Who is the most lucky and talented???????????

Seriously for once all heaven defying ability and legacies aside ...
Princess snow - half step monarch at 16 something with jumping lvl fighting ability and now is much more stronger
Yunaba - sovereign 5 before 20 i suppose with jumping lvls fighting ability 
Fen juechen - sovereign 5 and will grow more stronger most prob peak sovereign 
Qingyue - most prob in higher realm becoming OP and "the special body"
Jasmine - 12 something and already capable of killing a race which lives in void whom everyone is scared of and tha to when she is seriously injured and shit 
LDE - half step god realm and cant find and kill a peak sovereign but still most prob the strongest character among 3 continents and after her fight with that lvl 10 sovereign it seemed she can wipe all 4 sacred grounds if she want to...

and then we have our MC........
still at emperor 3 at the age of 22

just top of my head question is blue wind really such a backward nation i think 4 people from BW are at soveriegn before 22 (YC,Yunaba,juechen, Xaio Yun) this shit doesn't even happens at 4 sacred grounds and also that special body of qingyue.

if i forgot any special mentions please feel free to advise  

Comments

• Alright so let's look it over... I'll hide this in a spoiler.

LDE is like 200 years old, reached her power using a cultivation method that will kill her, and was born a woman with a power set tuned specifically towards men. Her talent and luck, considering birth, location, political authority and so on, is inferior to her brother and father. I'd say she's the worst of the people listed, even if her current power is strongest. To put it another way, give any of the others you listed 100 years to level up, and see how she compares.

Jasmine's backstory is mostly occluded from us. She presumably has some godly inheritance, but it's implied the entire reason for getting it is that she is practice material for her father to use to increase his own cultivation. That said, she escaped, and found some amazing materials to power level with, even if she couldn't use them... Here's the thing though, she's still so strong compared to everyone else that we don't even have a word for her power level. I'd put her higher up, but I'm not even really sure how old she is, so her apparent strength might be something completely normal for her age.

Fen Juechen wouldn't call himself lucky, considering his life, but he's up there. Even before he got his spirit dad's demon powers, he was one of the rising talents in his generation. Getting that demon soul inside of him has jumped his power a huge amount, and presumably he can ride that all the way to Half Divine, like his spirit dad's previous status. I'd wager that Half Divine would be a hard stop for him though, assuming he doesn't get any other power ups along the way. Half Divine is the utmost limit on this world for humans, and they don't have the resources to push into Half Divine normally, anyway. As is, assuming he isn't killed in three months (unlikely), he'll lose relevance quickly.

Yuanba is probably right in the middle. Like Fen Juechen, he's experienced an amazing growth in strength in a short period of time. He has some fantastic inheritance behind him, and it's implied that he'll keep growing, even faster than is normal for his special veins due to it. When the MC leaves the world, Yuanba is the one most likely to tag along with him on adventures, or specifically stay behind to keep their home world safe.

Princess Snow has a fair number of benefits due to her social position and the inheritance she received from the Phoenix God, but even so she's likely near the top. Snow was shown to rival or surpass Yun Che during the tournament, and she's experienced a breakthrough since then. Moreover, she seems the type to not really "try" all that much. She doesn't seem violent or particularly driven, is what I mean. She's sort of like... Gohan from Dragon Ball Z, amazing potential that she only barely scratches for the most part, coasting until she hits a breakthrough every so often.

Yun Che is supposed to be a genius at understanding, developing and utilizing techniques. No one can compete with him for luck (like six different Godly inheritances so far, Jasmine as a tutor, two heavenly treasures, Hong Er, divine techniques). The thing is, he keeps running into/having connections with these singular monsters that are roaming around his world for some reason, so his absolute bullshit seems watered down. He jumps, from vague recollection, at least a full rank in power at this point, right? That's insane. Don't compare his training rates to everyone else and think it is failing. Most Emperors are in their 30s or 40s.

Qingyue is almost certainly the most lucky with the greatest talent. She's essentially the target that Yun Che is always chasing after in terms of cultivation. She's always a step ahead and even when he shows overwhelming, fate defying talent, she can put up a life or death struggle with him that he only barely wins. Now, her biggest problem is that she can't jump as many ranks as Yun Che, so eventually, logically, she'll stall out against him. Unless she gets some divine inheritance in her, and even if not, she can learn and use every and all higher rank techniques thanks to her Nine Profound Exquisite Body, which means that she has an amazing advantage in combat. Oh and she's one of the few people that Yun Che fully unlocked, so she'll always have a pretty easy time leveling up.

