Yunba's Tyrant Veins or Yun Che's Evil God Veins which is more OP?

Comments

• @Ren Arcadia: the second con for Evil God is a bit exaggerated, it was a hellish pain sure but it was over in less than an hour if I recall, and I'm sure YC has long forgotten about it by now :P If it gave him recurring pain throughout his life then I think it'd be justified - a new con to replace your second one though is that you have to restart your cultivation to obtain/use the Evil God veins initially. **** Now in regards to the others, not sure about Evil God veins being able to allow the user to have more divine inheritances, not sure of that one at all but never know I suppose. For Yuanba, after hitting Tyrant initially, no I don't think he cultivates at the same as everyone else, or he wouldn't have hit Sovereign so fast lol, his veins are still active and working at boosting his speed at an unheard of rate for most others. And I just thought of an easier way to answer the OP's question: If Yuanba's veins were stronger, YC would have them or Yuanba would be the MC of the story, plain and simple :P
  • Think of Yuanba's rage as additional profound entrances being opened.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• EliteHaz said:
    1) I'm saying something that is an IF. Key word is IF, and if you're going to argue with me about this IF, than you must stay within the circumstances of the IF. You are not, and are bringing up Yun Che's future, which Yun Che would not have without his several power ups and several plot armour moments. We're not comparing the two, we're comparing their veins and at the end of the day, although I do believe Yun Che has much better potential (considering what we know), I still think Yunba had a better situation at if we're just counting the veins.

Btw, sorry about the arguing. I think my Yunba fanboyism just went overboard e.e
    If, if, if, if. 

Well, IF yuanba hadn't watched YC "die," he never would have unlocked his veins' potential and would still be stuck at elementary profound realm. Jasmine said that Tyrant veins were wasted on a kind natured person like Yuanba. 

But!  His potential was unlocked as a direct result of his guilt over YC death. This situation was a direct result of all YC obtained. plot armor, YC power-ups, and all the other circumstances surrounding YC's death(s). So you simply cannot discard YC powerups because it is convenient for your argument. 

So!  IF you want to discard everything Yc has obtained, THEN you must accept that Yuanba would still be an elementary profound scrub stuck in backwater Floating Cloud City. 

IF, however, you want to compare the veins and veins alone, then you need to also assume a neutral playing field for both!  That includes taking both YC, Yuanba, floating cloud city and etc out of the picture. 

Cultivation speed, arguably the greatest and most noticeable benefit of Tyrant veins, must both be recognized and then discarded because comparing tyrant to elementary realms simply isn't feasible.  While I don't think that the benefit of such cultivation speed should be understated nor underestimated due to the dangerous nature of this world, similar benefits can largely be obtained simply through resources. Case in point, xiao yun is also a 20ish year old tyrant, and Jasmine even greater cultivator at 13 y/o.  Especially given that his veins origin come from realms like Jasmine's, there, this jump in cultivation isn't a big deal at all.

Tyrant veins likely would hold a slight advantage only at the most early profound ranks, because of size/base-strength gain, but evil god veins at all other realms. This is because the veins must also "awaken!"  Something that Yuanba has yet to do. Meanwhile, gates can be used at various intervals, and continue to get stronger with profound realm. 

Evil god veins just have too great of a growth curve, what with the 5-7 gates having an ever increasing multiplicative effect on profound realm.  To say nothing of the arts that are obtained with each gate. 

Tyrant veins appear to have a similar function to the gates, what with an explosive increase in strength and even regeneration, but nowhere near the same level as the evil god gates.  Furthermore, the veins must first be "awakened," and that appears to only happen at ~Tyrant, time, desire, and possibly other unknown requirements. 

And again, there are too many benefits from the seeds.  Elemental immunity, increased elemental affinity and insight, ability to use/cultivate/obtain arts and lineages of opposing affinities, able to combine diametrically opposing elements.  The downside lies only with their acquisition, but the benefits are absolutely, obscenely, insanely, disgustingly powerful. 

So, with the two going head to head...
    Tyrant is a veritable juggernaut whose strength is based on raw, explosive power and regeneration with a focus in being a persistent and unstoppable force. 

Evil god is a genius with similarly raw, overhwelming raw strength, "immunity to magic damage," and access to ALL techniques/lineages with a focus on Immunity and destructive power. 

