SPOILERS ONLY PLEASE

Comments

• DeathStroke96 said:
    Don't know haven't read that far I stopped when he reached rank 5 as Leylin Orland so I can't answer your question...
    well can you spoil us at least to that point?
  • Born into nobility again, his father got him a rank 3 acolyte as a teacher. That God world has shit load of churches for all kinds of gods and there are heretic gods for devils which have to be destroyed, the MC himself has created a heretic evil church that worships himself I thin lines it was for faith energy or something along the lines, he gives his cousin a female who was branded as a devil follower for making a deal with an evil magus for avenging her families death a dragons bloodline turning her into a warlock, warlocks are a heretic system him being able to turn someone into one is viewed as making a deal with a devil, also there is not much to spoil as the story goes very similarly as the first 800 chapters only in a different place with different system
  • Born into nobility again, his father got him a rank 3 acolyte as a teacher. That God world has shit load of churches for all kinds of gods and there are heretic gods for devils which have to be destroyed, the MC himself has created a heretic evil church that worships himself I thin lines it was for faith energy or something along the lines, he gives his cousin a female who was branded as a devil follower for making a deal with an evil magus for avenging her families death a dragons bloodline turning her into a warlock, warlocks are a heretic system him being able to turn someone into one is viewed as making a deal with a devil, also there is not much to spoil as the story goes very similarly as the first 800 chapters only in a different place with different system
    well thank you for that but what i meant is before it got to that what happened?
  • I'm not sure what you mean before that but the reason he reincarnated is because He made a deal with the mother of all snakes to kill an evil rank 8 magician however he said that he will not participate until he reaches rank 7 so he told her to wait for 1000 years so that he could reach rank 7 and also plot against as she is plotting against him by using him to reach her goals. could you specify whether you want spoiler from the current chapters until rank 6 or after he reincarnated into the God world.
  • I'm not sure what you mean before that but the reason he reincarnated is because He made a deal with the mother of all snakes to kill an evil rank 8 magician however he said that he will not participate until he reaches rank 7 so he told her to wait for 1000 years so that he could reach rank 7 and also plot against as she is plotting against him by using him to reach her goals. could you specify whether you want spoiler from the current chapters until rank 6 or after he reincarnated into the God world.
    to tell you the truth i would like to know form the current until where you are :tongue:  
  • from current to 400
    so the ice scorpion and experimenting on the bloodline reaches rank 3 at chapter 347
    multi sect tournament where if the sect he is in loses they will loose their current rank and most of their resources where they will decline and eventually disappear, but since they helped leylin wins and even upgrades their rank and becomes a figure that is their backer so that no one dares to do anything to that sect
    then we see a bit on the people leylin selected to use to complete his fortune coin artifact, which are; beylin, that kid he bullied and the one whos memory was searched when he arrived
    then starts the war, where dark elves are trying to conquer their way out of the place they have been living, which is a barren and cold place where it is hard to survive,
    all three who i mentioned above participated although on different sides with different goals
    at the end the three fight until only one remains alive (baylin)
    and he realized that they were used by leylin to craft that good fortune coin artifact and then leylin gives a speech how he changed his life and so it belongs to him including those other two
    the dark elves are defeated and sent back to where they came from and sort of became slaves... cant explain this part as i dont really remember it too well but if im not wrong the queen of the elves agreed to be a slave as long as her race was not wiped out and leylin agreed as he is basically the boss of the underground now
    he also takes some special artifact from the queen as it is very ancient and he wanted to study it...
    also he fixes that prediction technique he got when he poisoned that girl when she tried to kill him and it now can be used without side-effects by both males and females
    he meets a warlock from his bloodline however his bloodline is extremely thin meaning that he would not have high achievements on the path of a magus so he swears loyalty to leylin and takes him to central mainland and brings him to ouroboros organisation compromised of the main branch the kimoyin snake warlocks and their sub-branch of that other snake he could have turned into however because that sub-branch would never be able to surpass rank 3 they are not important and can be used as servants only whereas kimoyin main branch depending on you rank of a magus you would be granted nobility status so rank 1 would become an earl or baron however if their bloodline is very thick only, rank 2 would become an earl or baron same reasoning as rank 1 thickness of a bloodline and rank 3 would become a marquis however it doesnt matter what thickness of the bloodline you have at this rank as most male warlocks sold themselves to the female warlock families and had dozens of wives and hundreds of children and their bloodline basically thinned to the point of being unable to reach rank 4 however there are special cases like leylin where they refused to procreate and rank 4 is duke and there are only 3 dukes in ouroboros and they are its leaders and one of them is leylins teacher

i will do some more later...

