Official Art released by Author [may contain spoilers of future characters]

Here are the few art released of BTTH officially released by the author.
 I am 99 percent sure that this is official art. Forgive if any mistakes.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Xiao Yan     

Xun Er

Medusa

Xiao Xiao (Daughter of Xiao Yan and Medusa)

Yun Yun

Ya Fei

Xiao Yu

Fairy Doctor

Han Xue

Cao Ying

Hun Tian ( Patriarch of Soul Clan)

Zhu Kun
  • I can't see the pics
  • edited August 2016
    Can you see now?
  • Yes thank you
  • Bless ya, that xiao yu pic i got long ago and always wondered who she was. Really thanks a lot, Much better then Manhua.
  • Tho no art for Zi Ling? She was one of most imp chars, Qing lin the snake eyed? Nalan Yanran? Old Yao? Any more please <3
  • edited August 2016
    I think you meant Zi Yan.(Zi Ling is in MGA). But I couldnt find art for Zi Yan, Qing Lin, Nalan Yanran or Old Yao. It's quite surprising as art is present for characters like HanXue. If you get for anyone else, please upload.
  • I see. I Myself was most surprised by Xiao Yu cuz god damn shes hot,Like hotter then main girls.
    Tho who is Zhu Kun, Really cant remember him for life of mine... And yea Zi yan xD
    If I do, Ill make sure to post it :)
  • The Manhwa scarred my image of the characters, but thank god I actually know what they look like now.
    Thanks
  • They are good but i prefer the ''non official''  ones don't know if that is from some game or whatever, Xiao Yan isn't the usual cliche long haired guy , being more buff and all (only a little bit), Medusa matches her descriptions more too being more busty and that fierce face xD
  • Wow geez xiao yu pls you're completely shattering my bias list
  • edited September 2016
    Here's some more (Like dreamofsleeping not 100% sure they are all official art)

Better resolution of Previous Xun Er image
    httpwww3399339comuploadfile2015112720151127062718498jpg
    Zi Yan (Dragon Girl #1 of the School Rankings)
    httpizezecomattachmentforum20160201115555pejsnjxjivz6ygnbjpg

• edited September 2016
    @Layte 

I can't see the pictures...

@dream of sleeping

Nice, all the girls are really awesome. Loved the design of Medusa. What bothers me though is the lack of diversity, since, aside from Fairy Doctor, all the other girls are black-haired.

By the way, is Fairy Doctor really silver-haired? It's been really a long time since I last read it, but I could swear her hair is black.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Her hair turned silvery when we saw her later on with her poison body fully active.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Okay, thank you!

Yeah, if there's one thing I liked from the manga is that they gave different colors to the girls' hair. Only that though...  :*
  • Yeah most of the characters in wuxia/xianxia novels have black hair (with a few exceptions) but some of them change part way through the story from things like a special level up, burning life energy or from some backlash.
  • Well asians are having 90%+ black hair naturally even in todays time and in ancient eras it was even more Black. So makes sense, The eye candy or manhwa does look good but its unnatural.
    Totally dig these all black hair beauties <3
    Poison doc was black normal, went white due to poison
    Layte said:
    Here's some more (Like dreamofsleeping not 100% sure they are all official art)

Better resolution of Previous Xun Er image
    httpwww3399339comuploadfile2015112720151127062718498jpg
    Zi Yan (Dragon Girl #1 of the School Rankings)
    httpizezecomattachmentforum20160201115555pejsnjxjivz6ygnbjpg

Yess zi yan <3
    any possible higher res pic of her? <3
  • Yes, I understand that as well, but diversity is always good. Don't get me wrong, I love black-haired beauties, but I still like other colors as well.

Besides, Chinese novels nowadays borrow so many aspects of western culture that having practically only black-haired people doesn't make much sense.

Well, at least in this novel the author actually bothers to mention the hair color of the characters. There's so many Chinese novels out there that don't even bother to mention it that it's really infuriating. 

PS: Yes, Zi Yan-tan is very cute.
  • Nice pics!! Maybe someone will post pics of Old Yao and Yanran
  • amazing art