credit: Dragnor123): Humanoid beast? Ahem....  Humanoid beast.... Because a female immortal sealed a mischievous and sly fox into his right hand, ordinary senior high school student Liu Yi henceforth began his extraordinary journey as a immortal cultivator. The fox  said: "The prettiest girls in the class, the daughters of rich families, the evil female cult members, the beautiful women in the world of immortals? All these beauties are no longer a dream! Come, become an immortal and even a loser could counterattack! Come, become an immortal and kill all of the tall, rich and handsome! Come, become an immortal and capture all the beauties!"  (37 chapters, don't let the title deceive you. This series is Xianxia! In true Xianxia style the MC becomes a powerhouse w/t harem! Whadda: "Yes! Harem Harem Harem!"... *Ahem, cough cough* you didn't read anything!) 

Shen Yin Wang Zuo: While the demons were rising, mankind was about to become extinct. Six temples rose, and protected the last of mankind. A young boy joins the temple as a knight to help his mother. During his journey of wonders and mischief in the world of temples and demons, will he be able to ascend to become the strongest knight and inherit the throne? (172 chapters, this is also one of those not so much hidden as lost gems. As in, it is no longer on the Gravity site. Here is just a helpful link for the casual reader!)

Xian Nie: A Child (Wang Lin/Tie Zhu our beloved MC) breaks the chains of his common birth and mediocre talent in true XianXia style to pursue the road to immortality. It contains the standard-fare elements that you might see in IET Novels and for those uninitiated, it means power-ups galore, an MC with a vendetta, Villains galore and entertainment for everyone. (170 chapters, wow this is a 'lost gems' type of day. Anyways, this is a great novel. And an even better read!)

Mother of Learning(Link Credit: Phusro): Zorian, a mage in training, only wanted to finish his education in peace. Now he struggles to find answers as he finds himself repeatedly reliving the same month. 'Groundhog's day' style setup in a fantasy world. (41 chapters, This is a rec from down below. Haven't read it just yet, but I have high hopes!)

Wicked Soldier King(Link Credit: kucingputih): Xu Yun is a man with a mysterious past as a special forces operative.Since then he just wanted to have a relaxed life in HeDong City, working for his gorgeous boss. Unexpectedly he is pulled into a massive power struggle within the criminal underworld, all because he stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret.. (50 chapters, Fusion between HK gangster and wuxia) Cool and badass. MC

Summoned Slaughterer: Touno Hifumi learned various martial arts and disciplines from childhood. One day, he was forced to practice in another world. Hifumi, who was suppressing his desire to killpeople in modern Japan, decided to go live in a different world. A human being forged by martial art to his very limits, with a distorted sense of ethics, and kills people without a second thought, has been called to a different world. (18 chapters, the chap count is a bit on the low side, but the intro just sounded too interesting to pass up!

Gun-Ota: Hotta Yotta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman who is a body of a baby! Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, its a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Hotta Yotta a new life… and an edge!(55 chapters, this is a wonderful novel with much... HAREM!!!!! Regretful reading will never be experienced!)

Limitless Sword God(Link Credit:waca): Suyun was a prodigy, blessed by the gods. However, life is not so easy. Soon after reaching 6th stage in cultivation, he progress stagnated from a rare medical condition.Years go by, Suyun spends all his time on gambling and alcohols wasting his youth away, but one day everything changes. Qing Er, the only one who stood by him was force by his clan to be a sacrificial pawn to be married off to someone she didn’t love, only to be killed by the groom on the wedding night for fleeing. Burning for revenge, he scoured the world out for a cure for his rare medical condition from both righteous and devilish side. (21 Chapters, this a rec from down below, so lets believe waca hasn't drawn us astray and dive into this interesting novel!)

These are all I've got off the top of my head right now. I(and... hopefully you) will add more later. Peace Pplz!

