Chu Yuechan

any news on her ? so far im on chapter 321 and from what i understood 
until chapter 500 something nothing was mentioned about her and like 3 years passes in 
that timeline his child should be already be around 3-4 years old da hell ins't the author stretching it
abit to much? i kind of feel like droping it until there's any decent news about that

Comments

• We're at a weird position right now.

YC hired the major trading company to gather information on her whereabouts awhile ago, and keeps saying that he plans to go and collect information on the subject.

But he's constantly getting distracted from the matter, and is collecting new enemies and "promised duels" and sidequests and all this other shit.
  • We're at a weird position right now.

YC hired the major trading company to gather information on her whereabouts awhile ago, and keeps saying that he plans to go and collect information on the subject.

But he's constantly getting distracted from the matter, and is collecting new enemies and "promised duels" and sidequests and all this other shit.
    soooo the story pretty much turned into fallout
  • edited July 2016
    It's actually kinda weird how Chu Yuechan is #1 heroine for most people (myself included) yet author has kept her hidden for over 400+ chapters. Also taking into consideration that he has to solve lots of problems right now, it will probably be another 10-30 chapters (hopefully) before he goes to Black Moon Merchant Guild and asks about Chu Yuechan. Meh, it's just so frustrating.. By the looks of it, the author is constantly adding up more problems instead of solving some.

Also you should keep on reading, we meet more female characters that are great. I think you will probably like the one who has a major part in the story (chapters 530-640). Besides, the story isn't (supposed to be) just about romance/harem.
  • I think it's because she had more character and personality than the rest, more of a connection with YC than most as well. The one thing I'm not necessarily looking forward to though is seeing her new powers without FCA, because she truly fit with those ice powers, being cold and emotionless while fighting, being invisible via her arts etc. I'm sure she'll still be a powerhouse but going to miss that lol, ah well, either way let's hope we hear more soon.
  • Or maybe because they popped their cherries and got a bonus in the end.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited July 2016
    Or maybe because they popped their cherries and got a bonus in the end.
    The author just did a good job with her character. The time she spent with YC, the circumstances that forced them to be together plus her reaction to his "death" and the decision to raise their child by herself after leaving FCA. She is basically really likable for a lot of reasons.
  • Their child shouldn't be that old though..only 5 years old give or take (based from chapter 570ish)
  • Calling it right now next time we see her and see gets reunited with YC we find out that she and the child had been captured by the for sacred ground after they tracked her down when they found out her relation to YC. She manages to escape by herself, and later find out that their child has been 'brainwashed' and turned against them...dun..dun...dun.
  • Besides BMMG and Asgard related people nobody knows she is missing , would be a major feat of the sacred grounds part to know about her or her relations with Che , considering that Ling-kun was already gone when the truth was exposed and Jie's mother would not have known she was gone.

Anyway their child is 4+ atm, he was well into his 17's when they did the nasty nasty , now he just started his 22's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Lekert said:
    We're at a weird position right now.

soooo the story pretty much turned into fallout
    Hahahah, can't argue with that...
    ATG is fallout Chinese version...
  • It's actually kinda weird how Chu Yuechan is #1 heroine for most people (myself included) yet author has kept her hidden for over 400+ chapters. Also taking into consideration that he has to solve lots of problems right now, it will probably be another 10-30 chapters (hopefully) before he goes to Black Moon Merchant Guild and asks about Chu Yuechan. Meh, it's just so frustrating.. By the looks of it, the author is constantly adding up more problems instead of solving some.

Is that not how life goes?
  • War God said:
    If Little Fairy's emotional barriers were still intact, then it would make sense for her to not go near such a place. But the way she reacted when Yun Che "died" was final testament of all her repressed emotions bursting out of control. When you truly love someone, sometimes you disregard your #1 priority.

And regarding Ling Tianni, you seem to forget the essential mindset that is shown almost throughout this novel: FEAR is POWER. 

And if I can recall correctly, at the time of Little Fairy's banishment, she was pregnant. She wouldn't have given birth to Yun Che's child yet at that approximate time.

So, even though Yuechan's priority would be her child, there should have been no child to take care of yet.
    Living somewhere in secluded area is a likely theory - but, it does nothing for story progress.

