Here I'm just putting up some novels that haven't been translated yet but should be check out

I have many more highly recommendations atleats over 100 but i'll just place this 1  here first and if i get good feed back that you guys like it then i'll post some more.
I've been reading chines novels from 2013 and i first started of with stellar transformation but the translation wasn't coming out fast enough for me so i went on to reading the raws by machine translation with google translator in chrome and after a short while I found out I can easily understand and read machine translation of chines novels then jap so i begin to read more and more novels and now im where im at now with a big data books on many novels i read and my thoughts on them.

its base on city instead of ancient time like chaos sword of god and many others. and center around bad ass type of mc who's strong from the begin and don't allow any one to run over them tho he still get stronger trough out the story. the book has ruffly about 4 million to 5 million words and or completed book and not rush ending or drop 

this book is similar to  My Beautiful wife CEO if you have read it which i strongly suggest you do if you havent but its better 

Drawing a master in the city 
this is the link to the raw http://www.feizw.com/Html/1103/Index.html ;
if you use chrome you can just let it do automatic translate and copy it and edit it if you wish to just correct grammatical mistakes and wording and if not then just copy the raw

instead of a synopses i'll just give info on the character bio

M.C/ Summer/Xia   -A Teenage boy who came down from a secluded life in the mountains first time entering into the city after 16 years he's about more than one hundred and seventy centimeters tall and slim, looks not to handsome, actually gives the feeling of a bit delicate, dress unexciting. Upper body is a plain white T-shirt, pants or some white washed jeans, a pair of feet marching on yellowing white sports shoes, which together a full-line head, fear is not worth one hundred yen. 

19 years old at the begin of the story claims to be the first master in the world and first doctor of the world. 

His favorite word is idiot He likes to give nick names to each of his wives and claim all woman who are below the standard of  those he give title of his wife are ugly all who gets in his way are idiots he has the strongest self esteem and mouth with the power and skills to back it up. in the book no one can beat him in an argument.

at a small age of about 3 was abandoned by his parents, grew up in Qingfeng hill, with three masters and fairy sister these 3 masters are the top in the world in there 

respected field before the mc was created

1 master is the top doctor *(nick name chef)  Guiyi Zhang Tuo,

2 master is the top knife wielder and worlds top hitman *(Nick name kill God) Alan ,

3 master is the top gunner and dark lord founder *( Nick name Dark emperor) Lu Ren  he hate

personality and traits: is easygoing rouge who don't give a shit very narcissistic self confidence. Whenever he see’s a woman whom he believes qualified to be his wife will begin referring to them as his wife even if they refuse prone to tell the truth most times then lie and most people never believe him when he tells the truth usually never sweats or bath, rain never touches,snow never fall around him,wind never crosses his body every step is like gods. and people close or touch him has the same effect happen to them. he has super sensitive nose that once he smells some one he can track them with there scent once it hasn't dispel in the air yet he also has super sensitive senses for danger even in deep sleep. 

most people think he is an idiot because of his straightforwardness and over the top ways of getting rid of trouble but it is the complete opisit he is shown to be one of the wises and smartest man in the book he just prefers to get rid of trouble the fastest way he knows by just destroying who ever gets in his way due to no matter how smart you are against absolute power it is nothing. Only when he can't use absolute power he relys more on his brain and uses some really crule ways to do it. 

nick names giving to him: little rascal,little styre,husband,little husband,summer geineus/doctor,head,heaven brother(day and heaven or the same),day brother,small day,Little bastard leader of the heaven group the top agent group in china must not offend,leader of dark group and long group together leader of shadow group. Most use quote

"My name is the summer of the season of the world's first day!"

the only person in the world to have 8 pins guards and the only person known to reach 8 pin (one needle students, two needles die, three-pin  Roubai Gu, four-pin pulp washing, five-pin Dan into six-God, seven-pin cents, eight needle Guards") Addict spirits special physics

summer rules – to save a life is ten million, save some one form death disease half of there money, never kill or hurt your wives only smash there ass if angry, only wife he fully listing to is fairy others he half listing to take consideration of your wives, if some one has idea for your wife ether kill or eunuch, violence is the quickest way to solve all things if you don't have 

enough strength to over power with violence then use your brain,4 pin guards can only be used for his wives the exception of some times woman but only if he is related,)

things he hates - being thank by man and uglys and he hates being call good he prefers to be call a little pervert because his first wife usually calls him that and he hates being call little man or little because his first wife says he's a man he dose all and every thing only for his wives, others he don't care about if the world end he would only check for them

Summer gradually became a real legend, the legend among there is then a man, he is the world first master,the world first doctor, the world most richest,the world with the best beauty, 

...... He has a lot of in the world, But most importantly, he is a happy man in the world. he has one son know as summer cold