Dragon Blood Warrior

edited June 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dragon-blood-warrior/
Anyone know some spoilers? Is the mc OP? obviously it's harem, will it contain ntr? is it completed or ongoing?

Tagged:

Comments

• He going to be the 1 taking other people women he already stole his dad girl and got his stepmom

Ruth the doctor is married she was first so (reverse)ntr
  • He going to be the 1 taking other people women he already stole his dad girl and got his stepmom

Ruth the doctor is married she was first so (reverse)ntr
    oh so it's netori, is he Op?
  • It's dropped *sob*
  • Howaito said:
    It's dropped *sob*
    until what chap?
  • polar30 said:
    Howaito said:
    It's dropped *sob*
    until what chap?
    Chapter 4
  • Howaito said:
    It's dropped *sob*
    How you think I feel this translation use to be on SPCNET and was the same translator. He hit me up recently said he would do one more chapter. So I've been waiting since last year for more chapters. 
  • polar30 said:
    Howaito said:
    It's dropped *sob*
    until what chap?
    Chapter 4
    damn, I think it's because of the comments that he's asking for too much money per chap.
  • rippppppppp
    he was heart brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    he spit blood all over his computer 
    and suffered severe internal injures in his heart
  • He only in it for the money not for the reader her got fired and decided to do a extra chapter  while he go find a new job
  • they say it got translated before but deleted 
  • ahyin said:
    they say it got translated before but deleted 
    It did but only 3 chapters and its by the same guy doing it now. 
  • bonifide said:
    ahyin said:
    I think I'll try to mtl this later if it will not get a new translator, any suggestion for a good machine translator?
  • polar30 said:
    bonifide said:
    ahyin said:
    I think I'll try to mtl this later if it will not get a new translator, any suggestion for a good machine translator?
    I usually use systranet but when it comes to an erotic novel like this I dont think I will ever try. Since the scenes are so detailed.
  • bonifide said:
    polar30 said:
    bonifide said:
    ahyin said:
    I usually use systranet but when it comes to an erotic novel like this I dont think I will ever try. Since the scenes are so detailed.
    bummer, thanks anyways, I'll just hope for a translator.
  • Amen~~~
  • I wish someone with a kindhearted soul will translate this again.
  • So according to what I saw in the raws, it's at 110. Does that mean I have hope for this?
  • So according to what I saw in the raws, it's at 110. Does that mean I have hope for this?
    Just lnmtl you will understand most of it once you get down the names
  • The translator said in him site, that someone pickup de novel.
  • Really!!? Yey....
  • few months have passed now, anyone reading the raw know who was the first to get preggo ? does his step mom leave his father for him?
  • few months have passed now, anyone reading the raw know who was the first to get preggo ? does his step mom leave his father for him?
    LOL Your really late it's been picked up usually a chapter or 2 a week. Matter fact last chapter came this past weekend. 
  • http://lightnovels.world/dragon-blood-warrior/?lcp_page0=2#lcp_instance_0

could someone translate the names for all those pictures plz? id appreciate it.
  • http://lightnovels.world/dragon-blood-warrior/?lcp_page0=2#lcp_instance_0

could someone translate the names for all those pictures plz? id appreciate it.