Chu Yuechan

Comments

• Yun Che said:
    Unlikely I Think. Jasmine would've known about it and told Yun Che

It's not like Jasmine is omniscient. She could at most detect a Secret world like that from Sword Villa, but there's no way she'd know it would link to ACC, at least not without further investigation.
    Yeah true, but I would think that Mars would've at least mentioned something about it in previous Chapters right ? 

And if people have been PSC for a long time (Hundreds of Years), somebody should've already discovered it right ?

Or did Duotian discover it and Travel there and not tell anyone ?!

Only Mars Knows aye.
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • “Yun Che, before I even realized it, we’ve already been separated for so many years… I am waiting for you in a safe haven and I’ve even borne you an adorable daughter. So why haven’t you found us yet…”

This is what she says in the vision in chap 791.  Assuming you can take it at face value, she is in a safe place where she knows YC isn't dead and is a place where she expects him to have found her by now.  The only place I can think of like that would be the Azure Dragon's Cave, but YC was already there after the Blue Wind tournament, so I have no idea where she could possibly be.  I do think that she'll be found before YC goes to the RotG though, and that Qingyue will be the wife he has to rescue there.  As for why Jasmine couldn't find Yuechan, it seemed to me that Jasmine was only looking at the auras of everyone on Profound Sky, and since Yuechan was forced to abandon her profound arts I wouldn't be surprised if her aura has changed to the point that Jasmine wouldn't recognize her.

I kinda like the theory that she is in the phoenix village.  She would probably think their kid would inherit phoenix fire, and not wanting to provoke DPS she might have tried to track down where YC got his fire.  After hearing about his disappearance in that monster forest, she would've travelled there looking for a peaceful place to raise her daughter away from the world.

Well, wherever she is, hopefully she'll be found before this volume is over.
  • Yun Che said:
    Yeah true, but I would think that Mars would've at least mentioned something about it in previous Chapters right ? 

And if people have been PSC for a long time (Hundreds of Years), somebody should've already discovered it right ?

Or did Duotian discover it and Travel there and not tell anyone ?!

Only Mars Knows aye.

Why would Mars need to mention it in previous chapters?

This reasoning can be applied to a lot of places, like the Dragon God Grounds, the Phoenix Village, the world at the bottom of the Cloud's End Cliff, but even so, their existences were never announced to the outside world.

Warden said:
    “Yun Che, before I even realized it, we’ve already been separated for so many years… I am waiting for you in a safe haven and I’ve even borne you an adorable daughter. So why haven’t you found us yet…”

This is what she says in the vision in chap 791.  Assuming you can take it at face value, she is in a safe place where she knows YC isn't dead and is a place where she expects him to have found her by now.  The only place I can think of like that would be the Azure Dragon's Cave, but YC was already there after the Blue Wind tournament, so I have no idea where she could possibly be.  I do think that she'll be found before YC goes to the RotG though, and that Qingyue will be the wife he has to rescue there.  As for why Jasmine couldn't find Yuechan, it seemed to me that Jasmine was only looking at the auras of everyone on Profound Sky, and since Yuechan was forced to abandon her profound arts I wouldn't be surprised if her aura has changed to the point that Jasmine wouldn't recognize her.

I kinda like the theory that she is in the phoenix village.  She would probably think their kid would inherit phoenix fire, and not wanting to provoke DPS she might have tried to track down where YC got his fire.  After hearing about his disappearance in that monster forest, she would've travelled there looking for a peaceful place to raise her daughter away from the world.

“Yun Che, I left for somewhere far far away, and perhaps, we will never meet again in this life. You need to take care of yourself.”

That's what Qingyue "said" in that 'hazy dreamscape'. If we were to take everything they said as true, we'd have to believe Qingyue knows that Yun Che is alive as well (what is not impossible, though). But anyway, your POV is interesting.
  • Warden said:
    “Yun Che, before I even realized it, we’ve already been separated for so many years… I am waiting for you in a safe haven and I’ve even borne you an adorable daughter. So why haven’t you found us yet…”

maybe little fairy live inside phoenix cave of blue wind with her daughter
    yun che and phoenix village live inside phoenix cave once
    jasmine couldn't found little fairy if she live inside cave of phoenix (there is a barrier)
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • I think that those types of places aren't things that needed to be mentioned (Dragon God Grounds, Phoenix Village) because it's not really talking about another realm.

