The "surviving" Demon Sealer?

edited August 2016 in ISSTH Spoilers

Patriarch Reliance said ones that the demon sealers tricked him. He also said that almost all of them died or disappeard exept one;

" When I got to the Southern Domain, the bastards tricked me. They fed me a bunch of random things that ended up placing me underneath an invisible seal!! They promised me that a few years later, they would give me some kind of special blessing of good fortune. But later, the damned bastards all died or disappeared. Finally, there was only the original one left. When I was asleep, he sneaked off to another planet. He left me with a Demon Sealing Jade, which I was supposed to give to a successor. In reality, those bastards were just afraid of Heavenly tribulation, and wanted to use me to fight against it!”  "  Patriarch Reliance

source; http://www.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/issth-book-1-chapter-94/

I wonder when  Meng Hao will meet  the one that escaped to another planet?

Is it possible that He is dead and he will never meet him? Or did the auther mention it somewhere and I just missed it?

I hope I can discuss this with you all!

Comments

• I believe some of them are still alive since someone told me some of the Demon Sealers are still alive
  • LuffyKun said:
    I believe some of them are still alive since someone told me some of the Demon Sealers are still alive
    Well we know what happened to the 6th (sort of) and the 8th (saw his body in that cave around chapter 100) I'm presuming the 7th is also dead as meng hao has his hex which means that there is a possibility of 1 through 5 being still alive but that is highly unlikely... And of course the 9th is still alive so we can confirm one...
  • edited August 2016
     DeathStroke96 said:
    LuffyKun said:
    I believe some of them are still alive since someone told me some of the Demon Sealers are still alive
    Well we know what happened to the 6th (sort of) and the 8th (saw his body in that cave around chapter 100) I'm presuming the 7th is also dead as meng hao has his hex which means that there is a possibility of 1 through 5 being still alive but that is highly unlikely... And of course the 9th is still alive so we can confirm one...
    Well that is true. The 7th probably had some relationchip with Patriarch Blood Demon. But What I find most intriguing is the fact that Deathblade/auther used the word " The original one" as a translation.

What does that signify? Is the first generation Demon Sealer still alive? Or is there some mighty being who the Demon Sealers' dao/magic originates from?
  • Rissay said:
     DeathStroke96 said:
    LuffyKun said:
    Well that is true. The 7th probably had some relationchip with Patriarch Blood Demon. But What I find most intriguing is the fact that Deathblade/auther used the word " The original one" as a translation.

What does that signify? Is the first generation Demon Sealer still alive? Or is there some mighty being who the Demon Sealers' dao/magic originates from?
    the first generation demon sealer is dead but is clone is still alive
    by the way i think that is shui dongliu... sorry my english
  • If i remember correctly, it was said that their could only be one demon sealer at any time. That's why the 9th generation showed up now. Plus the sixth sealer is not necessarily alive. Ling Yunzi did explain that it was only a remnant will of that person. So he can't be regarded as alive really. Seventh sealer was never shown and the eigth is dead in the well in southern domain.
  • Fennez, thx but after a long inner debate I decided that I would hate myself if I spoiled ISSTH. 

But still thx

Demonlord, now that you mention it , I too remember that they mention something along those lines, but I don t remember what they said exactly.

If you, by chance, remember where the auther said that, could you link me the chapter?
  • I believe the turtle bastard said it when MH stole the demon sealing jade. Lemme try and find the chapter for you. There is some information in chapter 102. i didn't get a chance to read it all over again. you might wanna take a look.
  • Kai Heartnet said Meng Hao met the 6th and 4th demon sealer in person 
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/1640/ask-anything-granddaddy-spoiler-thread/p5
  • LuffyKun said:
    Kai Heartnet said Meng Hao met the 6th and 4th demon sealer in person 
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/1640/ask-anything-granddaddy-spoiler-thread/p5
    actually for the 4th demon sealing hex it is not the 4th demon sealer as the person who give it stated that he just fulfilling a promise to someone
  • demonlord said:
    If i remember correctly, it was said that their could only be one demon sealer at any time. That's why the 9th generation showed up now. Plus the sixth sealer is not necessarily alive. Ling Yunzi did explain that it was only a remnant will of that person. So he can't be regarded as alive really. Seventh sealer was never shown and the eigth is dead in the well in southern domain.
    but it wouldnt be called "LEAGUE" if there can only be 1 demon sealer at a time
  • yhatsz09 said:
    demonlord said:
    If i remember correctly, it was said that their could only be one demon sealer at any time. That's why the 9th generation showed up now. Plus the sixth sealer is not necessarily alive. Ling Yunzi did explain that it was only a remnant will of that person. So he can't be regarded as alive really. Seventh sealer was never shown and the eigth is dead in the well in southern domain.
    but it wouldnt be called "LEAGUE" if there can only be 1 demon sealer at a time
    If I'm not incorrect the meaning behind league is that each generation sealer always has subordinates that also acted to help them or their successors in their rise (similar was with the reliance sect where they actually called themselves demon sealers sect and once the preparation for the ninth was ready (the turtle and his clone to lead the sect) they basically fled and cut all karma with it or they would suffer from different tribulations from helping  the ninth demon sealer and being his/her subordinates. This is basically what I understood from all the mentions of demon dealers until recent translation so it is not a spoiler if you keep up with translations if not then sorry...
  • Well the 5th demon sealer told meng hao that he is still alive and is somewhere outside the mountain and sea plane (when meng hao was acquiring the 5th demon sealing hex), so we know at least one of them except meng hao is alive and well