Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices)

Comments

• Yeah. I think we should appreciate their hard work. Maybe they didn't have a decent English speaker who willing to be a volunteer. I can understand the sub tho. Maybe because my English is poor and I don't really care about the grammar. lol.
    Hey Bianca, do you check the channel on YT? 
    It's still unavailable in my country. Why?
  • @amelie1112 I can't reach your DM. 
  • edited June 2017
    Ok, finally I watch the drama with eng sub on kissasian. I really want to kiss them right now to show my gratitude. lol.
    After have a full knowledge about what really happened, I have some thought regarding the 48 eps that have been translated so far:
    1. Luoluo sacrifice is the most absurd and useless thing to do on Earth. After she had that tearfull and exageratting way to help CCS, her father straightly told CCS that nothing has changed with his destiny. Ha? What did the goddess do then? Did she just trap an innocent girl to be her servant? I can't really blame Luoluo because she clearly didn't have any other choices back then, but she didn't make it clear what kind of help the goddess gave her. 
    2. Did I miss something about her sacrifice thing? At the beginning the goddess needed to take her entire memories of CCS, but why in the end she just forget her affection towards him? And the silly thing is, after she lost her "affection", the writer chose to turn her into an overly innocent child. Maybe it's just me, but the way she acted after CCS death is impolite and improper to do, even for a 'child' like her.
    3. I can't get the point of why XYR finally agreed to try to fix the star formation. She had clear idea what kind of mess the formation will bring in the future, but if the reason was just because she can't make CCS change his mind, I don't think that was strong enough.
    4. Now I'm 100% sure that that big tall guy who wore that silly outfit was supposed to be Zhe Xiu. They came out together from Zhou Garden, and although they tried to cut his scene, he apearred when Tang Tang tried to bring CCS to White City and before CCS sacrifice himself. I wonder what kind of plot he would have if they didn't cut him. Why did they need to hire a Korean artist back then? So far I don't think he's widely known in China, at least compared to Luhan.
    5. Sigh. Old man Yin. Bruh, I can't believe the man who busy fixing Luhan's hair in the BTS was turned into a bad guy. XYR was so sharp.
    6. Luhan said 5 fools of Guo Jiao Xue Yuan. I know the four, but who is the last one? He was reffering to Qi Jian or Zhe Xiu?
  • Sam, I won't quote your post to avoid my post become too long. lol.

• Wu Qian sacrifice was the biggest loophole in whole drama and the writer or the director chose not to give further explanation.  
    Well, what's new with her being impolite? The writer wanted to show how much Wu Qian has changed since she lost her memory.
    I guess Zhe Xiu hold a quite important role because Wu Qian scenes became too unreasonable in some point and they clearly prolong the White City scenes more than necessary. They can cut the part when Mo Yu and Tang Tang helped CCS and XYR to held star formation so I don't see it could be a mess if they cut those unimportant scenes with Wu Qian and White City. And Qi Jian sudden disappearance maybe related with his absent from the drama. 
    CCS was sure that his destiny is related with star formation which can asking for his life, so to avoid CCS getting hurt in the process, XYR who has a same blood as sheng hou agree to help him.
    Now you became unreasonable. You can't easily compare Luhan to anybody. Casting a Korean actor/actress was like a trend in Chinese industry before the ban.
    I think he refers to Zhe Xiu, if it was Qi Jian, they will show her pic on the BTS. 

• lol. 
    Now I think that actually the writer favour XYR much much more than Luoluo. Like they wanted to show that no matter what Luoluo did, she can't compare to XYR. That's why her important scenes always come after XYR and made it kinda laughable and meaningless.

• I remember the ep when Xu Shiji visited XYR and he addressed her as Holy Maiden. It must be so uncomfortable if your parents being so distant with you.
  • lol. 
    Now I think that actually the writer favour XYR much much more than Luoluo. Like they wanted to show that no matter what Luoluo did, she can't compare to XYR. That's why her important scenes always come after XYR and made it kinda laughable and meaningless.

Nah, if that was the case, they wouldn't stupidly wasting 3 eps of nonsense in White City. CCS and Wu Qian literally spent half of the ep attending weird festival with not so important event and then they give another half of the ep for white emperor couple who for godness shake, they are both Saint, why did they struggle so much just to kill NanKe's servant? Unreasonable.
    The more ironic thing is how they empazised how different CCS treated XYR and Wu Qian. To XYR, CCS will give everything for her, tried to keep on living for her, made numerous promises for her. But to Wu Qian, even a simple promise not to be too attach to the star formation he directly said that he can't promise her for that. Even after the day before, Wu Qian expressed her feeling and Zhizhi stated her affection towards him, he just said he can't do anything about her feeling, the next day the first name that crossed his mind was XYR. I just hope they can give Luoluo a better face and plot.