There would be no serious tension or Rescue Arc when this happens. 

If the secluded theory turns out true, the emotions, that would be expressed, will feel inconsequential or insignificant when she reunites with Yun Che. 

But if my theory turns out true, people will die, conflicts will arise that will stay true to other issues relating to Yun Che, Xiao Yun, Xia Yaunba & Fen Juechen's revengeful situation. 

Because let's be real here, Yun Che's origins will be exposed to the Four Sacred Ground sooner or later. It's all about when and how big of an impact the drama element of the story will hit home.
  • What would make the more sense story wise is that  the 4 sacred ground found out about Yun Che origins . By that time He would be strong enough for them to seriously consider him ( I mean he will  eradicated the whole Phoenix empire and family save princes snow by himself).

Since half of the sacred ground are scum ( Sun and moon hall and Mighty sword region something) they would probably try to find Yuechan and the baby like the heaven burning sect did ( that would be logical since ATG is very repetitive) .

Monarch would be either neutral or side with yun che because of yuanba  and Ocean... well neutral ? I mean we don't know much about this sacred ground except that the young master somehow fancy yun che but at the same time would just drink tea and enjoy the view.

But i don't see yun che going there only with xia yuanba and first under the heavens.I'd say the LDE will come herself help her husband and take revenge on mighty sword region   or she send Yun Che's parents Or acutaly the three will come collect the blood debt.

One thing I can't make a heory of is yunche vs Sword villa. I mean, yun che clearly said that he will punish the ones responsible for the leak about yuechan's pregnancy... So little jie's mother... who is the daugther of a highly rank elder of the sword region and Little's Jie grand daddy.

One thing i'm sure: Xiao Yun will be a f*cking pussy for a long time.
  • neolyn said:
    What would make the more sense story wise is that  the 4 sacred ground found out about Yun Che origins . By that time He would be strong enough for them to seriously consider him ( I mean he will  eradicated the whole Phoenix empire and family save princes snow by himself).

Since half of the sacred ground are scum ( Sun and moon hall and Mighty sword region something) they would probably try to find Yuechan and the baby like the heaven burning sect did ( that would be logical since ATG is very repetitive) .

Monarch would be either neutral or side with yun che because of yuanba  and Ocean... well neutral ? I mean we don't know much about this sacred ground except that the young master somehow fancy yun che but at the same time would just drink tea and enjoy the view.

But i don't see yun che going there only with xia yuanba and first under the heavens.I'd say the LDE will come herself help her husband and take revenge on mighty sword region   or she send Yun Che's parents Or acutaly the three will come collect the blood debt.

One thing I can't make a heory of is yunche vs Sword villa. I mean, yun che clearly said that he will punish the ones responsible for the leak about yuechan's pregnancy... So little jie's mother... who is the daugther of a highly rank elder of the sword region and Little's Jie grand daddy.

One thing i'm sure: Xiao Yun will be a f*cking pussy for a long time.
    Pretty sure Mars probably forgot about this although I am writhing in my seat to see how he massacres the Sword Villa(for some reason)
  • On one saide Yun che hasn't a grudge againt sword villa, just lil' Jie's mother. On the other side Ling Tianni ordered his son ( lil' Jie's father) to  turn deaf to the pleas of Cang Yue when the DPE attacked Blue Wind.

And without forgetting that Y.un Canghai was trap there but it's more Mighty heaven sword region who's responsible than the villa. So if I have to chose.... I'd say Villa is going to survive but some people will just lose their heads.

Pretty sure Mars won't forget about it. it's not like it was a minor side story without consequences like meeting a side character like Yun Caofen( not his name, it's the little guy he met when he passed the examination to enter blue wind palace). To back this up : Muryong Yi Father was the Mareshal of some part of  Blue wind, he was mention Once or twice, yet 300 chapters later Mars didn't not forget him when he wrote about the advancement of DPE. It was a single sentence but yet he remembered. 

Now that I read some translated chapters which I only read summary before ... I can say that Sun Moon divine Hall is in deeper shit than before. The poison Yun Che and his parents were afflicted come from this sacre groun.(didn't know that). And that create a problem with my theory of monarch  and ocean's actions.

