I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• Nix said:
    he with senior brother Yao creating chaos in the national crosstalk competition his ban lifted after international mathematic competition

How many more chapter to go?
  • Nix said:
    he with senior brother Yao creating chaos in the national crosstalk competition his ban lifted after international mathematic competition

soon, about 20
  • Nix said:
    Nix said:

soon, about 20
    I see, thanks
  • Congratulations are in order, Zhang Ye is about to be a father. Chapter 1411, Wu is diagnosed pregnant.
  • CKtalon said:
    He had fantasies of Rao Aimin but in the most recent chapters, he has already proposed to his girlfriend. She is technically his boss' boss' boss...

they meet sometime in chapter 300
    I thought the mc said he had no intention of marrying ladies older than him which is why the plot introduced the pathological lying classmate Dong Shanshan
  • I just try checking this out by looking at the lastest raw chapter and did the author just have the mc be the creator of one piece? What the heck is going on in this novel, does this happen a lot in this novel? Guess Chinese author give no shit about copyright or any of that.
  • edited February 2017
    I just try checking this out by looking at the lastest raw chapter and did the author just have the mc be the creator of one piece? What the heck is going on in this novel, does this happen a lot in this novel? Guess Chinese author give no shit about copyright or any of that.
    He got banned from any non charity work in Japan and Korea so he created One Piece. Presumably to reveal that he's the author so the people of Japan allow him back in.
  • One piece, Naruto, Tantei Conan, SlamDunk, Dragon Ball, Doraemon, Gun dam are the mangas that he has published
  • I would really like to know how the mc's family react to his relationship. I just like hoe he will leave people so shocked they forget to think.

Thanks in advance.
  • At first they didn't believe him that he has a fiancée but when his mom opened the door and saw that said fiancée was old wu and Zhang Ye confirmed it they were more than happy, their little demon wouldn't die old and virgin
  • Had the mc produce a tv series and star as a mc of it yet? If he didn't then he should total produce duke of mount deer, he would be perfect as the mc wei xiaobao. 
  • I have only read to chapter 300's right now but I gotta said that I believe the author make a mistake by not having him end up with the landlady, their interaction is so nice together and it look like a family so I am really disappointed from the spoiler he didn't end up with her. The other modern day novel I read all have harem and end in harem so hopefully and I really mean hopefully the author somehow make it happen like those other moder day novel. 
  • I have only read to chapter 300's right now but I gotta said that I believe the author make a mistake by not having him end up with the landlady, their interaction is so nice together and it look like a family so I am really disappointed from the spoiler he didn't end up with her. The other modern day novel I read all have harem and end in harem so hopefully and I really mean hopefully the author somehow make it happen like those other moder day novel. 
    I hope your wish will never come true, no offense. Modern day harems are the worst, unless they actually make sense. If he had been born in Egypt for example, it wouldn't have been that far fetched for him to have four wives(though I can't say I would have liked it), but a modern day Chinese celebrity having a harem makes no sense. 
  • edited March 2017
    Attolis said:
    I have only read to chapter 300's right now but I gotta said that I believe the author make a mistake by not having him end up with the landlady, their interaction is so nice together and it look like a family so I am really disappointed from the spoiler he didn't end up with her. The other modern day novel I read all have harem and end in harem so hopefully and I really mean hopefully the author somehow make it happen like those other moder day novel. 
    I hope your wish will never come true, no offense. Modern day harems are the worst, unless they actually make sense. If he had been born in Egypt for example, it wouldn't have been that far fetched for him to have four wives(though I can't say I would have liked it), but a modern day Chinese celebrity having a harem makes no sense. 
    I can understand your point but with the whole magical ring thing going on, it's not like it can't turn all fantasy like later on(hopefully not). Still I just find it that him not ending up with the landlady was a mistake in my opinion. Also it's not strange for famous celebrity to have lover on the side or mistresses so it could be a part of plot later on. So i don't see why a Chinese celebrity having harem which doesn't have to mean he have to marry all of them make no sense, it's fine as long as he don't outright marry them but I also know it's unlikely but hey I can still hope. Would be fun to have an arc where a picture of him groping or going to a hotel with another girls get publish and he have to deal with the scandal.

also I have been wondering, how is he going to be top in the international stage? I mean he racist as hell so how would people around the world like him and he poem would have no use in the international stage. Is this novel just going to end when he reach s rank celebrity in Asia?
  • CKtalon said:
    There will definitely not be a harem from the current trajectory of the story.