List Continued Below []

Comments

• Hello everyone, I forgot to mention this amazing secret earlier. There is a chrome extension called Clearly. This converts blogger-formatted text pages into a larger custom format. Check it Out!
  • Read Way of Choices a few days ago. Although the MC's progress in terms of purifying his XiuXing and even after 70+ chapters he's still weak as f*, I did find the story interesting and hope the pace picks up soon. 
  • edited September 2015
    [List Continued Here!]

Transcending the Nine Heavens(Link Credit:kucingputih):  Chu Yang, the Ninth Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, sacrificed almost everything he had for the sake of improving his martial arts, including the love of his life. After spending three years locating the fifth fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, he was ambushed by all sides at that very place. Mortally injured with no means of escape, Chu Yang executed a sacrificial technique by plunging the Nine Tribulations Sword into his very own heart. “With the blood of my heart, ten thousand tribulations will collapse!” After witnessing the death of all his ambushers, Chu Yang’s vision began to darken. At a distance, moments before his death, he saw the mastermind who had plotted his downfall — Mo Tian Ji, the elder brother of his beloved. With that, his eyes finally closed. However, with a start, Chu Yang once again awoke to find that he had returned to when he was sixteen years of age! Furthermore, the Sword Spirit of the Nine Tribulations Sword now resided within his Dantian, the energy center of his body! From that very moment, Chu Yang would then begin to right all of his past regrets, and carve his very own legend by fulfilling his destiny as the final Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, and defeating the Heavenly Devils beyond the realm of the Nine Heavens Continent.            (21 Chapters, This is one series with the most epic and conniving MC! I definitely recommend you read this!)

LMS RR Webarchive Save for V1-20: If you are having a hard time finding LMS, here is a webarchive save; this will allow you to go and view it on RoyalRoad before it was taken down.
  • <a href ="https://soaringtranslations.wordpress.com/novel-info-index/">Limitless Sword God</a>

Suyun was a prodigy, blessed by the gods. However, life is not so easy.
    Soon after reaching 6th stage in cultivation, he progress stagnated from
    a rare medical condition.

Years go by, Suyun spends all his time on gambling and alcohols wasting
    his youth away, but one day everything changes. Qing Er, the only one
    who stood by him was force by his clan to be a sacrificial pawn to be
    married off to someone she didn’t love, only to be killed by the groom
    on the wedding night for fleeing. Burning for revenge, he scoured the
    world out for a cure for his rare medical condition from both righteous
    and devilish side.
  • Got hooked from this list "Tales of Demons and Gods" and "Ways of choice"
  • I don't know about the rest of your list, but i hope that the 'Shadow Rouge' is the worst one there and not comparable to the other titles pointed out. Why? Because i tried reading it, and it was really below average and pretty much boring as heck...
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • edited August 2015
    Caladbolg said:

I don't know about the rest of your list, but i hope that the 'Shadow Rouge' is the worst one there and not comparable to the other titles pointed out. Why? Because i tried reading it, and it was really below average and pretty much boring as heck...

Muhahaha! Finally, a dissenting opinion. I've waited a while for one, but today is the first time someone has said anything. In response to Caladbog's statement: This is a hidden gems list yes, but again this is only a collection of what 'a few' people consider hidden gems. I can't guarantee what I consider a gem and what you consider a gem are one and the same. You should consider this list as a way to 'discover' potential binge reads. There are numerous works from millions of authors on the internet. Not everyone can be on wuxiaworld's main-page.  My greatest hope is to promote these typically unknown novels; so that in the future, they too can obtain a wonderful reader base.( Essentially eliminating their choice of going AWOL! Be my slaves and never stop translating so you don't let down your reader base! ~An excerpt from Whadda's Translation Domination Plan)
  • You should throw Mother of Learning on the list. It is amazing. I'm kind of of a crusade to get more people from WW to check it out. 
  • There is one i'd like to recommand here because I don't see many people talking about it despite its potential and it's Mo Tian Ji ( translated at gravitytales) with only 15 chapters so far ( the release is only 1 chapter per week).
    The MC seems a bit like Meng Hao from ISSTH and the world is quite interesting , I won't do a summary here but I strongly recommand this novel hoping to get more chapters in the future.
    There are also The Great Ruler and Wu Dong Qian Kun that I really enjoyed reading this summer but i'm not sure whether those could be classified as "hidden gems" or not.