I Always tought it was only Mighty Sword Region  who attacke IDR trap Yun Canghai and attacked yun che's family, but with the addition of Sun moon... Maybe monarch and Ocean were part of it as well.
    So either they will  repent before LDE or join with Mighty sword region.

In the end I'm sure of one thing Yuechan and the baby will be very important later on.
  • does she have some Dragon blood btw like the yin yang virgin thing ?

• neolyn said:
    On one saide Yun che hasn't a grudge againt sword villa, just lil' Jie's mother. On the other side Ling Tianni ordered his son ( lil' Jie's father) to  turn deaf to the pleas of Cang Yue when the DPE attacked Blue Wind.

And without forgetting that Y.un Canghai was trap there but it's more Mighty heaven sword region who's responsible than the villa. So if I have to chose.... I'd say Villa is going to survive but some people will just lose their heads.

Pretty sure Mars won't forget about it. it's not like it was a minor side story without consequences like meeting a side character like Yun Caofen( not his name, it's the little guy he met when he passed the examination to enter blue wind palace). To back this up : Muryong Yi Father was the Mareshal of some part of  Blue wind, he was mention Once or twice, yet 300 chapters later Mars didn't not forget him when he wrote about the advancement of DPE. It was a single sentence but yet he remembered. 

Now that I read some translated chapters which I only read summary before ... I can say that Sun Moon divine Hall is in deeper shit than before. The poison Yun Che and his parents were afflicted come from this sacre groun.(didn't know that). And that create a problem with my theory of monarch  and ocean's actions.

I Always tought it was only Mighty Sword Region  who attacke IDR trap Yun Canghai and attacked yun che's family, but with the addition of Sun moon... Maybe monarch and Ocean were part of it as well.
    So either they will  repent before LDE or join with Mighty sword region.

In the end I'm sure of one thing Yuechan and the baby will be very important later on.
    I never actually felt like Mars Gravity will just forget about past grudges like that its just that he hasn't gotten on to it yet.(Probably because I want the punishment to be a suicide run into the DPE for irony sake) You make a good point on how he doesn't completely hate the entire clan but just a few. Most certainly some people will have their heads roll but in all honesty, the best path would be one of self revolt where some actually gave a shit about living decent lives. I am pretty sure we all know once Yun Che will pay back the SG in full for the harm they did to the IDR and to Yun's parents but we also have to remember that he cares about the fate of the SPR(Spam Pineapple and Relish) just as much. Both are his origins after all.
    Rudra said:
    does she have some Dragon blood btw like the yin yang virgin thing ?

Yes, she gained powers beyond just becoming a throne.
  • not really power, just stronger vitality and her body is thougher.
  • ...  i think she gains everything that yun che has when he inpregnated her... i believe that includes phoenix bloodline if phoenix bloodline doesnt get passed on there wouldnt be a phoenix empire XD
    so.... her soul ( phoenix soul, dragon soul) should be stronger, dragon blooodline, phoenix bloodline, fire immunity?, dragon marrow?
  • if i recall well she only gain "dragon profound vein and bloodline " bcz that the only thing that his restore.
    (her profound vein were destroyed and she can't move her body)
  • momzo said:
    if i recall well she only gain "dragon profound vein and bloodline " bcz that the only thing that his restore.
    This
  • not english :D
  • momzo said:
    if i recall well she only gain "dragon profound vein and bloodline " bcz that the only thing that his restore.
    The dragon said that the vein will be restore and help her break through to throne, but never said anything about getting dragon profound vein and bloodline, well she should have been given the blood but she can't refine it since she was injured so that blood was given to the MC instead. however her kid should have the dragon bloodline within him/her just like how people in the DPE are. And with that said that kid should be pretty powerful, i won't be surprise if he/she will be at sky or emperor by the time Mc found them lol.
  • Actually its implied that her body will be amplified and might inherit some blood from him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• "Her meridians have snapped, and her profound veins have been broken; staying alive is easy, but to recover her former abilities, is extremely difficult. And the only way to allow her to heal completely, is to obtain a way to breakthrough and that is, your virgin dragon seed. You only have a single virgin dragon seed in your entire life, and it possesses an extremely mystical ability. With you, being a virgin male, and her, being a virgin maiden, your Yin and Yang are
    extremely compatible. Your virgin dragon seed will be completely absorbed by her Yin element as a virgin maiden, healing all of the injuries in her body, and she will even obtain a certain degree of the Dragon God’s bloodline. Reconstructing a new set of profound veins has a high possibility of directly breaking through the bottleneck, and reaching an even higher realm.”
    ~ Dragon God.

