Yunba's Tyrant Veins or Yun Che's Evil God Veins which is more OP?

Which of this two do u guys think is better 

Comments

• Evil God veins obviously.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Evil God vein of course... Yuanba tyrant vein only grant him power boost... at least to me...
  • At early Tyrant Vein 'cuz it's give you huge boost on Profound Level.  At mid to late Evil God Veins rekts.Immunities towards attributes as well as arts make it insanely powerfull.
  • Naa Jasmine said already Evil God was way stronger than War God whose profound veins are those that yuanba has. So obviously Evil god's.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Evil god veins comes with those multiplying profound power effect when opening gates. 7th gates = 7x more power than same profound level of other person. MC can trash Tyrant level people when he reach Sky level.
  • Each gate allows for more than doubling the power. IIRC Evil Soul was 2-3 times , Burning Hearth 4-5 and so on.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Evil god veins are definitely stronger in the later game since with the seeds he will unlock basically max elemental affinities and elemental immunity, plus the increase from the gate. But if you're looking at early stages then it would definitely be the tyrant profound veins for it's large increase in power. if you look at it from a math perspective then tyrant is a equation: power = profound realm(X). but evil god veins are: power = profound realm * (profound realm + evil gates) +(Evil god seeds). 
  • but the greatest disadvantage bout Evil god Veins r that it can be inherited by there offsprings right ?
  • It can't , so far all signs seem to point at it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• It's already been said in the story that the Evil God Veins are better than the Tyrant Emperor Veins

Chapter 460 – Yue Ji and Mei Ji

“Because his profound veins are the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins which have already awakened at the preliminary stage!” Jasmine’s voice, was filled with an odd sense of pity. “Your Evil God’s Divine Veins come from the Evil God’s Indestructible Blood, while the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins, have similarly originated from blood left in this world by a true Primordial God… That god, was the ‘War God’ who was born for wars. Though the War God’s overall strength isn’t comparable to the Evil God’s, a War God in explosive rage, is comparable to a berserk Evil God. If mere mortals were to dare stir up a god’s anger… The consequences, would only be death!!”

Evil God Veins have way too many perks in comparison

• edited June 2016
    It's already been said in the story that the Evil God Veins are better than the Tyrant Emperor Veins

Chapter 460 – Yue Ji and Mei Ji

“Because his profound veins are the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins which have already awakened at the preliminary stage!” Jasmine’s voice, was filled with an odd sense of pity. “Your Evil God’s Divine Veins come from the Evil God’s Indestructible Blood, while the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins, have similarly originated from blood left in this world by a true Primordial God… That god, was the ‘War God’ who was born for wars. Though the War God’s overall strength isn’t comparable to the Evil God’s, a War God in explosive rage, is comparable to a berserk Evil God. If mere mortals were to dare stir up a god’s anger… The consequences, would only be death!!”

Evil God Veins have way too many perks in comparison

All that mentions is that the Evil God is stronger, it doesn't mention why. It could be bloodlines, items, techniques/arts, inherited talent, age, or just opportunities that allow him to surpass the War God.

Overall, I think Yunba's veins are stronger for the circumstance the two were born in, but Evil God's definitely far surpasses it in potential/OPness. Though, I like to think that Jasmine didn't know or didn't bother explaining the War God's powers, thus giving Yunba a chance to stay OP with Yun Che. I mean, I don't remember it exactly, but when you considering the name "tyrant vein" and the fact that Yunba has (I think) surpassed Tyrant, I feel like there is more to it. I think I remember Jasmine mentioning that Yunba would jump immediately to Tyrant, but that to me seems off as why would that Monarch/Saint guy train Yunba specifically if his only redeeming quality was that he could skip to tyrant.

But yeah, so far from what's been shown Evil God's veins definetly far surpass Tyrant in terms of potential.

