Chu Yuechan

Comments

• Did Yun Che get the marrow when he first contacted the Dragon God spirit, or on his return trip?

If it's the first then the child inherited Yun Che's Dragon Marrow, and while Chu Yuechan was pregnant with it, she would have effectively benefited from the Dragon Marrow introducing Dragon Blood into her system. Mothers share blood with their children, and the kid's marrow would have been making Dragon Blood for her to mix into her veins. Now, she would have lost that benefit after giving birth, but that's nine months of bootleg Dragon Marrow. I'm sure she was putting it to good use.
  • 2nd trip got marrow and soul.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Maybe she's in disguised or fake death. Later on when child meet MC, MC recognize and is brought to her grave. Have some tearing moment and later on turn out the child's master is actually her in disguised. (Just a plausible happy-plot twist)
  • Is it possible that Chu Yuechan has been sent to some higher realm?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    The profound sky continent seems quite unexplored. Nobody knew of the Dragon God trails or the other Phoenix God until Yun Che found them. Even the Mighty Heavenly Sword region didn't know they had a tyrant beast in their own backyard (not much 'mighty' ,I'd say). May be she is holed up in some other unexplored area of the continent. 
  • edited October 2016
    Probably. All we can do is just make guesses.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • his child will inherit more than just the dragon bloodline it will also have the phoenix bloodline and if he has a child with the demon empress that child will have the dragon bloodline, the phoenix bloodline and the golden crow bloodline
  • edited October 2016
    Didnt chu yuli(chu yuechens sister) hire the black moon merchant guild to find chu yuechen and so yun che went to them but they said she was dead or something? 
  • ab4ddon said:
    Didnt chu yuli(chu yuechens sister) hire the black moon merchant guild to find chu yuechen and so yun che went to them but they said she was dead or something? 
    Gu Cang(Yuanba's Master) of Absolute Monarch Sanctuary hired them to find her.
  • ab4ddon said:

They wouldn't hide info from Yun Che and the Spiritual Master just because of a request from a random/nameless Chu Yueli. Besides, she have no reason to do that; from what I saw, Chu Yueli is also interested in finding her sister.
  • ab4ddon said:

They wouldn't hide info from Yun Che and the Spiritual Master just because of a request from a random/nameless Chu Yueli. Besides, she have no reason to do that; from what I saw, Chu Yueli is also interested in finding her sister.
    I think you misread his confusing sentence. This is why we use proper nouns.

I still personally think that she hid far far away as a recluse to raise her child in peace. She is a throne after all and can fend for herself in this meager plane.
  • I think you misread his confusing sentence. This is why we use proper nouns.

I still personally think that she hid far far away as a recluse to raise her child in peace. She is a throne after all and can fend for herself in this meager plane.

My bad. Sorry.

I also think she is in a isolated place, but if she really is, it is even more difficult for me to guess what kind of re-meeting they will have.
  • If shes alone how can she give birth by her self ?

I think that's not a problem to a Emperor Profound Realm profound practitioner. Once I saw a woman who gave birth seated, alone.

I think that's not a problem to a Emperor Profound Realm profound practitioner. Once I saw a woman who gave birth seated, alone.
    You seem to forget what she did before leaving Asgard on orders of her teacher. She crippled her own cultivation. So she is not a throne anymore, but a regular woman with outstanding looks and lots of enemies.

• gr3arn said:
    If shes alone how can she give birth by her self ?

You seem to forget what she did before leaving Asgard on orders of her teacher. She crippled her own cultivation. So she is not a throne anymore, but a regular woman with outstanding looks and lots of enemies.

She forsook her profound arts not her cultivation.

• bladerash said:

Omg
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • edited October 2016
    gr3arn said:

... Are you retarded?

She crippled her profound arts

"“You said that Chu Yuechan had been crippled of her Profound Art and thrown out of the Frozen Cloud Asgard… Is that true!!” Yun Che gaze ruthlessly locked onto Chu Yueli, as he roared with his voice cracking. Right after, he suddenly muttered to himself: “She’s the head of the Frozen Cloud’s Seven Fairies. Apart from the secluded senior of the Frozen Cloud Asgard, her position is only second to the Asgard Mistress…. The only person who can do this to her… would be the Frozen Cloud Asgard’s Asgard Mistress…. Only the Asgard Mistress!”

“Nonsense!” Gong Yuxian was sullen: “While Yuechan discarded her own profound arts, her profound strength is still within her! With her profound strength of the Emperor Profound Realm, in the entire Blue Wind Empire, just how many could even harm her!”

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/atg-index/atg-chapter-320/
  • edited October 2016
    Author might have also killed her, maybe in a couple of chapters its gonna be like she died to save the kid or she died giving birth or some new villain killed her or wanted to rape her causing her to kill herself. Mars has killed off a main female like in Shura's Wrath and Heavenly Star before so its possible, hopefully not but the options there.  Good thing is mars usually revives main females if he kills them off later in the book. 
  • Well I don't think he's gonna kill her off but she's definitely gonna be in some shit. Although she's a Throne, once she got rid of her Profound Arts it's basically strength without technique so unless she can get close enough to punch someone she won't be very good in combat. Just saying
  • Well I don't think he's gonna kill her off but she's definitely gonna be in some shit. Although she's a Throne, once she got rid of her Profound Arts it's basically strength without technique so unless she can get close enough to punch someone she won't be very good in combat. Just saying
    She can still blast them with her profound strength or pick up a weapon like YC.

Has anyone thought that crippling her profound arts actually awakened her talent for another thing, especially since she has lots of dragon source blood.
  • What are the qualifications to use the demonic arts on a woman? Just think if Ye Rapie was involved.
  • It's just to me that isn't showing the "new" when someone comment on the topic? Someone know how to fix it?
  • It's just to me that isn't showing the "new" when someone comment on the topic? Someone know how to fix it?
    Same thing happening to me as well
    She can still blast them with her profound strength or pick up a weapon like YC.

Has anyone thought that crippling her profound arts actually awakened her talent for another thing, especially since she has lots of dragon source blood.
    I know I was just throwing out an example, though it isn't like it'll be much help considering the strength of YCs current enemies.
  • edited November 2016
    But honestly IMO, Mars keep reminding us about Yuechan (via YC).

When he's in Frozen Asgard as disciple, he thinks of Yuechan. When he's in IDR, he think Yuechan and his guilt. When he's in latest arc, he rescued Frozen Asgard and asked about Yuechan. He then went to information center and asked about Yuechan.

I mean Mars haven't put down Yuechan as a character and keep reminding the reader about her. Maybe this is a good sign?
  • lorwa said:

When he's in Frozen Asgard as disciple, he thinks of Yuechan. When he's in IDR, he think Yuechan and his guilt. When he's in latest arc, he rescued Frozen Asgard and asked about Yuechan. He then went to information center and asked about Yuechan.

I mean Mars haven't put down Yuechan as a character and keep reminding the reader about her. Maybe this is a good sign?
    It means she won't be irrelevant soon, but it doesn't mean that we'll see her again.... ;(
  • Mars should bring quingyue and yuechan back.If he really likes sending female leads in seclusion, then he should take away princess xuer, that bitch is really annoying, he can bring her back when story ends, even if he doesn't i won't care.
  • edited November 2016
    lorwa said:

she keeps popping up just like he keeps reminiscing about Su Ling'er.. which reminds me of that ziji guy from the black moon merchant guild
    since he claimed about not finding out about yuechan yet he's on guard of YC, so much so that they'd prolly want to keep her as a trump card to keep him in check for their reasons down the line..
  • He wasn't really on guard before YC smacked them chicken heads.

今晚想跟我上床吗?