Dragon-Blood War God's lack of progress

As much as I respect OMA, and the work he has done on this project that got him onto to the map, I can't help but feel extremely disappointed in his decision to focus so much on Warlock. It's a great story, don't get me wrong, but I much prefer DBWG to it. I'm sure there are others that like it better as well, but sadly OMA only updates it once a week while warlock gets updated 3 to 5 times a week. It would be nice if one week it was warlock and the next week the focus was on DBWG. That way fans of both could be satisfied. Or if he got some help translating it so we can get some progress on that novel.  

Comments

• He did get help for it actually and that is the only reason we are getting any updates at all.
  • I too prefer DBWG. I thought translator another is doing that one.
  • He got help for it already? The pace is so bad that I thought he forgot about it all together. At this point it may be better if he lets someone else just take over it completely. It's just to disrespectful to the novel itself to be a side project that gets no attention. I'm sure someone would love to pick it up. 
  • One thing I personally never understood even after becoming a translator is why people take multiple projects and put most of them on hold or very delay releases. I mean its hard enough to finish one book and I understand if you can maintain a high release but lot of time just see like multiple project and then have most of them on life support XD
  • All the best translators or translation groups focus on one book at a time, only helping out a friend on occasion with their projects in their spare time. This is something I have noticed for a while now. I mean look at what happened to the original translator of Desolate Era, I Eat Watermelons. He was making great headway but shit got tough in life and he had to back away from the project. RWX could have immediately picked it up, but was smart and finished Coiling Dragon, took a month off to recover, and then finally picked up the grand story that is DE. The team that does ATG don't have other main's to my knowledge. They primarily focus on this big project in front of them. So I just can't understand how Warlock went form a group project of six translators and editors to just OMA. 
  • LigerCero said:
    All the best translators or translation groups focus on one book at a time, only helping out a friend on occasion with their projects in their spare time. This is something I have noticed for a while now. I mean look at what happened to the original translator of Desolate Era, I Eat Watermelons. He was making great headway but shit got tough in life and he had to back away from the project. RWX could have immediately picked it up, but was smart and finished Coiling Dragon, took a month off to recover, and then finally picked up the grand story that is DE. The team that does ATG don't have other main's to my knowledge. They primarily focus on this big project in front of them. So I just can't understand how Warlock went form a group project of six translators and editors to just OMA. 
    Things aren't always simple when your working in a group sadly XD It really depends how the site/group work out like WW here has a nice system of individual projects. We just do out own work and don't have to worry about other people's work but if you say the a group of translator are all working on the same or multiple project at once then things can get complicated real quick XD

I personally feel that 1 translator is the best for 1 project and have the most consistancy and no one feel like they are doing more coz someone else is being lazy (and trust me when you start out translating you will hit this wall where its a real pain to translate and you don't want to continue.)
  • I didn't really think of it that way. Thank you for expanding my horizons a bit there Rex.

Though I still feel that DBWG needs a bit more love 
  • LigerCero said:
    All the best translators or translation groups focus on one book at a time, only helping out a friend on occasion with their projects in their spare time. This is something I have noticed for a while now. I mean look at what happened to the original translator of Desolate Era, I Eat Watermelons. He was making great headway but shit got tough in life and he had to back away from the project. RWX could have immediately picked it up, but was smart and finished Coiling Dragon, took a month off to recover, and then finally picked up the grand story that is DE. The team that does ATG don't have other main's to my knowledge. They primarily focus on this big project in front of them. So I just can't understand how Warlock went form a group project of six translators and editors to just OMA. 
    Nah,they have a thousand novels,and there is one they update every day,almost two to three updates a day.
  • LigerCero said:
    I didn't really think of it that way. Thank you for expanding my horizons a bit there Rex.

Though I still feel that DBWG needs a bit more love 
    Me too,it was such a great novel.At least he could release it.
  • Xianxiaworld already pick it up.
  • Your thinking of Dragon Marked War God. I got it confused too. The MC in DBWG is Long Chen. While DMWG has the MC Jiang Chen. DBWG stopped at chapter 91, while DMWG is still being translated strong at 180 done so far.