• Evil God's are far, far stronger, the only thing Yuanba's has going for him is burst speed in cultivation, not sure there's anything else it'll provide, not that it's bad just for that though lol, still great veins to have but nothing on Evil God's. Just talking about the veins themselves, forget about the Evil God seeds, pound for pound Evil God veins are much stronger. If you take a Sovereign level Evil God successor and place them against a Sovereign with the tyrant veins, it's a no brainer on how that match will turn out, and therefore there's your answer right there. On top of the multiplicative increase in power though, they also give powers such as attacks, defense moves and what we're speculating is going to be a self heal ability based on the name, though we're waiting to find out for sure once it appears in the raws. I like to compare the two to the tortoise and the hare story, with Yuanba obviously representing the hare because of how fast he levels.
  • edited June 2016
    Evil God's are far, far stronger, the only thing Yuanba's has going for him is burst speed in cultivation, not sure there's anything else it'll provide, not that it's bad just for that though lol, still great veins to have but nothing on Evil God's. Just talking about the veins themselves, forget about the Evil God seeds, pound for pound Evil God veins are much stronger. If you take a Sovereign level Evil God successor and place them against a Sovereign with the tyrant veins, it's a no brainer on how that match will turn out, and therefore there's your answer right there. On top of the multiplicative increase in power though, they also give powers such as attacks, defense moves and what we're speculating is going to be a self heal ability based on the name, though we're waiting to find out for sure once it appears in the raws. I like to compare the two to the tortoise and the hare story, with Yuanba obviously representing the hare because of how fast he levels.
    You're not even listening to what I'm saying lmao. I said "Yunba's veins are stronger for the circumstances the two were born in". You cannot really deny that, considering that in the village the strongest was like Earth level. Yunba was a guaranteed tyrant if he could unlock his potential, Yun Che with JUST Evil God veins (excluding the potential) would be able to do nothing as he just doesn't have the resources.

Yes, Evil God's veins have the MUCH higher potential, but you are discrediting Yunba's veins too much and not reading between the lines. Would a divine+ bloodline, even if diluted, really only reach Tyrant? Why is it that Yunba is a sovereign when his Tyrant veins only help him reach Tyrant? Why is it that the Monarch Saint guy took him in as a disciple if his maximum potential is of a Tyrant? Also, didn't the Monarch Saint guy give his personal boat, that I think he won't even give to his children, to Yunba? 

Also, I think that even Jasmine herself said that the Evil God veins just by themselves are only slightly better than normal veins (don't quote me on this).

Edit: Soz bout quoting you, thought you were talking directly to me

• edited June 2016
    EliteHaz said:
    Evil God's are far, far stronger, the only thing Yuanba's has going for him is burst speed in cultivation, not sure there's anything else it'll provide, not that it's bad just for that though lol, still great veins to have but nothing on Evil God's. Just talking about the veins themselves, forget about the Evil God seeds, pound for pound Evil God veins are much stronger. If you take a Sovereign level Evil God successor and place them against a Sovereign with the tyrant veins, it's a no brainer on how that match will turn out, and therefore there's your answer right there. On top of the multiplicative increase in power though, they also give powers such as attacks, defense moves and what we're speculating is going to be a self heal ability based on the name, though we're waiting to find out for sure once it appears in the raws. I like to compare the two to the tortoise and the hare story, with Yuanba obviously representing the hare because of how fast he levels.
    You're not even listening to what I'm saying lmao. I said "Yunba's veins are stronger for the circumstances the two were born in". You cannot really deny that, considering that in the village the strongest was like Earth level. Yunba was a guaranteed tyrant if he could unlock his potential, Yun Che with JUST Evil God veins (excluding the potential) would be able to do nothing as he just doesn't have the resources.

Yes, Evil God's veins have the MUCH higher potential, but you are discrediting Yunba's veins too much and not reading between the lines. Would a divine+ bloodline, even if diluted, really only reach Tyrant? Why is it that Yunba is a sovereign when his Tyrant veins only help him reach Tyrant? Why is it that the Monarch Saint guy took him in as a disciple if his maximum potential is of a Tyrant? Also, didn't the Monarch Saint guy give his personal boat, that I think he won't even give to his children, to Yunba? 