Blue Wind Empire is backwards because it lacks training resources and cultivation techniques. Not that the people living there are inherently weaker/less capable. That said, there ARE two god inheritance shrines in the nation, but Dragon God is too challenging to pass and BWE's Phoenix God fragment was suppressed by DPE's Phoenix God fragment, so using either as a power base is tough.

Yuanba and Qingyue are shining stars because they inherited weird otherworldly bodies from their mother, who is not from Blue Wind Empire. Juechen had to leave Blue Wind Empire to find the tomb where his spirit dad was being a demonic soul, and even then you could say that his power was coming from access to Sacred Ground training. Yun Che's advantages are mostly from outside of BWE. At the least, the reason he was able to get Dragon/Phoenix God Legacies is because he had Evil God Veins and some of the Evil God Seeds. Xiao Yun actually emphasizes the problem with Blue Wind Empire. He's talented, if not an amazing genius, and when put into a position with better training resources, he becomes a name worth mentioning alongside all those other freaks and mutants... granted, as the least among them, but still present.
  • Man u are a hardcore YC fan but yeah i accept your argument is valid and impressive but it still doesnt make sense a lot beacuse what others experienced was lucky oppertunities just like YC an compared to him they got very few encounters and in light novels IMO luck i part of apptitude  cuse without YC luck he would still be a cripple and as far as jasmine is considered she super OP because she was 12 when first met YC and hadnt practised cultivation since....  the generation YC is in all perless genius suddenly thought to born in the same generation to create a jinx moment 4 sov from BWE which is strongest existence up till now in sky.
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah, I'm counting luck as an attribute to measure. Yun Che is so high up because his luck is beyond amazing. Don't forget that he wasn't actually training until like... 6 years ago or so. His leveling speed is really amazing, but it's generally more "steady" than his peers, who will undergo sudden and unexpected power increases, then be stuck at a certain level and have to go back to normal training. Between him finding amazing resources, gaining divine legacies, and the Dragon Marrow steadily powering him up, his potential is way higher than most of the characters in the series, and he's done fairly well to tap into that.

Yun Che's ability to understand the World Ode to the Phoenix with only half of it, figure out the first steps of the Prison God Sirius style, and advance through the Great Way of the Buddha (which is almost like a completely separate, secondary cultivation path, which is a huge advantage) marks his "comprehension" ability as something that Jasmine herself admitted she had never seen before. His talent is less than Qingyue, but his comprehension is probably superior (her unique body letting her jump ahead of her cultivation level to learn, practice and use stronger techniques means that it mostly evens out). He also has one other thing that makes him super lucky.

He'll eventually take Qingyue's virginity, and gain a copy of not only her primary cultivation style (he already has his own version, but I assume it will provide some small bonus anyway) but he'll get his own version of the Nine Profound Exquisite Body.

To put it another way: Fen Juechen, Xia Yuanba, Xia Qingyue and Princess Snow were absolutely lucky. They had amazing heritages that allowed them to take full advantage of the world around them and experience amazing jumps in their cultivation, and of the characters mentioned, that we know about, they are the top most of their generation considering how strong they are, and their origins. But all of them got amazingly lucky exactly once. Yun Che has been amazingly lucky something like a dozen times.

Jasmine, I somehow had the feeling that she was older than she looked, but if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and I'll admit that. I'd argue that you probably shouldn't include someone from another world in this list of geniuses/talents, but if you do, then she's completely on top as the number 1... though an argument could be made that gaining a lot of power as part of a ploy for someone much stronger than you to kill you and steal that power isn't too lucky.
  • Man i cant seriously win against u can i but even though jasmin is from another world the 'Potential' factor still makes her inferior to YC . All in all you can say that YC is all special and awesome cuz of his lucky encounters..., his comprehension skills - "evil god seeds" his battle power - "legacies"medicinal skill-"master" so if you remove luck from the equation (which you obviously cant) he is just a normal profound practioner 

PS - his comprehension skills are inferior to xia qingyue he said so himself in FCA arc he said he uses cheats thats why he can comprehend so fast if not for evil god seeds he would have not been able to complete even one of the cultivation method he started .

