Long Live Summons

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Ophis said:
    How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?

Hui Tai Lang will never get a human form throughout the story. He's as intelligent as any human and will even become a Mythical Beast(chapter 374). Apparently, he doesn't get a human form because he's a World Destroying Demon Wolf.
    I've always assumed not taking human form was Hui TAi Lang's personal choice. He always thought of himself as Yue Yang's "loyal dog", moreover enjoyed it(YY's treatment). If he had a human form, he would lose that since YY would've treated him differently.
  • Arawn said:
    Ophis said:
    How strong does Hui Tai Lang become? Diamond rank? Does he become intelligent and get human form? Does Yue Yang form a contract with him in the end?

Hui Tai Lang will never get a human form throughout the story. He's as intelligent as any human and will even become a Mythical Beast(chapter 374). Apparently, he doesn't get a human form because he's a World Destroying Demon Wolf.
    I've always assumed not taking human form was Hui TAi Lang's personal choice. He always thought of himself as Yue Yang's "loyal dog", moreover enjoyed it(YY's treatment). If he had a human form, he would lose that since YY would've treated him differently.

Thats a good interpretation ... And trust me, it will really help u when reading LLS.
  • Thanks Ophis and Robinhood for the answers
  • Can someone explain about the different realms??
    I think they are stand alones with the tower connecting them??
  • edited December 2016
    It's a little more complicated than that, but it is more or less this way:

- Heaven Realm

Heaven Realm is divided into 5 parts: West Heaven Realm, East Heaven Realm, South Heaven Realm, North Heaven Realm and Upper Heaven Realm(middle). Upper Heaven Realm is where the true cream reside.

Each of the four directions of the Heaven Realm(W, E, N, S) have a lesser Realm subsidiary to it, but only one(West) has something like Tong Tian Tower. The other three are simply normal realms.

- Tong Tian Tower

A tower(Realm) with 10 floors that connects to the West part of Heaven Realm. Each floor is 10 times bigger than the previously, and the 6th floor is at least 10 times bigger than Soaring Dragon Continent. 

- Outer Realm

The scattered continents and realms surrounding Tong Tian Tower. They make part of Tong Tian Tower, but do not reside inside of it. If I'm not mistaken, Soaring Dragon Continent, Demon Abyss, Elven Continent, are all part of Outer Realm.

There's still a realm above Heaven Realm that the true Great Gods and Mythical Beasts(Qilin, Phoenix, Great Peng, etc) reside. The Eastern Immortal Race comes from there. Unfortunately, the story ends before Yue Yang manages to go there.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Does anyone remember about yue yu sister or the author rush the novel so much that he forgot about one of the biggest plothole 
    i am not crazy right? http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-594
  • Does anyone remember about yue yu sister or the author rush the novel so much that he forgot about one of the biggest plothole 

What plot hole? That said sister is Liu Ye, that pure girl that has a Deer as Guardian Spirit Beast, and later becomes Yue Yang's apprentice.

In fact, Liu Ye is the real daughter of Yue Shan and Yue Yu is actually adopted.
  • Ophis said:
    Does anyone remember about yue yu sister or the author rush the novel so much that he forgot about one of the biggest plothole 

What plot hole? That said sister is Liu Ye, that pure girl that has a Deer as Guardian Spirit Beast, and later becomes Yue Yang's apprentice.

In fact, Liu Ye is the real daughter of Yue Shan and Yue Yu is actually adopted.
    When is it reveal? Or did I miss it?
  • Does he hook up with his summoning beast anytime soon or by the end of the novel?
  • ero said:
    Does he hook up with his summoning beast anytime soon or by the end of the novel?
    Red (Bloody Queen) 8-H6-ch.723 - Guardian Spirit of Yue Yang. Pretty shy and gets jealous of other spirit beasts a lot. Apparently into spanking 
  • Ophis said:
    Does anyone remember about yue yu sister or the author rush the novel so much that he forgot about one of the biggest plothole 

Did you read the entire novel? If so, then, yes, you missed it.

Yue Yu first suspects it in chapters 795-796 and confirms it in chapters 818-819. The author won't delve too deep into this matter throughout the story though.
  • What about sequel/other novels from Xia Fei Shuang Jia ?
    I can't find anything on NU
  • edited January 2017
    ero said:
    Does he hook up with his summoning beast anytime soon or by the end of the novel?

