Long Live Summons

Novel Status: Completed
Published Date: 2010.06.01
Author: Xia Fei Shuang Jia
Total Chapters: 1390
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Another Dimension, Male Lead

There is a english translation at http://shiroyukitranslations.com/lls/

I saw the translation for this on aho-updates and decide to read it, finding it extremely interesting i start to read the raws after i finished off the translated parts. ( taking a break from MGA. MGS, and ISSH. waiting for more MGA chapters to stack up on the raw sites)
Im up to chapter 100 on the novel and have to say this novel is extremely enjoyable. I very much like the protagnest's personality
his peronality is a shamless lier which makes his interactions with everyone extremely funny, like every  sentence out of his mouth is a straight up lie( we the readers ofcourse knows his lying in fact most of the people he lying to knows his lying or suspects his lying.)
some funny examples are that at one time he captured a baby hydra and teleported back to the warrior guild everyone there was staring at him and the hydra and one of them asked what was the thing he was holding our protag ofcourse answers him truthfully that it was a "cat" XD

anyways if you guys have any questions etc feel free to ask i highly recommand this novel

Comments

• Does he get it on with that female thief?
  • edited August 2015
    at the point where i am no, but its obivious that she loves the mc like she gets so jealous when the bloody queen shows up.
    the running gag is that the mc is still calling her his bro ( he knows that she is a girl, he is just pretending so he can like touch her)
  • Then does the thief know that he knows and just let him touch her?
  • thank you I quite like this novel, please give me another spoiler xD 
  • does he get several rare/legendary summons or does he only focus on that thorny queen
  • edited August 2015
    Titans said:

Then does the thief know that he knows and just let him touch her?

No she just thinks hes an idiot that can't tell that shes a girl.

Ryuko said:

does he get several rare/legendary summons or does he only focus on that thorny queen

he does if interested in detiles read below
    Spoiler:
    The little loli wenli is like one of his summons( she can summon shit too), he gets a brozen 5 ( can be 6) wolf later on he doesnt make a contract with it but it still follows him around like a dog(this is his weakest "summon"), he also gets a gold 3 "king" level monster called the bloody queen ( shes a red haired beauty with golden wings) there will be more later but haven't showed up at the point where i am.
  • I really really like this one! MC is pretty troll! 

What level does he reach at where you're at?
  • Does MC upgrade his grimoire later on in the story?
  • edited August 2015

I really really like this one! MC is pretty troll! 

What level does he reach at where you're at?
    he is xiantian 1st layer ( think translation call it innate) also ultra op, he kills 2 other xiantian level experts easily both were xiantian 2nd layer and the technique he uses to kill them can kill xiantian 5th layers easily/
    since he usually don't bring out his grimiore for fights he is only level "2" 
    also the bloody queen is now platinium 5 "king" level she is no longer a red hair beauty but a platium haired beauty XD

the mc is such a troll in the novel that its great. you can count the times he says the truth on both hands lol.

Does MC upgrade his grimoire later on in the story?

yes hes grimoire gets upgraded to silver level at my point

also the grimoire level isn't as importent as spirit beast.

also read for ultra spoiler

Spoiler:
    he has 2 grimoires ( probably only one in existence who has 2) one is his original grimoire which is at silver level currently. the other grimoire is Divine grade ( higher then diamond probably highest) he currently dont have enough power to open his divine grimoire
  • Neat
    How did he get the second grimoire?
    and when does he free the snake queen from his necklace?
  • Neat
    he got it from a dude that his father saved once. 
    not sure i haven't read till he saved the snake queen yet
  • Neat
    at the beginning of the story the step mother told him y hat his parents sealed his grimoire or something because they wanted him to not be arrogant and to train hard, does he unsealed this thing?