Also, I think that even Jasmine herself said that the Evil God veins just by themselves are only slightly better than normal veins (don't quote me on this).
    thing is... he didnt even mention anything about tyrant vein being only helping yuanba reach tyrant only... he only said that tyrant veins only card is its boost on cultivation

p.s: and arent we talking about which is op so going with that then we will think that both veins will be at their max potential 
  • edited June 2016

• EliteHaz said:

thing is... he didnt even mention anything about tyrant vein being only helping yuanba reach tyrant only... he only said that tyrant veins only card is its boost on cultivation

p.s: and arent we talking about which is op so going with that then we will think that both veins will be at their max potential 
    If that's true mb, but I'm sure I read specifically that it's tyrant. Maybe I just got confused with the name. Also, we were talking about OP, but I simply stated, with half a sentence, that Yunba has the better start and better use out of it for the circumstance they were in.
  • @EliteHaz: I wasn't quoting you at all? I was responding to the OP, they asked which was stronger and I gave my answer, and to clarify, the question was which vein was stronger, not "which vein is stronger for the circumstances" :P Also if the person in question doesn't have the right mindset like how Yuanba was in the past, the veins will end up being a handicap rather than a gift, unlike with the evil god veins which has no limitation in that regard. In answer to one of your questions though, the reason the Monarch Saint guy took in Yuanba? Pretty easy one there lol, kid under 20 that hits Tyrant, aka a prodigy in their eyes, very young and a good egg to nurture. They know there's something special with his veins but if I remember they didn't know about what his veins were exactly, just that they were special, so all they see is a kid with unlimited potential. I believe he'll be able to continue progressing quickly through the profound ranks due to the veins and he'll be a powerhouse til the end. You are correct on your Jasmine quote btw, in fact it's a quote I've used in the past to counter arguments about him needing more energy to progress in profound rank or some other BS like that lol so you're definitely correct here. That's the veins but not the gates however, the gates are what make the veins special, along with the seeds but I'm not counting them for this post.
  • EliteHaz said:
    EliteHaz said:
    Evil God's are far, far stronger, the only thing Yuanba's has going for him is burst speed in cultivation, not sure there's anything else it'll provide, not that it's bad just for that though lol, still great veins to have but nothing on Evil God's. Just talking about the veins themselves, forget about the Evil God seeds, pound for pound Evil God veins are much stronger. If you take a Sovereign level Evil God successor and place them against a Sovereign with the tyrant veins, it's a no brainer on how that match will turn out, and therefore there's your answer right there. 

If that's true mb, but I'm sure I read specifically that it's tyrant. Maybe I just got confused with the name. Also, we were talking about OP, but I simply stated, with half a sentence, that Yunba has the better start and better use out of it for the circumstance they were in.
    @Elitehaz Your counterargument doesn't really do well to support your position.  Fate says that the cultivation boost is its most noticeable benefit, and then you say that the cultivation boost being the main benefit is a big deal because Floating Cloud Village cultivation is weak.  Jumping to Tyrant in a few years is very impressive and virtually unheard of, but as other have stated, this is more of a short-term benefit rather than a long-term one.  But your point is a moot one because YC is already showing the strength of a sovereign at Emperor.

It's said that Yuanba's freakish size is due to his Tyrant veins.  So I'd surmise that his base strength is simply greater compared to another cultivator and has similar properties to the Evil God's Veins; that being able to fight those of a higher cultivation level and exhibit much stronger burst-damage compared to one with normal veins.  Basically, Yuanba's body is stronger, so profound realm strength has a greater effect on him.  That and he is able to channel more power for higher burst damage, like how he killed the dude on the profound ark.  

