What Chapter does the MC get Bing'er back?

As the title states, when does the MC get Bing'er back. To be honest, I hope it's soon. Her Dad and sister piss me off.
Tagged:

Comments

• Binger once comes back after MC qualifies for top 4[ To have well huehueheuhue]

After that Bing'er goes in BG for long time,
    For what girls come in meantime.
     Tian'er has major roles till end of tournament after which she vanishes too ,with Fei'er getting most of screen time after it around 60-70 chaps. And Xue'er occasionally
     Around 170 - Tianer comes back
    Binger comes back officially more or less starting chap 226
  • That's like 600-700 actual chapters!! :0
  • Well yea xD she comes back in Vol 4 in the country fight comp again, [ the one thats going on in TL rn]

Well its only in binger and tianer absence that harem grows anyway xD
  • Bing'er and Zhou's interaction are some of my favourite parts of the novel, how am I going to cope.. :/
  • Dont worry, Tianer is hilarious in sexy sense iykwim

and well Fei'er is the most trollish char I guess, Hyper active lil bit of tsundere chan, you can guess :P
  • I feel like dropping the series, because Weiqing was humiliated horribly by Bing'er's absentee father.  Also, they way Bing'er handled the situation, and quickly believed her absentee father put a bad taste in my mouth.  I liked Bing'er, but now I hope she ends up at the bottom from the harem members.  My question is, does Weiqing become strong enough, and does he pay back the absentee family?  Those Alexandria Cat jewels have been hype this whole time.
  • Why do people lack so much patience?
    like you have barely seen the dude 1-2 times... and yet all the opinions.

And ofc Weiqing becomes strong enough to solo whole HJC verse 100 times over by the end , thats what MC are supposed to be.

The father is a logical character and is like the only person in family who actually supports ZW in his tries to marry all 3 of his fucking daughters despite his lil unwillingness , because he valued happiness of his 3 daughters over his and his sect.
  • So, he does not pay him back.

if ZW did not have plot armor, I guarantee the dad would never let Bing'er close to him, or might have actually killed him.

The one trait I liked about ZW was his shamelessness, I know he is maturing, but he is a different charcter with Bing'er's family, with the exception of the mom.  ZW master is old, but he is still shameless.
  • Fuck are you talking about?
    Plot armor really? Kill him?
    Have you even read to spout that BS?
  • viole1369 said:
    Fuck are you talking about?
    Plot armor really? Kill him?
    Have you even read to spout that BS?
    Easy now, from the sounds of it you've read much further than them and have a different opinion than those of us that have only seen translated. Keep in mind we've only seen him in that one encounter, also in chapter 76.3: "Shangguan Tianyue did tell his daughter one thing. If not for the fact that they had already been intimate, perhaps Shangguan Tianyue might not have even given him that chance." It doesn't say he'd kill him or anything like that (granted he "did" get rather upset and strangle him for a bit when he found out Zhou took Bing'er's virginity) but I can still understand where the other guy is coming from as the father didn't exactly make a good first impression, regardless of his intentions. I also understand where the father is coming from but it's complicated as even though Bing'er is his daughter, she falls more under the mothers jurisdiction and she already gave consent, she has more of a say over Bing'er and her relationships than the father. If Zhou was going after one of the other 2 sisters instead then the father would have every right and justification. It's just a case that the father was rude and gave no face to either Bing'er or Zhou and didn't even talk it out with him and try to actually get to know Zhou at all, instead insulting him based on his 3 jewel status. I'm sure he's a great figure and will be very likable later in the story but so far he's been a bit of a douche and that's something that anyone who has "just" read translated would agree, even if it's an understandable way for a father to react it's still upsetting nonetheless. Just my 2 cents ^.^
  • 1) its a spoiler thread , So people who will answer will read much ahead to know it. In my case finished the novel
    2)I already stated he supported ZW in post, Yet the guy still talks shit.
    3) Being rude because someone raped your daughter at like what 13-14 years of age? is Justifiable. And it he is her parent, Mother only has more jurisdiction because she takes binger and runs away from home cuz YOLO. But the Father loves her as much if not more. And Im sure 1st time he appears and insults ZW, By end of chap either in monologue or with Bing;er he literally states it is a test for him to see if his worthy of her and can protect her.
    Like it or not, Bing'er is royalty and as father he can be worried about her safety.

• edited July 2016
    1) Understandable, just saying how it's perceived by those who haven't.
    2) I suppose you have a point.
    3) that part is irrelevant as the father had no idea at the time that she was raped, just that she was no longer a virgin or he'd of been much more upset (they were what, around 17 or so when they met the father? he has no idea when they did the deed). The father had marital issues due to other women or the wife wouldn't have ran away in the first place. In regards to the test, my quote was what he thought right after that, it's what he didn't tell Bing'er, thus his true feelings on the matter. True she's royalty but again, not fully his call (yes he can worry about her, fully allowed but to try and control her decisions the first time they meet? without even talking it over with her or anything?). It's his lost child so he missed her and loves her I'm sure but at the same time he doesn't know her at all. Why is his word worth more than the mothers? I'm not trying to cause problems either, I understand where you're coming from, just trying to let you know the way others may see it.