Both are powerful, but at all stages Evil God veins win over Tyrant veins.  Evil God has almost everything Tyrant veins do, but Tyrant veins are lacking things evil god veins have. 

What the evil gods veins lack can be made up for with circumstance and resources. The same cannot be said with tyrant veins!!!

• So far we've only seen the initial stages of the evil god veins so who the hell knows what OP AF power is waiting in the mid to later stages of the Evil God Veins. Right now Yun Che has only opened 3 out of 7 gates and has 3 out 5 of the seeds, and even that still more OP than the Tyrant Veins.

Think about it this way: the golden attack that Xia Yuanba used is OP but against somebody of the SAME cultivation realm(another Sovereign) then that very attack would at most just badly injure them. 

But if Yun Che uses any one of the OP Evil God's Secret Arts(attacks) against somebody of the SAME cultivation realm(another Emperor) then what do you think will happen to them? 
    They will be fucking obliterated, is what will happen.

Even someone one realm higher than him will be insta-killed if Yun Che seriously attacks with the Evil God's Secret Arts.
    Overall the Evil God Veins are far stronger.
    If a person with the (awakened)Tyrant Emperor Veins fights against a person with the Evil God Veins and they both are in the SAME cultivation realm, who do you think will win then? 
  • As I consider the differences in the veins, I think of the microwave vs. stove top comparison. One cooks fast while the other cooks slow. One taste nominal, while the other taste phenomenal.
    I would take Evil God Veins thanks!!!!!
  • edited June 2016
    So far we've only seen the initial stages of the evil god veins so who the hell knows what OP AF power is waiting in the mid to later stages of the Evil God Veins. Right now Yun Che has only opened 3 out of 7 gates and has 3 out 5 of the seeds, and even that still more OP than the Tyrant Veins.

Think about it this way: the golden attack that Xia Yuanba used is OP but against somebody of the SAME cultivation realm(another Sovereign) then that very attack would at most just badly injure them. 

But if Yun Che uses any one of the OP Evil God's Secret Arts(attacks) against somebody of the SAME cultivation realm(another Emperor) then what do you think will happen to them? 
    They will be fucking obliterated, is what will happen.

Even someone one realm higher than him will be insta-killed if Yun Che seriously attacks with the Evil God's Secret Arts.
    Overall the Evil God Veins are far stronger.
    If a person with the (awakened)Tyrant Emperor Veins fights against a person with the Evil God Veins and they both are in the SAME cultivation realm, who do you think will win then? 
    Actually, in the profound arc when he activated the tyrant veins he instantly killed someone in the same realm, but greater cultivation level. 

YC also has the body of a half-sovereign thanks to both the GWOTB and dragon god lineages. Without those, and relying only on the evil god veins, the explosive strength of the gates would indeed be more comparable to that shown by the (awakened) Tyrant veins. 

However, great vitality and resilience has been shown by Tyrant veins; it was basically portrayed that Yuanba couldn't die and would inexplicably survive numerous fatal injuries.  The same cannot be said for YC and evil god veins. (At least until later GWOTB stages are cultivated or gates are unlocked)

If the two fought, i suspect that it would be something of a stalemate until such a time as the evil god veins acquired enough arts and lineages as to completely outclass the Tyrant veins. 
    Ie, Tyrant couldn't beat Evil God, but Evil God couldn't kill Tyrant. The deadlock would continue Until such a time as the Evil God becomes completely OP because capacity for long-term growth is just too monstrous. 

IE, fire, ice, lightning, earth, spirit, space and ---whichever seed i am missing.  Complete affinity with virtually all techniques and affinities. And that's to say nothing of Inheritances like GWotB, dragon god, star god, etc. of which the Evil God veins may obtain and otherwise impossible number. 

