Spirit Realm (New novel translated by Alyschu)

1356789

Comments

  • Just wondering, but does the MC stick with solo lightning for his lingjue or does he pick others as well.
  • I actually hope its solo lightning for once. I'm tired of the jack of all trades MCs. 
  • Kiba said:
    Just wondering, but does the MC stick with solo lightning for his lingjue or does he pick others as well.
    'course he doesn't, he picks up ice, earth and blood and fire bloodline power
  • darthbebe said:
    Kiba said:
    Just wondering, but does the MC stick with solo lightning for his lingjue or does he pick others as well.
    'course he doesn't, he picks up ice, earth and blood and fire bloodline power
    Ok, I'm to the point where the MC is cutting off fingers and has 2 lightning, 2 ice, and 3 earth yuan caves. Does he open a blood and fire yuan cave or do those come after he finishes all 9 yuan caves.
  • Kiba said:
    darthbebe said:
    Kiba said:
    Just wondering, but does the MC stick with solo lightning for his lingjue or does he pick others as well.
    'course he doesn't, he picks up ice, earth and blood and fire bloodline power
    Ok, I'm to the point where the MC is cutting off fingers and has 2 lightning, 2 ice, and 3 earth yuan caves. Does he open a blood and fire yuan cave or do those come after he finishes all 9 yuan caves.
    he doesn't open caves with them, blood just trains his blood and body and his bloodlines awakening gives him fire, eventually due to his special blood he also pretty much swallows all bloodline powers in the universe making him have most powers you can think of


  • darthbebe said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    darthbebe said:
    he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
    the women he promised with to have children was the finace or not...if not finace, then who was it.......will The fiance from the lin family will be his main girl or not....
    she wasn't his fiancee no, it was pretty much a demon nobility from the abyss, her father pretty much threatened mc into promising said condition otherwise he'd kill his friends. as for girl from ling family being main girl, i can't really judge honestly, the time they were actually together doesn't amount to much, there was one other girl though whom he spent most his time with and she also helped him build a force which eventually became a gold ranked one so the two of them can be considered the main girls
    Well,  they were two girls, an was the ' product manager ' and other one the ' CEO '

  • minase said:
    darthbebe said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    darthbebe said:
    he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
    the women he promised with to have children was the finace or not...if not finace, then who was it.......will The fiance from the lin family will be his main girl or not....
    she wasn't his fiancee no, it was pretty much a demon nobility from the abyss, her father pretty much threatened mc into promising said condition otherwise he'd kill his friends. as for girl from ling family being main girl, i can't really judge honestly, the time they were actually together doesn't amount to much, there was one other girl though whom he spent most his time with and she also helped him build a force which eventually became a gold ranked one so the two of them can be considered the main girls
    Well,  they were two girls, an was the ' product manager ' and other one the ' CEO '

    actually i forgot to mention back then but it was two girls who helped him build the force so technically
    he has 3 main girls
  • darthbebe said:
    minase said:
    darthbebe said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    darthbebe said:
    he has pretty much 3 women with mutual feelings, 1slave he slept with, 1 woman he promised to have children with, a few with vague feelings and tonnes of women regretting they didn't marry him while they could
    the women he promised with to have children was the finace or not...if not finace, then who was it.......will The fiance from the lin family will be his main girl or not....
    she wasn't his fiancee no, it was pretty much a demon nobility from the abyss, her father pretty much threatened mc into promising said condition otherwise he'd kill his friends. as for girl from ling family being main girl, i can't really judge honestly, the time they were actually together doesn't amount to much, there was one other girl though whom he spent most his time with and she also helped him build a force which eventually became a gold ranked one so the two of them can be considered the main girls
    Well,  they were two girls, an was the ' product manager ' and other one the ' CEO '

    actually i forgot to mention back then but it was two girls who helped him build the force so technically
    he has 3 main girls
    Ok, there is the fire girl from the tool sect, the Song girl, and the Ling/ devil girl. are these the three or are there more from later?
  • those are the 3 main women yes

  • Ok, there is the fire girl from the tool sect, the Song girl, and the Ling/ devil girl. are these the three or are there more from later?
    we've only met 1 of those right?
  • lmao did the writer really dedicate a 1/5 of chap 21 to highlighting how close ling yushi was to getting raped by the MC???
  • we've only met one of them yeah, the 2nd appeared near 150-250 and 3rd i think was around 350-450
  • Hm, that's rare. Most chinese web novels like to wait until at least the halfway point before introducing all of the love interests.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • I just wanna know what specific chapter will he finally reveal that he isn't actually retarded. Because, I'm not complaining but, this "being retarded" thing has been going on for 25 chapters now.
  • Uh, two more chapters (chapter 27).
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Oh thank you. It's good to know that. :)
  • Philemon said:
    I just wanna know what specific chapter will he finally reveal that he isn't actually retarded. Because, I'm not complaining but, this "being retarded" thing has been going on for 25 chapters now.
    Yeah I was going to ask the same thing. It was starting to annoy me like crazy. I might just skip this whole arc and wait for the next one. 
  • bonifide said:
    Philemon said:
    I just wanna know what specific chapter will he finally reveal that he isn't actually retarded. Because, I'm not complaining but, this "being retarded" thing has been going on for 25 chapters now.
    Yeah I was going to ask the same thing. It was starting to annoy me like crazy. I might just skip this whole arc and wait for the next one. 
    Only one more chapter before he reveals himself. Just hang on dude. BTW do you know what chapter will the next arc begin?
  • So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
  • edited September 2016
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
  • Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    He kills the Du clan.
  • This novel is pretty damn good. I was wondering if there are any sites like LNMTL for this novel just so I can read ahead in case there's a tense bit in the story, like when phoenix princess got attacked in the profound ark in ATG.
  • So far out of all this novel works I think Great Demon King starts the best. Then followed by King of Myriad Domain, then Spirit Realm and finally God of Slaughter. I like almost all his novels after the first arc though that why i want it to hurry up lol. 
  • Daborbas said:
    This novel is pretty damn good. I was wondering if there are any sites like LNMTL for this novel just so I can read ahead in case there's a tense bit in the story, like when phoenix princess got attacked in the profound ark in ATG.
    I'm at 428 and there have been 7-8 times already with something like that...
  • Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    he kills the woman from du clan, her two sons and her cousin(think he was her cousin) who had become vice head of the nebula pavilion thus enraging the black iron force standing behind them so he runs away
  • darthbebe said:
    Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    he kills the woman from du clan, her two sons and her cousin(think he was her cousin) who had become vice head of the nebula pavilion thus enraging the black iron force standing behind them so he runs away
    Thought it was her brother...
  • Kiba where you reading it?
  • what happened with  ling yushi after she enter a black iron force

  • Daborbas said:
    Kiba where you reading it?
    HERE

  • darthbebe said:
    Philemon said:
    So what's the main draw of the novel once everyone knows he's not retarded?
    Yeah I wanna know too. Will he end up killing a young master of a huge clan? I mean this is a xianxia after all, a genre where the MCs love killing young masters of some huge ass clan. I always look forward to the moment where the MC kills the young master of a huge clan it always gives me that "I knew this would happen" moment. It's so satisfying.
    he kills the woman from du clan, her two sons and her cousin(think he was her cousin) who had become vice head of the nebula pavilion thus enraging the black iron force standing behind them so he runs away
    I knew it. Xianxia MCs do have a hobby of doing these sort of things. Thanks BTW  :)
Sign In or Register to comment.