• what sealed grimoire? i don't remenber such a thing XD
    think your talking about the 2 journels his parents left him since they were sealed, eventually he found out that his mother's journel requires him to be xiantian before unsealing so he inputs his xiantian energy and it unseals giving him his mother's heritage ( this happens the morning after he lost his virginity)
  • Neat
    u mean the "pitiful guy"s father right? ;)
  • edited August 2015
    man later on the pitiful guy becomes like sorta of a trauma for him since he can't be sure of wether or not 3 of the girls he has feelings for (questionable feelings) likes him because of him or because of the pitiful guy. ( not so for Ina since she only know him as him)

also atleast 1 girl suspects something wrong or knows the truth (its never said what she knows, only that she knows his secret) any guess on who this girl is? :P
  • btw what exactly IS his relationship with the pitiful guy? is this reincarnation like ATG?
  • so how much pet he has in his grimoire except from thorny flower and some mouse?  
  • edited August 2015
    Im at chapter 350ish, at this point all his spirit beast are girls except the 5 mouses( He is a god amongst man ) 
    His pets are:
    Inside Golden Grimoire:
    His shadow transformed into an amazon warrior with a deathstare that can kill gold 6th level monsters in 1 shot - currently silver level.
    5 mouse puppets ( barely used)
    Golden Flower Queen its currently bronze level and is a 10 year old loli girl but once she level to higher level she will go back to grown up status. ( specialized demon killer)
    A Gold 6th level death god mantis(specialized dragon killer)
    Bloody Queen, she is currently platium "King" 5th level and is a Sacred Beast. Mc gave her a name called "red" shes a platium blonde beauty with golden wings (aka angel) ( she moved to the Divine Grimiore after she leveled up to Platium level and moved back after his grimiore leveled to Gold level)
    Fiery ghost? ( gold level monster)

Inside the Divine Grimoire:
    2 Loli Phoenix girls
    a Kirin girl that knows alchemy.
    Little wenli, little snake with a fucken diamond gimoire ( when she put out her girmoire during a fight with some demon generals they were scared shitless) ( she moved to the Divine Grimoire after mc got it, Apparently she never entered his bronze/silver grimorie and only stayed inside his body cause she didn't like low level grimoires LOL)

Inside little wenli's Diamond grimoire:
    Petrifying Medusa, exactly what shes called. ( i think she have a grimiore too and can call out monsters)
    Storm Mermaid, can cause storms. 
    Lighting Naga, yeah little wenli's monsters are kinda of exact in their naming.
    Ice body Snake

He also have that wolf who is now gold level and is a Xiantian life form and can kill xiantians, but he haven't contracted it cuz he only wants girls.

• LOL so that wolf still follows him around that is funny. I am confused though when the hell he got a Divine Grimoire and are you saying he has 2 grimoires and little wenli has one right?
  • this story is funny... someone (sorry forgot ur name buddy) here recommended it and decided to read it... I like the main character so far. He reminds a little of yunche when he's in trolling mood... I am on chap 79 right now... and he's building his harem... :D
  • bonifide said:

LOL so that wolf still follows him around that is funny. I am confused though when the hell he got a Divine Grimoire and are you saying he has 2 grimoires and little wenli has one right?

wen li has diamond grimoire
  • Yeah Mc have 2 Grimiories, little wenli have a diamond one.

also this mc is one of the best mc I've read in chinese novels yet, wait till you get to 100+ it really picks up.

I love the convos between the mc and the sword princess and the fact at first she can tell that his lying due to her talent lol, and between the mc and the "mysterious" girl
  • edited August 2015
    Its also so hiralous that his Spirit beast can like freely move their home between his 2 grimoire

Also thorny flower finially evolved into Golden Thorny Flower Queen, who is a ultra beauty who have feeling towards him rofl, red was pretty jealous at this. But due to Loli curse the golden flower queen can't maintain her grown up from due to the fact she is now only bronze level so she turned back to a 10 year old loli XD

also everyone of his monster are like life-guard monsters (they share their life force with him) so as long as he don't die they won't die.
  • LOL seems like you enjoying this I wonder which MT is best for this series.
  • I would recommand GT, Its best to have like a list of what certain names and terms translate to. its usually those names and terms that makes mt look messy, of course grammer is a problem and some meaning don't really carry through ( even if properly translated many of these terms don't really translate well)
  • thank you for the spoiler :D poor wolf I hope he can make contract with our MC 
  • edited August 2015
    Kay Mc's girl capture list so far (Chapter 360)

Have already *** (Inorder):

-Xue Wu Hen ( She is the fiancee's cousin, MC's nickname for her is Sickly Beauty, Her name roughly translates to Immaculate Snow) ( Im not acutally too sure if she is from Xue family)

-Luo Hua (don't know if this is her full name) ( She is one of the 6-level soverign mc meets in Babel tower) ( She is usually refered to as City Lord Luo Hua, Her name roughly translates to Falling Flower)

