Long Live Summons

Comments

• Nabcake said:
    That was the Thousand Goblin sect iirc, this is the Easter Goblin Clan.
    ....theres a fucking difference? #goblinsunite #stoptheconfusion #please
    i feel you on this one i thoguht they were the same too at first when they both had goblin in their name lol
    #goblinsunite
    Would had been much easier to understand if the author had named them differently. 
  • When does this nonsense mess end in this arc. It is really pointless I'm probably going to drop the novel soon since the author love doing shit out of nowhere. Last time he did this stupid mess the MC became in innate. 
  • Can anybody explain about the shanwaishan and the three valleys that the three young girls (gods) tell the MC
  • so by the end of the story is the MC able to use the other grimoire and the godly beast it contain (like the 2 phoenixes)?
  • @bufferunderrun ;

Yeah ,,he will be able unknowingly and once with consciousness.

Is there any continuation to this series. The end seems to be not clear :/  
  • @bufferunderrun ;

Yeah the ending seem really rush, I mean the mc just left two strongest bad guy wonder around without killing them knowing that they can just come back and kill all of his friends which was dumb as hell plus he didn't even steal the divine armor to complete the whole set either. Wish author would continue the story.
  • i'm almost giving it up this novel was good but since he become an innate feel like the plot became messy like the author just didn't know what to do, throwing all the things he can think off and picking what seen easier without care about their personality or logic behind it, and the end was really rushed its like the author just come and "meh i dont want write anymore so will end it" totally messy if this keep going i cant bear to read it so long was fun but its seens it is not for me.
  • i'm almost giving it up this novel was good but since he become an innate feel like the plot became messy like the author just didn't know what to do, throwing all the things he can think off and picking what seen easier without care about their personality or logic behind it, and the end was really rushed its like the author just come and "meh i dont want write anymore so will end it" totally messy if this keep going i cant bear to read it so long was fun but its seens it is not for me.
    That's why I dropped it some chapters ago. I gave it a chance but when that stupid bullshit happened during the competition it was time for me to go. Author does random shit and see what sticks. He did this same shit before he became an innate they just getting attack out the blue. Plus he's basically saving a damsel in distress all the time. He acts like one of them guys that talks big but when the times come he bitches out. lol
  • bonifide said:
    i'm almost giving it up this novel was good but since he become an innate feel like the plot became messy like the author just didn't know what to do, throwing all the things he can think off and picking what seen easier without care about their personality or logic behind it, and the end was really rushed its like the author just come and "meh i dont want write anymore so will end it" totally messy if this keep going i cant bear to read it so long was fun but its seens it is not for me.
    That's why I dropped it some chapters ago. I gave it a chance but when that stupid bullshit happened during the competition it was time for me to go. Author does random shit and see what sticks. He did this same shit before he became an innate they just getting attack out the blue. Plus he's basically saving a damsel in distress all the time. He acts like one of them guys that talks big but when the times come he bitches out. lol
    I prefer this, or whatever is happening to when the MC is constantly babying his family. The excessive chapters with him training his little sister almost ended me right there.
  • I still like this novel but I can see why other people don't, it is a very confusing novel.
  • I don't understand why people are confused. Everything that's happening now have been foreshadowed for a long time.
  • Taryn said:
    bonifide said:
    i'm almost giving it up this novel was good but since he become an innate feel like the plot became messy like the author just didn't know what to do, throwing all the things he can think off and picking what seen easier without care about their personality or logic behind it, and the end was really rushed its like the author just come and "meh i dont want write anymore so will end it" totally messy if this keep going i cant bear to read it so long was fun but its seens it is not for me.
    I prefer this, or whatever is happening to when the MC is constantly babying his family. The excessive chapters with him training his little sister almost ended me right there.
    LOL I like when he is alone adventuring. I don't mind help once in a while but you get that jealous ass princess all the time. I only like one female that Luo chick. Yet that stupid princess always a cockblocker. 
  • edited May 2016
    double post
  • I don't understand why people are confused. Everything that's happening now have been foreshadowed for a long time.
    dont misusderstood me the problem is some things are foreshadowed and some things just happen like the attack from goblin without logic behind it, if i was a father and when i came back home after one week of work and found my wife dead and my child kidnapped by my neighboor do you think i would not go there and fucking kill then all? it is stated that no one mess with then because they do not let innate do shit in their country but then this happen out of blue, when he became innate too was one of these times that things come out of the blue....

