Long Live Summons

Comments

• NarDarna said:
    So...how early does he start getting it on with the girls? I picked the novel up this morning and i'm on ch 85-how long until I start seeing some of the less SFW stuff?
    The closest thing that's happened really is blatant tit groping and nipple twisting. And it's only been a few chapters since that's happened in TL.
    NarDarna said:
    So...how early does he start getting it on with the girls? I picked the novel up this morning and i'm on ch 85-how long until I start seeing some of the less SFW stuff?
    It begins at 272
    Thanks ^_^ I need to know for research purposes only ofc. Asking for a friend :P 

Also, when do he and the bright-eyed thief go any farther than the entire him-pretending-she's-a-guy stuff? Like, at what point does she decide "damn I want this guy inside me" (to a lesser extent, maybe not quite that far)
    No prob. I've updated the detailed harem list to further your research hehe. Yi Nan progresses in their relationship around mid 200s and onwards.
    some few page later and people will ask the same question again...  :D :p

God I hope not XD
    why thank you :P this will be very useful for my friend to complete his work. Looks like I need to binge until 200-ish then, i like YN X YY

Ren, what can I say, we're all doing groundbreaking research on light novels. We need to find as many sources as possible :wink: 
  • edited April 2016
    could some1 tell me what happen to Yue Bing father? n his second wive(miss feng)?
  • akeshiro said:
    could some1 tell what happen to Yue Bing father? n his second wive(miss feng)?
    dead
  • Does the M.C ever get into a sexual relationship with any of his summons or love interest? If so, what chapter is it and who does he do the deed with.
  • edited April 2016
    Arochist said:
    Does the M.C ever get into a sexual relationship with any of his summons or love interest? If so, what chapter is it and who does he do the deed with.

seriously? it just got posted in the previous page and you didnt even read it >>

Spoiler:
    7. Red (Bloody Queen) 8-H6-ch.723 - Guardian Spirit of Yue Yang. Pretty shy and gets jealous of other spirit beasts a lot. Apparently into spanking 
  • Can anyone tell me in which chapter YY's family/clan gets to know about this abilities. I searched the full thread. Found the details but nit the chapter number.
  • Can somone tell me what hapened to Yue Ting (son of first uncle that has strengthenig bear sumon and was in Yue clan turnament)
    after false Yueyangs father takes over yue clan and he  (Yue Ting) dissapers?
  • akeshiro said:
    dead
    seriously hope its not april fools jokes shit
  • Arochist said:
    Does the M.C ever get into a sexual relationship with any of his summons or love interest? If so, what chapter is it and who does he do the deed with.

seriously? it just got posted in the previous page and you didnt even read it >>

Spoiler:
    7. Red (Bloody Queen) 8-H6-ch.723 - Guardian Spirit of Yue Yang. Pretty shy and gets jealous of other spirit beasts a lot. Apparently into spanking 

That was faster than I expected lol

Dresden said:
    Can anyone tell me in which chapter YY's family/clan gets to know about this abilities. I searched the full thread. Found the details but nit the chapter number.
    Can you be more specific on which skills? He never reveals everything he's capable which is his character. 

Rafan said:
    Can somone tell me what hapened to Yue Ting (son of first uncle that has strengthenig bear sumon and was in Yue clan turnament)
    after false Yueyangs father takes over yue clan and he  (Yue Ting) dissapers?
    Nothing important really. He'll reappear at the court hearing YY against the fake along with the rest of the Yue younger generation if I remember right.
  • akeshiro said:
    akeshiro said:
    dead

nope... this isnt an april fools joke

NarDarna said:
    Arochist said:

Spoiler:

That was faster than I expected lol
    welp at least he proves that I was right  :p

