Chu Yuechan

15678911»

Comments

• Rewrite said:
    lorwa said:
    @Rewrite, well his past novel have like 30+ and still only one kid at the end of novel. Discounting FCA fairies, YC doesn't even have 10.
    Which I find completely illogical. You can't have sex with 30+ women and magically get only one pregnant, unless the rest are infertile. Going by that standard, YC will only have one child, but logically, he should have many more. I'm surprised Cang Yue isn't pregnant yet.

Although it's not explicitly stated in ATG, I've seen some other cultivation novels stating that men can't impregnate a woman if they don't want to. They can kind of turn off the fertility of their semen; Martial World is like that for example.

The same could probably apply to ATG as well. The case with Yuechan though was most probably because what Yun Che used was his Primordial Yang boosted by the extreme vitality given by the Dragon God's bloodline.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Rewrite said:
    lorwa said:
    @Rewrite, well his past novel have like 30+ and still only one kid at the end of novel. Discounting FCA fairies, YC doesn't even have 10.
    Which I find completely illogical. You can't have sex with 30+ women and magically get only one pregnant, unless the rest are infertile. Going by that standard, YC will only have one child, but logically, he should have many more. I'm surprised Cang Yue isn't pregnant yet.

Although it's not explicitly stated in ATG, I've seen some other cultivation novels stating that men can't impregnate a woman if they don't want to. They can kind of turn off the fertility of their semen; Martial World is like that for example.

The same could probably apply to ATG as well. The case with Yuechan though was most probably because what Yun Che used was his Primordial Yang boosted by the extreme vitality given by the Dragon God's bloodline.
    Idk, I just like consistency.
    Mengchan's from Heavenly Star had nothing special except for the aphrodisiac, yet she was pregnant next time we saw her (although no other girls he slept with were).
    As you said, Mars hasn't explicitly stated anything, so I'm not really sure how to judge the workings of ATG world.
  • edited June 2017
    The more kids the better, for me. Seeing the MC having a kid is something new for me, but I have yet to see the MC having multiple kids, so I'd like to see it too. Father-daughter interactions are always so nice, so I'd just thank god if more daughters appeared. I've not seen a MC having a male kid yet, so I want to see it as well 
  • The more kids the better, for me. Seeing the MC having a kid is something new for me, but I have yet to see the MC having multiple kids, so I'd like to see it too. Father-daughter interactions are always so nice, so I'd just thank god if more daughters appeared. I've not seen a MC having a male kid yet, so I want to see it as well 

I rarely like MC having kids...
    More often, in such novels the kid(s) and MC is often separated for years. MC almost always miss the development period of the kid. The kid is raised by the Mother alone, because the MC is too busy cultivating/adventuring or cough...cough...saving the world. He never gets the time to even see his kid even once...

I feel bad for the MC's children who have to grow up without their Father...so I usually prefer if the MC has no kids.
    I won't mind if it was done right though...
  • The more kids the better, for me. Seeing the MC having a kid is something new for me, but I have yet to see the MC having multiple kids, so I'd like to see it too. Father-daughter interactions are always so nice, so I'd just thank god if more daughters appeared. I've not seen a MC having a male kid yet, so I want to see it as well 

You should go read Coiling Dragon then. Half of the MC's children are boys.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Arawn said:
    The more kids the better, for me. Seeing the MC having a kid is something new for me, but I have yet to see the MC having multiple kids, so I'd like to see it too. Father-daughter interactions are always so nice, so I'd just thank god if more daughters appeared. I've not seen a MC having a male kid yet, so I want to see it as well 

I rarely like MC having kids...
    More often, in such novels the kid(s) and MC is often separated for years. MC almost always miss the development period of the kid. The kid is raised by the Mother alone, because the MC is too busy cultivating/adventuring or cough...cough...saving the world. He never gets the time to even see his kid even once...

I feel bad for the MC's children who have to grow up without their Father...so I usually prefer if the MC has no kids.
    I won't mind if it was done right though...
    yeah imma have to agree with Arawn on this one. +1 to everything he said.  not really a fan of the MC having kids super early on in the story (ATG is probably anywhere from 30-50% done at this point)

imo though, having it "done right" usually means adding them into the main plot somehow by either having something wrong with the kid that needs fixing/saving or having them kidnapped, etc. i definitely want to find Chu Yuechan and his child before he leaves for RoTGs but I'm also kinda worried for them since being around YC tends to be bad luck lol. 
  • There's a few plot that author like to use with MC's kid
    1) Get together in last chapter.
    2) Leave kid with mom at home.
    3) Leave kid alone at home with some guardian.
    4) Make kid and mom get captured and imprison/home arrest by somebody else.
    5) Just don't make kid, because "female with high cultivation is hard to have kid" (which is an effective bs that is used in all xianxia novels).

