Beirut? is he a soveriegn or nah?

So i been wondering is Beirut a sovereign? Because i feel like is and is just hiding his powers but i could be wrong because hes so OP ya know/.

Comments

• Yes, he is a sovereign. Forgot what volume he reveals it to Linley and Bebe, but I'm sure it's not in this current volume.
  • Wait so he was a sovereign all along the story?!?

Yep, I don't know what element he is a sovereign in, but he is a lower sovereign.
  • YDMYDM
    edited August 2015
    Beirut is a lower-position Wind Sovereign. He reveals it at the end of volume 20 when he goes grab the last of the Overgod of Life's tokens.
  • hmmm so he has 2 clones and the  original? or the "high god" at the infernal realm is a sovereing but mess around pretending to be a high god?
  • maracas said:

hmmm so he has 2 clones and the  original? or the "high god" at the infernal realm is a sovereing but mess around pretending to be a high god?

the sovereign is in the yulan continent so yes that idiot high god that took over wargod mountain way back when actually tried to kill a sovereign
  • edited August 2015

Yes, he is a sovereign. Forgot what volume he reveals it to Linley and Bebe, but I'm sure it's not in this current volume.

its in last volume. the story goes pretty damn fast in that volume. Beruit becomes sovereign about 10000 years before linley was born (he was witness of sovereign of light killing 4 beast sovereigns and he got the sovereign spart from there). and he gives 2 spark to linley to turn him into soverign.
    he's pretty much grooming Linley to become sovereign, so far.
    dragonblood warrior and those barker brother's transformation was an experiment by Beruit... trying to give 4 beast powers...
  • so Beirut was directly responsible for Supreme Warrior bloodlines, which were considered of high purity?
  • Yea, they are of high purity because he used the blood of the 4 ancestors. And at least one of the reasons for doing this is probably so he can bring out the ability of godeater rats in his descendants.
  • Balur said:

Yea, they are of high purity because he used the blood of the 4 ancestors. And at least one of the reasons for doing this is probably so he can bring out the ability of godeater rats in his descendants.

ya he probably wanted to figure out just how the 4DBC did it
  • What's the relation between Godeater Rats and 4DBC?
  • Kronos said:

No relation, beirut just wanna make experiments and figure out how the 4dbc release their descendants innate divine ability like the dragon pool/ancestral baptism so he can also do it for his future half-godeater descendants i,e, bebe's daughter ina(since she's not a real divine beast but a descendant of one like linley

u forgot about his own sons 
  • Kronos said:

Well he's sons are kinda different, since they're from 2 different types of divine beast is my guess and their original bodies are those goldpurple ratking saint beasts :3 i suspect they can't actually get the innate divine ability even with the baptism cause of their mum's genes.(carolina)

carolina was a divine beast? i seriously didn't notice this....
  • Kronos said:

Kronos said:

Well he's sons are kinda different, since they're from 2 different types of divine beast is my guess and their original bodies are those goldpurple ratking saint beasts :3 i suspect they can't actually get the innate divine ability even with the baptism cause of their mum's genes.(carolina)

Well it's the most plausible answer since their kids (the harry brothers) are real beasts not like ina who only has the blood of one.

Carolina was a normal rat-type beast not a divine beast.....
  • Kiba said:

Kronos said:

Kronos said:

Well it's the most plausible answer since their kids (the harry brothers) are real beasts not like ina who only has the blood of one.

Carolina was a normal rat-type beast not a divine beast.....
    thanks for clering that up i thought i was going crazy to have missed that
  • maracas said:

hmmm so he has 2 clones and the  original? or the "high god" at the infernal realm is a sovereing but mess around pretending to be a high god?

the sovereign is in the yulan continent so yes that idiot high god that took over wargod mountain way back when actually tried to kill a sovereign
    Then how Beirut could use Life sovereign might without leaking any of it in High Plane of Destruction?

