SPOILERS ONLY PLEASE

Comments

• May I ask if the current arc (the one with that Alistair guy) is relevant because if it's just a filler I might as well just skip it. Thank you in advance :wink: 
  • Philemon said:
    May I ask if the current arc (the one with that Alistair guy) is relevant because if it's just a filler I might as well just skip it. Thank you in advance :wink: 
    well, leylin will kill him for the tree essence.

leylin will get attacked by the emotional problem of warlocks and kill a rank 3's son?? descendant. and be chased by that rank 3 until he enters the next world and run away and the new arc starts.

thats it lol
  • zanren said:
    Philemon said:
    May I ask if the current arc (the one with that Alistair guy) is relevant because if it's just a filler I might as well just skip it. Thank you in advance :wink: 

leylin will get attacked by the emotional problem of warlocks and kill a rank 3's son?? descendant. and be chased by that rank 3 until he enters the next world and run away and the new arc starts.

thats it lol
    i thought it was his old rank 2 superior from light magi that was related to the rank 3
  • zanren said:
    Philemon said:

thats it lol
    i thought it was his old rank 2 superior from light magi that was related to the rank 3
    nope different one. this guy that died was chasing alistair for the essence and they caught up when leylin killed alistair and was talking to 2 dark magi rank 2 that is protecting alistair where one of them is actually the strongest magus in Abyssal Bone Forest Academy, the head professor. They fought leylin 2 v 1 and lost, but leylin didnt kill them because he's from the school, and he would leave them if they stop chasing him w/c they did.

then the light magi forces came and leylin killed all of them because the emotional problem acted up. i think the rank 3 that got mad was from the ennea ivory ring tower?? forgot the exact name of the school. but its not from Four Seasons Garden. (maybe some of them, but the related magi is from ivory ring)

these are all based on me reading the mtl from lnmtl, so if there's something wrong, it can be because of that. i also read the translations when they come out so we can just wait. but i'm pretty sure the mtl is right from what ive seen.
  • Oh so it's a transition arc. I guess I can't skip it then. Thank you for the reply :blush: 
  • How old is Leylin as of the current chapter? And how old was/he and will be at each breakthrough?
  • Kiaran said:
    How old is Leylin as of the current chapter? And how old was/he and will be at each breakthrough?
    i remember only up to morning star since they stopped mentioning his age after, not exact anyway.

he is almost 100, but not yet 100+, when he turns into rank 3 and moves to the central continent.

it took him 100+ more years to get into rank 4 morning star.

by this point the years just get longer, but he is still younger than most. there are some younger than him at morning star, but he is strongest because of AI, fighting experience, and warlock bloodline.
  • What happens with his bloodline after he reaches rank 4? As it is said it's only possible to reach the point with the bloodline he has. 

