Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices)

Comments

• Even in the drama, they still did Luoluo dirty.
    It was like this: CCS unconsious-XYR helped him to death-CCS lost five sense-Luoluo sacrifice and tearful confession-CCS awake-CCS still in the edge of death-Luoluo failed sacrifice-XYR more helpfull attemp-CCS sacrifice-Luoluo tearful attemp to stop him-XYR fight to stop him-CCS died-Luoluo memory loss-XYR brough him back from death.
    The writer didn't know how to make a third wheel has a stronger impression than the main heroin. It's like every attemp from Luoluo (no matter how tearful they made it), is beaten to dust by XYR glorious and successfull effort.
    Even after they made XYR and Luoluo talked about losing memory of their beloved one, they made Luoluo "just" forget her love, not the person she loves. Crap.
    And CCS still needs to deal with his disciple memory loss in the middle of something very important. Double crap.
    I doubt he will be able to help recover LuoLuo's memory. Only 2 eps left and I would think the writers will dedicate those on CCS and XYR kicking pope's ass. LuoLuo will prob still lose her memory...
  • After watch Running Man China with Lin Gengxin in it, I can't take him seriously.  :D
    In the Name of People is interesting, but all that political situations gave me a serious headache. 
    Ugh I know what you mean... It is a very popular drama but the subject matter is too heavy lol. When I get home from work, I just want to relax and watch something light lol.
  • God, Lin Gengxin. I remembered him in a drama with yoona in it, right? I can't remember the title.
    Luoluo'll get her memory back. Mark my word! 
  • Luoluo deserves a better storyline. And a better characterization. Not just a cute girl who kept swinging her hands. How old is she in the drama anyway?
    You sound so calm here, not as fiery as your DMs.  :p
    She is a children. End of story.
    I still have tons of rocks here. Want it? >:)
    Dear Sam, Lin Gengxin is one of The Great Wall's cast. If you watch until the credit roll finish, you'll find his name.
    He'll play the MC of the drama that'll subtitute ZTJ on the same time slot.
    Please spare my life Your Highness. I need to watch ZTJ tonight. You can sent it via ***** when it's all over.  >:)
  • Just, can we get a peaceful happy ending without a third wheel suddenly show up from nowhere? 
  • J, by the overwhelming love the writer's have toward Luoluo, I suspect you to be the one of the writers team. It's the last episode, tell me the truth!
  • J, by the overwhelming love the writer's have toward Luoluo, I suspect you to be the one of the writers team. It's the last episode, tell me the truth!
    Are you crazy? If I'm the writer, I'll kick Luoluo out of that hopeless couple way and make her as an ultimate heroin by making her kills the Pope and then give the White Emperor's throne to her. 
    Seriously, after Romeo-Juliet, Freddie Prince Jr-Sarah Michell Gellar, and Percy Jackson-Annabeth Chase, CCS and XYR is the couple who needs a happy ending the most. 
    Are you crazy? If I'm the writer, I'll kick Luoluo out of that hopeless couple way and make her as an ultimate heroin by making her kills the Pope and then give the White Emperor's throne to her. 
    Seriously, after Romeo-Juliet, Freddie Prince Jr-Sarah Michell Gellar, and Percy Jackson-Annabeth Chase, CCS and XYR is the couple who needs a happy ending the most. 
    These combos are kinda............
     :D  :D :D
  • Yessssss... We'll get a happy ending...  <3 <3 <3
  • @theredberry @amelie1112 What? I'm speaking the truth.
    Until the last moment they kept insisting Luoluo this Luoluo that. She can jump to hell and I won't care. 
  • Wow the last episodes are essentially on crack.... LOL
  • This horrible plot won't happen if they didn't make her as the third character. Her runny red nose started to annoy me more than her swinging hands.
  • Luoluo. My little tigress. What did they have done to you?  :'( :'( :'(
    You. Don't give me a spoiler!
    You. Don't give me a spoiler!

I won't, Your Highness. Just need to release my stress. Even until the last episode they didn't give a face to Luoluo. Seriously, they can do the final eps without her but they insisted and just made her story as a complete trash. I need a rock.
  • A giant rock.
  • HAPPY ENDING!!!! Ok, that's all. Thanks Luhan. You brought CCS came alive perfectly. Have a nice dream.
  • This brat really.
  • This brat really.
     :p 
  • Sad that it ended.... ;((((

I am not a big fan of Qiushan Jun but still don't want him dead esp after he seemed to redeem himself... I feel bad for Nanke... Can someone tell me what happened to Guo Hanshi, Qi Jian, Little Dragon in the end? They no longer upload the episodes on Youtube :( And is that Liu Shan Shan as black robe??? She looked like Liu Shan Shan on Weibo... 

