Liu Mei and Wang Lin (Heavy Spoilers)

I'm reading up to the part that Liu Mei revealed she had a child with Wang Lin and is using as a vengeful spirit I guess. My question is when the heck did they do it? I thought at that point he was still the 800 years old virgin. I'm checking back the previous chapter but can't seemed to find it.

Comments

• Chapter 450
    It is when he is going to suzaku tomb but her marster orders her to stop him from going inside the she tried to take his mood (life and death domain) but he gives her another domain (lust or something) it is the mood of the immortal slave woman 
  • gintoki99 said:
    Chapter 450
    It is when he is going to suzaku tomb but her marster orders her to stop him from going inside the she tried to take his mood (life and death domain) but he gives her another domain (lust or something) it is the mood of the immortal slave woman 
    I read through that part and thought it might be related but how did that resulted in her being pregnant?
  • LoneDK said:
    gintoki99 said:
    Chapter 450
    I read through that part and thought it might be related but how did that resulted in her being pregnant?
    If i recalled correctly, after she absorbed that domain, the whole area became a "lust" domain of some sort and Wang Lin was also trapped inside, by the time they are conscious, things already happened, seeds were already planted.
  • Wang Lin originally wanted to use the lust domain to allow it to take over Liu Mei but the original owner of the domain interfered from a distance allowing Liu Mei to absorb it. The result is her power exploding forth effecting the two of them and by the time both of them regain their sense the deed was done. To be honest first time I read it i thought it was a dream/illusion and didn't realize it was real until she pull out the kid lol