• edited April 2016
    akeshiro said:
    akeshiro said:
    dead

nope... this isnt an april fools joke
    Y.Y thats pretty sad, so what happen with the child? or the one who has the queen worm something(the one who poisoned the uncle)
  • We didn't have much of an interaction with the uncle, so it's not that tragic imo.
  • Does anyone know where I can find chapter summaries for the raws? I just read where MC fights the prince in the 100 schools tournament and meets the sick beauty and I am confused as shit. Obviously the prince is the sick beauty, but that is about the total of what I understood out of those two or three chapters
  • Taryn said:
    We didn't have much of an interaction with the uncle, so it's not that tragic imo.
    but its stll sad tho n the uncle is very nice toward YY
  • akeshiro said:
    Taryn said:
    We didn't have much of an interaction with the uncle, so it's not that tragic imo.
    It is a part of the bigger plot that is very convoluted until much later in the story
  • akeshiro said:
    Taryn said:
    It is a part of the bigger plot that is very convoluted until much later in the story
    ohh..., so did YY found the mastermind?
  • Wait is it true that Yue Yang is going to lose his virginity in the upcoming translated chapters, somewhere around 250?
  • edited April 2016
    did YY do it with the beauty phoenix fairy???
  • edited April 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    did YY do it with the beauty phoenix fairy???
    Are you talking about Sky Law/Heaven Punisher? If so, then yes.
  • oh they change her name in lnmtl....
  • can anyone spoil me what's gonna happen in next chapter because there is no translations today xD i know its kinda selfish but if anyone can do it im grateful :P
  • wargumm1i said:
    Wait is it true that Yue Yang is going to lose his virginity in the upcoming translated chapters, somewhere around 250?
    Yes in chapter 272
  • Neroxex said:
    wargumm1i said:
    Wait is it true that Yue Yang is going to lose his virginity in the upcoming translated chapters, somewhere around 250?
    Yes in chapter 272
    Please don't tell me its that annoying princess. 
  • why did the author stop mentioning about his innate invisible sword
    or at least stop mentioning that hes training in it
    or if he finished training it
  • bonifide said:
    Neroxex said:
    wargumm1i said:
    Yes in chapter 272
    Please don't tell me its that annoying princess. 
    it's sick beauty
  • edited April 2016
    its the principal and it was already been spoiled by NarDarna at page 26 ... 

here I'll put it again to those lazy people who doesnt want to check the previous pages

Girls:
    The Code Besides the Names of The Girls stands for "Sequence that they met him"-"1st to 3rd base, to Home Run(H) and Sequence" 
    e.g. Wu Hen 12-H1 is 12th girl he meets and is Yue Yangs first Home Run

a.) Wives/Fiances
    *Tong Tian Tower Girls
    1. Yi Nan (Bright Eyed Thief) 2-H5-ch.657 (what the codes basically mean is: Second person Yue Yang met-She is the 5th to have sex with YY-the sex scene is at chapter 657)
    - Girl from the Hundred Butterflies Valley. Strong fighter uses Spirit based attacks and Mirror Defense to reflect attacks. 
    Best friends with Yue Bing.  Yue Yang pretends that shes a guy to get up close and personal

2. Empress Fei Weng Li 3-H13-ch.1233
    - Once the Conquering Queen of Heaven Realm, but was betrayed and sealed in the Black Hole Space in Yue Yang's pendant. 
    Strong overall ice user and often gives advice to Yue Yang. Likes to use the carrot and the stick with Yue Yang.

3. Supreme 4-3
    - Strongest ranker in Tong Tian Tower. Very bad ass long/close range fighter. Mentors Yue Yang and the Wives-Union. 
    Often aloof because of the drive to be the strongest.

4. Luo Hua (City Mistress) 5-H2-ch.329
    - City Mistress in the Tong Tian Tower 4th floor and Princess of Heaven Luo Empire. Long range laser user. The very clingy and lovable wife. 
    Loves flowers and gardening.

5. Princess Qian Qian 6-3
    - Second-in-command of the Wives Union but always seeking to oust the commander. Straight up melee fighter which uses only strengthen-type spirit beasts. 
    Always fights with Yue Yang but is pretty cutsie when they're alone. Likes to bite alot.

6. Yue Yu 7-3
    - Older sister of Yue Yang from his Second Uncle Yue Shan. The gentle healer of the group but eventually grows into a pretty strong water-based fighter. 
    Really stresses out a lot about being his cousin but sorta deals with it in the end.

7. Red (Bloody Queen) 8-H6-ch.723
    - Guardian Spirit of Yue Yang. Pretty shy and gets jealous of other spirit beasts a lot. Apparently into spanking 

8. Tipsy Cougar Princess 9-H9-ch.903
    - Spear user with a Little Panda Girl as a Spirit Beast. Alcoholic, gains levels when imbribed. Relative of Luo Hua

9. Xue Wu Xia (Little Snow Girl/the stalker girl/mysterious beauty) 10-2
    - Original fiance of Yue Yang and Commander-in-Chief of the Wives Union. Uses a Storm Spirit, has a close combat swan style and uses ice/ lighting for long range. 
    Very intelligent, often with a book in hand.  Stalked Yue Yang a lot. Ends up as main wife, coordinating everyone's "growth" 

10. Beauty Feng Xian (Sky Law/Beauty Phoenix Fairy) 11-H3-ch.451
    - Member of Demon Hall and younger Sister of Supreme. A seductress with a Succubus Guardian Spirit. A long range fighter with lightning attribute. 
    Very proud and passionate be it about Yue Yang or fighting.

11. Xue Wu Hen (Sickly Beauty/Ivy Academy's Principal) 12-H1-ch.272
    - Cousin of Wu Xia. A Defensive fighter with Crystal Summon. Loves studying Runes and History. The quiet little supportive wife.