No one knows who 2 is. The Hacker war arc has ended.
    well things change now
  • I just try checking this out by looking at the lastest raw chapter and did the author just have the mc be the creator of one piece? What the heck is going on in this novel, does this happen a lot in this novel? Guess Chinese author give no shit about copyright or any of that.
    Since it is a parallel world One piece dosent exit there.Due to few circumstances he makes top novels like DBZ doremon onepiece and leaves them in the middle
  • Quick Question: I guess it was never revealed that Zhang Ye is a hacker?
  • Coruscan said:
    Quick Question: I guess it was never revealed that Zhang Ye is a hacker?
    It was just revealed in latest raw. He was currently being held in prison due to it
  • Maleaky said:
    Coruscan said:
    It was just revealed in latest raw. He was currently being held in prison due to it
    Oh damn, alright then. Thx.
  • Coruscan said:
    Maleaky said:
    Coruscan said:
    Oh damn, alright then. Thx.
    He did release another virus though.
  • A couple questions plz 1. Is there a harem or just 1 girl? 2. Is there yuri or ntr in this novel? 3. Does mc get pretty strong? 4. Since his girlfriend is a lot older then him will get her something to retain beauty?
  • edited March 2017
    A couple questions plz 1. Is there a harem or just 1 girl? 2. Is there yuri or ntr in this novel? 3. Does mc get pretty strong? 4. Since his girlfriend is a lot older then him will get her something to retain beauty?
    1. Just 1 Girl (Wu)
    2. No yuri or ntr
    3. He's near the level of a martial arts grandmaster. He eats fruits that make his body stronger, faster, and more durable. It's only from the 1st level of game system which means that it's possible there is higher level fruit.
    4. It's only been a few years since story started so she's still in her 30's.
  • Maleaky said:
    Coruscan said:
    oh damn how did they found out?
  • Maleaky said:
    Coruscan said:
    oh damn how did they found out?
    They accused Big Saber Bro and held the rest of the team in some form of house arrest. He revealed himself to free them of the accusation and went to prison.
  • newtonian said:
    A couple questions plz 1. Is there a harem or just 1 girl? 2. Is there yuri or ntr in this novel? 3. Does mc get pretty strong? 4. Since his girlfriend is a lot older then him will get her something to retain beauty?
    1. Just 1 Girl (Wu)
    2. No yuri or ntr
    3. He's near the level of a martial arts grandmaster. He eats fruits that make his body stronger, faster, and more durable. It's only from the 1st level of game system which means that it's possible there is higher level fruit.
    4. It's only been a few years since story started so she's still in her 30's.
    Ty so what's his girlfriends name and does she really love him? What's his age and hers
  • edited March 2017
    His girlfriend and future wife is Old Wu, Wu Zeqing. She's like 10 years older.
  • newtonian said:
    His girlfriend and future wife is Old Wu, Wu Zeqing. She's like 10 years older.
    Sits its wuxia will he cultivate and will his girlfriend as well
  • edited March 2017
    Now I am curious how he is going to be a super star internationally. What route can he take? He have to be good at English at least in my opinion but seeing how he is with English, wonder how he can get pass this. I am pretty sure that he have to get a noble prize later on but that alone won't be enough so is he going to goes down the Jackie chan route and star in action movie cause I seriously doubt he have any other option in the international stage. A lot of the most popular and famous international superstar should be from America so it's interesting to see how he compete with them, hope author be a little realistic about this.
  • which chapter is the one in which he starts drawing one piece and dbz?
  • edited March 2017
    which chapter is the one in which he starts drawing one piece and dbz?
    Chapter 1422, 1436 is when it's publish.