King of Gods

edited July 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers

Author: 快餐店 

Novel Status: Ongoing at 1585 Chapters

Currently being translated by: https://levitytales.com/Novel/king-of-gods

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/king-of-gods/

Does anyone have any spoiler about this series ?

Why has the netori tag in novel updates ? Who is the girl he "steals"?

what happens to zhao xue ? 

PS: I'm using google translator. smile 

Tagged:

Comments

• Does the family starts to value him? or does he goes to an even better sect?
  • I seen a reverse rape tag what that's about
  • dam dude those tags.. fk hell
  • I seen a reverse rape tag what that's about
    There's NTR as well
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • He's the one who does the NTR.
  • It netori not netorare. 
  • Netori = The one who's not getting cucked.
  • edited July 2016
    netori = the mc is stealing girls? i think i forgot
  • SPWJin said:
    netori = the mc is stealing girls? i think i forgot
    Yep
  • Are there any real special effects that's use to his eye

There trajectories lines I think and he can decipher stuff anything unique that's will make him over the top op

• That's what I want to know seems to me the eye probably some bloodline thing. It will probably mutate his whole body. Unless he has to find other body parts like in Galatic Dark Net.
  • the eye is called the eye of god, its very OP.. even the ancient god fear it.. its doesnt mutate his whole body, but its change his hair colour to blue..

• the eye is called the eye of god, its very OP.. even the ancient god fear it.. its doesnt mutate his whole body, but its change his hair colour to blue..

does he gain soul attack power from it!?like gaze/stare of death
  • the eye continue to evolve along the story and change colour every upgrade, the eye become silver (his hair too) and has power to control heaven and earth energy + soul attack + x ray + sharingan copy style + see through people power + long distant n sight etc

other can get the eye of god by killing the previous owner, so he usualy kept it secret, only few people know.

by far i read (12++) there is only 2 love interest : 

1.zhao yufei

2.liu qinxin

• souldz25 said:
    the eye is called the eye of god, its very OP.. even the ancient god fear it.. its doesnt mutate his whole body, but its change his hair colour to blue..

yes, well in 7++ he got rebirth to a dead child body, his cultivation is loss but not his soul power n eye, so he rely on his soul attack very much by then..
  • you can tell why there is netori tag? who is the stolen girl? xD
  • the eye continue to evolve along the story and change colour every upgrade, the eye become silver (his hair too) and has power to control heaven and earth energy + soul attack + x ray + sharingan copy style + see through people power + long distant n sight etc

other can get the eye of god by killing the previous owner, so he usualy kept it secret, only few people know.

by far i read (12++) there is only 2 love interest : 

1.zhao yufei

2.liu qinxin

Thai was just what I was looking for the MC to get a all in 1 deal too op lol
    He and idiot for even telling a few people though just tell them he a genius I don't understand mc telling people about there op stuff 

Does he ever get a beast companion one that's grows with him 
  • edited July 2016
    souldz25 said:
    the eye is called the eye of god, its very OP.. even the ancient god fear it.. its doesnt mutate his whole body, but its change his hair colour to blue..

yes, well in 7++ he got rebirth to a dead child body, his cultivation is loss but not his soul power n eye, so he rely on his soul attack very much by then..
    So the MC die and rebirth ? 
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • edited July 2016
    So what happens when he finishes the tournament?
  • edited July 2016
    JoaoP said:
    you can tell why there is netori tag? who is the stolen girl? xD
    nah don't remember this one, actualy i found this novel by random in piaotian before being translated, and continue reading it coz of liu qinxin's cliff  so i don't focuse on another girl.  i just know this novel had netori tag and reverse rape after it gets translated lol.. coz AFAIK MC only dedicated to liu qinxin, even zhao yufei get friendzoned for like 800/900 chapter.  and oh yeah the bitch (zhao xue) are being forgotten later.