12. Southern Border Monster Queen (Eastern Region Monster Race Princess) 13-H10-ch.1013
    - Uses Pipa Flute for long range sound attacks. Daughter of Dragon Emperor. Loves collecting treasure and spoiling herself (milk baths everyday apparently). Slowly warms up to Yue Yang. Likes it rough.

13. Xia Yi (Half-Elf Slave/ Dragon Saintess) 15-1 
    - The smart mouth slave who Yue Yang loves to force cosplaying on. Often insecure with her breast size, especially with Beauty Feng Xian and Young Half-Demon Slave

14. Young Half-Demon Slave  / Pandora 16-H8-ch.868
    - A slave girl Yue Yang purchased at Tong Tian Tower 6th level. Second place in the chest department. The clumsy maid type. Likes to draw explicit pictures of Yue Yang and her to get his attention.

15. Jiang Ying (Spider Empress/ Dragon Girl) 17-3.99
    - Daughter of Dragons who are often at Tong Tian 10th floor, leaving her lonely. Likes to do childish things but really just wants the company. Strong innate ranker fighter.

16. Hai Lan (Hai Yingwu/ Sea Race Empress) 19-H4-ch.593
    - One of the many children of the Sea Emperor. Was assigned as manager at Flame Reef Island? Pretty great back story. Water based halberd user.

Heaven Realm Girls
    17. Ming Yue Gang 21-1
    - One of the Three Giants of Heaven Realm. Was released by Yue Yang and co. from the Prison Emperor's seal. Often gets harrassed with love letters from Yue Yang. Encountered again pretending to be a guy called Pearl Prince and gets harassed by YY. 

18. Bi Lu (Daughter of Jadiete Lord) 23-H7-ch.840
    - Very smart spy type character. High sense of smell. Discovers Yue Yang's identity and solicits his help to regain what she lost. Supports Lie Yan Regimental Commander in her love life.

19. Lie Yan Regiment Commander  (Ancient Titan Lineage) 24-H7-ch.840
    - The Giantess Regiment Commander with fiery red hair and 8 meters tall. Was betrayed by her comrades and imprisoned. Helped out by Yue Yang just to recruit but eventually fits in very well with the family. Loves Yue Yang but is pretty conscious about being bigger than him hehe. Eventually takes matters in her own hands and uses a treasure from Bi Lu to become her twin to seduce YY.

20. Ying Luo (Liberty Queen) 25-H12-ch.1360
    - The martyr girl he meets at Tian Hua Territory. 

21. Qing Ping 26-0
    - The beautiful Fish-Variant Guide at Baihe River City. Originally was meant to spy on Yue Yang. Thinks that he's molesting Liu Ye. Likes handsome, cool guys like Xue Tan Long. Eventually falls for the lecherous guy.

22. Huan Yue (Bright Moon Goddess) 27-H11-ch.1306
    - Supreme's Guardian Spirit Beast and is like a mischievous twin sister. 

b.) Friends (in other words... Potential Wives )
    * Tong Tian Tower Girls
    23. Yue Bing 1-2
    - Younger Sister of Yue Yang from Fourth Mother. Only one not a potential wife. Sorry for the Sis fans.

24. Treasure (Gold Eyed Demon Lolita) 14-0
    - 100 plus years old I think. The harbinger of bad luck. But shes cute so she gets a way with it alot.

25. Liu Ye (Apprentice) 18-0
    - Schoolmate of Yue Yu with a unique skill that Yue Yang wants to develop. Has a huge crush on master. Worships him too.

26. Heaven Disaster (Sister-In-Law of Beauty Feng Xian) 20-0
    - Member of Demon Hall. Young girl who Yue Yang picks on a lot. Often reminds enemies that shes not part of the Wives Union.

* Heaven Realm Girls
    27. Giant Curvy Lolita Xiao Xiao En (Princess Giant) 22-0
    - A Heaven-ranked commander giant in a Heaven Realm event who was knocked out by one of Yue Yang's fellow participant. He takes care of her and she thinks of him as an elder brother. 400 meters high and wants to grow as tall as a mountain

*Most live in Yue Yang's Grimoire World (Except for Supreme/Empress Fei Ling Wei/Ming Yue Gang)
  • its the principal and it was already been spoiled by NarDarna at page 26 ... 

here I'll put it again to those lazy people who doesnt want to check the previous pages
    u should fix the spoiler tag bro
  • This part about to be translated never made sense to me in the MTL so I'm glad it reached this point.  Now if translators weren't allowed to have lives and we could have up to 1200 by now... *smirks* but I'm grateful for what we are getting as it is!
  • Who is this Tian Luo Prince? Is he one of the girls in disguise?
  • Who is this Tian Luo Prince? Is he one of the girls in disguise?
    I think it was the principal, but not sure.