Beirut? is he a soveriegn or nah?

2»

Comments

• matricha said:

well, scientifically i think there're usually semen in the body..even dead... but, this is a completely fictional story, you wanna bring in your logic scales here?))

Ehh, yes? I mean you can't just ignore that he somehow got his hands on their semen lol. So I'm curious how the author will explain this.
  • IET doesnt go into details regarding Beirut's experiments.. he just mentions that Beirut had multiple failures before he succeeded...
    MT mentions semen word while the explanation, not blood..
  • edited September 2015
    I read somewhere to become Sovereign, you have to reach HighGod by yourself!
    To become Sovereign, first you need have a HighGod in the same Law!? Or Clone can change Laws when fusing with Sovereign spark?!
    How much clones Beirut have, did he had Wind clone with which he fused?

And it is somehow humiliating to be emissary of Sovereign when you are also Sovereign!

Bloodridge Sovereign is Chief Sovereign of Destruction?!
  • Its called chief sovereign for a reason
  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

I read somewhere to become Sovereign, you have to reach HighGod by yourself!
    To become Sovereign, first you need have a HighGod in the same Law!? Or Clone can change Laws when fusing with Sovereign spark?!
    How much clones Beirut have, did he had Wind clone with which he fused?

And it is somehow humiliating to be emissary of Sovereign when you are also Sovereign!

Bloodridge Sovereign is Chief Sovereign of Destruction?!

u have to be highgod in the law and have o have reached the lvl on ur own. yep both him and his kids are talented in wind along with darkness (bebe should be too if he ever gave a fuck)

he was in hiding from a sovereign and besides that was only for show he was treaated as a fellow sovereign the ntire time by Outred

yep