Lineages like Dragon god would indeed benefit Tyrant veins, but even if Tyrant somehow managed 100% potential, evil god defies heavens by bringing out 200% By fusing different affinities. 
  • So YC fighting above realms is not related to evil god gains right ?
    it is related... hence when he first got the evil god veins and fought in the new moon something palace he won against all those with cultivation higher than him and the only skill he has is Star God’s Broken Shadow 
  • Tyrant is good but a complete set of Evil God veins + all the five seeds is probably something that only entity like jasmine could compare; 7x gates + the ability to practice freely all five elements + the ability to fuse all the five elements (considered a taboo) = enable god mode.
    The only problem is that YC base cultivation is to low so every time he use high level gates dry him up pretty fast.
  • True and to be fair, even Jasmine wanted to get her hands on it, only stopped because she'd have to start over on cultivation, which speaks volumes about how valued the Evil God veins are. If not for the restart on cultivation she likely would've taken it herself instead of giving it to YC.
  • True and to be fair, even Jasmine wanted to get her hands on it, only stopped because she'd have to start over on cultivation, which speaks volumes about how valued the Evil God veins are. If not for the restart on cultivation she likely would've taken it herself instead of giving it to YC.
    didnt she planned to get the seeds first and then use the veins afterwards? 
    didnt she planned to get the seeds first and then use the veins afterwards? 
    Nope, from the beginning she set out to obtain the Evil God veins probably to escape her fate with the whole star god thing, she wasn't waiting for the seeds before using the veins, she flat opted out of using them at all once she found out she would have to restart her cultivation if she used it.
  • edited June 2016
    Jasmine already cleared the air about this. To paraphrase: They are even at base/strength wise, but when abilities are factored in Evil God veins wins out. Pretending that blurb never happened. We haven't been given enough information to draw comparisons at this point on how they would be when things are equal. Other than being able to go super sayian we know nothing else about the tyrant veins. Both veins have different starting points, Tyrant veins start at Emperor profound level a level YC has yet to reach, and even when he does he'll have the phoenix/dragon bloodlines, frozen arts and  way of the Buddha to skew things when he does.

True and to be fair, even Jasmine wanted to get her hands on it, only stopped because she'd have to start over on cultivation, which speaks volumes about how valued the Evil God veins are. If not for the restart on cultivation she likely would've taken it herself instead of giving it to YC.
    No, that does not speak volumes about how valued the veins are, that was practically celebrity endorsement. Bottom line for they were an upgrade to her star god veins (are they even a thing?) that she could attain. Same can't be said about the Tyrant veins that so far can only be inherited through birth with a very low chance. 
  • Zatarot said:
    We haven't been given enough information to draw comparisons at this point on how they would be when things are equal. Other than being able to go super sayian we know nothing else about the tyrant veins. Both veins have different starting points, Tyrant veins start at Emperor [Tyrant] profound level a level YC has yet to reach, and even when he does he'll have the phoenix/dragon bloodlines, frozen arts and  way of the Buddha to skew things when he does.
    That's not true.  We have the fight from the profound arc as a precedent for yuanba's strength.  His strength is fairly normal/average Tyrant as he faced 2 Tyrant cultivators, and lost.  He forcibly activated his yet-to-awaken veins, regrew lost limbs and insta-killed one of these Tyrants before being utterly spent.

So when the veins have awakened, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to see how things play out.  He has the same powers as exhibited but without the repercussion.  Like when YC tries to use a gate he isn't ready for, but then grows strong enough to use normally.
  • Zatarot said:
    No, that not speak volumes about how valued the veins are, that was practically celebrity endorsement. Bottom line for they were an upgrade to her star god veins (are they even a thing?) that she could attain. Same can't be said about the Tyrant veins that so far can only be inherited through birth with a very low chance. 
    Jasmine said that her brother had Star God Veins and that was why he was able to practice Prison God Sirius' Tome and the Great Way of the Buddha.
  • edited June 2016
    agonal said:
    Zatarot said:
    We haven't been given enough information to draw comparisons at this point on how they would be when things are equal. Other than being able to go super sayian we know nothing else about the tyrant veins. Both veins have different starting points, Tyrant veins start at Emperor [Tyrant] profound level a level YC has yet to reach, and even when he does he'll have the phoenix/dragon bloodlines, frozen arts and  way of the Buddha to skew things when he does.
    That's not true.  We have the fight from the profound arc as a precedent for yuanba's strength.  His strength is fairly normal/average Tyrant as he faced 2 Tyrant cultivators, and lost.  He forcibly activated his yet-to-awaken veins, regrew lost limbs and insta-killed one of these Tyrants before being utterly spent.