• from current to 400
    so the ice scorpion and experimenting on ....................one of them is leylins teacher

i will do some more later...

thank you
  • 400 - 500
    leylin arrives at the mainland and is told miscellaneous information about, the continent, rank 4 spells and formations and a bit about rank 4 magus
    he starts thinking about creating rank 4 innate spells
    he is swarmed by a sex maniac wanting his blood and another girl who is pure (basically his future wife)
    he is told that in order to reach rank 4 he would need the later contents of his meditation technique and to get that he would need to sign a contract which is doesnt and starts a plan to create rank 4 by himself.
    he is asked to participate in a star gate research where they want to find purgatory and by using the lucky coin succeeds on jumping to a powerful world but flees quickly as they are similar to japan in 1600's where they dont allow outsiders in
    creates his own fief and calls it blacksburg castle as well as his own magic tower and has loads of subordinates from either the sub-branch or those from the main one but with thin blood
    takes on a student from the sub-branch so that his grandfather rank 3 sub-branch warlocks swears loyalty to him (plus the old man just wanted his bloodline to continue on as he was already old and close to death so he secured a better future for grandson by helping him take leylin as a teacher)
    the student is basically in charge of the magic tower and has make sure nothing is damaged or destroyed a plus for his is that he can read everything that leylin learned ever since he came to this world (leylin basically wrote down everything he recorded for those who are his family or subordinates) and there is thousands of books and documents so the students is very happy
    his loyal people also get access to the tower to conduct research however leylins is the best place
    then he goes on an auction in a different place that is organised by a family who has a normal rank 6 magi
    he finds the only existing rank 6 warlock family blood and buys
    starts researching the blood in hopes to reaching rank 5
    oh yeah we also learn that there exist beast races and he orders a subordinate of his to go and kidnap them in large numbers to so that he research bloodlines
     increases the defences of the castle to the point that even a rank 4 magus would not be able to see what is happening inside
    a bit of filler
    some revenge like usual in xianxia for something that happened in the auction
    the three dukes disappear during a star experiment
    the ouroboros is attacked by enemy warlock organisations
    leylin is already working in the shadows to seize control of the organisation at this point so he first he needs to repel the enemies;

finis... this is a rough summary, it is not 100% as i read warlock 4 months ago, but i wrote most of what i remembered from reading the titles on lnmtl...

• 400 - 500
    leylin arrives at the mainland and is told miscellaneous information about, the continent, rank 4 spells and formations and a bit about rank 4 magus.............................the organisation at this point so he first he needs to repel the enemies;

finis... this is a rough summary, it is not 100% as i read warlock 4 months ago, but i wrote most of what i remembered from reading the titles on lnmtl...

thank you
  • Indeed, Thanks for the summaries...
  • Thank you for your effort to provide us with summaries.
    we need more people like you  :D
  • 500-600
    the war is ongoing as the ouroboros organisation is attacked
    leylin brakes into rank 4 and repels their enemies by killing
    leylin assumes control of the organisation as its sole leader and the grand duke
    leylin creates a rank 4 magus tower
    leylin attends a warlock meeting where he meets a genius who is being raised as the only one who has the possibility of become rank 6 as there was a prophecy that a warlock would appear in the mainland and he would be the first warlock to become rank 6 (can you guess what his personallity is like and who the prophecy is about ill give you a hint you have been reading about his progression from zero to hero-ish)
    some miscellaneous stuff happens (cant remember to be honest)
    his research on the ancient rank 6 bloodline of sun is progressing well and he is 35% from loosening his shacles (i would say breaking through them but the term is incorrect because the shacles still exist with the only difference being him being able to finally break into rank 5)
    he finds the world into which the previous three leaders have been sucked into and goes there
    they have their own special cultivation in which the mc sort of camouflages that he is also one of them.
    he learns that the disappearance of the leaders has been a plot to destroy ouroboros
    he meets up with two of the three leaders and learns that the other one died
    his flame technique becomes even stronger and is called black pheonix flame from absorbing energy from a pheonix egg
    he sells the information of the world that the leader have been sent to, to a rank 5 magus as that world is filthy rich in return for his protection for a certain period of time
    he goes and kills that super genius of the warlocks and some are dissatisfied whereas others begin speculating whether the one who was mentioned in the prophecy all along was leylin
    guess what happens at chapter 600? he is chashed again...

