Dual refiner tribulation question

Can someone tell me what happens when dual refiner passes celestial tribulation (for example ki refiner one) but hasn't passed the other one (fiendgod refiner)?
Do tribulations for fiendgood refining continue or they stop?

Comments

• He will die because the fiendgod body is the real body..
  • Thank you
  • That is kinda wrong, once you become a Celestial God/Immortal you simply cannot cultivate in the other way anymore, so there's no way for you to even start the other tribulation. If it worked to do both then it would have been stated. Once you become a Celestial God/Immortal your path is set, that's why the yellow bear of the underwater mansion wanted Ji Ning to focus on Fiendgod Cultivation and not Ki Cultivation.
  • That is kinda wrong, once you become a Celestial God/Immortal you simply cannot cultivate in the other way anymore, so there's no way for you to even start the other tribulation. If it worked to do both then it would have been stated. Once you become a Celestial God/Immortal your path is set, that's why the yellow bear of the underwater mansion wanted Ji Ning to focus on Fiendgod Cultivation and not Ki Cultivation.
    Maybe I'm way off but aint Ninelotus grandfather true body is Pure Immortal level and his Primal Twin celestial? I could be remembering wrong though.
  • That it is  because he has 2 bodies with 2 souls(in true it is only one but its counts like 2)  but if you have only 1 body you can only go in one road

• edited June 2016
    They are seperated
    That is kinda wrong, once you become a Celestial God/Immortal you simply cannot cultivate in the other way anymore, so there's no way for you to even start the other tribulation. If it worked to do both then it would have been stated. Once you become a Celestial God/Immortal your path is set, that's why the yellow bear of the underwater mansion wanted Ji Ning to focus on Fiendgod Cultivation and not Ki Cultivation.
    Why not?
    The original Fiendgods invented ki refining in3 realms and they still use them alongside with Fiendgod powers. They are both immortal and fiendgod.
    The only reason for single cultivation path was that dual cultivate took so much effort that it is not worth it most of the time. EVen AT the outside world, the dual cultivation is consider inefficient and most would train in other path at World God/Chaos Immortal level where things become much easier.

• Where did you read that the original fiendgods use Ki Refining abilities as well? I haven't. The only time I've seen someone being Ki Refiner and Fiendgods at the same time is when they have had a primal twin to cultivate ki refining.

If you can provide an example of a person who is dual ki-refining and fiendgod 1 in body without a primaltwin above Celestial Immortal, I can agree, but I doubt you'll find one.
  • pretty sure that they can cultivate both ki refining and fiendgod body refining at the same time. when JN was in the ten thousand god mansion, his true body broke through to world boundary and chaos immortal at the same time. this shows he has been cultivating both. 
  • I went back to read that, and I did notice he did, but that confuses me as well, considering he never went through the Celestial Tribulation for ki refining, he only did it for Fiendgod, how would he become a Chaos Immortal if he did not become a Celestial Immortal as well on his true body?
  • if i remember correctly, he broke through both ki and body refining at the same time. my interpretation of it is that his celestial tribulation was for both. kinda like a  2-for-1 tribulation even though it was never explicitly said it was so. 
  • That's not how I remember it, I just remember it being a very hard tribulation because of the heart devil.
  • edited June 2016
    Angren said:
    Can someone tell me what happens when dual refiner passes celestial tribulation (for example ki refiner one) but hasn't passed the other one (fiendgod refiner)?
    Do tribulations for fiendgood refining continue or they stop?
    nothing happens ,i think the only thing that happens that his other body will not be able to move when's  crossing "the heart disaster" because they have the same soul
    -------------------
    ps :
    he had his Celestial Tribulations for his ki refiner clone in book 17 chapter 24
    he had his Celestial Tribulations for the his fiendgood body in  book 19 chapter 4
  • Thanks. Was just curious about that part since i started reading recently after long time.