So when the veins have awakened, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to see how things play out.  He has the same powers as exhibited but without the repercussion.  Like when YC tries to use a gate he isn't ready for, but then grows strong enough to use normally.
     How does the refute what I said? That's what I meant by going 'super sayian.' We weren't shown any other capabilities beyond that. We're never going to see just the evil god veins at the berserk level with all yc's other power ups. So it just comes down to what jasmine said, and pretty much sums up the prevailing opinion, "cuz jasmine said it's better". Anyway bickering like this doesn't feel constructive at all.

Both at tyrant profound realm
    Tyrant pround veins	 = 	Evil God Veins
    + +
    Super sayain mode vs Evil Soul, Falling Moon Sinking Star
    ? vs Burning Heart, Sealing Cloud Locking Sun
    ? vs Purgatory, Destroying Sky Decimating Earth
    ? vs Rumbling Heaven, ?
    ? vs Hades, ?

• edited June 2016
    How strong was the Evil God ? was he able to hold his ground agains those other True Gods and was he stronger  than Star God tht jasmine seems to be related to 

Can anyone simplify this cuz i didnt understand this while reading LNMTL here the guy ask jasmine which Star god origin she's from so does tht mean there r many Star gods? are Star gods different from True Gods  ? 

„Unexpectedly also some people by eating the sword strengthen own strength!” Jasmine deeply looked at Hong Er one, leafs through all memories that she fuses, never crosses such record or the hearsay.

„I answered your issue. Whether you replied me, was your strength, which star god the origin from?” The remnant soul asked to Jasmine.

„Heaven Slaying Star!” Reply that Jasmine unemotionally.

„In 12 star gods, day Kui is the king, Sirius is strongest, the day kills wickedly, is ten thousand spirit frightened, your load bearing her strength, but the disposition, as if extremely in the influence, is not very been good.” Remnant soul say (way) slowly.

Yes?” Jasmine sneers lightly: „Snort, thinks oneself infallible. Although I inherit the Heaven Slaying Star God strength less than ten years, the person but who I kill, compared with you for a lifetime hundred times of person of killing also many!”
  • One thing I would like to point out is that Yun Che only has access to the evil god gates because he opened all the 52 profound entrances. Without that then he wouldn't have access to any of the according to Jasmine. Yuanba has no such advantage. Also Yun Che's various other inheritances are the reason he can skip as many levels as he does. For instance even now his sovereign level defensive stats is mostly due to Buddha + Dragon god. So while there is a gap, it's not as wide as it seems. 
  • Xia Yuanba might have been able to access all of his Tyrannical Emperor Profound Veins' power if it was completely opened but who knows. My theory is that it would have completely awakened if it was completely opened that is why the author didn't let Yun Che open them (I know the reason why Yun Che didn't try but I believe there is a different/deeper reason on the author's side).
  • Alright... so the basic question is simple: Tyrant vs Evil God veins, which is better? The short answer is Evil God.

When you want to explain why it is better, the answer comes down to: potential. But there are caveats with that. Ignoring that the entire point of the story is to follow Yun Che as he grows more and more powerful, and as such elements of the story will bend over backward to provide him the means...

Tyrant veins are not unique, they can be acquired through accident of birth and can presumably be passed down (possibly as a deeply recessive trait). If you are born with Tyrant veins, you could, presumably, begin to practice them whenever you want to. The planet the story has taken place on so far, has limited information about "divine attributes" like Tyrant veins, Heart of Snow Glazed Glass and so on, so Yuanba's story is already a bit atypical. On a more advanced world, there might have been specialized resources, combat techniques, etc. ready and waiting for him the moment a local power realized what he was. Even without that, what we have seen so far is: faster cultivation* than norm, powerful physical body, regeneration, and his "golden body" form which seems to increase his power to the peak of his realm if not going into the next.

Evil God veins are "presumably" unique** and we can't point to an average or typical user of them since Yun Che has all sorts of other shit going on around/in him, but we can infer some things. The veins themselves provide inherent combat techniques, and the "gates" which Yun Che can use to inflate his effective strength. Yun Che is able to use them as he raises his actual level, only because he unlocked his potential immediately after acquiring the veins using the Sky Poison Pearl. This skews what we know about his training speed with the veins. Luckily, we can compare his speed to the Asgard Fairies, who he unlocked. They were all fairly high level before he unlocked them, but within three years they were all Thrones, essentially still performing in the same cultivation environment they had before he unlocked them. His current level, I believe, is also that of a Throne (while able to fight as a Monarch), with all of the side benefits he has. I'd argue that this means the Evil God veins are slightly slower cultivation wise than normal veins. I'd say that the basic powers of the Evil God veins are: incredibly thick/sturdy veins***, innate combat techniques, power multiplication, slightly slower cultivation than typical but with higher potential to do crazy shit to speed that along.

