Long Live Summons

Comments

• edited April 2016
    eklok14 said:
    Who is this Tian Luo Prince? Is he one of the girls in disguise?
    I think it was the principal, but not sure.
    Well, either that or he really did get a bit too excited over the picture of a guy.  Unlikely though :wink: 
  • when did yue yang meet with his mother
  • Get used to hearing of her deeds but not catching a glimpse.  They don't meet for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Try in the last 10 chaps

• Who is this Tian Luo Prince? Is he one of the girls in disguise?
    Wife nr 1
  • ilesyt said:
    Wife nr 1
    why does she want to fight with yue yang
  • SPWJin said:
    ilesyt said:
    Wife nr 1
    dying wish (YY ends up saving her by banging her though)
  • SPWJin said:
    ilesyt said:
    Wife nr 1
    thats awsome
  • SPWJin said:
    ilesyt said:
    Wife nr 1
    So romantic <3
  • Who was the one that refuse YY engagement? i forgot her name, was it the mysterious beauty? or someone else that have not be introduced yet? i just remember her being from the xue family but the mysterious beauty is called wu xia so i'm confused since the spoliers said she was the one engaged.
  • Who was the one that refuse YY engagement? i forgot her name, was it the mysterious beauty? or someone else that have not be introduced yet? i just remember her being from the xue family but the mysterious beauty is called wu xia so i'm confused since the spoliers said she was the one engaged.

Her full name is Xue Wu Xia and yes she is the former fiance of Yue Yang. 

Her full name is Xue Wu Xia and yes she is the former fiance of Yue Yang. 
    According to the translated chapters something happened to make Xue Wu Xia think the MC broke off the engagement like someone forging a letter or something, even Luo Hua and the princess or others were trying to figure that out at one point I think.  I took a break at about 210 - 215 when he is revealed to be an iniate ranker to his clan and some other clan that has beef with him and have not started back up yet so not sure what happens after that.

• when does he tell them that hes from another world or does he not talk about it
  • His not really from another world is he?
    Wasnt he just swapped with that other guy so when the enemies came for him they killed the decoy and he was summoed back again?

Atleast something like that was written earlier.
  • Yeah, I think he's a native of the current world, but was sent to the place with the monk in order to protect him iirc
  • Taryn said:
    Yeah, I think he's a native of the current world, but was sent to the place with the monk in order to protect him iirc
    But he did not know that, and he thinks he is from another world so this is a valid question or the big mistery that last 1000 chapters that is his aunty get resolved when she said he is from another world in like 100 chapters? Because the last arc is just because he is from another world something that could've be said earlier but who knows and his mother showing up and we have an open ending if the spoilers are right, so yeah when he tell tell then he is from another world?
  • Taryn said:
    Yeah, I think he's a native of the current world, but was sent to the place with the monk in order to protect him iirc
    But he did not know that, and he thinks he is from another world so this is a valid question or the big mistery that last 1000 chapters that is his aunty get resolved when she said he is from another world in like 100 chapters? Because the last arc is just because he is from another world something that could've be said earlier but who knows and his mother showing up and we have an open ending if the spoilers are right, so yeah when he tell tell then he is from another world?
    I'll preface this with machine translation so may be inaccurate: Up to 1150 he doesn't, initially it's because he's afraid of the consequences but then Wu Xia basically says "we really don't care who or what you are, we lurv you".  It makes him relax a bit and then later its such a nonsensical thing to worry about when you are in about twelve life and death situations at once so it's dropped.  Not to mention his later conquests didn't know Tragic Guy so it was a non-issue.
  • edited April 2016
    I saw the harem girl list and I have a question. On the list it show Xue Wu Xia never reach the home run with mc so does that mean he never reach that base with her and other girls like supreme or yue yu even at the end of the Novel? 
  • whats up with the night empress and supreme lady(YY introducer)? Does anyone know the roles they play later?
  • exactly what happens with the whole YY's father coming back and being fake?
  • I saw the harem girl list and I have a question. On the list it show Xue Wu Xia never reach the home run with mc so does that mean he never reach that base with her and other girls like supreme or yue yu even at the end of the Novel? 
    gg said:
    whats up with the night empress and supreme lady(YY introducer)? Does anyone know the roles they play later?
    nazmulm said:
    exactly what happens with the whole YY's father coming back and being fake?
    First: No boinking for those not listed as boinked.  Most of the cases are "If we screw before I'm stronger then it will hurt my training potential" or some such reason.

Second:  Up until 1100 they were advisory and saving YY ass when he was so deep there was no chance in the beginning.  Later the author lessened their roles to be almost nonexistent.  Beyond 1100?  No idea, decided not to MTL beyond that.

Third:  Big confrontation between YY side and the others.  YY uses his Innate level way with words to solve it and ummm maybe there was a bit of fighting in it?  Been a while.
  • Yue Bing also has the World Exterminating Wheel? I thought this was exceedingly rare :/
  • edited May 2016
    What the hell is going on? going by spoilers he will have sex with the sick beauty at 262 but there is less than 20 chapters and we have this fight? then YY will kill everyone there showing his super badass side to after it climb the tower?
  • What the hell is going on? going by spoilers he will have sex with the sick beauty at 262 but there is less than 20 chapters and we have this fight? then YY will kill everyone there showing his super badass side to after it climb the tower?
    if he recovers his innate mode this will be a dragged out fight of 2 seconds
  • What the hell is going on? going by spoilers he will have sex with the sick beauty at 262 but there is less than 20 chapters and we have this fight? then YY will kill everyone there showing his super badass side to after it climb the tower?
    wasn't it 272? 
  • Can somebody give me a summary of the current arc (Eastern Goblin Clan)? I tried to read ahead with some mechanical translations, but I just get a headache from them. Thanks in advance.
  • Like always author just throw in shit to see if it works. 
  • Shouldn't the goblin clan know that YY is an innate? Didn't he kill an innate here and there from the goblin clan? Also how does the whole situation at the translated chapters resolve?
  • That was the Thousand Goblin sect iirc, this is the Easter Goblin Clan.
  • That was the Thousand Goblin sect iirc, this is the Easter Goblin Clan.
    ....theres a fucking difference? #goblinsunite #stoptheconfusion #please
  • Nabcake said:
    That was the Thousand Goblin sect iirc, this is the Easter Goblin Clan.
    ....theres a fucking difference? #goblinsunite #stoptheconfusion #please
    i feel you on this one i thoguht they were the same too at first when they both had goblin in their name lol
    #goblinsunite