Chronicles of Primordial Wars

edited July 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
Can anyone give a small summary about the cultivation system, world and some major plot points.

Comments

• SomeGuy said:
    Can anyone give a small summary about the cultivation system, world and some major plot points.
     I am at 165 till now our mc is in Mid level and a strong one in that.
    As for the world the mc has started to travel 40 chapters back to new tribe.
    At 165 he just went to another tribe .
  • Does Caesar still follow xuan? How old is he, when he leaves?
  • edited July 2016
    SomeGuy said:
    Does Caesar still follow xuan? How old is he, when he leaves?
    He becomes strong due to a technique but he did not follow him to tribe as the journey was dangerous.
  • SomeGuy said:
    Cultivation is very slow in this novel. This series is more about exploring this mysterious and grand world. So far there have been only three levels of cultivation - lower, intermediate and senior totem soldier. In latest raws MC is at peak of Senior Totem soldier level. If there are higher levels we will know soon.

So far we know that there are like two mainlands very close to each other. The mainland that MC is at has a big prairie where there are a lots of tribe, and there a very forest area, MC tribe is located at the edge of this forest. This forest is almost unexplored, some plots would be about exploring it. The major plot points in this novel would be the rise of MC's tribe.( MC's tribe use to very powerful before ). Another point would be exploring the mysteries of Kindling Fire which is the source of power.
  • SomeGuy said:
    Cultivation is very slow in this novel. This series is more about exploring this mysterious and grand world. So far there have been only three levels of cultivation - lower, intermediate and senior totem soldier. In latest raws MC is at peak of Senior Totem soldier level. If there are higher levels we will know soon.

So far we know that there are like two mainlands very close to each other. The mainland that MC is at has a big prairie where there are a lots of tribe, and there a very forest area, MC tribe is located at the edge of this forest. This forest is almost unexplored, some plots would be about exploring it. The major plot points in this novel would be the rise of MC's tribe.( MC's tribe use to very powerful before ). Another point would be exploring the mysteries of Kindling Fire which is the source of power.
    what about the romance? Does the MC have a love interest? If so, who is she, and when do they meet?
  • SomeGuy said:

what about the romance? Does the MC have a love interest? If so, who is she, and when do they meet?
    Yeah...that's the sad part, there are just no romance in this series, at least not so far. Also are very few female characters.
  • Does it ever explain what kind of treasure the stone is?
  • Rah said:
    Does it ever explain what kind of treasure the stone is?
    In recent raws, only now have the clues started to come up. It was indicated that this stone may be some sort treasure related to the 'First Ancestors'. In fable, First Ancestors referred to the tribe or people who first solved the mystery of Kindling Fire and used it for themselves, they spread these methods to later tribes, thus enabling the humanity to start using Kindling fire and gain power by becoming totem soldiers. This stone made MC have two kindling fires, one is that of Fire Angle tribe which is red color, another is of First Ancestors themselves which is white.  
  • Major plot points (so far I've read):
    MC crosses the giant river (sea), finds the old location where the tribe used to be located, Then 2 or so years later the whole tribe moves there.
    The Flame is dying out in all the tribes
    There is a power that is different from the Flame, it has an upward trend.
    The MC learns this power too.
    While trying to find some things, MC stumbles upon a new location, past a sea. Which is where he find the other part of Flaming horn Tribe.
    The flame of the tribes over there has "died" out, but not really as it integrated into their blood.
    This also happened to other Flaming Horn tribe.
    They are currently looking for a way to go back to where the tribe used to be (where SX's half of the tribe is).

This is where I left off.
  • cultivation system stop at senior totem level?
  • cultivation system stop at senior totem level?
    what about their lifespan?
  • edited November 2016
    I don't know if it stops at Senior. So far (i've read till 350) only senior level was introduced, and no higher levels were introduced.
    But even in senior level, some are stronger, while some are weaker, and there are a lot of reasons for those.
    One is ofcourse proficiency, another is that you keep getting stronger, and then there is other powers.

And lifespan is normal as far I know.
  • It appears that the novel is recently completed. Someone also added a romance tag on NovelUpdates? Any insight on that romance tag?
  • Damn I hope somebody that finished it can spoil us in somethings. Like major events doesn't have to be detailed. 
  • It was a troll. I had released a ch in which I mentioned that there wouldn't be any romance. and some new went and added the romance tag. 
  • ilesyt said:
    It was a troll. I had released a ch in which I mentioned that there wouldn't be any romance. and some new went and added the romance tag. 
    So the ending is a troll or the romance tag?
    btw thank you for the translation 
  • The romance tag is a troll.
    And my pleasure.
  • what will the mc find in the place the bird wants to go?

• beru31 said:
    what will the mc find in the place the bird wants to go?

the Eagle Mountain where his eagle evolves and gets bigger. There are also other eagles, Huge and Giant Eagles