• Hey Whaddya. This is amazing, you have no idea how much I appreciate this. Specially having put both summary and amount of chapters translated, Kudos to you my friend :)
  • edited August 2015

Conquest: “A powerful minister who does not seek to usurp the throne is not a qualified to become a
    powerful minister … One day my face will be printed on the imperial gold coin!” – Shaar Thunder
    In the south of the continent was the old but powerful empire – Byzantium. In the north was the Odin Empire and in west the Island countries Atlantis. These three Kingdoms formed a triangle on the continent. In the buffer zone between the borders of the three countries – In the wilderness of the primal wildfire– was a youth of unknown origin– Shaar, a child who was adopted by an old man who was the descendant of the tulip family.
    Under the strange training of this old guy, Shaar mastered a pair of amazing skills. After the old man died, Shaar started to climb up from a “ground beetle” to become a king through a journey of magic and conquest.
    This story has the twists and turns of a wonderful love story, intrigues and political struggle, passionate battle scenes, colorful adventures and as well a magnificent legend…

Kuang Shen (Mad God): In a world in which humans, beasts, demons, gods, dragons and pixies fight for supremacy; A series of
     wars started between the great beast warriors of the Baemon troop, the Dragon Knights of the Human Empire, and the Fallen Angels of the
     Demon Clan. A mixed blood child is born, bearing the blood of humans, demons and beasts, who is destined to restructure the chess
     pieces of the world. Follow Layson through his many trials and tribulations, as he develops into the greatest warrior the world has ever
     seen.  

Xu Yun is a man with a mysterious past as a special forces operative.Since then he just wanted to have a relaxed life in HeDong City, working for his gorgeous boss. Unexpectedly he is pulled into a massive power struggle within the criminal
    underworld, all because he stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret.. (Fusion between HK gangster and wuxia) Cool and badass MC 

• Thanks, KonZone for the support! :D
    KonZone said:

Hey Whaddya. This is amazing, you have no idea how much I appreciate this. Specially having put both summary and amount of chapters translated, Kudos to you my friend :)

• edited September 2015
    Here's my Hidden Gems that are not on any recommendation list that I made.

Tempered Immortal

It’s basically about a really smart normal
    guy who doesn’t have smart root (what’s required to become immortal)
    trying to become an immortal.

It’s more about strategies and intelligence than just overpowering the opponents (it still happens sometimes).

Chapters; 18

Read Here

Title: True Star / 巨星

Pinyin: Ju Xing

Author: Wan Mie Zhi Shang / 万灭之殇

Publisher: LC Read / 連城

Genre: Drama, Showbiz, BL

Original Language: Chinese

Translation: Ongoing

Summary

King of the silver screen, Feinnes·Tang, passed away after years of
    battling with heart disease. He later woke up to find himself in the
    body of an outdated idol starlet. Since the heavens has given him a new
    opportunity, then he should enjoy life to the best he can, and reach the
    summit of the entertainment industry once again.

Chapters: 75

Read Here

Good Bye Dragon Life Hello Human Life

The oldest and strongest Dragon grew tired of living choose to die
    when the Heroes come for his life. When the Dragon’s soul is waiting to
    drift toward the Sea of Soul, that is when it noticed it has been
    reborn into a Human baby. The Dragon then decided to live a life as a
    Human to its fullest, and regained his will to live. The Dragon was born
    into the child of a farmer lives his life in the frontier possessing
    enormous amount of power due to his soul is still a Dragon’s. He then
    encounter the Demon of the Lamia race, fairies, Black Rose, and later
    enter the Magic Academy. The man who’s soul is of a Dragon lives his
    life in joy going to Magic Academy, spending time with an old friend,
    The Earth Goddess, meets beautiful girls, strong classmates, the Dragon
    King and the Queen of Vampires.