So she has partial Dragon God’s bloodline.

The Kid will have the Power of Phoenix, Dragon Bloodline (Virgin Seed, not sure about any extra properties), Profound Handle. And if Evil God Veins can be inherited, that too (Probably not).
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Correct, she'll have some of the dragon bloodline, granted it won't be as powerful as YC's but she'll still have it, as will their child. Aside from the unique methods she obtained it, I think the other reason it's not as high is due to the fact she doesn't have the right body/constitution to handle the same amount of dragon god blood as YC does due to his GWOTB and Evil God veins. Highly doubtful on children inheriting the Evil God veins though suppose we can wait and see, if it was possible it'd be pretty much the most OP inheritance out there, much more valuable than phoenix etc. But again, highly, highly doubt it works that way, I believe there can only be one user of the Evil God veins in existence at a time and they have to be passed on directly.
  • Correct, she'll have some of the dragon bloodline, granted it won't be as powerful as YC's but she'll still have it, as will their child. Aside from the unique methods she obtained it, I think the other reason it's not as high is due to the fact she doesn't have the right body/constitution to handle the same amount of dragon god blood as YC does due to his GWOTB and Evil God veins. Highly doubtful on children inheriting the Evil God veins though suppose we can wait and see, if it was possible it'd be pretty much the most OP inheritance out there, much more valuable than phoenix etc. But again, highly, highly doubt it works that way, I believe there can only be one user of the Evil God veins in existence at a time and they have to be passed on directly.
    You forgot that he has the Dragongod's bone marrow as well which slowly will incorporate more and more divine blood through his system. Evil God veins cannot be passed down as only one can be in existence. So far he has a supreme Dragon inheritance baby, soon to be supreme Phoenix inheritance baby, and likely a really op Golden Crow surprise baby(plzzzz) from LDE.
  • she might not be able to inherently activate or use the dragon blood, but it will boost her naturally talent for cultivation just like the phoenix blood does, and since she is born with the dragon blood, it will probably have a portion of the dragon genes mixed not ONLY in the blood which mean her bones will be partially dragon bone? maybe?
    i mean main char is originally given the blood through external means + bones
    but the kid is born with it and if her bones posses some portion of dragon it may be able to produce dragon blood as well just like how mc produce dragon blood after losing so much...
    On the other hand for phoenix... idk if they possess bones? i mean they r a beast made of flames? maybe that's why dpe don't have a stronger body than average people just a greater affinity for fire and cultivation?

• edited August 2016
    Nadora said:
    she might not be able to inherently activate or use the dragon blood, but it will boost her naturally talent for cultivation just like the phoenix blood does, and since she is born with the dragon blood, it will probably have a portion of the dragon genes mixed not ONLY in the blood which mean her bones will be partially dragon bone? maybe?
    i mean main char is originally given the blood through external means + bones
    but the kid is born with it and if her bones posses some portion of dragon it may be able to produce dragon blood as well just like how mc produce dragon blood after losing so much...
    On the other hand for phoenix... idk if they possess bones? i mean they r a beast made of flames? maybe that's why dpe don't have a stronger body than average people just a greater affinity for fire and cultivation?

These are specific inheritances of the specific fragments of certain true gods. Not every Dragon God fragment will have a dragon marrow and not every Golden Crow fragment will have extremely rare supreme energy crystals. Chu Yuechan was specifically stated to receive some of the Dragon Gods blood. Thats all.

Don't know about the child but I predict god veins and a powerful dragon legacy(probably more powerful than Chu Yuechan's, who's dragon legacy is highly above considering the dragon virgin seed thing).

Edit: I meant specific soul* fragments for the true gods.