Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

Comments

• Philemon said:
    darthbebe said:
    Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    he kills the woman from du clan, her two sons and her cousin(think he was her cousin) who had become vice head of the nebula pavilion thus enraging the black iron force standing behind them so he runs away
    I knew it. Xianxia MCs do have a hobby of doing these sort of things. Thanks BTW  :)
    MCs, What can we do with them? We love them...yet sometimes we want to kill them in the most painful way possible. Its a love/hate relationship  <3 >:)
  • julio said:
    what happened with  ling yushi after she enter a black iron force

it was all great till he became enemies with that force then he killed her master making her and her sister extremely hated by the sect and they almost married both of them off to other members of the sect which he eventually pretty much destroyed
  • Philemon said:
    darthbebe said:
    Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    he kills the woman from du clan, her two sons and her cousin(think he was her cousin) who had become vice head of the nebula pavilion thus enraging the black iron force standing behind them so he runs away
    I knew it. Xianxia MCs do have a hobby of doing these sort of things. Thanks BTW  :)
    MCs, What can we do with them? We love them...yet sometimes we want to kill them in the most painful way possible. Its a love/hate relationship  <3 >:)
    At least they always come through in the end, you know... plot armor  ;)
  • edited September 2016
    darthbebe said:
    julio said:

it was all great till he became enemies with that force then he killed her master making her and her sister extremely hated by the sect and they almost married both of them off to other members of the sect which he eventually pretty much destroyed
    In which chapter does the MC destroy the Black iron fence?
    And in which chapter does the first arc end?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    darthbebe said:
    julio said:

err don't really remember, think it was between 600 and 800. and what first arc do you mean?
  • Started to read this a couple days ago.

This MC reminds me of a blood knight. He started off very smart and cautious, but by chapter 300, he started to become more reckless and irrational. Like, sometimes, he literally doesn't think before he leaps head first into battle. The personality he had at the start and the personality that he has now are complete opposite of each other. There's a reason for this, but the reasoning seems a bit forced. Also feels weird when his personality changes this much in just 300 chapters.

Anyhow, if anyone has read any further, can you tell me when he stops hopping from sect to sect and actually settle down? Someone said something about making his own organization and rising it to Gold level? I was really looking forward to that, but where I am, it seems like MC is about to join his fourth sect very soon.

Hope it's not at chapter 1000+. It's not very exciting reading about a protagonist building his order when he's already the top dog around.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • edited September 2016
    darthbebe said:
    Akashura said:
    darthbebe said:
    julio said:

err don't really remember, think it was between 600 and 800. and what first arc do you mean?
    By first arc ending, I meant when he kills the Du family.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    darthbebe said:
    Akashura said:
    darthbebe said:
    julio said:

By first arc ending, I meant when he kills the Du family.
    He kills the du family around 117-120
  • Started to read this a couple days ago.

This MC reminds me of a blood knight. He started off very smart and cautious, but by chapter 300, he started to become more reckless and irrational. Like, sometimes, he literally doesn't think before he leaps head first into battle. The personality he had at the start and the personality that he has now are complete opposite of each other. There's a reason for this, but the reasoning seems a bit forced. Also feels weird when his personality changes this much in just 300 chapters.

Anyhow, if anyone has read any further, can you tell me when he stops hopping from sect to sect and actually settle down? Someone said something about making his own organization and rising it to Gold level? I was really looking forward to that, but where I am, it seems like MC is about to join his fourth sect very soon.

Hope it's not at chapter 1000+. It's not very exciting reading about a protagonist building his order when he's already the top dog around.
    story is 1800 chapters if i recall, he does eventually build his own force around 700+ chapters in.
  • I have to ask are there higher realms above immortal? If there is can someone put the full cultivation lvl system here?
  • edited September 2016
    Can someone tell me what happens with the appliance ancestor sect? The one around 130-170++
    The one where are craftsmen and he lights up or whatever all 12 thingies. He leaves or something happens? Seems like a good place to raise since they would do anything for him now.
  • How long does ling yushi stay with mc?
  • How long does ling yushi stay with mc?
    Not long... she was with her sect then was at tool sect then back to her sect then she goes all devil girl and stays with the devils then the mc sends her to the nether continent.
  • There was a character introduced and he was named Li Mu I was just wondering if he had any significance in the story.
  • edited September 2016
    When does the MC have sex with his fiancee?
    When & why does he kill the master of his ex and current fiancee?
    Also what did the powerful force behind Seven Fiend Valley do after he destroyed the latter?
  • About Li Mu
    Li Mu is one of the elders of a silver class sect. He helps the mc a few times until where i am at ~840. He is one of the most powerfull guys in the sect and handles traitors and enemies of the sect. Goes and hunts them down no matter where they run.
  • When does Qin Lie return from the world his grandfather sent him @ch 858 ?And what world is it?
  • After ling yushi leaves in ch53, what chapter does she come back into the story again, and do we get to see any of whats up with her and her sister before qin lie goes to get her?
  • It was mentioned that the Silver Winged Demon Wolves go on a pilgrimage every year to visit the Icestone Snow Wolf King. Is Little Ice the IceStone Snow Wolf King? Little Ice is the wolf that shows up to drink wine with Li Mu and Qin Lie in the recent translated chapters.

Also who is that girl who bought the Spirit Boards Qin Lie made? What is her background?
  • yes

the daughter of one of the leaders of steel rank sect
  • Kiba said:
    yes

the daughter of one of the leaders of steel rank sect
    is she a harem member?
  • No, currently at ~1200 havent seen her for a while. Author probably forgot about her.
  • And yea the wolf that's with li mu is the wolf king thats been missing
  • Balur said:
    And yea the wolf that's with li mu is the wolf king thats been missing

Does it play a big part in the story in the future? If yes, what are the events related to it?

• No, he just kills a few ppl and shows Qin Lie a place where he inherits some ice stuff. Isnt mentioned after that
  • What weapon does he use?
  • Not rly sure. Mostly they use blood vesels techniques, or soul attacks, stuff like that. He has some super thingie but idk what it is. Cant rly get it from translation. Where i am now unless he does it himself, he calls his soul slaves or the 6 pets he has. He like destroyed 2 ordinary gold level influences with his slaves
  • this novel is completed right? any clue of its harem or OTP?
  • What role does the girl who bought spirit boards from Qin Lie play in the future?
  • edited October 2016
    this novel is completed right? any clue of its harem or OTP?
    It's complete. Harem 100%.
    Actually, I think this is mead.