Ze Tian Ji (Way of Choices)

Comments

• Eventhough I saw XYR's mother covered in blood like this I still can't pity her. I'm a bad girl. :(
  • Eventhough I saw XYR's mother covered in blood like this I still can't pity her. I'm a bad girl. :(
    I still feel pity for her since she is XYR's mom :(
  • Really hope this one has a happy ending! Just so weird how recent wuxia dramas have ambiguous/bad endings e.g. Chusen, hua qian gu, etc. 
  • God, I need to calm my nerves first.
  • Just saw clips on Weibo on today's episodes and things are just getting downhill... if my Chinese is right, that was just messed up for them to do that to CCS...  :s

Did his master say that he transferred YR sickness to CCS?? Did I freaking hear that right???!!

• edited May 2017
    dwasten90 said:
    Really hope this one has a happy ending! Just so weird how recent wuxia dramas have ambiguous/bad endings e.g. Chusen, hua qian gu, etc. 
    Well, the last generation drama were mostly happy-ending, so people started getting sick of it. I bet the writer would say to himself "I need something different", and all people just go with the tragedy ending as the "next big thing" in drama scene. It's just the trend basically. People will soon get sick of it, then they'll go back to happy-ending, and the cycles go on.
  • dwasten90 said:
    Really hope this one has a happy ending! Just so weird how recent wuxia dramas have ambiguous/bad endings e.g. Chusen, hua qian gu, etc. 
    Mostly adapted before the novels complete so they tried to make a "memorable" ending. Sadly, memorable in viewers point of view is not a bad ending.
    dwasten90 said:
    Just saw clips on Weibo on today's episodes and things are just getting downhill... if my Chinese is right, that was just messed up for them to do that to CCS...  :s

Did his master say that he transferred YR sickness to CCS?? Did I freaking hear that right???!!

Yeah. But actually, this is better than the real storyline on the novel. His master openly said sorry to him and tried to protect him. In the novel his master plotting with many people to kill him and didn't say sorry until near the end of the story. 
  • My dear Pope. What did they've done to you?  :'( :'(
    Come on. Let's see this from the bright side. At least no one died, so far, right?
  • @amelie1112 Open the previous ep first. 
    It's OK, Bianca. At least we don't have to see the evil Taoist Ji.
    @amelie1112 Open the previous ep first. 
    Thanks.
  • Everything feels too rush. These 6 episodes contains many tears and things. Needs more scenes to talk about CCS's origin and the Pope betrayal. I wish they can focus on the more important story than wasting many episodes to talk about the White City and that useless sacrifice.
  • Everything feels too rush. These 6 episodes contains many tears and things. Needs more scenes to talk about CCS's origin and the Pope betrayal. I wish they can focus on the more important story than wasting many episodes to talk about the White City and that useless sacrifice.
    It's tiring. They put a matter that deserve 10 episodes to tell into 6 episodes full of tears. I can't remember I cried this hard after that curse movie you sent to me. Watched XYR I started to cry. The Queen came, I cried again. XYR's father came, sobs again. Even when that hopeless couple made Yu Ren as a bystander I can't laugh at all.
  • Actually if they follow the original storyline even a little and didn't blabber too much, Luoluo will be gone on ep 32 and they can focus on developing this queen-pope-taoist ji-ccs-yu ren muddle relationship than just suddenly revealed everything near the end. If they kept insist to make Luoluo as the third character, they can made her saved CCS when the pope made a mess and send a big army to help him. It will be more memorable. I can't believe that stupid sacrifice dragged on until the last episode. 
  • Ahhh kinda sad now that it is ending tomorrow.... No more CCS and XYR...... I will need me another drama to fill the hole left by ZTJ!
  • From the previews, it seems that it is heading towards a happy ending. Hopefully that is the case!!! I would never settle for anything less than a happily ever after for CCS - XYR after all the pain and crap CCS has to put up with! Btw not sure I miss this but what happened to Guo Hanshi??
  • I wonder what kind of ending we'll get. From the teasers so far, we still need to deal with White Emperor failed attemp (again), Luoluo memory lost (again), Tang Tang and Mo Yu dangerous situation, CCS-XYR-Zhizhi confrontation with the pope, and the future of Zhou dinasty.
    With just 90 minutes of the run time, I guess we'll get a super fast pace story.
    I still can't get it. Why did the writer make that useless sacrifice as an important matter? After that, they made XYR as a not so surprising heroin by saving CCS many times and even brought him back from the sky and they back again with Luoluo's memory lost. Luoluo tears and confession lost its effectiveness when XYR point out the flaw on the goddess help.
    Sam got a point there. Luoluo needs to confront the goddess about her help. 
  • Even in the drama, they still did Luoluo dirty.
    It was like this: CCS unconsious-XYR helped him to death-CCS lost five sense-Luoluo sacrifice and tearful confession-CCS awake-CCS still in the edge of death-Luoluo failed sacrifice-XYR more helpfull attemp-CCS sacrifice-Luoluo tearful attemp to stop him-XYR fight to stop him-CCS died-Luoluo memory loss-XYR brough him back from death.
    The writer didn't know how to make a third wheel has a stronger impression than the main heroin. It's like every attemp from Luoluo (no matter how tearful they made it), is beaten to dust by XYR glorious and successfull effort.
    Even after they made XYR and Luoluo talked about losing memory of their beloved one, they made Luoluo "just" forget her love, not the person she loves. Crap.