Currently In Harem waiting to be ***:

-Sisi Princess ( I totally forgot her full name, Mc refers as Royal Sword Princess for sometime)

-Ina ( yeah... forgot her full name too need to go back and look it up, She is that bright eyed thief whom Mc refered to as his brother for like 200 chapters)

-Xue Wu Xia ( She is the unfortunate guy's Fiancee or the Mc's Fiancee) ( Her name translates to Flawless Snow)

-Feng Xian Beauty ( Her real name haven't been revealed yet, Her "nickname" roughly translates to Phoenix Fairy Beauty Or google translate tells me Impatiens Beauty) ( She is the Little sister of that woman who gave the Mc the crystal card when he 1st went to the babel tower)

Relatives ( if author go incest):

-Yue Yu ( She is mc's cousin? Sister? Name Translates to Rainy Alps(Poetic), or Moutain Rain ( Exact))

-Yue Bing ( Mc's Adopted Sister and Blood Cousin? Name Translates to Icy Alps(Poetic), Or Moutain Ice(Exact))

Funny Fact:
    Sisi, Xue Wu Xia, Xue Wu hen, Luo Hua and Ina all grew up together and the former 4 kept in contact with each other and basicly shared with each other all the info regarding the MC, so when Mc 1st met Xue Wu Xia she knew all kinds of things that she shouldn't know, like his convo with Sisi, and Luo Hua which made him think that she was stalking him for sometime ( she was )

Funny Fact 2:
    Spoiler:
    Sisi Princess have a Special Talent called Six-Sense which can tell if someone is lying to her or not, so when she 1st met the Mc this sense was going off like an alarm since every word comming out of the mc's mouth was a straight up lie. this also scared the mc as she can actually tell he is lying, later she told him that everytime she hears an lie it gives her an headach, to which the mc came up with an idea that if he lie grandly it will give her such a headache she will leave so he steped up on the lying. Later when his Counterfit skill leveled up she gets ultra confused because she can' tell if the mc is lying or not.
  • edited August 2015
    Some Spoilers for Spirit Beast

Spirit Beast have Different Ranks Which are:
    Bronze 1-10
    Silver 1-10
    Gold 1-10
    Platinum 1-10
    Diamond 1-10

When a Spirit beast Rank up from one rank to another their Level usually regress by one such as a if a Silver 5 becomes a Gold monster it would be a Gold 4

Beside these Ranks Spirit beasts also have special catagories which are: Regular Beast, War Beasts, Sacred Beast, Divine Beast, and Celestial Beasts.
    These Ranks are dependent on a spirit beast's Wisdom, the higher a monster is on this catagory the smarter it is. usually when a Spirit beast is close to a sacred beast it will transform to Humanoid form.( or the fact it does have humanoid form makes it closer to being a Sacred beast) the closer a monster is to being a Sacred Beast the closer it is to being humanlike in intelligence, but it will not be a human per say but Infinitly close. 

For example when Yueyang 1st met the Bloody Queen she is Gold 6th "King" Level, but already have Humanoid Form and is Close to being a Sacred Beast if not already a Sacred Beast ( as she can speak and think for herself)

Sacred Beasts Above can contract with a Grimiore ( This makes little wenli either a sacred beast, divine beast or Celestial Beast Most likly Divine or Sacred)

The 3 Spirit Beasts inside Yueyang's Divine Grimiore are all Celestial Beast ( The Kirin Girl, and the 2 Phoenix Sisters) Celestial Beast have special limitations on them, as they cannot attack those lower then themselves, and can only attack when their "owner" is in a life threatening situation. ( if Yueyang can freely use the 3 celestial beast he is basicly invicible)

Celestial Beast are op as fuck, For example there was a palace that the mc was trying to get in previously some dude that was Heaven Realm 1 was beating on the shield for half a day and can't make a crack. and little wenli nearly died trying to get in, the 2 phoenix sisters took like less then a second to getin and kirin girl took only a bit slower.

Also funny fact Feng Xian Beauty turns out to be the leader of the Succubus Temple and her lifeguard monster is a Succubus Queen. ROFL
  • Thanks for the spoilers worldspiritist! Why is the bloody queen called a "king" level beast? Is "King" yet another ranking/category?