Site Views: 3million

Chapters: 14

Read Here

• Hi!

You might want to update the link for God and Devil world
    The translator got busy with real life and had to drop translations.
    "Once again thanks for all the support, maybe when things drop off and I have time, I will work with the other translator. :)"
    There a post on the "old site" about the translations being moved to the "new site" here.

With this linking to http://chinanovel.net/index.php/god-and-devil-world/godanddevilworld/

There's also a lot of links where the released chapter count is notably higher than the red chapter count indicates. That's a good thing though,  since it means content is regularly being released :D
    Other than that, this list(or rather, the list of these lists) is nice and thank you for compiling it, everybody!
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks for the support and help Real Human Bean! :D P.S. I honestly almost crapped myself when you posted that God and Devil world was still ongoing haha!

Hi!

You might want to update the link for God and Devil world
    The translator got busy with real life and had to drop translations.
    "Once again thanks for all the support, maybe when things drop off and I have time, I will work with the other translator. :)"
    There a post on the "old site" about the translations being moved to the "new site" here.

With this linking to http://chinanovel.net/index.php/god-and-devil-world/godanddevilworld/

There's also a lot of links where the released chapter count is notably higher than the red chapter count indicates. That's a good thing though,  since it means content is regularly being released :D
    Other than that, this list(or rather, the list of these lists) is nice and thank you for compiling it, everybody!

• Do any of those novels have a spear user protaganist? >,....,>
  • Drace said:

Do any of those novels have a spear user protagonist? >,....,>

Only story i've read so far with a spear user as main character is the spin-off story for motoyasu from 'Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari'.
    Haven't seen any others yet. :/ Alos have not read that one, i hate Motoyasu. -.-
    It has a LOT of chapters though, just check the baka-tsuki page for it and you'll see it after the end of the main series. should be 300+ chapters.
  • Drace said:

Only story i've read so far with a spear user as main character is the spin-off story for motoyasu from 'Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari'.
    Haven't seen any others yet. :/ Alos have not read that one, i hate Motoyasu. -.-
    It has a LOT of chapters though, just check the baka-tsuki page for it and you'll see it after the end of the main series. should be 300+ chapters.
    The pompus ass?! Ugh.........
  • Drace said:

Drace said:

The pompus ass?! Ugh.........
    The Nine Cauldrons has a spear user. http://www.wuxiatranslations.com/
  • Transcending the nine heavens is back guys and now being translated by https://walkthejianghu.wordpress.com/

Transcending the Nine Heavens Chu Yang, the Ninth Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, sacrificed almost everything he had for the sake of improving his martial arts, including the love of his life. After spending three years locating the fifth fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, he was ambushed by all sides at that very place. Mortally injured with no means of escape, Chu Yang executed a sacrificial technique by plunging the Nine Tribulations Sword into his very own heart. “With the blood of my heart, ten thousand tribulations will collapse!”

After witnessing the death of all his ambushers, Chu Yang’s vision began to darken. At a distance, moments before his death, he saw the mastermind who had plotted his downfall — Mo Tian Ji, the elder brother of his beloved. With that, his eyes finally closed.