• I remember the ep when Xu Shiji visited XYR and he addressed her as Holy Maiden. It must be so uncomfortable if your parents being so distant with you.
    It's their own choice for their greediness. At least he did something for XYR, not as cold heart as Xu Shiji in the novel.

• And how harsh he freed himself from her. Yeah, Luoluo was never supposed to be a third wheel in the drama. 
    But in the novel, at some points, I feel like Luoluo is set up as a third wheel from the beginning, although her feeling remain unknown, but the plot leads towards that.
  • And how harsh he freed himself from her. Yeah, Luoluo was never supposed to be a third wheel in the drama. 
    But in the novel, at some points, I feel like Luoluo is set up as a third wheel from the beginning, although her feeling remain unknown, but the plot leads towards that.
    Bianca and I was divided into teamXYR vs teamLuoluo at first. The way Mao Ni introduced Luoluo was so strong, so brilliant, and I directly thought that, OK, so Luoluo is the heroine and their interactions were so tacit and sweet. Even after CCS and XYR encunter in Zhou Garden, I still have a faith that in the end, CCS will end up with Luoluo.
    But as the story progress, I realised there are no teamLuoluo start from the beginning. The problem is not only who has CCS's heart but also there were no possible character than can be CCS's place to share his burden and responsibility beside XYR.
  • But the way CCS miss her when she was gone showed otherwise. I mean if she's just a normal disciple, he won't act like the world seems bigger when she was not around. 
    Honestly, the way Luoluo acted like CCS was like a kind of God who can do everything is the most important reason I'm not too fond of her character. OK, she was cute and understanding but you can't have a girlfriend who just blindly trust you without a solid reason and can't provide an answer for your question. I can imagine if Luoluo was CCS fiancee instead of XYR, when facing a war, she just told CCS that she believed he can face this and didn't even involved in forming the strategy beside just stay by CCS side. 
  • How did Luoluo know the star formation room? Seriously her scene became more and more unreasonable.
  • You have to remember, Luo Luo is just a normal student to CCS. Luo Luo is like a daughter and sister to CCS. Its natural he treats her differently. However, last chapter also shows that he is not willing to treat her so differently that she is above XYR. CCS's decision in leaving with XYR so that he can avoid everyone else shows that XYR is above Luo Luo, which I think is pretty evident.
  • You have to remember, Luo Luo is just a normal student to CCS. Luo Luo is like a daughter and sister to CCS. Its natural he treats her differently. However, last chapter also shows that he is not willing to treat her so differently that she is above XYR. CCS's decision in leaving with XYR so that he can avoid everyone else shows that XYR is above Luo Luo, which I think is pretty evident.