yeah he got a cat for pet named 'thieves cat' (MTL)

talion333 said:
    souldz25 said:

sorry my mistake, its not rebirth but possessing dead body,. he got cursed by the death emperor ( bearer of the eyes of dead ), the curse make his cultivation drop, he told by the wise men (title, forgot his real name) that there is only 3 way to solving his curse, 
    1. to find the eye of reincarnation. and cast the power to dissolve his curse
    2. counter the dead language curse by other curse called blessing dead language (mtl)
    3. to plant his soul in his god eye and abandoned the rest of his body, coz his god eye didn't get erosion from the curse

the first 2 only possible to achieve in the city field (mtl)
    but on the way to city field  his cultivation already drop to 95% (the curse effect become faster by the time) and he become an oldman. so he get rid of his own body and plant his soul in his left eye's space (the 3rd way) and by LUCK at the same times some group assasinated a boy, so he possesed the boy. 

he won the first rank in outer family tournament, and later he got second rank on inner family tournament.. after that mc go to some festival, some kind of fight even organized by a girl (one of 4 genius in his city) where young warrior from his city can challange whoever he/she want to fight.. mc with the other guy from  xi clan got the 1st rank by draw (the xi guy defeat the strongest inner disciple from mc's clan). later he got personally recruited by a sect who came to his clan.

and about his eye, if i m not wrong, originaly there is eight god eye from the beginning of times, like eye of life, eye of death, eye of reincarnation, eye of curse etc.. the bearer are called the descendant of 'gods eye' or MOU descendant (mtl). but there is a speculation or rumor about the legendary ninth god eyes, but there is no proof about its existence. so peoples considered it as nonexistent. 
    MC's eye is the legendary ninth god eye, fsome knowledge people who see MC using his power has speculated about his eye being the ninth eye, but still cannot confirm it. only very few of them like the wise man and blood kirin patriach are sure that mc eyes is indeed the ninth god eye.
    Still not clear about the true power of his eye but its has a lot of abilities.. later, his eyes can even can make a superior artifac useles and disintegrate his enemy attack, even control the space arround him. 
  • JoaoP said:
    you can tell why there is netori tag? who is the stolen girl? xD
    nah don't remember this one, actualy i found this novel by random in piaotian before being translated, and continue reading it coz of liu qinxin's cliff  so i don't focuse on another girl.  i just know this novel had netori tag and reverse rape after it gets translated lol.. coz AFAIK MC only dedicated to liu qinxin, even zhao yufei get friendzoned for like 800/900 chapter.  and oh yeah the bitch (zhao xue) are being forgotten later.

yeah he got a cat for pet named 'thieves cat' (MTL)

talion333 said:
    souldz25 said:

sorry my mistake, its not rebirth but possessing dead body,. he got cursed by the death emperor ( bearer of the eyes of dead ), the curse make his cultivation drop, he told by the wise men (title, forgot his real name) that there is only 3 way to solving his curse, 
    1. to find the eye of reincarnation. and cast the power to dissolve his curse
    2. counter the dead language curse by other curse called blessing dead language (mtl)
    3. to plant his soul in his god eye and abandoned the rest of his body, coz his god eye didn't get erosion from the curse

the first 2 only possible to achieve in the city field (mtl)
    but on the way to city field  his cultivation already drop to 95% (the curse effect become faster by the time) and he become an oldman. so he get rid of his own body and plant his soul in his left eye's space (the 3rd way) and by LUCK at the same times some group assasinated a boy, so he possesed the boy. 

he won the first rank in outer family tournament, and later he got second rank on inner family tournament.. after that mc go to some festival, some kind of fight even organized by a girl (one of 4 genius in his city) where young warrior from his city can challange whoever he/she want to fight.. mc with the other guy from  xi clan got the 1st rank by draw (the xi guy defeat the strongest inner disciple from mc's clan). later he got personally recruited by a sect who came to his clan.

and about his eye, if i m not wrong, originaly there is eight god eye from the beginning of times, like eye of life, eye of death, eye of reincarnation, eye of curse etc.. the bearer are called the descendant of 'gods eye' or MOU descendant (mtl). but there is a speculation or rumor about the legendary ninth god eyes, but there is no proof about its existence. so peoples considered it as nonexistent. 
    MC's eye is the legendary ninth god eye, fsome knowledge people who see MC using his power has speculated about his eye being the ninth eye, but still cannot confirm it. only very few of them like the wise man and blood kirin patriach are sure that mc eyes is indeed the ninth god eye.
    Still not clear about the true power of his eye but its has a lot of abilities.. later, his eyes can even can make a superior artifac useles and disintegrate his enemy attack, even control the space arround him. 
    1- So only one wife ?
    2- what the story of liu qinxin ?
    3- The mc use only bow ?
    4- what happens after the MC exchange body ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • Does it take long for him to regain his cultivation after he transfers bodies?
  • edited August 2016
    he will keep his original body to transfer back or he will throw out his original body?