However, with a start, Chu Yang once again awoke to find that he had returned to when he was sixteen years of age! Furthermore, the Sword Spirit of the Nine Tribulations Sword now resided within his Dantian, the energy center of his body! From that very moment, Chu Yang would then begin to right all of his past regrets, and carve his very own legend by fulfilling his destiny as the final Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, and defeating the Heavenly Devils beyond the realm of the Nine Heavens Continent.
  • Transcending the nine heavens is back guys and now being translated by https://walkthejianghu.wordpress.com/
    Transcending the Nine Heavens Chu Yang, the Ninth Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, sacrificed almost everything he had for the sake of improving his martial arts, including the love of his life. After spending three years locating the fifth fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, he was ambushed by all sides at that very place. Mortally injured with no means of escape, Chu Yang executed a sacrificial technique by plunging the Nine Tribulations Sword into his very own heart. “With the blood of my heart, ten thousand tribulations will collapse!”
    After witnessing the death of all his ambushers, Chu Yang’s vision began to darken. At a distance, moments before his death, he saw the mastermind who had plotted his downfall — Mo Tian Ji, the elder brother of his beloved. With that, his eyes finally closed.
    However, with a start, Chu Yang once again awoke to find that he had returned to when he was sixteen years of age! Furthermore, the Sword Spirit of the Nine Tribulations Sword now resided within his Dantian, the energy center of his body! From that very moment, Chu Yang would then begin to right all of his past regrets, and carve his very own legend by fulfilling his destiny as the final Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, and defeating the Heavenly Devils beyond the realm of the Nine Heavens Continent.
    Kucingputih, My legendary linking brooooo! This is HUUUGE, I can't believe someone picked this up! YESSSSSS!!!! :D
  • You should throw Mother of Learning on the list. It is amazing. I'm kind of of a crusade to get more people from WW to check it out. 

yeah it is pretty damn amazing
  • Mother of Learning is definitely very unique. It starts a bit try for like part of the first chapter, and then becomes extremely interesting within a chapter or two. It's definitely one of the more creative works that I have read, and the writing quality is really top-notch and is honestly the other best part of it. The writing is really good because it is actually originally written in English (and doesn't suffer from loss of meaning through translation). 
  • Since you mentioned Zectas, why not other litRPG?
    play to live
    A new pandemic - the perma effect - has taken over Earth of the near
    future. Whenever you play your favorite online game, beware: your mind
    might merge with the virtual world and dump its comatose host. Woe be to
    those stuck forever in Tetris! And still they're the lucky ones
    compared to those burning alive eternally within the scorched hulls of
    tank simulators.

But some unfortunates - the handicapped and the terminally ill,
    shell-shocked army vets, wronged crime victims and other society misfits
    - choose to flee real life willingly, escaping to the limitless world
    of online sword and sorcery MMORPGs.

Once a seasoned gamer and now a terminal cancer patient, Max grasps
    at this final chance to preserve his life and identity. So he goes for
    it - goes for the promise of immortality shared with a few trusty
    friends and the woman he loves. Together they roam the roads of
    AlterWorld and sample its agony and ecstasy born of absolute freedom.

End Online

Sometimes, virtual reality isn’t always what it appears to be on the surface.

Hollis Sylvester, lost everything in
    a distopic world where money is status and status is everything, leaving
    him with no support. He turns to a virtual reality game called End
    Online, at first as an escape from reality but eventually as a hope for
    the future. Inside the game, he has a not only a name enforced on him
    but also a skill which appears to be nothing but detrimental.

He continues on however, meeting new
    people and even gaining a companion to journey with him. He only fails
    to realize the severity of some of the issues that arise in the virtual
    world around him and that he will still have to face reality within the
    game.

• edited June 2016
    Hey guys I need your help. I'm trying to remember what the name of this one novel is. It has this kid who lives in this huge ass junkyard that's like the size of a country or continent (I know huge distinction is needed but all I remember is that it's HUGE) with many poor scavengers trying to survive. Soldiers from this empire come, his talent is shown to be freaking amazing from the moon's light shining on him or some shizz and then a girl he was protecting tries to kill him for food even though he already gave the girl some. Man, that girl was an asshole. Anyways after that the soldiers save him, but his talent is ruined. Then he joins this army death camp for talented people and he struggles to survive in it. Okay that's all I can remember I hope someone can use this to help me. Thanks.
  • Heads up, Kuro no Maou is Tragedy.
  • i have read 

Sword of the Emperor manhua funny shit mc's assistance hermit.

• In the reincarnation novels,what if they are not reincarnated... But are dead and are living their perfect life in a heaven created specially for them?whooooa...an idea for a novel....