What happens to Zi Ling?

What happens to Zi Ling during and after she is taken away by her family and when Chu Feng rescues her? I heard somewhere that the Murong guy rapes her, is that true?
Can someone just give me a summary of what happens during that time? Thanks!

Comments

• Don't think she gets raped cause she's meant to lose all her cultivation if she does and well that doesn't happen, plus MGA is a bit 'plot armoury' (not a bad thing in my opinion), but please correct me if I'm wrong on this cause I'm just making inferences from other threads haven't actually read it.
  • Zi ling is imprisoned in her clan aka bell clan with her mother,father and grandfather [ Mom and dad realize they been fucking up]
    Murong won was SUPPOSED to fuck her when she turned 20 in marriage, So he could steal her divine power which would lead to her death.
    So you can she was nothing more then use and throw for him. Chu Feng saves them when she was 17-18 , dont recall b4 the fight with Immortal Arpelegio by almost destroying her clan [ since they knew about her stuff and they were using her too to get benefits]

• She's held captive by her own clan, and once Chu Feng gets stronger, he basically busts into the clan weapons swinging and defeats her clan Ancestor and 2 people from the clan Murong Xu is from(I forgot the name, it's been so long). He manages to rescue her, and she spend some time with him, but later on a man from the Holy Land of Martialism who is a partner of Murong Xu spots her and kidnaps her again. She's rescued in the final fight of the Eastern Sea Region arc.

After the Chu Feng leaves for the Holy Land of Martialism but:

Su Rou, Su Mei, Zi Ling and the other 2 friends of Chu Feng(I can never spell their names properly) becomes disciples of the Blind Man he met in the blood red sea
  • She's held captive by her own clan, and once Chu Feng gets stronger, he basically busts into the clan weapons swinging and defeats her clan Ancestor and 2 people from the clan Murong Xu is from(I forgot the name, it's been so long). He manages to rescue her, and she spend some time with him, but later on a man from the Holy Land of Martialism who is a partner of Murong Xu spots her and kidnaps her again. She's rescued in the final fight of the Eastern Sea Region arc.

After the Chu Feng leaves for the Holy Land of Martialism but:

Su Rou, Su Mei, Zi Ling and the other 2 friends of Chu Feng(I can never spell their names properly) becomes disciples of the Blind Man he met in the blood red sea
    Jiang Wushang and ZHang Tianyi. IIRC
  • Ngale said:
    What happens to Zi Ling during and after she is taken away by her family and when Chu Feng rescues her? I heard somewhere that the Murong guy rapes her, is that true?
    Can someone just give me a summary of what happens during that time? Thanks!
    I'll try to answer this to as much as i did remember since i don't read the translated version but the raw but i stop reading this book years ago when i caught up since i can't stand daily releases and prefer to read the hold book in one go she isn't rape or any thing and the mc got some outside help i think it was from the girl who came with those guys and had what they call an ugly face. with her help he was able to save her am not sure if i remember if he did get strong enough to kill the guy as well or if someone help him to but ether way he save her if you don't know those guys or from the what i would call the other side or bigger picture of the world and Chu feng them or like in a small bubble world in order to increase there cultivation and go higher they will have to go to that outside world 
  • Im a bit early in the book but, does Zi Ling marry Chu Feng and stays with him or does something happen?
  • nah they end up together but dont get married. Not because of anything wrong though its just chu feng goes to differet realms and travels. But zi ling has a grand ol time and becomes the disciple of chu fengs dad. Who is like OP as frick
  • edited June 30
    I have a question for those who are well ahead of the novel, chu zhiyuan rape to zi ling? or chu feng appears and rescues her? Take me out of that doubt that breaks my soul.
  • Josix_5 said:
    I have a question for those who are well ahead of the novel, chu zhiyuan rape to zi ling? or chu feng appears and rescues her? Take me out of that doubt that breaks my soul.
    Who is Chu Zhiyuan?