The two are really similar.  For the above reasons, Tyrant veins are better for early cultivation (huge power spike, +base strength), but the overall edge has to go with Evil God's because, other than the power spike and freakish size, Evil God's veins do everything Yuanba do, and more!  Multiplicative increase in strength from the gates and immunity/control of elements from the seeds, to say nothing of the utility obtained from the techniques that are acquired from the gates themselves.  Attacks x2, Defense x1, Heal (?) x1.
  •  Forgotten_Fate said:
    @EliteHaz: I wasn't quoting you at all? I was responding to the OP, they asked which was stronger and I gave my answer, and to clarify, the question was which vein was stronger, not "which vein is stronger for the circumstances" :P Also if the person in question doesn't have the right mindset like how Yuanba was in the past, the veins will end up being a handicap rather than a gift, unlike with the evil god veins which has no limitation in that regard. In answer to one of your questions though, the reason the Monarch Saint guy took in Yuanba? Pretty easy one there lol, kid under 20 that hits Tyrant, aka a prodigy in their eyes, very young and a good egg to nurture. They know there's something special with his veins but if I remember they didn't know about what his veins were exactly, just that they were special, so all they see is a kid with unlimited potential. I believe he'll be able to continue progressing quickly through the profound ranks due to the veins and he'll be a powerhouse til the end. You are correct on your Jasmine quote btw, in fact it's a quote I've used in the past to counter arguments about him needing more energy to progress in profound rank or some other BS like that lol so you're definitely correct here. That's the veins but not the gates however, the gates are what make the veins special, along with the seeds but I'm not counting them for this post.
    Oh soz, I thought you were. Mb. Also, I understand it's not about situational, but I literally said half a sentence around the circumstance xD. And yeah, I understood the mindset thing, but the benefits the Evil God veins are only accessible by being a certain level in terms of training. If we're just going to give it to basic Yun Che without Jasmine's knowlege/bloodlines/techniques than his progress wouldn't be as quick and he would most likely not be able to use it to the full extent. And I see on the monarch thing, but I dunno, I think he has something else up his sleeve. The monarch guy allowed Yunba to use his personal ship, so I get the feeling there's more.
    agonal said:
    EliteHaz said:
    EliteHaz said:
    Evil God's are far, far stronger, the only thing Yuanba's has going for him is burst speed in cultivation, not sure there's anything else it'll provide, not that it's bad just for that though lol, still great veins to have but nothing on Evil God's. Just talking about the veins themselves, forget about the Evil God seeds, pound for pound Evil God veins are much stronger. If you take a Sovereign level Evil God successor and place them against a Sovereign with the tyrant veins, it's a no brainer on how that match will turn out, and therefore there's your answer right there. 

@Elitehaz Your counterargument doesn't really do well to support your position.  Fate says that the cultivation boost is its most noticeable benefit, and then you say that the cultivation boost being the main benefit is a big deal because Floating Cloud Village cultivation is weak.  Jumping to Tyrant in a few years is very impressive and virtually unheard of, but as other have stated, this is more of a short-term benefit rather than a long-term one.  But your point is a moot one because YC is already showing the strength of a sovereign at Emperor.

It's said that Yuanba's freakish size is due to his Tyrant veins.  So I'd surmise that his base strength is simply greater compared to another cultivator and has similar properties to the Evil God's Veins; that being able to fight those of a higher cultivation level and exhibit much stronger burst-damage compared to one with normal veins.  Basically, Yuanba's body is stronger, so profound realm strength has a greater effect on him.  That and he is able to channel more power for higher burst damage, like how he killed the dude on the profound ark.  

The two are really similar.  For the above reasons, Tyrant veins are better for early cultivation (huge power spike, +base strength), but the overall edge has to go with Evil God's because, other than the power spike and freakish size, Evil God's veins do everything Yuanba do, and more!  Multiplicative increase in strength from the gates and immunity/control of elements from the seeds, to say nothing of the utility obtained from the techniques that are acquired from the gates themselves.  Attacks x2, Defense x1, Heal (?) x1.
    1) I'm saying something that is an IF. Key word is IF, and if you're going to argue with me about this IF, than you must stay within the circumstances of the IF. You are not, and are bringing up Yun Che's future, which Yun Che would not have without his several power ups and several plot armour moments. We're not comparing the two, we're comparing their veins and at the end of the day, although I do believe Yun Che has much better potential (considering what we know), I still think Yunba had a better situation at if we're just counting the veins.
  • Btw, sorry about the arguing. I think my Yunba fanboyism just went overboard e.e
  • Evil God veins may be more OP when it comes to potential.
    But if I were to pick one, it would be the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins.
    And it's not just because my name is War God. 

All Yuanba has to do is to injure himself while later cultivating in silence - full of rage. No teacher, no special cheat skills, no poison pearl, no elemental seed, no divine beat blood added to his system, and no 54 puncture points in the profound veins opened.

Just raw potential. This makes Yuanba more OP than Yun Che, because imagine if Yuanba had all those special properties like Yun Che...

As long as I can channel my anger to it's fullest potential, I'd have less problems getting stronger. Tyrant Veins all day. 

