Issth End and Sequel

Eyh there !
I just finished ISSTH and I must say it's a master piece. There is only one thing that I regret:
that Chu Yuyan body was taken so early (i mean there is like a million years elipse, so she lived for more than a million years with her new master ?)

I feel like it's like a black ink spot on a superb white wall.
Oh well.

At the end of the last chapter, the author says he will release some chapters talking about lord third, lord fifth, Chu Yuyan... But I don't know where to find them.
Anyone know about that ?

Comments

• Up please ! Nobody know where these sequel are?
  • I think it's "A Thought Through Eternity". I haven't read it yet but that's what other people saying.
  • It's already been discussed on other thread, in "A Thought Through Eternity" side story you will find the story about chuyuyan whereabout, heaven, lord fifth and lord third origin and also ke jiusi,ke yunhai and meng hao story. "A Thought Through Eternity" direction itself is still not clear whether it's a prequel or a sequel or a completely separate story
  • I hope bai xiaochun is not lord 5th or 3rd.. It will ruin it for me
  • Are there any translations for the sidestories? Anyone have links to the raws if there aren't any? I can only find links to the translations of the real story where Bai Xiaochun is introduced.
  • chrish said:
    I hope bai xiaochun is not lord 5th or 3rd.. It will ruin it for me
    I hope that aTtE is a sequel (the amount of levels in qi condensation seems to imply that, i think).
    I also hope that Lord fifth's origin involves Bai xiaochun time travelling and liberal application of his aphrodisiac pill.
    Or based on his experiments, shoving one of every single strange-pill he made into a parrots mouth to see where that goes.

Lord Fifth, the most miserable of all test subjects.
  • Reozul said:
    chrish said:
    I hope that aTtE is a sequel (the amount of levels in qi condensation seems to imply that, i think).
    I also hope that Lord fifth's origin involves Bai xiaochun time travelling and liberal application of his aphrodisiac pill.
    Or based on his experiments, shoving one of every single strange-pill he made into a parrots mouth to see where that goes.

Lord Fifth, the most miserable of all test subjects.
    At this point, we have rough idea of what parrot is (in terms of how he came into existence). 
  • i recon that AWE will be set in the more grander world/universe because if its the same universe as meng hao or atleast the same level that would be really disappointing 
  • chrish said:
    I thought that Er Gen had to finish 4 stories where each one has the MC follow a different path to true immortality. 
    I.e., Beseech the Devil: Devil immortal
    ISSTH: Meng Hao follows the Monster Immortal path
    ATTE: BX will probably follow the ghost immortal path
  • Eternity said:
    chrish said:
    I thought that Er Gen had to finish 4 stories where each one has the MC follow a different path to true immortality. 
    Idk, I think it would be pretty lame to have another story in the same universe. I really hope that Bai Xiachun's story is in the "real" universe, not the one created by Heaven's Crown.
  • edited January 2017
    Eternity said:
    chrish said:
    Idk, I think it would be pretty lame to have another story in the same universe. I really hope that Bai Xiachun's story is in the "real" universe, not the one created by Heaven's Crown.
    I still think BX is Heaven's Crown's true self :P 
    Azureus said:
    Major spoilers ahead! Click on your own risk. This topic is for those who have finished ISSTH and also read ATTE.
    So I've been reading ATTE lately after finishing ISSTH and it is really interesting, specially the MC, he is way more shameless than MH, in his own way. Now to get to the main topic, if you guys remember, Heaven's Crown or Lou Tian was initially a kind person, he gave the man wisdom and taught them the way to practice cultivation. But when his death was coming near, he sort of went insane doing all he could to stay alive while ruining geniuses' lives like MH to make them grow and then absorb them. And he didn't allow people to take Immortal path after Dao realm and made only Demon, God, Monster and Devil paths available from what I could understand from MTL. Because he was afraid of a terrifying Immortal in a far away universe which happened to be his true body while he was a clone. 
    So what I'm trying to say is that Bai Xiaochun, the MC from ATTE is his true body. BX from the 1st chapter wants to be an "Immortal" and he is extremely afraid of death.
    Topic: http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/3883/issth-and-atte
  • Azureus said:

Azureus said:
    Major spoilers ahead! Click on your own risk. This topic is for those who have finished ISSTH and also read ATTE.
    So I've been reading ATTE lately after finishing ISSTH and it is really interesting, specially the MC, he is way more shameless than MH, in his own way. Now to get to the main topic, if you guys remember, Heaven's Crown or Lou Tian was initially a kind person, he gave the man wisdom and taught them the way to practice cultivation. But when his death was coming near, he sort of went insane doing all he could to stay alive while ruining geniuses' lives like MH to make them grow and then absorb them. And he didn't allow people to take Immortal path after Dao realm and made only Demon, God, Monster and Devil paths available from what I could understand from MTL. Because he was afraid of a terrifying Immortal in a far away universe which happened to be his true body while he was a clone. 
    So what I'm trying to say is that Bai Xiaochun, the MC from ATTE is his true body. BX from the 1st chapter wants to be an "Immortal" and he is extremely afraid of death.
    I hope so, that would be cool. I'm very interested to see just how powerful you can become by following the True Immortal path. I only read to about chapter 140 of ATTE before all the drama happened (waiting for DB to catch up before reading again) and Bai Xiaochun seems far more powerful than Meng Hao was, if we compare both of them at the Qi Condensation stage. He also is a more impressive alchemist than MH was, considering he actually had to study the plants rather than having MH's "lol I'm a flower" cheat.
  • Azureus said:

Azureus said:
    I hope so, that would be cool. I'm very interested to see just how powerful you can become by following the True Immortal path. I only read to about chapter 140 of ATTE before all the drama happened (waiting for DB to catch up before reading again) and Bai Xiaochun seems far more powerful than Meng Hao was, if we compare both of them at the Qi Condensation stage. He also is a more impressive alchemist than MH was, considering he actually had to study the plants rather than having MH's "lol I'm a flower" cheat.