• Seriously for once all heaven defying ability and legacies aside ...
    Princess snow - half step monarch at 16 something with jumping lvl fighting ability and now is much more stronger
    Jasmine - 12 something and already capable of killing a race which lives in void whom everyone is scared of and tha to when she is seriously injured and shit 
    LDE - half step god realm and cant find and kill a peak sovereign but still most prob the strongest character among 3 continents and after her fight with that lvl 10 sovereign it seemed she can wipe all 4 sacred grounds if she want to...

just top of my head question is blue wind really such a backward nation i think 4 people from BW are at soveriegn before 22 (YC,Yunaba,juechen, Xaio Yun) this shit doesn't even happens at 4 sacred grounds and also that special body of qingyue.

Dude those are the lamest comparison to Yun Che as I have ever seen. In the world he is considered a sovereign period. The ability to fight levels above you are considered talent and Yun Che's is heaven defying to the point where he can skip levels. When he is Earth profound he is the emperor of the earth, when he is in the sky profound realm he is a tyrant of the sky, when he becomes an Emperor Profound he is the sovereign of this world, when he becomes a tyrant he is a tyrant ruler of all divines and gods, when he reaches Soveriegn he will become the Monarch of all creation. Jokes aside, Yun Che's the damn evil god thats why he takes such a long time to level up. He needs large swaths of energy to increase his power dramatically. If our MC was any more powerful than he is( a little variation won't do much), this arc would be a joke because either divine realm people would show up to balance out power or Yun Che will destroy the continent with the turn of his hand.

The only disadvantage is that Yun Che gets miscellaneous stuff like opening your own pocket dimensions latter than others(But most of that can be substituted with divine level items).

Now if I am gonna rank stuff Ill be serous about it. I am not gonna rank stuff tho. Were using a pros list
    The Princess:
    So literally all of her strength came from the deceased Divine Pheonix who I believe is still conscious inside of her. However this comes at the cost of battle strength as she has never fought shit. So when push comes to shove, unless she can rely on the DP's memories, she'll suffer when she can't shift the situation with the palm of her hand.

Yunaba:
    Literally that is his only ability, level up fast. Because they are divine veins I am sure they have other properties like being unbreakable by normal external methods however even so he is only 3 levels above Yun Che who can easily alleviate that in some time. However lets not discount the fact that because his divine veins are especially powerful it is likely that he will power up fast for a long time.

Fen J:
    Yea that and he has a corrosive attribute. Likely he'll reach half-divine btw

Qinyue:
    So this is the most interesting one in my personal opinion as she is naturaly talented hence her cultivations yet her heaven defying ability is... situational. If a type of cultivation technique has say a boundary where one needs to be say a throne to use a domain, she can use it as soon as she learns it albeit a rather weak one. In the case of Yun Che's dragon soul he unique body is extremely useful but otherwise not, at least at this stage. non-the-less I put her up as a top tier character as she will no doubt gain some other ability that compliments her body well when we see her again as a sovereign no doubt.

Jasmine:
    For the longest time she has been the most monsterous of all of them if only because she inherited he monstrosity from others(likely tragically).

Little Demon Empress:
    She would literally be shit tier as she has the worst luck in the history of mankind. She was born a female, who naturally have short life spans and difficulty in practicing due to their Golden Crow inheritance, who had to marry her brother who was killed along with her father and idol. She literally mourned for them for a century until she was finally double betrayed and forced to rape a junior(this part is actually good depending on your point of view) to gain happiness all at the cost of her entire life strike 3 years. 3 DAMN YEARS. She can't even get pregnant and produce any heirs in her state(although personally I think the story would continue better if we see surprise babies and an tragically early death)

Your question is blue wind such a backward nation as 4 people are sovereigns at the age of 22 and in all honesty it wasn't backwards in the first place. Most of the people you mentioned are just on the Sky Profound Continent so I am going to take a leap of faith and asume you refer to the continent as having weak talent if they can produce 4 heaven defying talents such as this, then my only answer is destiny. They are destined to follow Yun Che's glory trail through heavens, fucking tons of shit up in the process.