the problem if that the author keep foreshadowing things for a fucking 1250 chapters to answer all of it in the last 50 chapters kill the villatin put and end to the plot close some plothole etc, this is why i said that the author probably just give up on this novel and ended it...

anyway 3 more chapters and if this shit keep going i'm off i cant possible bring myself to read something that kill my brain cells so much.
  • I heard the author is a female
  • I heard the author is a female
    The author is female.
  • @bufferunderrun ;

Yeah the ending seem really rush, I mean the mc just left two strongest bad guy wonder around without killing them knowing that they can just come back and kill all of his friends which was dumb as hell plus he didn't even steal the divine armor to complete the whole set either. Wish author would continue the story.
    Do you have any idea who old daoist is ?

Is he the sacred supreme for the world they where living or eastern immortal race. If it was eastern immortal race , he was in modern china before getting kicked into soaring dragon continent. I am really confused
    A lot of stuff is foreshadowed however that is not what I mean by confusing. A lot of things in the novel is poorly or vaguely explained and it is purposely done that way making it even harder to understand. Another thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that Yue Yang in the beginning of the novel when he reached Innate he only had the power of an Level Six Elder, or something along those lines, however it is later revealed that to become an Innate you have to become a Level Nine Sage. Even if you ignore the stupid reason for why his full Innate power didn't manifest when he became an Innate he still should have at the very least been as strong as a Sage.
  • edited June 2016
    wasnt it due to him overusing his innate during the fight with the thousand goblin guys and then getting his innate sealed for some time?

Edit: oh you mean the time when he first unlock the sword thingy and then someshit happens in the sky
    A lot of stuff is foreshadowed however that is not what I mean by confusing. A lot of things in the novel is poorly or vaguely explained and it is purposely done that way making it even harder to understand. Another thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that Yue Yang in the beginning of the novel when he reached Innate he only had the power of an Level Six Elder, or something along those lines, however it is later revealed that to become an Innate you have to become a Level Nine Sage. Even if you ignore the stupid reason for why his full Innate power didn't manifest when he became an Innate he still should have at the very least been as strong as a Sage.
    its because of the innate technique that he mastered he was technically called an "innate" but isnt a real one as his level is still level 1
    think of it like this where 
    he unlocks all of his meridians because of the innate technique and to become and innate you have to unlock all of them and make them strong as an innate level meridian (peak of a level like late stage elder realm) but in yy chase he already opened them and only needs to strengthen them ( level up to like lvl 9 sage )

basically he didnt go through the strengthening process but can still use energy like an innate (foundation is higher i guess) but not being able to produce the strong qi because hes still to weak to condense it to that level

another analogy is
    to store qi you need a strong a clean body (no impurity's) (basically the quality) but what the mc did is strengthen his body and get rid of some impuritys(not by a whole lot)
    so what he is doing is gathering the qi by leveling up (level 1 braveman? to level 9 sage all i remember from that leveling shit)
    and his cultivation technique strengthen his get rid of the impurity in his body little by little (like level 2 of his innate sword technique and then moving on to level 3 of the innate ) 
    all in all hes building a foundation because he wasnt pure in the beginning because of the technique

remember im using these as an analogy not really whats happening
    ( wow i just realized that none of this has to deal with any of that... i wrote so much) and this whole thing was explaining about why he doesn't have an innate strength so

basically he unlock an "innate skill" because he was practicing the innate technique he got from the sword goddess
    so hes not actually innate but he has an innate skill that he got
    and he cant really use it to its full power or force to use its full power because he cant actually use it because it was meant to be used at innate ( i think )
  • Does he meet a Great Golden-winged Peng, if so what's his reaction lol.
  • any spoilers on what he does to Zi Jin empire for their actions?
  • edited July 2016
    @Ren Arcadia  Can I ask what are his spirit beast? In his own grimoire and the divine grimoire? Does his mantis level up from gold or just gold that becomes human? thanks
  • edited July 2016
    Spirit Beasts:
    NarDarna said:

Hi Guys, just finished with the mtl raws and wanted to share some info since I had so much fun with it hehe : 

Final Spirit Beast List:
    Spoiler:

1. Phantom Shadow 
    - can act as a doppleganger or used to give 50% strength buff
    - can merge shadows to increase buff duration/effect
    - cooldown 1 day/ lasts 10 days
    - 1st evo: posses female beasts
    - 2nd evo: allow reconstruction of possessed beasts using corpses
    - 3rd evo: can be used to hide in shadows/mist (barely used)
    - 4th evo: last evolution effect: permanent shadow summons