So base level, Evil God and Tyrant are very comparable, and I'd argue that a "max level" fight between the two would go to the Evil God as long as they don't mess around and let the Tyrant recover/enhance their strength in the fight.

But I'm going out of my way to ignore the greatest advantage Evil God veins have:
    Evil God Seeds. These are a limited resource and again, if there is another "typical" Evil God vein user in the setting somewhere, they wouldn't have access to them like Yun Che would. But the potential to acquire them, gaining near immunity to the standard attack elements of cultivation and incredible, master-level affinity towards learning techniques associated with them, is an enormous boost. A Tyrant vein cultivator might not use elemental attacks at all when fighting, but an Evil God vein cultivator would have security and elemental advantage against a significant number of enemies, making them more terrifying across multiple higher level "worlds/realms." Fusing elements together could provide amazing powers that have never been seen before.

tldr: Tyrant is equivalent to Evil God, but if you include potential side benefits like the seeds, Evil God is better.

*Apparently based on rage. This could mean that, like the Hulk, Yuanba can become stronger in the middle of a fight should his situation become increasingly dire, and that the only way to really beat him is to show overwhelming, decisive force as quickly as possible.
    **Jasmine had to seek out and essentially quest for the legacy/inheritance of the Evil God, and she's never mentioned seeing another user, but she does seem to know a lot about the techniques/powers.
    ***This, of course, allows the user to accept multiple divine legacies beyond the Evil God veins, and should be considered an advantage as well, but since I'm trying to consider just the advantage of the veins themselves, I won't spend too much weight on it. Yun Che getting Phoenix, Dragon God and Golden Crow legacies, and the overall power they added should be considered separately from the main benefits of the Evil God veins, since merely having the veins did not qualify him to get the legacies of those three divine beasts, instead it allowed him to sustain the strain of so much divine blood/marrow/soul in his system. The divine beasts seem fond of dumping whatever stored stock of whatever they have left, into him. Likewise, Great Way of the Buddha is reliant entirely on his mindset/spirituality and has nothing to do with the Evil God yet (though him surviving the higher levels of it may) and Prison God Sirius' sword techniques are a combat style that anyone could potentially learn. Yun Che's comprehension/understanding/insight of these is unrelated to the Evil God veins.
  • If you have to choose between an evil god and a "tyrant", I'm sure deep down inside of your heart, you know the answer.
    P.S. YC is the main character.
  • edited June 2016
    Anyone have any idea how many chapters this novel would have ?
  • flashback said:
    How is anyone supposed to know this?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Maybe another 1200 chapters , so judging by the speed Mars is going, another 50 years maybe

The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • flashback said:
    69 I think, not sure though
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Maybe another 1200 chapters , so judging by the speed Mars is going, another 50 years maybe

Lol
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Zatarot said:
    agonal said:
    Zatarot said:

How does the refute what I said? That's what I meant by going 'super sayian.' We weren't shown any other capabilities beyond that. We're never going to see just the evil god veins at the berserk level with all yc's other power ups. So it just comes down to what jasmine said, and pretty much sums up the prevailing opinion, "cuz jasmine said it's better". Anyway bickering like this doesn't feel constructive at all.

Both at tyrant profound realm
    Tyrant pround veins	 = 	Evil God Veins
    + +
    Super sayain mode vs Evil Soul, Falling Moon Sinking Star
    ? vs Burning Heart, Sealing Cloud Locking Sun
    ? vs Purgatory, Destroying Sky Decimating Earth
    ? vs Rumbling Heaven, ?
    ? vs Hades, ?

You say there isn't enough information to draw a comparison.  I said that's not true.  

First, YC's phoenix/crow/frozen end bloodlines/arts do not skew his strength as they only give him elemental abilities.  GWOTB & Dragon inheritances do as they enhance his body/strength, and they are further modified by his evil god's gates.  

