Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Comments

• @einy123  What are the MC's cultivation? Lightning-Heavenly Lightning Eradication... what are the others and elements?
  • Does Xue Li betray the MC? 
    When does the MC start becoming OP?
  • edited October 2016
    Why does xue lie betray him?
  • edited October 2016
    darthbebe said:
    julio said:
    what happened with  ling yushi after she enter a black iron force

it was all great till he became enemies with that force then he killed her master making her and her sister extremely hated by the sect and they almost married both of them off to other members of the sect which he eventually pretty much destroyed
    what happen to ling yushi's sister later on in the story. Does she live a good life or dies? Does he ever become enemies with  Dark Asura?
  • what happens to Xie Jingxuan, after MC become more powerful then her
  • what happens to Xie Jingxuan, after MC become more powerful then her
    Nothing much where I am (ch.253) and judging from it, I doubt anything major will happen to her due to MC.
  • Any novels similar to spirit realm?
    ATG? the beginning is quiet the same.
  • Does the MC destroy Dark Asura Hall as well?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino

ATG? the beginning is quiet the same.
    Not really. From what I've heard, this is closer to MGA than ATG.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
    MGA is pretty similar.
  • edited October 2016
    What happens to Gao Yu after saving Qin Lie?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    What happens to Gao Yu after saving Qin Lie?
    He goes to Nether Continent and inherits a bit of Demon God. They will meet again around 400+ after Nether Cont arc.
  • Akashura said:
    Does the MC destroy Dark Asura Hall as well?
    No, he doesn't. not worth him doing.
  • When does the MC kill the old hag from Seven Fiend Valley?
  • When will he see Li Mu again?
    What cultivation will he have besides Heavenly Thunder Eradication?

• anyone who finished this novel what happen to Xie Jingxuan, was chapter 121 the last time she see him. What I mean is once he become stronger then her did he greet her with his pressure. (she did try to kill him when he was weak)
  • Akashura said:
    When does the MC kill the old hag from Seven Fiend Valley?
    215 - 218 don't know exact chapter 
  • anyone who finished this novel what happen to Xie Jingxuan, was chapter 121 the last time she see him. What I mean is once he become stronger then her did he greet her with his pressure. (she did try to kill him when he was weak)
    Where I am at, she is friends with him. She knows that he is better than her.
  • When will he see Li Mu again?
    What cultivation will he have besides Heavenly Thunder Eradication?

400+ and he uses something else except Thunder Eradication
  • HeavenJay said:
    anyone who finished this novel what happen to Xie Jingxuan, was chapter 121 the last time she see him. What I mean is once he become stronger then her did he greet her with his pressure. (she did try to kill him when he was weak)
    Where I am at, she is friends with him. She knows that he is better than her.
    That's good and that was all I wanted to hear. If the author didn't mention her meeting the MC again then that would be bull shit.
  • edited October 2016
    Do the friends of MC from Scarlet Tide Continent (especially those from Dark Asura Hall) and Li Mu ever get know to that he's from the Heaven Fighting Race? If so, what r their reactions?
  • Gao Yu,do we see him again after Smelting Trial Arc?
  • When will he use the soul devouring beast?
  • siqi just appeared in the latest tl right? she's from the sect he just joined ( the forging sect)
  • siqi just appeared in the latest tl right? she's from the sect he just joined ( the forging sect)
    No, Siqi is an old member of the Armament School. She's the next Master of the school. She's the most important member as of now. Later, she will lose the title of next school master.
  • edited October 2016
    so aside from this girl named Tang Siqi, there's another Siqi in the same sect (armament sect)? thats...rare, I don't think I've ever seen such a situation...

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/sr-index/sr-chapter-129/ ;
  • so aside from this girl named Tang Siqi, there's another Siqi in the same sect (armament sect)? thats...rare, I don't think I've ever seen such a situation...

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/sr-index/sr-chapter-129/ ;
    There's only one. The other girl should be Lian Rou
  • edited October 2016

A fiery red figure zipped through the many examinees in the courtyard like a lithely-dancing red butterfly.

There were many Armament Sect disciples around whose eyes were hot with passion and could not help but look to the side to pursue the beautiful figure. It did seem that they were slowly forgetting the reason they had come here in the first place.

“Yet another useless person who cannot affirm his mind and focus on forging artifacts…”

Tang Siqi’s hot figure fluttered about as a drunken fragrance spread about and shook the minds of countless, hopeful artificers, causing them to be unable to focus.

Tang Siqi shook her head repeatedly. Her coquettish and seductive face was filled with disappointment.

she just showed up in the latest chapter...are you sure this isn't the Siqi that will become one of his heroines? is she just impersonating/using the name Siqi? or maybe the TL got it wrong (even though it shows up like 30 times in the chapter :v)

edit: in the next chapter (130), the girl you're talking about (Lian Rou) just showed up, but she's not the one I was talking about. so indeed, it seems the main heroine ( or one of the) just showed up~

• Where did Tang Siqi go to  after the MC left the Scarlet Tide Continent?