Wishlist: I want a "His fame shakes the world arc"(CD) for this series as well. Some waiting beyond a mere 3 years would do people a lot of good.
  • Okay i get your point about LDE she is at most a side character to continue the plot but if you say that YC slow cultivation speed is due to the fact that Evil god takes too much resources it kind of vague because we all know cultivation stages in ATG are basically to meausre YC ability to jump lvls unlike in ISSTH ,TMW ,MW ,CD etc where each realm signifies something .
    In your opinion all other people are having vauge power up but what about YC tell me a single time he sat down at a single place for even a day and calmly focus on cultivating like yunaba did recently whats the point in being the protaginst and a saint doctor if in a span of 3 years you cant create a single pill to increase your cultivation (not talking about tyrant pill) and its not like the author is not trying to rush up this arc the SG which attacked FCA jUST left what was the point of building up all the suspense if u juat had to ruin it with a single existence who left sky mileniums ago seriously wtf (but yeah one thing blue flame shit was awesome)
  • edited August 2016
    Okay i get your point about LDE she is at most a side character to continue the plot but if you say that YC slow cultivation speed is due to the fact that Evil god takes too much resources it kind of vague because we all know cultivation stages in ATG are basically to meausre YC ability to jump lvls unlike in ISSTH ,TMW ,MW ,CD etc where each realm signifies something .
    In your opinion all other people are having vauge power up but what about YC tell me a single time he sat down at a single place for even a day and calmly focus on cultivating like yunaba did recently whats the point in being the protaginst and a saint doctor if in a span of 3 years you cant create a single pill to increase your cultivation (not talking about tyrant pill) and its not like the author is not trying to rush up this arc the SG which attacked FCA jUST left what was the point of building up all the suspense if u juat had to ruin it with a single existence who left sky mileniums ago seriously wtf (but yeah one thing blue flame shit was awesome)
    Well you actually have some good points but you have to remember that it has been stated multiple times for stable practice to have gains through perseverance and practice. You are right, to Yun Che a boundry is something to jump. Thats the nature of his ability. However Yun Che's profound energy will become really unstable if he uses the tyrant pills or any other bs pill he fabricates because that is just the nature of profound growth. Besides I don't think Yun Che has that many recipes to medicinal supplements but likely just understands the theory of medicine very well.

On your point of Yun Che's actual growth being slow, well yea. While he is not disadvantaged like others in the cultivation aspect of things, but he does not gain an author defying level boosting ability like Yunaba. Thats just how Yun Che is. Its not like in other novels like Devour the Heavens or Martial God Asura where the MC is a black hole and yet receives recourses shockingly fast. But at the same time he is not Yunaba. It is a lot like Nie Li who's cultivation is far faster than those turds with incomplete or messed up cultivating methods, but when compared to its own kind... its horrendous. Its beyond horrendous its almost a handicap.
  • edited August 2016
    Little Demon Empress:
    She would literally be shit tier as she has the worst luck in the history of mankind. She was born a female, who naturally have short life spans and difficulty in practicing due to their Golden Crow inheritance, who had to marry her brother who was killed along with her father and idol. She literally mourned for them for a century until she was finally double betrayed and forced to rape a junior(this part is actually good depending on your point of view) to gain happiness all at the cost of her entire life strike 3 years. 3 DAMN YEARS. She can't even get pregnant and produce any heirs in her state(although personally I think the story would continue better if we see surprise babies and an tragically early death)

I honestly don't understand why people believe that LDE will die (makes zero sense and not author's style at all from what we've seen so far). There are far many less important characters than her that should have died by now but are still alive and probably won't go anywhere. I think that since our story started barely 4-5 people have died that had a somewhat serious connection to YC, (1) Blue Wind Emperor, (2) His biological Grandfather, (3) (4) the 2 elders from his sect that recently died in the raws.
    Unless I'm forgetting someone, from the 4 people mentioned above, only his Grandfather was considered really important to him and perhaps a bit his 2nd Father in-law.