and the end
    i know not the best but still better than nothing until the actual transaltions reach this point...   
  • Why did he kill the super genius?
  • Nabcake said:
    Why did he kill the super genius?
    seriously?? XIANXIA!!! the super genius was all arrogant and spewing you cant or you dare because he had the protection of a rank 5 he was a bit over the top until he basically pissed of leylin and he just waited until he was strong enough to make sure nothing would go sideways are he killed him...
  • Nabcake said:
    seriously?? XIANXIA!!! the super genius was all arrogant and spewing you cant or you dare because he had the protection of a rank 5 he was a bit over the top until he basically pissed of leylin and he just waited until he was strong enough to make sure nothing would go sideways are he killed him...
    It seems you are mistaken about something. Leylin didn't kill the genius. After he made his breakthrough and became a rank 5 magus, the genius felt threaten by Leylin's potential and started going against him every chance he got. He challenged Mc into a fight and got his ass handed to him on a silver plate. Despite being a rank 5, he always had an easy life because the Warlock organization didn't want anything bad to happen to him, so he lacked experience and basically only knows how to rely on his superior bloodline to defeat his opponents. Well, long story short, after he got defeated, Leylin took some of his rank 6 bloodline for experimentation, but he didn't kill him.
  • Nabcake said:
    It seems you are mistaken about something. Leylin didn't kill the genius. After he made his breakthrough and became a rank 5 magus, the genius felt threaten by Leylin's potential and started going against him every chance he got. He challenged Mc into a fight and got his ass handed to him on a silver plate. Despite being a rank 5, he always had an easy life because the Warlock organization didn't want anything bad to happen to him, so he lacked experience and basically only knows how to rely on his superior bloodline to defeat his opponents. Well, long story short, after he got defeated, Leylin took some of his rank 6 bloodline for experimentation, but he didn't kill him.
    so basically Xianxia easy life felt threatened by talent etc..., really i remember him killing that little master, hm might have been mistaken as it has been ages since i read...but still the genius disappeared from the story and never really broke into rank 6 did he or he might have and that just the author thought it was pointless mentioning it... also the brotherhood organisation didn't step in to help that talent as they didnt want to offend leylin either... so although they were worried they also were thinking that they made a mistake about choosing him and not helping Leylin in the past as well as he only had a possibility of breaking into rank 6 it was also not 100% so they just put their bets on him after they learnt that prophecy and when they chose him leylin wasnt even born i think... 
  • What happens to Jenny in the underground world arc?
  • what happened with jenny and baelin?
  • Baelin dies. I'm not sure about Jenny, but I'm assuming so as well.
  • Jenny sort of disappears once Baelin's big destiny starts to take over.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that her and Baelin's child shows up, much later, for a few chapters.
  • Does the kid also die/what kind of life does he lead?
  • Rewrite said:
    Does the kid also die/what kind of life does he lead?
    Leylin meets the kid in the future and tells him some stories about his father. I don't think anyone knows what he did to Baelin.
  • edited January 2017
    Unless I'm interpreting it wrong, someone said he gets killed by Leylin on page 2 and 3.
  • Best novel I read. The MTL didn't help me understand the final part of the last chapter though. I think will need the human translations for that.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • This novel was really fun to read and the God's World arc was better than I expected. This world system was different from most xianxia and the plot arcs were great.
    The Underground World arc was awesome, the MC was actually playing with fate with a big master plan just like a villain from a tale. He reminded me of Fei Wang Reed from Tsubasa Chronicles in this arc.
    A funny thing about this novel is:
    The MC seemed like a psycho at the beginning and basically ended up as Satan in the end of the novel. I really didn't see that coming.

In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • edited January 2017
    Sooooo... How many chapters until translation reaches point where MC gets off his arse, instead of sitting in shadows, cackling evilly, while bunch of secondary characters no one gives a fck about drive 99% of story? In entire arc 2 he did about 2-3 things other than playing with dollies....
  • edited February 2017
    Which chapters does he become rank 4,5,6,7 magus?
  • Who's Jessia, why are we spending so much time on her...
  • Rewrite said:
    Who's Jessia, why are we spending so much time on her...
    shes no one important but because of what happens around these chapters will cause slight problem for Leylin in the future - you know the type of problem in xianxia where the enemy felt wronged by the mc and tries to kill him...
  • Does he teach her a lesson then? She;s manipulating Leylin into using him as a shield, plus all this filler is pointless if she's irrelevant.