Official Art released by Author [may contain spoilers of future characters]

Here are the few art released of Wu Dong Qian Kun officially released by the author.
 I am 99 percent sure that this is official art. Forgive if any mistakes.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    1. Huan Huan playing zither

2. Ling Qing Zhu        

3. Qing Tan    

I couldn't find image of Lin Dong.
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks for the beautiful pics 3 [ Any thing about TGR tho]?
  • TGR most pics released by author appear to have been taken from a game and are not so good.
  • edited August 2016
    There are plenty of pics of BTTH too (not talking about that shitty manhua) i just don't know who is who in there, except for Xiao Yan,Medusa and maybe Xun Er.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    There are plenty of pics of BTTH too (not talking about that shitty manhua) i just don't know who is who in there, except for Xiao Yan,Medusa and maybe Xun Er.
    Wasn't there like a game trailer or something about Btth? Well i think its btth cause of the giant ruler, flame lotus and a giant colorful snake. He looks badasa there.
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Wasn't there like a game trailer or something about Btth? Well i think its btth cause of the giant ruler, flame lotus and a giant colorful snake. He looks badasa there.
    this one ?
  • Well there's our image of Yanran people.
  • If you told me those three images were of the same person but wearing different clothes I'd believe you.