extraneous stuff.

I'm trying to figure out early exactly how much did the princess of the DPE grow in the last 3 years. If she started with 3 drops of divine blood, like Yun Che(considering Yun didn't feel any subjugation in his blood by her profound strength), and she grew in these 3 years constantly than it is possible to determine how much blood she has activated. A drop of blood varies between 5 - 50 micro litters so I am going to assume that the Divine Phoenix is a big bird and so I am gonna pretend 50 µl per drop. There is approximately 1.5 litters of blood in the human body and I believe it was said that she needed like 300 years to completely activate her blood so divide that 300. So she gets approximately .005 litters of blood every year which equates to about 100 drops of blood. Thats right, 100 drops of blood. Does this seem right to any one?

Comments

• She doesnt have a phoenix marrow to produce new blood, most likely she is increasing the quality of her already existing linage blood with the extra granted to her by the phoenix.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• She doesnt have a phoenix marrow to produce new blood, most likely she is increasing the quality of her already existing linage blood with the extra granted to her by the phoenix.
    Yes she was granted the rest of the blood remaining in the divine Phoenix who only gave blood once before. Thats a big bird btw
  • edited August 2016
    I just had a thought. Since the theme right now is the theme is inheritance, what if the DP giving the DP princess all of the divine blood is a sign of low talent, to try to raise her power to a suitable level as quickly as possible.

Think back to the Golden Crow who would happily give every treasure available to Yun Che besides a meager 9 drops of blood and die on the spot. I mean in 10 years it is gonna die, with all of its divine blood vanishing. Why would it or really any one do that? Unless of coarse if it didn't matter.

My hypothesis currently is that once Yun Che becomes desperate & formidable enough(we never know with Mars), he will gain the full inheritances of the golden crow and whatever other gods he has at the time.(no doubt he'll gain the Divine Phenix first wink wink)