Mars already mentioned Loads of other places outside of PSC e.g Sword Realm, Ice Realm, Realm of the Gods these are all places outside of PSC that Kind of Had to mentioned because if he just got there without it being mentioned, people would be like, what the heck ?!

But since he hasn't mentioned any kinds of Portal yet, I don't think that there are any.

It would also probably decrease his need for the Primordial Profound Ark if Mars started introducing Portals Everywhere. Or he may just use the Ark for Storage. 

All Theories.

• edited June 2017
    I think you didn't understand quite well what I meant by portal. Let's take Sword Villa's Heavenly Basin Secret World as an example. In Sword Villa there's a portal/gate which brings people to that world called Heavenly Basin, now imagine if within the Heavenly Basin Secret World there's a portal which brings someone to Azure Cloud Continent? That's what I mean. Anyway, I was just trying to show a possible way to travel from PSC to ACC.

Also, I didn't say there would be an infinite amount of portals linking places to everywhere in the world to the point of allowing Yun Che to forget his Profound Ark. Like I said, I was just trying to show a possible way to travel from PSC to ACC.
  • I think you didn't understand quite well what I meant by portal. Let's take Sword Villa's Heavenly Basin Secret World as an example. In Sword Villa there's a portal/gate which brings people to that world called Heavenly Basin, now imagine if within the Heavenly Basin Secret World there's a portal which brings someone to Azure Cloud Continent? That's what I mean. Anyway, I was just trying to show a possible way to travel from PSC to ACC.

Also, I didn't say there would be an infinite amount of portals linking places to everywhere in the world to the point of allowing Yun Che to forget his Profound Ark. Like I said, I was just trying to show a possible way to travel from PSC to ACC.
    Yeah True, I get it, I was just saying that if Mars makes one Portal that goes that far, he will probably start making more and more Portals.

Also Heavenly Basin Secret World isn't actually another whole World, ACC is and it's very Far. I don't think that there is any portal strong enough to Travel that far in PSC.

Anyway just my opinion. Evil Jesus is Bae.
  • I was thinking if his daughter is having some disabilities due to a hit Yuechan got when she was escaping. Maybe she will have bad arm or legs, and YC will use his great way to solve it when they reunite.
  • edited June 2017
    Honestly speaking I don't even think Mar's has thought of where to put her, it depends on how long he wants to make the arc and when he decides to finally reintroduce her. Very unlikely shes at the phoenix village, it makes no diff to the plot weather shes was at the phoenix village or some random isolated village where jasmine could have found her, so unlikely mar's is going to put her there, if he wanted to introduce her so easily or without any conflict he would made it so Jasmine would have found her. Most likely the daughter is going to play some part in this, so hard to see them meeting till the daughter is older ( 10 years +)

This kinda sucks though, I get that MAR's is doing this to build tension since he knows the readers like CY, but still its been close to 500 god dam chapters. Reading spoilers on his other works indicate that there is good chance that CY won't appear till close to the end of the series. The Daughter probably having some dragon god blood is going to be the catalyst, so might be conflict with the dragon god clan in the ROTG. The dragon god did mention that this was his last inheritance in the entire world, so the clan will be desperate to preserve capture bloodlines if true.
  • lorwa said:
    I was thinking if his daughter is having some disabilities due to a hit Yuechan got when she was escaping. Maybe she will have bad arm or legs, and YC will use his great way to solve it when they reunite.
    That would be too much like Sichen (Heavenly Star) though. She was born with ALL disabilities, but turned out OP as hell eventually. 
  • Commet said:
    lorwa said:
    I was thinking if his daughter is having some disabilities due to a hit Yuechan got when she was escaping. Maybe she will have bad arm or legs, and YC will use his great way to solve it when they reunite.
    That would be too much like Sichen (Heavenly Star) though. She was born with ALL disabilities, but turned out OP as hell eventually. 
    Who's Sichen? Main character;s daughter in Heavenly Star?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited June 2017
    Commet said:
    lorwa said:
    tl;dr version:
    His (MC's) daughter was basically extremely disabled, like she couldn't use any of her senses (or deaf and dumb?), or move for that matter because the mother was severely wounded by the guy she was supposed to marry but ran away from. MC later on saves his daughter by essentially giving her one of the most OP items in the universe.
  • Rewrite said:
    Commet said:
    lorwa said:
    tl;dr version:
    His (MC's) daughter was basically extremely disabled, like she couldn't use any of her senses (or deaf and dumb?), or move for that matter because the mother was severely wounded by the guy she was supposed to marry but ran away from. MC later on saves his daughter by essentially giving her one of the most OP items in the universe.
    I'll Bite, What Item ?
  • Well I don't buy the theory that CY is an hidden realm created by a Divine beast, din't the golden crow soul mention that is Jasmine killed her, the star god realm would still be able to sense and find her because the golden crow world was not a " Spatial tunnel", using that logic I am assuming that Jasmine would have been able to sense beings in world created by the divine beings. Perhaps there are still some hidden world that she cant sense but it's looking more and more likely that she's is the ROTG. Reading that chapter again it also acured to me that divine beings can transmit memories between souls, so there is chance when YC goes to the fire god realm that the Golden Crow Clan & Phoenix Clan will be given instructions by their respective divine souls to shelter him etc. That is if people at the ROTG obey the divine souls and simply don't enslave them/use them as tools. 
  • Suryansh said:
    That is if people at the ROTG obey the divine souls and simply don't enslave them/use them as tools. 