You consider LDE (3rd wife) shit-tier but when you compare her to his 2nd wife she is basically a goddess. I don't think anything happened to her while he was gone so I ultimately doubt anything will happen to LDE. Also the way I see it, he is basically getting married to the strongest or most influential women of a kingdom/empire or territory. I guess you can say that while he is absent he still has control over all those places. And will probably take them with him by the end of the story when he'll be the ruler of everyone in the upper realm where Jasmine came from. Lastly the remaining [3] years is the usual time frame that we constantly see where MC has to achieve a new goal. In this particular case he has an extra important reason to go beyond (plus ultra) to help his wife (he will probably search and find that treasure which Jasmine spoke of that can save her life). Else if he won't be able to save her within those 3 years, he might place her inside the Coffin of Eternity to preserve her life until he has found a solution.

I mainly wanted to express my thoughts on LDE but I don't wanna be off-topic, so I will also say something related to this topic.

I agree with most of what @beowulf8989 said, basically if I had to put them on a list (look below).

1) Yun Che: Tons of legacies, incredible luck, knowledge and great talent. He's also been training (technically) for the shortest time compared to other people. Also knowing that he is the protagonist of our story it's quite obvious that he will eventually become the strongest character in that whole universe.

2) Jasmine: Daughter of the current strongest (or at least really strong) person I'm guessing, she also inherited her profound strength from a superior being. It's also quite obvious that she's something of a deuteragonist in the story and the only reason for MC's success. I think she's the most important person to the MC (or will be in time) and his most beloved wife (if that ends up happening).

3) Princess Snow: She's blessed by the Phoenix and has an incredible talent. She obviously has potential and even greater luck to be chosen by that heavenly being.

4) Qingyue: She should probably be #3 and Princess Snow #4 but right now she's kinda left behind. She will probably inherit a legacy or something to catch up to others. She has a gifted body and a great mind.

5) Yuanba: I think that while he is really strong right now, if he were to fight his sister  when they are both the same level-stage he would lose.

6) LDE: Probably the strongest character on their planet (3 lands) and overall a very lucky talented person despite her age. 

7) Fen Juechen: Pretty tragic character and after he absorbs the remaining profound strength he won't advance any further. He has decent talent but his luck is both bad and good. To be honest I see him as a sacrificial pawn in future events, all his sect-family is gone. He absorbed his father (forgot if they are really related or not) and based on recent raws "Little Aunt" will end up with YC. He has no purpose actually..
  • Little Demon Empress:

I honestly don't understand why people believe that LDE will die (makes zero sense and not author's style at all from what we've seen so far). There are far many less important characters than her that should have died by now but are still alive and probably won't go anywhere. I think that since our story started barely 4-5 people have died that had a somewhat serious connection to YC, (1) Blue Wind Emperor, (2) His biological Grandfather, (3) (4) the 2 elders from his sect that recently died in the raws.
    Unless I'm forgetting someone, from the 4 people mentioned above, only his Grandfather was considered really important to him and perhaps a bit his 2nd Father in-law.

You consider LDE (3rd wife) shit-tier but when you compare her to his 2nd wife she is basically a goddess. I don't think anything happened to her while he was gone so I ultimately doubt anything will happen to LDE. Also the way I see it, he is basically getting married to the strongest or most influential women of a kingdom/empire or territory. I guess you can say that while he is absent he still has control over all those places. And will probably take them with him by the end of the story when he'll be the ruler of everyone in the upper realm where Jasmine came from. Lastly the remaining [3] years is the usual time frame that we constantly see where MC has to achieve a new goal. In this particular case he has an extra important reason to go beyond (plus ultra) to help his wife (he will probably search and find that treasure which Jasmine spoke of that can save her life). Else if he won't be able to save her within those 3 years, he might place her inside the Coffin of Eternity to preserve her life until he has found a solution.

I mainly wanted to express my thoughts on LDE but I don't wanna be off-topic, so I will also say something related to this topic.

I agree with most of what @beowulf8989 said, basically if I had to put them on a list (look below).

1) Yun Che: Tons of legacies, incredible luck, knowledge and great talent. He's also been training (technically) for the shortest time compared to other people. Also knowing that he is the protagonist of our story it's quite obvious that he will eventually become the strongest character in that whole universe.

2) Jasmine: Daughter of the current strongest (or at least really strong) person I'm guessing, she also inherited her profound strength from a superior being. It's also quite obvious that she's something of a deuteragonist in the story and the only reason for MC's success. I think she's the most important person to the MC (or will be in time) and his most beloved wife (if that ends up happening).