We've seen Yuanba's strength in action, and we've seen YC in action.  Thus, we can draw a conclusion between the two.  Yuanba at base Tyrant fought tyrants x2 and lost.  With his veins activated, albeit prematurely, he insta-killed one (1) tyrant and then was completely wasted.  Yun Che at Emperor 3, without relying on GWOTB & Dragon god lineages, insta-killed a Tyrant using purgatory gate & crow fire.  (While it is not stated directly and presumed to be purgatory gate, I believe we can agree and rule out his using rumbling heaven & hades gates because their use would have been detrimental to YC.)  Yuanba killed 50,000 strong army with one attack while YC insta-killed a - was it 700,000 strong army - with one attack, using crow fire and purgatory.

So my point was simply we have been given information to draw a comparison.  The above are instances where YC has shown a strength that surpasses what Yuanba has shown.  Furthermore, it was a strength without his Buddha/Dragon lineages, which is the predominant counter-argument that people use to dissuade from the idea that evil god veins > tyrant veins.  YC at Emperor 3 and < or = Purgatory (3rd) gate shows a strength that surpasses Yuanba at Tyrant x, and is certainly no-less-than his current profound rank which, could be as high as sovereign. 

Anything else on the matter is speculation.  "Well he could still be stronger"  "Maybe he wasn't going all out"  etc.  These may be true, but again, this is only speculation while the above instances are based on fact.
  • From what i can see there are alot of factors to take into consideration when comparing the two veins. If we were to just compare the two in their early stages without any other inheritances we can say that the evil god veins lose out in the early stages since the profound strength and overall explosive power boost  the tyrant veins give would enable the user to kill the evil god vein holder. In this case i'm basing it of of the equation Overall power = [profound strength and vein skill+ bloodlines and inheritances] * [abilities + elemental affinities] at X amount of time the user has had the veins for. During the tournament ark, yuanba heavily outclasses yun che due to the explosive profound strength the tyrant veins gave him. Yes i know the evil god veins are stronger there's no doubt about it. The whole reason that the tyrant veins outclass the evil god veins at the early stages is simply because you can go from elementary profound to tyrant in a single night. But in the later stages the yun che's evil god veins will have whatever profound realm it is plus evil gates + profound handle + phoenix + dragon + crow + any other god/ god beast inheritances * the 5 elemental affinities + top abilities to go with them + other top non elemental abilities or passive abilities (GWOTB, star god's broken shadow and sky wolf Sirius are all on elemental passives in my eyes ok) will definitely outclass yuanba's tyrant veins which as far as we know only grants explosive boosts in profound strength.  
  • thelazyaj said:
    From what i can see there are alot of factors to take into consideration when comparing the two veins. If we were to just compare the two in their early stages without any other inheritances we can say that the evil god veins lose out in the early stages since the profound strength and overall explosive power boost  the tyrant veins give would enable the user to kill the evil god vein holder. In this case i'm basing it of of the equation Overall power = [profound strength and vein skill+ bloodlines and inheritances] * [abilities + elemental affinities] at X amount of time the user has had the veins for. During the tournament ark, yuanba heavily outclasses yun che due to the explosive profound strength the tyrant veins gave him. Yes i know the evil god veins are stronger there's no doubt about it. The whole reason that the tyrant veins outclass the evil god veins at the early stages is simply because you can go from elementary profound to tyrant in a single night. But in the later stages the yun che's evil god veins will have whatever profound realm it is plus evil gates + profound handle + phoenix + dragon + crow + any other god/ god beast inheritances * the 5 elemental affinities + top abilities to go with them + other top non elemental abilities or passive abilities (GWOTB, star god's broken shadow and sky wolf Sirius are all on elemental passives in my eyes ok) will definitely outclass yuanba's tyrant veins which as far as we know only grants explosive boosts in profound strength.  
    Indeed.  But if we look at the grand scheme of things, resources can make up this jump in power.  YC can put all the FCS disciples at Emperor profound in 6 months, and the 6 Emperor faeries to Tyrant in the same time.  So he could conceivably have someone reach Tyrant in one year.  Although the were likely going from true or spirit to Emperor, so it's not as drastic a jump at Elementary to Emperor...