He only bangs Red, Tian Fa's Succubus Empress, Zhi Zun's Guardian Spirit Beast(lol), and got the greatest cockblock in history when doing the did with Jiang Ying, the purple-haired Hornless Dragon girl. Because Jiang Ying had too many promotions at the same time, she entered in a coma when Yue Yang was already touching her hymen with the tip of his God Spear.

He did occasionally kiss Xiao Wen Li though, because she would demand one whenever she saw Yue Yang being affectionate with Fei Wen Li.
  • edited January 2017
    Fuck delayed comment. I thought it vanished into the abyss when I posted, only to appear again 2 days later.  :|
  • Ophis said:
    ero said:

He only bangs Red, Tian Fa's Succubus Empress, Zhi Zun's Guardian Spirit Beast(lol), and got the greatest cockblock in history when doing the did with Jiang Ying, the purple-haired Hornless Dragon girl. Because Jiang Ying had too many promotions at the same time, she entered in a coma when Yue Yang was already touching her hymen with the tip of his God Spear.

He did occasionally kiss Xiao Wen Li though, because she would demand one whenever she saw Yue Yang being affectionate with Fei Wen Li.
    that's one awkward cock block ._.
  • Ophis said:
    Ophis said:

Did you read the whole novel? If so, then, yes, if missed it.

Yue Yu half discovers it in chapter 795-796 and confirms it in chapter 818-819. The author won't delve too much on this issue throughout the story though.

ero said:

Thank and not I haven't read the entire novel on my way to that but damn never seen someone get cuckblock so bad. Worst part he could had got some action but he also got promoted. Blue balls everywhere.

• Ophis said:
    Ophis said:

Did you read the whole novel? If so, then, yes, if missed it.

Yue Yu half discovers it in chapter 795-796 and confirms it in chapter 818-819. The author won't delve too much on this issue throughout the story though.

ero said:

Thank and not I haven't read the entire novel on my way to that but damn never seen someone get cuckblock so bad. Worst part he could had got some action but he also got promoted. Blue balls everywhere.

• Thank and not I haven't read the entire novel on my way to that but damn never seen someone get cuckblock so bad. Worst part he could had got some action but he also got promoted. Blue balls everywhere.

Haha, indeed, that cockblock was something else. What makes things even worse is that Yue Yang was also counting on that to promote his Invisible Sword Qi to the sixth level. So that makes for a double cockblock.
  • What about shun tian, black prince. scarlet emperor. heaven realm big shots which he fights in prison emperor relates quest?

• Does anyone have the link for the raw manga site in chinese, using a phone only so more difficult to look for it? thanks in advance if any one answers!
  • pepp28 said:
    Does anyone have the link for the raw manga site in chinese, using a phone only so more difficult to look for it? thanks in advance if any one answers!

NO! DON'T DO THAT!!! Come back to light!

The manga of this novel is pure and utter shit. It's bad to the point of making you puke at its trashiness.

markov98 said:
    What about shun tian, black prince. scarlet emperor. heaven realm big shots which he fights in prison emperor relates quest?

Shun Tian goes insane when fighting Fatty Hai, and Black Prince dies when fighting Ye Kong(?).

Yue Yang let Scarlet Emperor go in the end because he had to deal with a much stronger foe at the moment. He never appears in the novel again after that.

As for the Three Big Shots, Xu Kong never appears again and Jiu Xiao appears but not in front of Yue Yang. Ming Yue Guang will become one of his waifus.
  • Is supremes younger sister the one who attacked yue yang at that cave when he was looking for that starlight grass a virgin or no?
  • legion396 said:
    Is supremes younger sister the one who attacked yue yang at that cave when he was looking for that starlight grass a virgin or no?

Yes, Sky Law
  • I thought we heard from princess Qian Qian that she's sucked dry a bunch of guys? I'm not up to current translations
  • sky law pretends to be a slut but gets exposed 
  • Ah so maybe like a  fake reputation to make herself evil or keep that guy away
  • legion396 said:
    Ah so maybe like a  fake reputation to make herself evil or keep that guy away
    She did suck dry multiple guys, but sucking dry does not mean having s*x with them
  • legion396 said:
    Ah so maybe like a  fake reputation to make herself evil or keep that guy away
    She did suck dry multiple guys, but sucking dry does not mean having s*x with them
    ? Like making out and suckin there souls? 
  • Sky Law never sucked anyone dry or had any sort of sexual/romantic experience before. People just misunderstand her because of her playful personality and because her Guardian Spirit Beast is a Succubus Empress.

She acts frivolous and loose in front of others, but that's it. Yue Yang is the only man she ever had that much intimacy with.
  • Ah I'm glad that she didn't give no guys bj's or anything!