King of Gods

Comments

• after his rebirth do the girl know its him
  • What is MC main weapon? I seen a tag from novel updates has "Archery", does he ever change it to a sword or something?
    There is no main weapon, he uses different weapons in different circumstance.

How does he explain he change in hair/eye color to everyone?
    Everyone thinks that its because of his Eye's blood vessel inheritance. Its quite normal out there so its not a big deal.

In his new body does he have any contact people from his past? Do they know MC changed bodies?
    Yes, soon after he is 'reborn', there is a very big events in which some people from his past participate. When he meets them, they get a familiar feeling, afterwards when they see him use his 'eye', they recognise him. After being 'reborn', he only takes a few years to get his cultivation back, so it does not effect much in big scheme of things, in fact its was actually a good thing. Before being killed, he got some very good Cultivating techniques but could not use them without destroying his cultivation. So after the restart he practices better cultivation laws, so after restoring his original cultivation level he gets even more powerful with a better foundation. What's more, the new body has much better talent and a very powerful bloodline, so now he has two blood vessel inheritances. He is also more handsome.

Does anyone ever try to kill him for his eye?
    That's how he dies. There is a person called Death Great, who has blood vessel inheritance of 'Eye of death', he recognises that MC has even more powerful Eye inheritance, so gets in conflict with him. Conflict between Death Great and MC spans many arcs, initially MC is very weak so he can only hide here and there until he becomes powerful enough, finally they have a decisive battle in which MC kills Death Great but before dying DG uses his Eye of death and casts a very powerful curse on MC, thus killing him.

What does Mc training focus on body,Qi or spirit?
    Before rebirth, MC focuses only on Qi and Spirit. MC's eye is focuses on Spirit, so he tries to find various spiritual techniques, ultimately MC's strongest attacks are Spiritual. After rebirth, he also focuses on Body, he gets an all around focus, with a bit being better on Spirit.

Thanks

So whats his knew bodys bloodline ablilty?
  • Oh what's his new inheritance?
  • So.. how does people get the eye powers from others? Do they just gorge out their "normal" eye and inset the new one and then they gain the powers associated with it? 

And what sorta powers do the other eyes have?
  • is this harem and who's the main girl
    MC will have two woman. One was introduced in the translations - Zhao Fei something. Another is named Qin something, who he will meet later on.
    SPOILER:
    THE SAD THING IS THAT SHE DIES........... 
  • Wrath said:
    is this harem and who's the main girl
    MC will have two woman. One was introduced in the translations - Zhao Fei something. Another is named Qin something, who he will meet later on.
    SPOILER:
    Wait what? Which one and how? and does he revives her?
  • So.. how does people get the eye powers from others? Do they just gorge out their "normal" eye and inset the new one and then they gain the powers associated with it? 

Yes technically you kill the eye wielder then steal there eye, like sharingan.
    There are 8 other eye's like eye of death, nature, life, recycle, etc etc.

There are the eight great ancestors of each eye; they have the supreme power in their individual eye. To become a great ancestor you have to kill the previous one.
  • Wrath said:
    is this harem and who's the main girl
    SPOILER:
    Wait what? Which one and how? and does he revives her?
    One he meets later on. The owner of the eye of rebirth/recycle  (Not the great ancestor of rebirth eye) revives her but she doesn't have full memories etc and he revives her to steal her cultivation.
  • Oh wow and what does the mc does about it?
  • Wrath said:
    So.. how does people get the eye powers from others? Do they just gorge out their "normal" eye and inset the new one and then they gain the powers associated with it? 

Yes technically you kill the eye wielder then steal there eye, like sharingan.
    There are 8 other eye's like eye of death, nature, life, recycle, etc etc.

There are the eight great ancestors of each eye; they have the supreme power in their individual eye. To become a great ancestor you have to kill the previous one.
    so you can end up with like 9 eyes? That's crazy :O
  • so you can end up with like 9 eyes? That's crazy :O
    Prob more like one in each eye lol
    Or maybe more if you can combine them into existing eyes. But still two eyes
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • so you can end up with like 9 eyes? That's crazy :O
    Prob more like one in each eye lol
    Or maybe more if you can combine them into existing eyes. But still two eyes
    You can only have two eyes at once.

SPOILER: Zhao Feng creates body doubles and puts in other eyes into them.
  • Wrath said:
    So he can control the different bodies like Pain from Naruto?
  • Wrath said:
    Technically yes
  • Wrath said:
    Wrath said:
    Technically yes
    How many eyes does he have in his possession so far? What are type are they?
  • Wrath said:
    Wrath said:
    Technically yes
    How many eyes does he have in his possession so far? What are type are they?
    Rebirth, nature and actually, i dont even know what his eye is classified under.
    It can copy, diffract, memorise and loads more abilities
  • So he is gonna collect all the eyes so one eye will be filled with what and the other clones will have the eyes in both or each clone will only have one eye? And who was those three people that killed hyena? Will the mc meet them again and what was there cultivation?
  • kidan1310 said:
    So he is gonna collect all the eyes so one eye will be filled with what and the other clones will have the eyes in both or each clone will only have one eye? And who was those three people that killed hyena? Will the mc meet them again and what was there cultivation?
    He joins their faction/clan later on
  • King of Gods have now been moved to https://gravitytales.com/king-of-gods.
    Thanks!
  • Wrath said:
    King of Gods have now been moved to https://gravitytales.com/king-of-gods.
    Thanks!
    Nice you got promoted.
  • hello it seems i cant read kog on gravitytales
    i just read the first chapter and when i when on to the next chapter there wasnt any
  • mohsan said:
    hello it seems i cant read kog on gravitytales
    i just read the first chapter and when i when on to the next chapter there wasnt any
    They been going thru a rough patch the past few days. Going back and forth between new and old site and losing chapters in between.

Check again
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited August 2016
    Actually I just checked and its not there on the list of novels.

I found novel page by directly using webpage address
    http://gravitytales.com/king-of-gods/

But no chapters

Levity isnt working either. Redirects me to Gravity

• “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
  • thanks
    i was devastated when i couldnt read the 2nd chapter and the 1st chapter was really interesting :)
  • http://gravitytales.com/king-of-gods/kog-chapter-1/  all you need to do is go next have the 38 chapters here

• So after he kills the death god eye guy does he take his eye and power or does he miss out on it as he died and was reborn?
  • Wrath said:
    Well, I'm the translator and here's a casual spoiler.

In your opinion the novel might be ok - good so far but in my opinion it's shit.
    Later on is when it gets good as fuck.

Spoiler:

HE GETS KILLED and has to steal another body and recultivate from scratch. (This is ages away)
    And the thing I love about it is his hair/eye color, everything major rank he goes the color changes, like from gold to blue or whatever then purple etc.

Another thing: Instead of being a shiity brat who doesn't want to join any sect clan etc etc, he actually joins one for power.
    So when exactly is that later on? i'd prolly start reading the novel during that time then ... <3
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • What are the cultivation realms in king of gods?
  • so like
    does he have like 4 clones
    or naw
    real question