Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Comments

• Akashura said:
    What role does the girl who bought spirit boards from Qin Lie play in the future?
    No big role. She takes him to help her hunt a beast, tries to kill him once and then further and further ahead like always she gets left behind
  • Balur said:
    Akashura said:
    What role does the girl who bought spirit boards from Qin Lie play in the future?
    No big role. She takes him to help her hunt a beast, tries to kill him once and then further and further ahead like always she gets left behind
    Why does she try to kill him?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • He saw a very private memory of her past, I think.

I'm kinda surprised that that girl doesn't become a part of the harem. She had all the signs. But, considering how the author likes to repeatedly stress that she had lost her window of opportunity to get close to the MC in the beginning, I supposed I'm not that surprised after all.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • When she took him to help kill a beast, he trapped it's soul in the bead he has inside of him. Anyway she tells him if she notices that beast's presence again she will kill him. And she does sometime later. That's why.
  • edited October 2016
    Balur said:
    When she took him to help kill a beast, he trapped it's soul in the bead he has inside of him. Anyway she tells him if she notices that beast's presence again she will kill him. And she does sometime later. That's why.
    What does the MC do to her after that? Does he retaliate in anyway?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    When she took him to help kill a beast, he trapped it's soul in the bead he has inside of him. Anyway she tells him if she notices that beast's presence again she will kill him. And she does sometime later. That's why.
    Nope, he doesnt do anything to her
  • Balur said:
    Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    Why?
  • Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    Why?
    Cause it's the MC's own fault.

Imagine you're a superhero recruited by the CIA to dispose of a terrorist. You kill the terrorist, but in the confusion, the terrorist's bomb fell into your hands. The CIA is satisfied with your work and but ask you what happened to the bomb and you say it's been "taken care of". Okay, the CIA trust you and let you go free, but a couple days later, the CIA found out that you still have the bomb.

Congratulations, even though that the bomb has been disarmed and now harmless, you are now considered a terrorist and a traitor. Do like the MC does and run for your bloody life.

Also, it helps that they make up a couple hundred chapters later.

• Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    Akashura said:
    Balur said:
    Why?
    Cause it's the MC's own fault.

Imagine you're a superhero recruited by the CIA to dispose of a terrorist. You kill the terrorist, but in the confusion, the terrorist's bomb fell into your hands. The CIA is satisfied with your work and but ask you what happened to the bomb and you say it's been "taken care of". Okay, the CIA trust you and let you go free, but a couple days later, the CIA found out that you still have the bomb.

Congratulations, even though that the bomb has been disarmed and now harmless, you are now considered a terrorist and a traitor. Do like the MC does and run for your bloody life.

Also, it helps that they make up a couple hundred chapters later.

Though I suppose it was this trying to kill him that caused her chances of joining the harem to become zero XD
  • edited October 2016
    What happen to ice shattered manor when Qin lie arrived with the spirit artifacts? And what does Gao Yu dude do to them when he arrived at that spot?
  • Just finished it and have to say. The ending was very disappointing
  • Balur said:
    Just finished it and have to say. The ending was very disappointing
    How is the ending? is it the same as his other work "God of slaughter"?
  • I havent read his other works. It's like coiling dragon. A bit worse.
  • Is there an anime for this? I searched 灵域 and found anime version of it. However, the story doesn't seem to start at the beginning of the novel (I don't know Chinese, so I can't confirm this).
  • In China, there are games for everything that's remotely popular. It comes with the gigantic population!
  • Balur said:
    I havent read his other works. It's like coiling dragon. A bit worse.
    This author works always start out bad IMO. I mean one of them becomes a slave, another is a slave, and in this novel the MC is retarded for like 25 chapters.  
  • bonifide said:
    Balur said:
    This author works always start out bad IMO. I mean one of them becomes a slave, another is a slave, and in this novel the MC is retarded for like 25 chapters.  
    I really like King of the Myriad Domain, his current novel. Doesn't start bad like his others imo. 
  • bonifide said:
    Balur said:
    I really like King of the Myriad Domain, his current novel. Doesn't start bad like his others imo. 
    Oh I forgot King of the Myriad Domain was his novel. Yeah it starts out better than his other novels. 
  • @darthbebe What are the MC's cultivation? Lightning-Heavenly Lightning Eradication... what are the others and elements?
  • sigh, she triggered the romance flag too, but it doesn't happen...welp, I guess I'll just have to wait for the other heroines to appear :v
  • sigh, she triggered the romance flag too, but it doesn't happen...welp, I guess I'll just have to wait for the other heroines to appear :v
    Just who r u talking about?
  • Akashura said:
    sigh, she triggered the romance flag too, but it doesn't happen...welp, I guess I'll just have to wait for the other heroines to appear :v
    Xie Jingxuan, the girl who bought the boards he was making
  • edited October 2016
    Akashura said:
    sigh, she triggered the romance flag too, but it doesn't happen...welp, I guess I'll just have to wait for the other heroines to appear :v
    Ohh. So what happened between them for it to trigger the rom flag? Coz from what I know she tried to kill him(not much romantic, is it)
  • Whoa. Déjà vu.