Edit: Forgot to add, in the chapter where Xue'er (think that's her name? The cold sister basically) returns and tells ZW about her fathers conditions to marry Bing'er, it was mentioned that he was only giving him the chance by beating Xue'er instead of the father directly because Bing'er said she'd literally kill herself if he made the condition beating the father, as that would take way too much time to achieve and would be pointlessly cruel. The mother was much more sensible both about her daughter's feelings and also once she realized ZW's potential when she learned of his jewels' attributes. I'm sure the father, now that he knows the same information, is happy overall and supports ZW's marriage even if he won't admit it just yet but I get the feeling we'll hear something about that when Bing'er comes to see ZW after they qualify for top 4. I know she comes, just not sure if she came because the father sent her or what. 
  • edited July 2016
    Basically another way to view his actions that day: "me caveman, this my daughter, you no touch. Daughter come with me now or else I smash man. rawr" =P

Edit: Again though, not trying to cause problems or anything and I can hardly wait for more story to get translated and to see more of the father and everything else, truly one of my favorite LN's out there! Also I don't want you to misunderstand, I really appreciate your answers @viole1369 especially since HJC spoiler section isn't as active as some of the other threads which is a shame :(
  • Tbh mother one of motive was
    >he has 2 more elements compared with husband
    time for revenge by getting his ass beaten later on
  • Haha true that, granted before she knew exactly how many he had, she was already pleased just to find he had the Alexandrite, but once she found out she had 2 more than him it was icing on the cake xD Fun times lol. Wish we got a chapter a day at least, or that there were other stories that are similar and good quality. I really love the originality of this one compared to other stories out there plus the fact instead of going the alchemy route like others, this one deals with consolidated equipment master which I like a lot.
  • I see what both of you guys (viole and Mondo) mean with your arguments and I agree with both (if that makes sense).
    I was kind of upset when the father came in after not even being part of Bing'er's life whatsoever, and starts dictating her whole life (I get that he wants what's best for her).
    He kind of verbally abused ZW (for better or worse) which I thought was uncalled for, as he doesn't know ZW at all.
  • Is it ever clearly explained why the mother ran away/left? In the early chapters ZW mother explains when she met them while travelling and did not mention internal strife back then.
  • Not really, But the message of her to bing'er [ Which shed asked to ZW, What will happen if another women comes in his reply, To which he replied he will always love her]suggests that her Dad might have some girls attracted to him which pissed her mom off. Tho he is never shown with any other women and was desperate to get Bing'er and his wife back.
  • What level is Xue'er? I don't think it ever said in the TL so far, unless I completely missed it.
  • Spoiler Alert:

Farther is a D**K - Short and simple answer.

Now to elaborate.......

He changes his 'Goal' mark too often. more so in the name of his own benefit rather than his children. - at least in my opinion.

Also, what father would allow there child to live with the worry of loosing the person they love for years? not even pointing out the fact he has ' inwardly accepted' MC by this point. 

Even to the second HJ comp she is crying about missing him and that she couldn't be with him in his time of need. 

What father lets their ' beloved ' daughter bear the brunt of that?

• i have to agree.
    i mean when the heavenly Bow empire was invaded and Mc had to save his country her father kept her from helping him and saving the country she also loves, so i feel that he also really isnt a good person.
  • So true heck in a different discussion it was even said that he had to literally be beaten to death by the MC for his wife to actually go back to him.
  • MC beat the father black and blue? Good.
  • Why does she leave for 120 chapters though (which is like 400 actual chapters)? By the end of the tournament she already had her equipment wiped and ready to consolidate the legendary set. And it doesn't take that long to go to the heavenly bow empire, reunite and get back :P was it just a plot point to expand the harem? Kinda unfortunate cuz this is one of the series I didn't really prefer to have a harem in, it was already really good with just bing'er. I really like tian'er though....but I was fine with just bing'er.
  • Because she has to cultivate enough to be able to equip and get higher skills.
    She was under closed door training for most parts because she was weak as hell compared to sisters and when she is out again, she is already same as Fei -er, 7/8 jewels IIRC.
    And they kept her there so she doesnt gets to know about Bow empire, Because she wouldnt be able to tolerate it and run to ZW, where she would die because her power is again low and she doesnt have enough good skills and set.
    ANd nah, harem was good here. Tianer really was best girl, further u go, better she became
  • edited September 2016
    I heard he fights against her in the next tournament, him representing the heavenly bow empire and her representing the heavenly expanse palace. She still didn't know about the bow empire till then? Do those 2 actually fight (because she's probably gonna get her ass whooped hard....)? Or does she find out about everything and leave that team before they actually fight? Sorry too many questions :P I just hope this isn't one of the series where a decent character goes incognito for a while and then comes back with aids (personality wise)
  • Prady said:
    I heard he fights against her in the next tournament, him representing the heavenly bow empire and her representing the heavenly expanse palace. She still didn't know about the bow empire till then? Do those 2 actually fight (because she's probably gonna get her ass whooped hard....)? Or does she find out about everything and leave that team before they actually fight? Sorry too many questions :P I just hope this isn't one of the series where a decent character goes incognito for a while and then comes back with aids (personality wise)
    No they don't fight with her well at least I'm pretty sure they don't.  By the time he reunites with her around then she fully accepts his relation with Tian'er especially after knowing what he was going through then.  After the next tournament he is sent on a mission to another continent by the heavenly expanse palace alone originally but the girls all refused and wanted to go (for fear of him snagging another woman lol).  They all decided to have Bing'er go with him even Tian'er since she needed to talk with her father then anyway.
  • Which chapter does she come out of close door training?
    What's her reaction to her sister being in love with MC?
  • viole1369 said:
    Binger once comes back after MC qualifies for top 4[ To have well huehueheuhue]

After that Bing'er goes in BG for long time,
    For what girls come in meantime.
     Tian'er has major roles till end of tournament after which she vanishes too ,with Fei'er getting most of screen time after it around 60-70 chaps. And Xue'er occasionally
     Around 170 - Tianer comes back
    Binger comes back officially more or less starting chap 226
    why does he get binger after tianer... I read from a spoiler that when he gets tianer back he fought with tingers father and won... Doesnt he just have to win againt tianers sister? So is tianers father weaker than bingers sister?