Does he manage to strengthen it(or something similar) or just have the AI chip develop later levels?
  • how did leylin returned to the south cost ???
  • How is the bloodline shackles issue solved?
  • edited November 2016
    xaryte said:
    How is the bloodline shackles issue solved?
    rank 5 breakthrough
    the first sort of bending of the bloodline is when breaks into the rank 5 which he did by studying the blood of a special spiecies i think it had something to do with stars and then was able to break to rank 5
    for the overall shackles he
    went to purgatory because when the mother of snakes learned of his existence she nearly killed him because he rebelled and when in the purgatory he caused her and two other rank 8 into a three way battle and he was just watching from the sidelines (sneering) as they didnt put him in their eyes until he summoned the spirit of purgatory (rank 9) and told it that they were destroying its lands and asked for power to punish them and temporarily became rank 9 and defeated all three and took her blood and freed himself and became a new species of snake and its father and called the species the black winged god snake and all of the snakes from his former bloodline became his children allowing them to only reach rank 5 and no more (basically putting new shackles only allowing them to be slightly stronger
     in my opinion that was the best arc of the entire novel as you see him... it was around chapter 700
  • In the current chapters, what all happens with Baelin and Jenny?
  • xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    the first sort of bending of the bloodline is when breaks into the rank 5 which he did by studying the blood of a special spiecies i think it had something to do with stars and then was able to break to rank 5
    went to purgatory because when the mother of snakes learned of his existence she nearly killed him because he rebelled and when in the purgatory he caused her and two other rank 8 into a three way battle and he was just watching from the sidelines (sneering) as they didnt put him in their eyes until he summoned the spirit of purgatory (rank 9) and told it that they were destroying its lands and asked for power to punish them and temporarily became rank 9 and defeated all three and took her blood and freed himself and became a new species of snake and its father and called the species the black winged god snake and all of the snakes from his former bloodline became his children allowing them to only reach rank 5 and no more (basically putting new shackles only allowing them to be slightly stronger
     in my opinion that was the best arc of the entire novel as you see him... it was around chapter 700
    the new shackle is his own max level not 5.His sons also reach lvl 6
  • rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    can you tell me what leylin did in current arc (twilight zone) and how did he return to south cost? 
  • edited December 2016
    rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    the first sort of bending of the bloodline is when breaks into the rank 5 which he did by studying the blood of a special species i think it had something to do with stars and then was able to break to rank 5
    well yeah they are not shackled because after leylin freed himself the first thing he did is feed his first born with son his own blood and the second went to have sex with his official wife and have her impregnated with his new blood meaning that only those related to leylin are free and those other snake warlocks from his organisation will never be able to surpass his family but they have achieved their goals of surpassing rank 4.
  • mony122 said:
    rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    can you tell me what leylin did in current arc (twilight zone) and how did he return to south cost? 
    the only significant thing about this arc is fixing his emotional problem with merging the power of ice into his bloodline from the blood of ice scorpions the enemies of all serpents, and basically found himself a
    a woman who would bear his first born child
    also his actions with the students are so that he can create a certain artifact
    it is a fate bending artifact, he basically chose multiple people like bailyn and that other kid who was carrying the shit in his store and the one who he searched the memories of and controlled with their desires until all of them started killing each other and only one remained and after that leylin killed him and the fate coin artifact was created which allowed him to become extremely lucky
    this arc will basically make a lot of people drop this novel basically by what he does at the end... 
  • mony122 said:
    rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    can you tell me what leylin did in current arc (twilight zone) and how did he return to  
    the only significant thing about this arc is fixing his emotional problem with merging the power of ice into his bloodline from the blood of ice scorpions the enemies of all serpents, and basically found himself a
    it is a fate bending artifact, he basically chose multiple people like bailyn and that other kid who was carrying the shit in his store and the one who he searched the memories of and controlled with their desires until all of them started killing each other and only one remained and after that leylin killed him and the fate coin artifact was created which allowed him to become extremely lucky
    this arc will basically make a lot of people drop this novel basically by what he does at the end... 
    and how did he leave that place and returned to the south cost?
  • edited December 2016
    He didn't go back to the south coast instead at the end of this current arc he meets a person from his bloodlines organisation in the central mainland and they use a portal to directly go there and that's the start of a new arc which would last for at least 100 chapters  After will go back to south coast but it will be when he is rank 4 or 5 can't remember 
  • and how did he leave that place and returned to the south cost?
    He didn't go back to the south coast instead at the end of this current arc he meets a person from his bloodlines organisation in the central mainland and they use a portal to directly go there and that's the start of a new arc which would last for at least 100 chapters  After will go back to south coast but it will be when he is rank 4 or 5 can't remember 
    thanks can you spoil us more?
  • mony122 said:
    thanks can you spoil us more?
    what do you want to know? huge spoiler be warned!!!!
    in the central mainland he had a very high status because he was sort of a virgin, by what i mean is he didnt have sex ever since he became a warlock and because female warlock of kimoyin bloodline had a slight higher advantage that if they had sex with a male kimoyin they would absorb their bloodline so he had to make sure that he was careful around every female as his bloodline was the most pure in the entire organisation
    he built his own territory, like a castle, own magus tower and was experimenting on how to improve his bloodline
    when the three leaders vanished because he was of the highest purity he did a few things behind from the shadows and took control of the organisation until he broke through rank 4 and allied himself with few other warlock bloodlines which were on good terms with his own bloodline
    he went to another world and found the leaders of his organisation
    he found a bloodline that was either rank 5 or 6 and then merged it with his own to breakthrough to rank 5
    went to purgatory to free himself from the mother because she noticed that he broke to rank 5 and tried to destroy him and he was dying and needed to save him self (in my opinion best arc of the entire novel as you see him manipulating being of rank 6,7,8 and even 9)
    broke into rank 6 peak and became half rank 7 and became royal family of his own organisation
    went back to south coast and got revenge, found out that the girl from his first school with bad talent and had her face destroyed became a rank 2 magus and was the principle of the academy and destroyed that family which forced him to flee to the light magus territory
    learned that the family in chernobyl was destroyed and found the primary descendant and fed him the blood of his first born son so in that regards the branch family of his sort of became third generation of his new bloodline
    moved his organisation to the underworld and the south coast