• dwasten90 said:
    Ahhh kinda sad now that it is ending tomorrow.... No more CCS and XYR...... I will need me another drama to fill the hole left by ZTJ!
    The Princess Agent looks promising, but I'm not too fond of the casts tho. Maybe I'll bribe my friend to help me watch In the Name of People after this. lol.
  • After watch Running Man China with Lin Gengxin in it, I can't take him seriously.  :D
    In the Name of People is interesting, but all that political situations gave me a serious headache. 
  • Luoluo deserves a better storyline. And a better characterization. Not just a cute girl who kept swinging her hands. How old is she in the drama anyway?
  • Luoluo deserves a better storyline. And a better characterization. Not just a cute girl who kept swinging her hands. How old is she in the drama anyway?
    You sound so calm here, not as fiery as your DMs.  :p
    She is a children. End of story.
  • My eyes are swollen.  :|
  • After watch Running Man China with Lin Gengxin in it, I can't take him seriously.  :D
    In the Name of People is interesting, but all that political situations gave me a serious headache. 
    Who is Lin Gengxin?
  • Even in the drama, they still did Luoluo dirty.
    It was like this: CCS unconsious-XYR helped him to death-CCS lost five sense-Luoluo sacrifice and tearful confession-CCS awake-CCS still in the edge of death-Luoluo failed sacrifice-XYR more helpfull attemp-CCS sacrifice-Luoluo tearful attemp to stop him-XYR fight to stop him-CCS died-Luoluo memory loss-XYR brough him back from death.
    The writer didn't know how to make a third wheel has a stronger impression than the main heroin. It's like every attemp from Luoluo (no matter how tearful they made it), is beaten to dust by XYR glorious and successfull effort.
    Even after they made XYR and Luoluo talked about losing memory of their beloved one, they made Luoluo "just" forget her love, not the person she loves. Crap.
    And CCS still needs to deal with his disciple memory loss in the middle of something very important. Double crap.
    You sound so calm here, not as fiery as your DMs.  :p
    She is a children. End of story.
    I still have tons of rocks here. Want it? >:)
    Dear Sam, Lin Gengxin is one of The Great Wall's cast. If you watch until the credit roll finish, you'll find his name.
    He'll play the MC of the drama that'll subtitute ZTJ on the same time slot.
  • Wait, why did they block the yt video?
  • The writer's too busy wiping Luoluo's tears to care about Gou Hanshi whereabout.
  • @theredberry  @amelie1112 You two are the same.  :|
  • The writer's too busy wiping Luoluo's tears to care about Gou Hanshi whereabout.
    Haha I know. What of black robe too? Somehow he became inconsequential after red robe showed up... LOL