I never doubt that XYR has a highest position in his life, but sometimes the way he acts and how his mind work made me wonder how really his true feeling for Luoluo. We don't have another disciple to make a clear comparison, and eventhough we had, I'm not sure we can draw a conclusion because afterall, Luoluo is his first disciple, of course it wouldn't be the same.
  • But the way CCS miss her when she was gone showed otherwise. I mean if she's just a normal disciple, he won't act like the world seems bigger when she was not around. 
    Honestly, the way Luoluo acted like CCS was like a kind of God who can do everything is the most important reason I'm not too fond of her character. OK, she was cute and understanding but you can't have a girlfriend who just blindly trust you without a solid reason and can't provide an answer for your question. I can imagine if Luoluo was CCS fiancee instead of XYR, when facing a war, she just told CCS that she believed he can face this and didn't even involved in forming the strategy beside just stay by CCS side. 
    I think I knew which part you were refering to. 
    I must say the line "Luoluo, what will this master do without you?" was a little bit out of portion if Mao Ni wanted to keep CCS and Luoluo relationship as just merely master and disciple. 
    But you must remember that this whole confusing things that was caused by CCS's remarks and acts gradually disappear after he met XYR. Well, the affections were still there but he haven't had any ambiguous thought after he fell in love with XYR.
    Although I continously called him stupid because, well, he's stupid, but no other woman has a same position as XYR for him.
  • @theredberry I must agree with you. He never have any weird thought toward Luoluo since he met XYR.
    But what about his departure to White City after he knew about Luoluo's marriage? I know he went there not because he loved her or something. There was a sentence I remembered the most. "Who are the person who as important as XYR for CCS?"
  • @theredberry I must agree with you. He never have any weird thought toward Luoluo since he met XYR.
    But what about his departure to White City after he knew about Luoluo's marriage? I know he went there not because he loved her or something. There was a sentence I remembered the most. "Who are the person who as important as XYR for CCS?"
    That sentence was taken from the general people point of view so I think that wasn't reflect CCS's true feeling. Maybe they both have the same importance for him, but to what extence, it was not easy for other people to put it into words.
    His abrupt departure was reasonable because White City was so far away. Even with that abrupt departure, he was almost late then.
    That sentence was taken from the general people point of view so I think that wasn't reflect CCS's true feeling. Maybe they both have the same importance for him, but to what extence, it was not easy for other people to put it into words.
    His abrupt departure was reasonable because White City was so far away. Even with that abrupt departure, he was almost late then.
    I've reread the novel to gather up my mind. lol.
    I missed a very important point on that ark. In the end CCS realised that he missed the more important matter, Bie Yanghong and Wu Qiongbis' safety. The one that he wanted to safe wasn't Luoluo, it was the Yao race's alliance.
    My conclusion so far, the more I tried to dig in to her character, the more I, honestly, I've completely lost interest in her. I really against a girl who helplessly waiting for her fate to came so, good bye Luoluo.
    That glorious Baidi Luo Heng turned into a not so important side character. That "Open your mouth" was trully a signature, tho. lmfao.
    I know I can't make a clear comparison if I put Luoluo and An Hua in a same position but I can tell that J was right. No team Luoluo. They both acted like CCS was a God and trully admired him (less the cuteness on An Hua's side of course). So I concluded that those two characters would never step another level closer to CCS. But somehow I wish CCS would say a direct rejection like he did to Zhizhi. At least he won't make the helpless Luoluo felt the need the keep on her unrequited love for him and tried to move on.
  • His real intention was to prevent Demon's intervention. 
    You know what was my concern when I red that ark? Why he didn't bring XYR with him? I knew she would reject but it would be far better if XYR came along. At least they can share many things on the way to the white city.
    I think Mao Ni wanted to make Luoluo as something more at the beginning, but after he saw the warm welcome for CCS and XYR relationship, he changed his mind so he made Luoluo as unattractive as possible. If I'm wrong, why it was only her that didn't have a proper face and development?
  • My classmates started to exchange letters as a crane paper as disguise. My class is in a complete mess right now. lol.
  • My classmates started to exchange letters as a crane paper as disguise. My class is in a complete mess right now. lol.
    lol. That was your fault.  :p
  • Let's see if I got this right, even though this is supposed to be a OTP story, MC and his love interest never gets together?

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Let's see if I got this right, even though this is supposed to be a OTP story, MC and his love interest never gets together?

Well it's implied at the end, but yes, they never "truly" get together.
    It's more than disappointing imo.

Actually, there's a possibility that they'll meet. CCS knew very well where will she go if she went to Holy Light Continent, so I think it's impossible if they won't meet. Beside that, in the last chapter it stated that CCS still waits for her. But sadly, this is not a romance-genre novel start from the beginning. So whether they'll meet or not, we can just draw conclution from the scattered hints here and there.
  • His real intention was to prevent Demon's intervention. 
    You know what was my concern when I red that ark? Why he didn't bring XYR with him? I knew she would reject but it would be far better if XYR came along. At least they can share many things on the way to the white city.
    I think Mao Ni wanted to make Luoluo as something more at the beginning, but after he saw the warm welcome for CCS and XYR relationship, he changed his mind so he made Luoluo as unattractive as possible. If I'm wrong, why it was only her that didn't have a proper face and development?
    CCS knew that there was something that XYR needed to fix. She was gone for two years. He can't bring XYR as he pleased because both of them have their own responsibility. Beside that, if he brought XYR with him, how will the Demon Lord act? lol.
    We talked about this many times, J. Wanna try again? 
    What a beautiful sight.  :p
  • So, Tang Tang was only 32 years old when the novel end? I agree, he's still young. Serious relationship and marriage are still far away. 
  • So, Tang Tang was only 32 years old when the novel end? I agree, he's still young. Serious relationship and marriage are still far away. 
    But did he really dump Ye Xiaolan? Lord, I can't believe it. After her intense talk with XYR, I can't imagine Tang Tang didn't take her initiative. lol.
  • I told you. He deserves someone much much more better than her. She was just a random girl who happened to be Nan Xi Institute disciple who has no special talent whatsoever. Cute interaction wasn't a good point to start a relationship, like in CCS an Luoluo's case.