Otherwise, if kid goes with daddy, he or she will become like 2nd protagonist by default, which divert attention of reader from cultivation and powerups for the MC. Plus, MC motto will turn from "fight to the last of his life" to "I don't care anything other than my kid". Every episodes will literally turn into kids being captured or threatened by villain who has more power than MC, because MC can't protect them. There's no way for MC to scheme nor escape nor find time to power up, unless he is already better than the villain.
  • 3 months of sex. Shouldn't Xue'er be pregnant by now?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • I wouldn't want to see the kids involved in these kind of plots. I just would like to see them in slice of life. If Yun Che could place the Blue Pole Star into the Primordial Profound Ark, it wouldn't be a problem for him to see his children growing up. If doing it is impossible, if he finds the World Needle and it actually has the ability to let him move freely from place to place instantaneously (though I very doubt it), things would be the same and he wouldn't need to forsake his women/kid(s). Anyway, he just had to find a method to move from the place he is to Blue Pole Star and vice-versa.
  • @Lord Turmoil 
    Maybe phoenix physique make it hard to have kid due to intense flame.
  • edited June 2017
    Wait hold on, 
    FENG XUER GOT FUCKED BY YC?

What chapter?!?!?!

EDIT: oh boy, a lot seems to have happened. Guess I'll catch up now and come back to Lateest Chapter Discussion.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Wait hold on, 
    FENG XUER GOT FUCKED BY YC?

What chapter?!?!?!

Yeah, it was basically the same as what happened with Yun Che and LDE in the Golden Crow Valley, they had to keep copulating for three whole months to recover Yun Che. The process wasn't showed in the novel, though.

Spoiler:
    Yun Che is already a level 6 Overlord and Xue'er's probably reached the half-step into Divine Profound (it was said she is as strong as Caiyi right now).

• sorry guys Chu Yuechan and the child are dead - jasmine said so as of the latest chapter :'(

• sorry guys Chu Yuechan and the child are dead - jasmine said so as of the latest chapter :'(

Well, Jasmine doesn't know shit. At this point I don't even care if Chu Yuechan is dead but don't worry, Mars is just seeing how long he can drag this plot and reader's patience.
  • Chu yu chan whereabout
    1.  Rotg
    2. Phoenix cave in blue wind

ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • Little jie would found little fairy in phoenix village inside phoenix cave. This is how village residence repay yun che
    ATG saved life
  • Right now I think the BW's Phoenix Trial Place is the most like one for Chu Yuechan and her daughter to be at. Such a place would obviously qualify for being a "safe haven". Perhaps the Phoenix Spirit will even guide her daughter and give her its blood (as in Xue'ers case). That would result in a fast progress for Yun Che's daughter . Anyway, hopefully Chu Yuechan really is in PSC so that Yun Che should hopefully find her before departing for the RotGs.
  • Everytime I remember Ling Jie is searching for Chu Yuechan I think of the possibility of Yun Che getting NTR'ed by him.
  • Everytime I remember Ling Jie is searching for Chu Yuechan I think of the possibility of Yun Che getting NTR'ed by him.
    No.... Lol

Yun che would kill him along with his bitch mother if that happen
    ATG saved life
  • edited July 2017
    Amun said:
    Right now I think the BW's Phoenix Trial Place is the most like one for Chu Yuechan and her daughter to be at. Such a place would obviously qualify for being a "safe haven". Perhaps the Phoenix Spirit will even guide her daughter and give her its blood (as in Xue'ers case). That would result in a fast progress for Yun Che's daughter . Anyway, hopefully Chu Yuechan really is in PSC so that Yun Che should hopefully find her before departing for the RotGs.
    Hopefully , 2 reason:
    1.Phoenix village repay yun che
    2.Little jie repay yun che for forgiving his bitch mother

ATG saved life
  • Chue Yuechan let go of her Ice profound art, and now she ....

Yes Obviously Dragon blood.

And .....

using pheonix fire and fire techniques, she got pheonix blood and arts from Yun Che's virginal yang. 
  • So this still unsolved after all this time? , 
    Someone replied to a comment i made about this from when i was reading and i got curious if my guess was right or not. 
  • Little fairy will be in the new volume, V13 according to Mars weechat

• according Mars wechat, Little fairy is dying, biggest reason might be their kid. now the most reliable guess is that she is in the Phoenix Village in the mountain. last time Xue'er meets the Phoenix inheritors they barely say something very important but stopped, that could be Chu Yuechan.
  • Good news from a latent lnmtl  she is alive and he will have a daughter that her name is Yun Wuxin who inherits his phoenix and dragon god bloodline.
  • So Little Fairy is in Phoenix Village despite Mars saying this at the end of the chapter https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/against-the-gods/atg-chapter-931