• Sometimes I want to pick the stars in Luhan's eyes and put it on my own.
    Cheesy as hell. 
    dwasten90 said:
    Sad that it ended.... ;((((

I am not a big fan of Qiushan Jun but still don't want him dead esp after he seemed to redeem himself... I feel bad for Nanke... Can someone tell me what happened to Guo Hanshi, Qi Jian, Little Dragon in the end? They no longer upload the episodes on Youtube :( And is that Liu Shan Shan as black robe??? She looked like Liu Shan Shan on Weibo... 

The hero sometime doesn't need a happy ending. This case happened to QSJ. He can close all the bluffs he made by his death. No regret, no more pain.
    They are not an important character. Let's imagine they life happily ever after.
    Actually, my friend from HK and Taiwan told me that they lifted the blocking since this morning. But it's still available in some country only.
    I just have a limited knowledge about Chinese actress. 

• God, Lin Gengxin. I remembered him in a drama with yoona in it, right? I can't remember the title.
    Luoluo'll get her memory back. Mark my word! 
    Dynasty Warrior? Haven't watch til the end. Promising opening but boring in the middle of story. 

• Although you statement is sickeningly cheesy Sam, but if I have eyes like Luhan's, I'll act like I own this world everyday. 
    I need a paper bag.
  • Although you statement is sickeningly cheesy Sam, but if I have eyes like Luhan's, I'll act like I own this world everyday. 
    I'll throw you a super giant rock!

• dwasten90 said:
    Poor CCS. His shocked face haunts me.  :'(
    I know... He is seriously the most pitiful character in the drama probably.... Let's hope he gets his happy ending in the end... so does this mean we have 4 eps left???
    Most pitiful and the luckiest person too. He can't come back to life if his girlfriend wasn't XYR who swear to bring him back eventhough he's far on the sky.
    I can't imagine what kind of happy ending we can get with 4 episodes remaining and too many problems that need to be solved.
    I know right! Only 4 eps left sigh... bittersweet... On one end, I am glad that it ends this week since that means now I can move on with my other priorities but on another end, I am sad since this means no more reasons to be excited for Monday and no more CCS-XYR... I still hope for a happy ending lol- they totally deserve it... I used to think wuxia dramas will always have a happy ending but obviously that is no longer the case as with the recent wuxia series out there (chusen, hua qian gu, sword of legends, etc). For whatever reasons, they seem to favor ambiguous or bad endings nowadays... sigh... Not a trend I am particularly fond of.. Tbh, might be off topic here but I am still pissed of the ending in hua qian gu but liying is back with princess agents after ze tian ji ends lol. Hopefully that one has better ending...
  • My dear Pope. What did they've done to you?  :'( :'(
    It's OK, Bianca. At least we don't have to see the evil Taoist Ji.
    @amelie1112 Open the previous ep first. 
    Thanks.
    Lol I don't think I ever saw Eric Tsang play a villain?

• dwasten90 said:
    Poor CCS. His shocked face haunts me.  :'(
    I know... He is seriously the most pitiful character in the drama probably.... Let's hope he gets his happy ending in the end... so does this mean we have 4 eps left???
    Most pitiful and the luckiest person too. He can't come back to life if his girlfriend wasn't XYR who swear to bring him back eventhough he's far on the sky.
    I can't imagine what kind of happy ending we can get with 4 episodes remaining and too many problems that need to be solved.
    I know right! Only 4 eps left sigh... bittersweet... On one end, I am glad that it ends this week since that means now I can move on with my other priorities but on another end, I am sad since this means no more reasons to be excited for Monday and no more CCS-XYR... I still hope for a happy ending lol- they totally deserve it... I used to think wuxia dramas will always have a happy ending but obviously that is no longer the case as with the recent wuxia series out there (chusen, hua qian gu, sword of legends, etc). For whatever reasons, they seem to favor ambiguous or bad endings nowadays... sigh... Not a trend I am particularly fond of.. Tbh, might be off topic here but I am still pissed of the ending in hua qian gu but liying is back with princess agents after ze tian ji ends lol. Hopefully that one has better ending...