In planification, TDG is the opposite of CD.

I just want to point out that TDG is the opposite of CD for planification of the story: CD hinted early things that would happen a lot later. There is even an hint learned at the beginning of the godhood that would be revealed at the end of the story.
Beirut laments that his sons can't cultivate Earth, Water and Fire, but you only understand why at the end, in the last arc.
Showing clearly that the author knew where he was going.

In contrary, TDG never hints future event and drop huge news like rock sink in water. It's especially true when you learn a new info on the past life that you should know but nothing was said.

Same opposition goes for the characters: in CD, there is a lot of characters introduced and suddenly forgotten.

In TDG, there is also a lot of characters, but (until now) they stay active as long as possible, and even minor character from the beginning return from times to times.

Comments

• I say that CD characters is because the author is better after all he could throw away people and put more making the world wide and vast, while tdg the world resolve around the same people all the time the villains have boost of power that is unrealistic etc... not like CD where the guy is weak and do not have talent and he could notpass level 9 he could not pass and die and some new villain show up that was using him to control something bla bla bla, while TDG it is said that the villain is fucking worst and now we have a guy that is stronger than the MC all the time.

i like it but TDG fucked it for me when he said that he could train his body, why he did not train it before? the idea was good but the author fucked it up.

if you ignore all the plotholes it is a good novel 
  • I must disagree with you about CD. CD turns rapidly into Mary Sue with the start of the Godhood. Except for Linley, the others characters do nothing. Plus, there is not a lot of characers in reality after this point. Personnaly, I feel that CD has as much plotholes than TDG.
  • Ovnidemon said:
    I must disagree with you about CD. CD turns rapidly into Mary Sue with the start of the Godhood. Except for Linley, the others characters do nothing. Plus, there is not a lot of characers in reality after this point. Personnaly, I feel that CD has as much plotholes than TDG.
    exactly this is why i like CD it is better, it is said all the people suck but some can live better etc, so they live better but not get unrealistic power up, now we have TDG it is said that some villains have x amount they can get but these guys keep getting powerful equal or much more than the MC for fuck sake the MC have memories of his past like he know where to go to get power up we know whats best etc etc but we dont see it villains always know more than the MC it is ridiculous.

bebe play his role he could get to demigod alone, but then his father help him become highgod there is even some time that is said that bebe just fused two laws while linley who was always portrayed better keep getting stronger if not because of his father bebe probably would still be a god at most this is how much difference there is there is no sudden friend getting power up out of nothing just to have him help linley, linley was always said to be smart and talented and it is show to us how overpowered he is, while TDG doesn't it is unrealistic even if it is a fantasy it need to be realistic in that reality that the author build so even if some villain have luck he can't make all villain have luck and all friends too.

just read SOTR you see what i'm talking about even if there is some mistakes like TDG where that girld from his city get powerful like him(since they leave the city with the same power so he was to be way stronger than her when they see each other again but this not happen we see that she is even stronger than him....) but you dont see a sudden power up like body cultivation that nie li said every thing is explained and said that he need to be x level to do it or that its not like nie li body cultivation.