Comments

• Welp I really hope someone picks it up , that series was good
  • This LN is in my will read list. Waiting till it reach 300 chapters. But, nope....
  • How can anyone like such a snow novel? 7 chapters for 1 fight..

hopr the translators can use their time to translate a better one
  • leryin said:
    How can anyone like such a snow novel? 7 chapters for 1 fight..

Depends on a person's preference of novel.
  • Or you know people have tastes other then seeing Skirt chasing every 2 chaps or wiping out someone clan every 5 chaps.

And complaining about 7 chap fight , seriously? Like seriously? Almost every novel has them and in fight he even broke thro next level which literally takes novels 2-3 chaps of Bullshit, showed like dozen other chars and their shit in it, backstories and all.
    like cmon?

Btr novels? like iSSTH lmao?
  • I hope someone picks up Jiang Ye, another excellent novel written by the same author.  ----------> link
  • viole1369 said:
    Or you know people have tastes other then seeing Skirt chasing every 2 chaps or wiping out someone clan every 5 chaps.

And complaining about 7 chap fight , seriously? Like seriously? Almost every novel has them and in fight he even broke thro next level which literally takes novels 2-3 chaps of Bullshit, showed like dozen other chars and their shit in it, backstories and all.
    like cmon?

Btr novels? like iSSTH lmao?

ahahaha ISSTH is the best Xianxia on wuxiaworld and at least in the top of all xianxia , ZTJ is trash if compared to Er Gen masterpiece
  • ZTJ is good, don't call it trash. And don't compare it. Each stories has their own unique feel to it. To be honest compare to ISSTH, where the MC join one sect and then join the other sect, I prefer ZTJ. Well, I am not too sure, since there isn't a lot of chapters yet, and still no romance with the phoenix woman. But so far, I like ZTJ.
  • ISSTH
    >Best
    >Top
    >Masterpiece

just shows how fucking biased and fanboy you are.
    It was good and went to utter shit.
  • edited June 2016
    'Biased fun boy' great way to describe 'us' who commented here.
    Everyone has their own taste, don't call him/her biased, actually, because of what you just said, my first impression on you is 'bad'(Because of the words you chose, please think before leaving a comment.).

I won't elaborate how 'bad' my impression on you since that would create an utterly moronic discussion.

I didn't say I hate ISSTH, so don't call me 'biased' (hoping that you were saying that to me.)
    In fact ISSTH is one of my favorite too, but I like ZTJ a level higher, and I did say I am not too sure yet since there isn't a lot of chapters like ISSTH.
  • leryin said:

I've spot a troll. So ugly, not even green, eew~ 
  • thejman09 said:
    Everyone has their own taste, don't call him/her biased, actually, because of what you just said, my first impression on you is 'bad'(Because of the words you chose, please think before leaving a comment.).

I won't elaborate how 'bad' my impression on you since that would create an utterly moronic discussion.

I didn't say I hate ISSTH, so don't call me 'biased' (hoping that you were saying that to me.)
    In fact ISSTH is one of my favorite too, but I like ZTJ a level higher, and I did say I am not too sure yet since there isn't a lot of chapters like ISSTH.
    ofc im not referring to you, it was to dude above ya who is bitching about series and sucking up to ISSTH.
    I dont care what your impression of me is, People like those are biased fanbois and need a calling out.
    Dont like series, dont fucking go in its thread to shit talk.
  • viole1369 said:
    thejman09 said:

ofc im not referring to you, it was to dude above ya who is bitching about series and sucking up to ISSTH.
    I dont care what your impression of me is, People like those are biased fanbois and need a calling out.
    Dont like series, dont fucking go in its thread to shit talk.

ever heard of free speech?
  • leryin said:
    That's easy.  ZTJ is one of the few novels of its genre to actually have an overarching, coherent story and well-written characters that actually matter to the world.  It's actually a story instead of a power fantasy.
  • Who dares to diss this fathers favorite novel "issth" they must be not want any face ahm to dare make your father lord zero mad you must not know the difference between the heavens and earth .next time you open your mouth you better not anger your father .