(An aside.  Way to go YC.  Am also thinking maybe he should have mentioned this to the last FCA mistress.  Could have changed her mind.  "Hey bitch, before you go dying, I can heal you can get you back to Tyrant in 12-18 months.  Just saying'... thought you should know."  #informedconsent)  
    Overnight Tyrant is disgusting, but in this world/continent, hitting Tyrant in this speed is just as jaw-dropping.  

As a small aside, I think what you meant to imply, would be Element Neutral.  But I think a more appropriate description would be to describe them as physical skills, some of which are active/passive.  GWOTB has passive/active effects (strength and regeneration), broken shadow is an active movement skill, sky wolf an active physical damage attack, dragon god's blood/marrow passive physical enhancement, etc
  • agonal said:
    thelazyaj said:
    From what i can see there are alot of factors to take into consideration when comparing the two veins. If we were to just compare the two in their early stages without any other inheritances we can say that the evil god veins lose out in the early stages since the profound strength and overall explosive power boost  the tyrant veins give would enable the user to kill the evil god vein holder. In this case i'm basing it of of the equation Overall power = [profound strength and vein skill+ bloodlines and inheritances] * [abilities + elemental affinities] at X amount of time the user has had the veins for. During the tournament ark, yuanba heavily outclasses yun che due to the explosive profound strength the tyrant veins gave him. Yes i know the evil god veins are stronger there's no doubt about it. The whole reason that the tyrant veins outclass the evil god veins at the early stages is simply because you can go from elementary profound to tyrant in a single night. But in the later stages the yun che's evil god veins will have whatever profound realm it is plus evil gates + profound handle + phoenix + dragon + crow + any other god/ god beast inheritances * the 5 elemental affinities + top abilities to go with them + other top non elemental abilities or passive abilities (GWOTB, star god's broken shadow and sky wolf Sirius are all on elemental passives in my eyes ok) will definitely outclass yuanba's tyrant veins which as far as we know only grants explosive boosts in profound strength.  
    Indeed.  But if we look at the grand scheme of things, resources can make up this jump in power.  YC can put all the FCS disciples at Emperor profound in 6 months, and the 6 Emperor faeries to Tyrant in the same time.  So he could conceivably have someone reach Tyrant in one year.  Although the were likely going from true or spirit to Emperor, so it's not as drastic a jump at Elementary to Emperor...

(An aside.  Way to go YC.  Am also thinking maybe he should have mentioned this to the last FCA mistress.  Could have changed her mind.  "Hey bitch, before you go dying, I can heal you can get you back to Tyrant in 12-18 months.  Just saying'... thought you should know."  #informedconsent)  
    Overnight Tyrant is disgusting, but in this world/continent, hitting Tyrant in this speed is just as jaw-dropping.  

As a small aside, I think what you meant to imply, would be Element Neutral.  But I think a more appropriate description would be to describe them as physical skills, some of which are active/passive.  GWOTB has passive/active effects (strength and regeneration), broken shadow is an active movement skill, sky wolf an active physical damage attack, dragon god's blood/marrow passive physical enhancement, etc
    1. yup it's true that external resources tyrant pill and the flower (the one he gave to Xia Qingyue) will boost profound strength by an entire realm. So no qualms about that you get hacks the training speed, although there's a limit. Side note If you think about it, if yuanba wasn't such a wimp when he was younger he would be peak sovereign or demi god maybe even god level it's really hacks.  

2. tots agreed this kid let her die to have Asgard harem 

3. yea physical skills are a better description. 
  • thelazyaj said:
    agonal said: 

1. yup it's true that external resources tyrant pill and the flower (the one he gave to Xia Qingyue) will boost profound strength by an entire realm. So no qualms about that you get hacks the training speed, although there's a limit. Side note If you think about it, if yuanba wasn't such a wimp when he was younger he would be peak sovereign or demi god maybe even god level it's really hacks.  

2. tots agreed this kid let her die to have Asgard harem 

3. yea physical skills are a better description. 
    True that. This was why Jasmine said that the Tyrant veins were wasted on him; because of his temperament, his veins were more of a course than a blessing as he would never be able to escape from [I think it was Elementary or Nascent] Realm.  

But I think that, given the nature of these and similar novels, we all knew there was no way they were going to let a sleeping dog, or tyrant, lie.  ;)