What's next

Can anyone tell me what happens next now that he is about to face his tribulation, how seamless Gate acts, yu Weis betrayal, how ji ning defeats his enemies? 
Thank you

Comments

• Seamless gate sent their empyrean gods and true immortals who promptly get one-shot by Diancai's master, a Daofather and also Ji Ning's gardener apparently unless I misread the mtl. Nothing happens with Yu Wei just yet. 9*9 Thunder tribulation and a few weeks of demon heart tribulation. Oh yeah his master shows up to guard him for the tribulation so he doesn't end up going with the Xia emperor. That ends book 17.
  • I wonder what kind of daofather Diancai's master is.

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited August 2016
    Spoiler:
    Ji Ning about to undergo Celestial Tribulation but Youngflame and Seamless Gate (including Pure Yang/Empyrean) attack before Ji Ning leaves to travel to Daofather Crimsonbrights temple to take the tribulation there and Youngflame/Seamless cant touch him at Daofather Crimsonbrights place. Ji Ning going to get killed but Ji Nings gardener turns out to be a Daofather who kills everyone (just clones, no ones actually dead but they all lose their Pure Yang treasures) for Ji Ning cause he wants to recruit Ji Ning as disciple. Same Daofather turns out to be the one who taught Diancai his sword technique.

So Subhuti shows up and says Ji Ning is his disciple and Subhuti is pissed cause apparently this Daofather has stolen his disciples before(I believe thats what it said).

Subhuti is willing to give Ji Ning up if Daofather agrees to join their side and fight against GodKing cause he has remained neutral so far and both sides wanna recruit him. He specializes in Heartforce and gives Ji Ning a Heartforce Technique and then runs away. Subhuti is pissed and asked what got and tells his master about the Technique and worries Subhuti will forbid him from using it but actually does allow him to use it.

Ji Nings Celestial Tribulation for his primaltwin is in book 17. Daofather scares off Youngflame/Seamless so they wont attack him during tribulation unless they want to provoke the Daofathers wrath. That particular Daofather is one of the 4 strongest I believe(Dont hold me to that) and Seamless Gate wants to recruit him so they dont wanna piss him off.

Ji Ning only does Celestial tribulation for his primaltwin because real body's tribulation will be much harder since its the original and a dual-refiner of ki and body. Also after becoming Celestial he can train in Dao faster I think so others tell him to train with Celestial Clone and then do tribulation for original body to increase his chances.

Ji Ning has wind and fire tribulation whose difficulty was high but no problem for Ji Ning after his Karmic Fire. His Thunder tribulation turned out to be 9 sets of 9 thunder strikes which shocked everyone cause its just a primaltwin. Daofather Subhuti wonders what his original body tribulation will be like. All fiendgod refiners have to undergo 9 by 9 tribulation to reach Empyrean God and tribulation difficulty increases based on circumstances. Ji Ning is Daofathers disciple, as well as Threelives disciple who rivaled and even killed Daofathers, and the pseudo-disciple of another Daofather who gave Ji Ning Heart Force traing technique. Also I believe the tribulation for Ki and body will be different but Ki should also be hard since the twin is ki-refiner and it had 9 by 9.

Ji Ning passes Thunder and faces heart tribulation which last 3 months I believe. Thus he became Celestial Immortal
    Spoiler:

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • mangaraw said:
    Haizzzzzzz.
    I can't understand why?

@mangaraw Wanna explain your question?
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Isn't the gardener Subhuti's disciple ? Why does he need to be convinced to join his side ?

• Spoiler:
    Its not his disciple. Are you confusing him with the Woodcutter at Mount Innerheart? Its two different people. This Daofather was impersonating Ji Nings gardener at Serpentwing Lake. I dont know why since as a Daofather he can just watch from long distance and intervene when necessary.
    Spoiler:

• Spoiler:
    Its not his disciple. Are you confusing him with the Woodcutter at Mount Innerheart? Its two different people. This Daofather was impersonating Ji Nings gardener at Serpentwing Lake. I dont know why since as a Daofather he can just watch from long distance and intervene when necessary.
    Spoiler:

he was there for just such an occasion where Ji Ning get's ganged up on. simpler than wasting power keeping an eye on him all day everyday. 
  • I don't remember any gardener in JN's home. Can you point me to a chapter where he interacts with him ?

• Evaansan said:
    Isn't the gardener Subhuti's disciple ? Why does he need to be convinced to join his side ?

gardner =/= ning's first apprentice brother the woodcutter.
    just some random person that works for the ji clan and got taken over by the daofather, so that he can take ning as a disciple

• After ji ning overcomes his Celestial tribulation is he able to kill True immortals? 
    Does ji ning kill True immortal gaudy and Celestial Immortal blackhevean
  • edited August 2016
    Sam004 said:
    After ji ning overcomes his Celestial tribulation is he able to kill True immortals? 
    When he becomes a celestial immortal, no he can't kill true immortals yet, it's close, but not quite. But it doesn't really matter anyways, there are only like 33 chapters in between him becoming a celestial immortal and him becoming a pure yang true immortal, he can shit on true immortals at that point 
  • edited August 2016
    Prady said:
    Sam004 said:
    After ji ning overcomes his Celestial tribulation is he able to kill True immortals? 
    When he becomes a celestial immortal, no he can't kill true immortals yet, it's close, but not quite. But it doesn't really matter anyways, there are only like 33 chapters in between him becoming a celestial immortal and him becoming a pure yang true immortal, he can shit on true immortals at that point 

Thanks for the answer