Why MH didn't make the 2 Lord Fifth encounter?

When he got back to under the Dao Lake, MH could have made Lord Fifth  encounters Lord Fifth, but he didn't do it. Reason or just not in the plan of the author?

Comments

• I imagine that MH didn't do so since there would be no point in having them meet. Plus, why would he want to deal with Lord Fifth earlier than he needed to? 
  • Lord fifth was MIA at that time. Lord fifth abandoned MH at the Milky way sea and didn't meet MH again until after the ancient daoist rite temple arc.
  • The parrot are still in a punishment period, so meng hao not letting them meet lol
  • would he absorb is own divine will and get stronger if they met?

• demonlord said:
    Lord fifth was MIA at that time. Lord fifth abandoned MH at the Milky way sea and didn't meet MH again until after the ancient daoist rite temple arc.
    The second time, before leaving Planet South. Fifth was in the mirror as punishment
    Daborbas said:
    would he absorb is own divine will and get stronger if they met?

That was exactly my thought. Plus, MH was puzzled when he fight him, so making them encounter would help him clear some points. I think it's a minor plothole. MH  would never have missed this. He would even make the white guardian vomit Magic Crystals under the threat of the destruction of the tower.
  • Maybe menghao afraid the parrot get stronger after absorb it's divine will, amd lost control