3) Princess Snow: She's blessed by the Phoenix and has an incredible talent. She obviously has potential and even greater luck to be chosen by that heavenly being.

4) Qingyue: She should probably be #3 and Princess Snow #4 but right now she's kinda left behind. She will probably inherit a legacy or something to catch up to others. She has a gifted body and a great mind.

5) Yuanba: I think that while he is really strong right now, if he were to fight his sister  when they are both the same level-stage he would lose.

6) LDE: Probably the strongest character on their planet (3 lands) and overall a very lucky talented person despite her age. 

7) Fen Juechen: Pretty tragic character and after he absorbs the remaining profound strength he won't advance any further. He has decent talent but his luck is both bad and good. To be honest I see him as a sacrificial pawn in future events, all his sect-family is gone. He absorbed his father (forgot if they are really related or not) and based on recent raws "Little Aunt" will end up with YC. He has no purpose actually..
    I never ranked anyone.

I agree with everything you have here, only it is difficult to tell who will fall behind when. Naturally Qingyue will progress with Yun Che so that is why I rated her higher than LDE. Remember, even Cang Yue was considered to be at Yun Che's level at one point before being long left behind. As a ruler, her power is almost irrelevant. I only categorized LDE as shit tier because she is the most likely to fall behind when everyone becomes divine level and beyond. 
  • edited August 2016
    I never ranked anyone.

I agree with everything you have here, only it is difficult to tell who will fall behind when. Naturally Qingyue will progress with Yun Che so that is why I rated her higher than LDE. Remember, even Cang Yue was considered to be at Yun Che's level at one point before being long left behind. As a ruler, her power is almost irrelevant. I only categorized LDE as shit tier because she is the most likely to fall behind when everyone becomes divine level and beyond. 
    I also agree with what you just wrote. However I kinda disagree with that last sentence. Yes, technically you're correct, for the longest time LDE will probably remain at her current power level and others will surpass her. I believe though that it's quite possible that all his wives + possible concubines will eventually reach a level quite close to his by the time the story ends. It has happened lots of times on other similar stories, the chances are even higher here knowing that he has medical knowledge.

• and then we have our MC........

Well technically YC's practicing age is 6.

I'd say Jasmine is the most fortunate strength wise, even as an ethereal ghost she's able to wipe out those void creatures who seem to be way beyond God realm, but boy oh boy did she pay a huge price for her power -- loved ones killed, betrayed by her father, hunted down and body destroyed... Fen Juechen seems to be at least as unfortunate as her, but is nowhere near as powerful.
  • edited August 2016
    Hey guys what are ur views about how strong CY would be when  YC meets her again abd would BLE princess ever get a power up..

• edited August 2016
    @Immortal_sovereign Hmm assuming that Chu Yuechan has also a bit of dragon bloodline then it could have increased the way she advances I guess. She could be early or mid tyrant maybe? Reaching late tyrant or sovereign would be too much I think..
    BLE princess, you mean Cang Yue aka Lan Xuero right? Hmm that's a tough one, she might get a power up when YC is strong enough to help others leap through power levels (probably around the story ends). To be honest she isn't that interesting of a character (at least to myself when I compare her to other girls) and she has taken the spotlight lots of times already. I feel that her part in the story is minimal at this point and from now on she will only appear for the occasional  "Hubba-hubba!" and perhaps for comedic relief purposes whenever she might interact with other girls from Yun Che's harem like LDE.
  • I wouldnt be surprised if Yuechan isnt even Tyrant. It took 3 years for the Asgard chicks to reach mid Emperor levels with HGSV and resources from the sect from late Sky and no bottleneck, Yuechan has none of those.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• There's the virgin dragon seed to consider, I'm guessing she's at least at the sovrien level maybe higher 
  • Seriously for once all heaven defying ability and legacies aside ...

pretty sure Jasmine is literally a god
    YC is probably stronger than everyone else except LDE despite having low cultivation
  • wgra5 said:
    There's the virgin dragon seed to consider, I'm guessing she's at least at the sovrien level maybe higher 
    That doesn't make sense, why would the seed boost her cultivation beyond a throne like it was stated. The only way that would happen is if a sect went and protected and nurtured her and her child for their extremely potent dragon lineage.