it seems that netori and reverse rape were not in the tags anymore in the novelupdates
  • fk
    i was really looking forward to that
  • Well, I'm the translator and here's a casual spoiler.

In your opinion the novel might be ok - good so far but in my opinion it's shit.
    Later on is when it gets good as fuck.

Spoiler:

HE GETS KILLED and has to steal another body and recultivate from scratch. (This is ages away)
    And the thing I love about it is his hair/eye color, everything major rank he goes the color changes, like from gold to blue or whatever then purple etc.

Another thing: Instead of being a shiity brat who doesn't want to join any sect clan etc etc, he actually joins one for power.
  • Wrath said:
    Well, I'm the translator and here's a casual spoiler.

In your opinion the novel might be ok - good so far but in my opinion it's shit.

Spoiler:

HE GETS KILLED and has to steal another body and recultivate from scratch. (This is ages away)
    And the thing I love about it is his hair/eye color, everything major rank he goes the color changes, like from gold to blue or whatever then purple etc.

Another thing: Instead of being a shiity brat who doesn't want to join any sect clan etc etc, he actually joins one for power.
    Holy shit when does this happen 

To start over with all your knowledge skills 

• edited August 2016
    Wrath said:
    Well, I'm the translator and here's a casual spoiler.

Spoiler:

What is MC main weapon? I seen a tag from novel updates has "Archery", does he ever change it to a sword or something?

How does he explain he change in hair/eye color to everyone?

In his new body does he have any contact people from his past? Do they know MC change bodys?

Does anyone ever try to kill him for his eye?

What does Mc training focus on body,Qi or spirit?
  • What is MC main weapon? I seen a tag from novel updates has "Archery", does he ever change it to a sword or something?
    There is no main weapon, he uses different weapons in different circumstance.

How does he explain he change in hair/eye color to everyone?
    Everyone thinks that its because of his Eye's blood vessel inheritance. Its quite normal out there so its not a big deal.

In his new body does he have any contact people from his past? Do they know MC changed bodies?
    Yes, soon after he is 'reborn', there is a very big events in which some people from his past participate. When he meets them, they get a familiar feeling, afterwards when they see him use his 'eye', they recognise him. After being 'reborn', he only takes a few years to get his cultivation back, so it does not effect much in big scheme of things, in fact its was actually a good thing. Before being killed, he got some very good Cultivating techniques but could not use them without destroying his cultivation. So after the restart he practices better cultivation laws, so after restoring his original cultivation level he gets even more powerful with a better foundation. What's more, the new body has much better talent and a very powerful bloodline, so now he has two blood vessel inheritances. He is also more handsome.

Does anyone ever try to kill him for his eye?
    That's how he dies. There is a person called Death Great, who has blood vessel inheritance of 'Eye of death', he recognises that MC has even more powerful Eye inheritance, so gets in conflict with him. Conflict between Death Great and MC spans many arcs, initially MC is very weak so he can only hide here and there until he becomes powerful enough, finally they have a decisive battle in which MC kills Death Great but before dying DG uses his Eye of death and casts a very powerful curse on MC, thus killing him.

What does Mc training focus on body,Qi or spirit?
    Before rebirth, MC focuses only on Qi and Spirit. MC's eye is focuses on Spirit, so he tries to find various spiritual techniques, ultimately MC's strongest attacks are Spiritual. After rebirth, he also focuses on Body, he gets an all around focus, with a bit being better on Spirit.

• is this harem and who's the main girl
  • is this harem and who's the main girl
    MC will have two woman. One was introduced in the translations - Zhao Fei something. Another is named Qin something, who he will meet later on.