2. Thorny Flower 
    - Final Evo: Flowery Goddess
    - Inherent Skill/ Guardian Spirit : N/A
    - Summons Giant Plants/ Elemental Plants
    - Eats Corpses to evolve

3. Little Weng Li
    - Inherent Skill: Bind
    - Guardian Spirit: 4 kinds: Naga Siren, Storm Mermaid, Ice Empress, Thunder Naga
    - Old Guard Captain of Empress Fei Weng Li
    - eventually regains portions of her old memories, allowing her to gain better combat skills, use Runes in combat, etc
    - gains a Light Beam skill used for healing
    - gains an Avatar Mode where a couple kilometer high Serpent Empress Avatar appears to fight with.

4. Treasure Seeking Mice 
    - Finds treasures/traps
    - Gains ability to grant Psuedo-Divine Eye (used by Xia Wu)

5. Barbarian 
    - Final Evo: Earth Divine General
    - Inherent Skill: N/A
    - Guardian Spirit: Earth Dragon
    - Skills: Dooms Eye, Double Dooms Eye, Heart of Earth (infinite stamina/ health recovery on the ground), Enhanced strength

6. Bloody Queen (Red) 
    - Final Evo: Bloody Goddess
    - Inherent Skill: Wings - Transforms into Energy/Gold/Platinum for different effects (Light Att and Speed/ Increase Skill Effects and Range/ Increase Battle Efficiency)
    - Guardian Spirit: Ethereal pair of doves that can teleport, also sings to give buffs
    - Banshee Scream: stuns enemies. On upgrade: also becomes a spirit attack
    - Turn to Sheep: turns to sheep. On upgrade: turns multiple enemies to sheep
    - Flame Whip: creates a flame whip. On upgrade: uses flames of Yue Yang

7. Jiang Ying (Dragon Girl/ Spider Empress)
    - Final Evo: Dragon Goddess
    - Inherent Skill/ Guardian Spirit : N/A
    - Dragon God Supreme's Ineritance
    - Her Grandma is a Spider Empress, hence shes pretty OP against spiders
    - Long Range Fire Blasts
    - Originally Yue Yang was only supposed to help her become a Godly Spirit. But  our OP has other plans XD

8. Flaming Mist Sprirt 
    - Chaos Elemental Spirit
    - the only elemental-type
    - formed from the soul of the prostitute who hired Yue Yang in the earlier chapters
    - lowest sentience/obedience among the group but grows up along the story 
    - gains Spirit Beast: Fire Queen Bee which gives birth to Fire Soldier Bees that can explode

9. Death Mantis 
    - Final Evo: Humanoid Death Mantis
    - she becomes a little girl with mantis claws on shoulder and wings at back  aka "Little Sister Death Mantis"
    - has highest Sentient, due to the nature of a trial (the trial requires the Spirit Beast to finish mind puzzles/ math problems alone)
    - can use Rune Spells
    - Skilled in sword moves and can cut space

10. World
    - Platinum Rank
    - The spirit beast which contains the Grimoire World
    - it starts as a couple of small islands. But when it gains promotions the world improves as well.

*Godly Spirit Beasts have Grimoires
    *All Spirit Beasts besides Flaming Mist Spirit become Godly Spirit Beasts. She stays at Holy Spirit Beast
    *All summons besides the Mice become Guardian Spirits eventually

• @Taryn How about the one in the divine grimoire?
  • a twin phoenix (this is where his nirvana flame came from) and a qilin
  • edited July 2016
    When does Yue Yang "marry" Luo Hua (approx ch.)?
  • Can anyone spoil if his father in the current translation is a fake? I've been backreading this thread for 30mins but still cant find that part.
  • Can anyone spoil if his father in the current translation is a fake? I've been backreading this thread for 30mins but still cant find that part.
    It's fake. It was already spoiled that the real father died guarding a gate or something, sorry can't remember.

• eklok14 said:
    Can anyone spoil if his father in the current translation is a fake? I've been backreading this thread for 30mins but still cant find that part.
    It's fake. It was already spoiled that the real father died guarding a gate or something, sorry can't remember.

ye, his father died guarding a gate reason why fake yue yang took over the body of the yue yang that commit suicide since only yue yang can pass the gate and fake yue qiu is helping fake yue yang