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the tyrant veins only give a boost to cultivation. So if that's all, then it is complete crap compared to the evil God. So you get a high cultivation, so what, in the end your true fighting potential still depends also on techniques and arts or element affinity etc. evil God offers plenty of that. As we see Yun Che by relying not on his profound cultivation level, but these various abilities from evil God, plus more, is super op. If the tyrant veins only give cultivation boost then that doesn't amount to the same level. You can be a monarch but if you got no special techniques or anything you might get beaten by overlords who do. A high cultivation without a solid foundation isn't necessarily a good thing. 
  • It hasn't really been explained what all the tyrant views do yet. But so far there's that golden light that crushes everything. And there is also the tyrant heart cultivation speed. As yaunba gets stronger I'm assuming more will be revealed. As far as the evil God goes he's got unbreakable profound viens all his gate power ups and the elemental immunities that come from the seeds. So far that's all I believe that are revealed
  • edited June 2016
    Tyrants vein = grant Yuanba Super power boost in cultivation... it didn't give him anything besides this...
    Evil God vein = slow power boost but grant yun che power of evil God, made him capable fighting someone stronger than him, made him completely immune to all attribute... its has unlimited potential with yun che and yun che still not reach its true potential yet...
  • Chapter 462 – Explode! The Tyrannical Emperor Awakens (2)

“What’s that?” Feng Feiyan, who was just about to step forward to deal a fatal blow to Xia Yuanba, stopped his feet, and questioned.

Suddenly, the golden light radiating from Xia Yuanba’s chest slightly startled Ye Xinghan. Following after, his expression suddenly changed greatly. Even his eyes which had been narrowed lazily all this while, had completely widened in an instant, and they were even filled immediately with deep fear. “Tyrannical… Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins!!”

“Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins? What does that mean?” Feng Feiyan turned to face Ye Xinghan, and asked skeptically. The legends surrounding the Tyrannical Emperor’s Divine Veins only existed in the records kept in the Sacred Grounds. Although Feng Feiyan was the Great Elder of Divine Phoenix Sect, he had never heard of it either.

When he turned to face Ye Xinghan, he had naturally seen the severe change in his expression as well. His heart suddenly skipped a beat, before he hurriedly turned to once again face Xia Yuanba… And at that moment his line of sight landed on Xia Yuanba once again, his pupils fiercely shrank.

Xia Yuanba, who was initially gasping for his final breath and looked as though he was about to lose his life, suddenly stood up slowly at this moment. The golden radiance quickly spread out from his chest, gradually enveloping his entire body, which caused his chest, limbs, and even his hair, to become a blinding golden color! And at the moment this golden color spread to where his left arm was, the radiance suddenly grew intense, and right after, it suddenly stretched… In an instant, the left arm and even the hand which he had initially lost, actually grew out in but a single moment!! It recovered nicely and completely.

“Wh… Wh… What!?” Feng Feiyan’s pair of eyeballs had almost burst from shock. This was definitely the most shocking, and most unbelievable scene he had ever seen in his entire life.

Not just his severed arm, following the spread of the golden radiance, the injuries on Xia Yuanba’s entire body were recovering extremely quickly. In but a few seconds, the hundreds of large and small wounds on his entire body, had all disappeared. He straightened his body, and stared widely with his eyes… His pair of pupils, were shockingly a blinding golden color as well! From his muscles, to his blood, to his hair, and to his pupils… Not a single part of his body wasn’t golden!

That sounds like a power of his viens not just fast cultivation speed or else why would jasmine compare him to a war god?

• Did they make it clear what happens to yuanbas cultivation speed for the levels after tyrant? The advantage it has is a person goes from noob level into tyrant really fast. But what about when they try to become sovereign? Is their cultivation speed back to normal therefore making tyrant veins useless? Does it create bottleneck, actually making it harder to go above tyrant? 
  • If I remember correctly, another benefit of Evil God's veins is that it allows multiple divine bloodlines to coexist without any rejection. Normal people may have at most 3 divine bloodlines. Yun Che has 6.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited June 2016
    Evil God Vein:
    Pros:
    * allows its user to have easier time comprehending technique if u have the corresponding seeds 
    * Immunity to elements
    * increase boost by opening the gates and getting its corresponding techniques during battles
    * makes its user to use multiple elements (not sure if it also helps with multiple divine bloodlines)
    * makes the user fight people above its realm
    Cons:
    * needs the seeds
    * experience hell in order to get it

Tyrant Vein:
    Pros:
    * boost on cultivation
    Cons:
    * needs a special event that will make the user wants to gain power else the vein is a handicap
  • the evil god veins is so op that even jasmine wanted them but she didnt use it since you have to cultivate from the start if you use them.
  • Just imagine when yun che also gain star god vein or something related to it.....