• edited October 2016
    Akashura said:
    Akashura said:
    Ohh. So what happened between them for it to trigger the rom flag? Coz from what I know she tried to kill him(not much romantic, is it)
    mysterious girl who comes from a powerful background meets MC when his status is low as fuck, he also saved her life , her trying to kill him happened after all of this, and tbh, even "girl who tries to kill MC" is a flag in tons of novels LOL
  • Why does the MC kill his current and ex fiancee's master?
  • Akashura said:
    Why does the MC kill his current and ex fiancee's master?
    Her and the other black iorn sects join together to force the tool sect into submission of one of the two bronze sects.
    The mc was the current leader of the tool sect and had killed a lot of their disciples and taken hostage some core disciples.
    The fiancee's master wanted to kill him for revenge and also because she still for some god unkown reason thinks he is just hindering her, so in the middle of the fight she says she is going to cripple him then force his fiancee to dismember him alive and some other crazy bitch shit.
    MC did not want to kill her at first but after her crazed bitch rant he said fuck it you can die now and drops a pillar on her killing her.
  • edited October 2016
    einy123 said:
    Akashura said:
    Why does the MC kill his current and ex fiancee's master?
    Her and the other black iorn sects join together to force the tool sect into submission of one of the two bronze sects.
    The mc was the current leader of the tool sect and had killed a lot of their disciples and taken hostage some core disciples.
    The fiancee's master wanted to kill him for revenge and also because she still for some god unkown reason thinks he is just hindering her, so in the middle of the fight she says she is going to cripple him then force his fiancee to dismember him alive and some other crazy bitch shit.
    MC did not want to kill her at first but after her crazed bitch rant he said fuck it you can die now and drops a pillar on her killing her.
    Huh? She still thought he was hindering his fiancee even after he became stronger than herself. Man what a bitchy hag! Fucking deserved it!
    What was the reaction of the bitch while she was dying? And how does he annihilate the Black Iron sect of the bitch?
  • Reaction? Pain and suffering and death thats it oh yea she screamed a lot and the sect was running down the ling family but during the process their blood line awoke and then the sect wanted to kill them for being demons anywhos the mc caught up with them along with the mc's friends family i think it was the tu family or whatever, the song chick was with the mc also, the song chick pretended to talk to her father (he is the leader of the copper sect that owns the mc's old sect) and she said that daddy dearest ordered them to kill everyone in the fiancee's sect and well rip they all died.
  • edited October 2016
    einy123 said:
    Reaction? Pain and suffering and death thats it oh yea she screamed a lot and the sect was running down the ling family but during the process their blood line awoke and then the sect wanted to kill them for being demons anywhos the mc caught up with them along with the mc's friends family i think it was the tu family or whatever, the song chick was with the mc also, the song chick pretended to talk to her father (he is the leader of the copper sect that owns the mc's old sect) and she said that daddy dearest ordered them to kill everyone in the fiancee's sect and well rip they all died.
    Hehe I love it when a MC kills his enemy unfairly through overwhelming power and numbers.