• edited August 2015
    Glen said:

maracas said:

Then how Beirut could use Life sovereign might without leaking any of it in High Plane of Destruction?

he's been hiding his aura this whole time. how else would the guys that came from infernal realm not recognise a sovereign's aura lol. since he has practice hiding his own so it's not surprising he can hide sovereign might aura.
  • Glen said:

maracas said:

he's been hiding his aura this whole time. how else would the guys that came from infernal realm not recognise a sovereign's aura lol. since he has practice hiding his own so it's not surprising he can hide sovereign might aura.
    So where Beirut Sovereign clone? In Yulan continent or in Higher Plane?!
  • He's hiding in Yulan Plane because the Radiant Sovereign wants to kill him for stealing Sovereign sparks of 4DBC.
  • Lazergen said:

He's hiding in Yulan Plane because the Radiant Sovereign wants to kill him for stealing Sovereign sparks of 4DBC.

i thought sovereign can go to matieral planes
  • Lazergen said:

He's hiding in Yulan Plane because the Radiant Sovereign wants to kill him for stealing Sovereign sparks of 4DBC.

Than how his clone in High Plane could maintain Sovereign Might without leaking? He isn't on Paragon lvl!
  • Lazergen said:

No they can't go there! As i read spoilers only material plane they can go is where they became Sovereign in first place!
    I even don't know can a Sovereign (Beirut) came back to Yulan continent if he leaves it once?!
  • Glen said:

Lazergen said:

No they can't go there! As i read spoilers only material plane they can go is where they became Sovereign in first place!
    I even don't know can a Sovereign (Beirut) came back to Yulan continent if he leaves it once?!
    not sovereign the plane they were "born in"
  • Sovereigns can enter their Home Plane with full power, no matter what level that plane is. aside from said plain, they only can enter High/Divine Plains in full power
  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

Lazergen said:

Than how his clone in High Plane could maintain Sovereign Might without leaking? He isn't on Paragon lvl!
    beirut already said you don't have to be a paragon to perfectly control SM. since one of beiruts clones is a sovereign, he not only has a limitless suply of SM to practice with but all his souls possess sovereign level control. (at least according to what IET's done with linley) his clones might not have sov's will that reisgem talks about but they sure as hell know how to control sov's might.
    Glen said:

Lazergen said:

pretty sure beirut became a sovereign in the yulan plane. even if he didn't, since he was born in that plane, he's 'in tune' with it and won't destroy it with his power. you see, creatures 'resonate' with the planes they were born it, only that resonance doesn't matter for most since they aren't strong enough to do any harm to different planes, but sovereigns radiate so much power all the time that they warp the very space around them. i mean just look at every sovereigns lair. they all have weird and often deadly spaces around them. because of that, unless the sovereign has absolute control over their aura, they end up destroying weaker planes just by their very presence.
    lettosk said:

Sovereigns can enter their Home Plane with full power, no matter what level that plane is. aside from said plain, they only can enter High/Divine Plains in full power

it's not a matter of power. even if a sovereign reduced their power to 1% if they entered a material plane, they'd destroy it. it was hinted way early on by someone, beirut or that gatekeeper of yulan, that only if a sovereign could perfectly control their power, could they enter a material plane and not destroy it, but if they lose control for even a moment, they'd destroy the plane in an instant. and appearently this is something so hard that no sovereign has ever been able to do. even the strongest of them or weakest can't seem to safely enter a material plane.
  • Beruit in the Yulan planes is the Sovereign, and have NEVER left Yulan plane for 20,000 years (Exclude times when he goes into space)
    Beruit everywhere else is his clone and emissary of Bloodridge Sovereign. Beruit's clone is paragon level, Buefire's clone is paragon level as well.
  • edited September 2015

maracas said:

• edited September 2015
    beirut is revealed to be sovereign near end of book 20..
    beirut uses 4 beast semen, not blood... he uses their semen and the first generation dragonblood warriors (Baruch and co) are considered as the same generation as Gislason and co... that's why they have high blood density or whatever it is (i forgot) when they get baptized...
    so Azure Dragon beast sovereign would be considered as Baruch's father..
  • edited September 2015
    matricha said:

beirut is revealed to be sovereign near end of book 20..
    beirut uses 4 beast semen, not blood... he uses their semen and the first generation dragonblood warriors (Baruch and co) are considered as the same generation as Gislason and co... that's why they have high blood density or whatever it is (i forgot) when they get baptized...
    so Azure Dragon beast sovereign would be considered as Baruch's father..

Wait wtf? How is that even explained in the story? I mean how did he get his hands on their semen lol. Did he jerk off their corpsës?
  • Yup he is a Soveriegn.
  • well, scientifically i think there're usually semen in the body..even dead... but, this is a completely fictional story, you wanna bring in your logic scales here?))