thats quite a bit if you want more just comment if you have any questions as i read until chapter 1000 and then dropped it...
  • edited December 2016
    He had children (or just a son) later didn't he? So did he find a woman that wasn't of his bloodline, or did he find a way to get past getting his essence absorbed (or something)?
    And he sacrificed his first son? wow
  • Taryn said:
    He had children (or just a son) later didn't he? So did he find a woman that wasn't of his bloodline, or did he find a way to get past getting his essence absorbed (or something)?
    And he sacrificed his first son? wow
    i dont understand he never sacrificed anyone. his first born son is from the woman in the sect he is in current chapters - he is called Daniel
    the second son is from an official wife from the kimoyin organisation but i cant remember his name
    he had few daughters, 1 from a pure blooded white devil snake warlock from purgatory and 1 from half pure white snake warlock 
    the essence didnt matter much after he became a rank 5 magus as thats when he impregnated the woman with Daniel after that he went to purgatory and unshackled himself and then came back as daniel was born and fed him his blood and unshackling him and then he went and impregnated the official wife as for the other woman they are not cared about much after purgatory as the only reason he impregnated them was because he wanted his own bloodline to have some variations...
    and if you think that because he fed that branch family member the blood of daniel it means that he died than you are wrong as it was just a small cut on the hand and took just a bit of blood and then daniel healed immediately as their new snake bloodline has an op healing abiliity
    Daniels titile is Jormungand
    Second son is called ouroboros and the two of them are his direct descendants as they carry the purest black winged god snake blood
  • Oh okay. Yeah when you said "fed him his blood" in the earlier spoiler, it sounded like he killed Daniel.
    Why did you stop reading after 1k chapters?

Thanks for the spoilers.
  • edited December 2016
    Taryn said:
    Oh okay. Yeah when you said "fed him his blood" in the earlier spoiler, it sounded like he killed Daniel.
    Why did you stop reading after 1k chapters?

Thanks for the spoilers.
    It got boring, around chapter 800-ish he makes an agreement with mother of all snakes to help kill another god ranked magus rank 8 but the agreement was that they needed to wait for 1k years so that he could become rank 7 so what he did was split his soul in half and threw it into reincarnation in a very powerful world because to enter it was impossible from the outside and the you have read the story of Leylin Orland going from zero again to a rank 7 magus with the difference being he couldn't become a warlock but an arcanist with a sub major of a different thing and guess what by luck he gets a special cultivation that no one knows about since ancient times... it's basically a repeat of the first 700 ish chapters condensed into 350 ish chapters 
  • what happened to AI chip? carried on reincarnation? died ? fused making him have a superbrain? get a personality?

• What happens after he fuses his soul back together?
  • mony122 said:
    rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    well that covers what he did in this realm but how did he return to south cost?
    Oh and thanks for your answers
  • mony122 said:
    rev183 said:
    xaryte said:
    rank 5 breakthrough
    well that covers what he did in this realm but how did he return to south cost?
  • well that covers what he did in this realm but how did he return to south cost?
    The same way he went to the central mainland through a teleportation portal. It's a thing there to travel around you need to use them as the CM is too large the same goes if someone wishes to go to other places however no one really wants to leave as places like south coast are barren country sides 
    what happened to AI chip? carried on reincarnation? died ? fused making him have a superbrain? get a personality?

That's how he managed to progress quickly when he reincarnated the ai did all the work for him...

• Taryn said:
    What happens after he fuses his soul back together?
    Don't know haven't read that far I stopped when he reached rank 5 as Leylin Orland so I can't answer your question...