Nah, I think the Divine Beasts' Spirits are stronger in the Realm of Gods.
  • Hope we'll find her within this volume
  • edited June 2017
    I don't really understand why people want to find her so much at this point. Yes, I would also love to know here she is, but I think at this point we're just pushing Mars to speed up/rush her discovery process.
    I've already accepted that we'll find her when we do.
  • edited June 2017
    @Rewrite, According to Mars history, it was once same case with MC and woman. They reunion at the last chapter.... with no further dialogue. I don't know if that's what you want, but that's not what the readers want for sure. They want more Yuechan scene instead of just reunion. The faster they reunion means less chance of that happening.

If you just want reunion at last chapter, then that's fine.
  • I want a proper reunion with him interacting properly with both Yuechan and their daughter. Some chapters where his daughter accompanies him would be nice as well. And him marrying Yuechan as well.
  • lorwa said:
    @Rewrite, According to Mars history, it was once same case with MC and woman. They reunion at the last chapter.... with no further dialogue. I don't know if that's what you want, but that's not what the readers want for sure. They want more Yuechan scene instead of just reunion. The faster they reunion means less chance of that happening.

If you just want reunion at last chapter, then that's fine.
    I want a proper reunion too, which is why I don't want him to rush things. Of course I'd rather they reunite before the last chapter, so if he's going to do that, then let's rush it, but I'm assuming he's not (optimist here).
    And I mean that was one case from what you wrote, if it was a pattern, then I would be worried.
  • edited June 2017
    @Rewrite It happens for like 2 times. There's chance for Yuechan considering how similar her story is with the HS novel girl. Especially when they both got daughter for MCs.

I kinda hope it happens before RotG, else there's a chance of it being in last chapter.
  • In his previous novels, did the main character have any other children?
  • edited June 2017
    No, he only has one with the girl that basically face very similar situation as Yuechan.

1. MC was forced to sleep with her to save her from poison.
    2. She was found out pregnant when she's back to the sect
    3. She was hit hard at the stomach when she choose to escape to save her child.
    4. Her child is a female.

She was frozen before dying and so  was rescue at the last chapter. 
  • So Yun Che will have just the one kid, eh?

Hope not.
    I doubt it, his harem is pretty big.
  • @Rewrite, well his past novel have like 30+ and still only one kid at the end of novel. Discounting FCA fairies, YC doesn't even have 10.
  • lorwa said:
    @Rewrite, well his past novel have like 30+ and still only one kid at the end of novel. Discounting FCA fairies, YC doesn't even have 10.
    Which I find completely illogical. You can't have sex with 30+ women and magically get only one pregnant, unless the rest are infertile. Going by that standard, YC will only have one child, but logically, he should have many more. I'm surprised Cang Yue isn't pregnant yet.
  • One kid is already more than enough, no need for more before the end of the series. I seriously don't get all the fascination with the MC having children in the middle of the story that some people seem to have.

It's okay if the MC were to have children close to the end of the story, but in the middle of it is just a no-no. Having children doesn't add anything worthwhile to the story and only serves as reason to leave heroines behind when adventuring. It's detrimental for characters interactions and developments.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • @Rewrite The thing is YC might lie to Cang Yue and use his medic to prevent himself from getting child, because he's guilty for giving Yuechan a child and unable to be responsible.