Comments

• Who wins The Voice in the novel? 
  • So he only bangs his wife? 
  • So he only bangs his wife? 
    He has not banged anyone until now but it seems to be the future
  • Beel said:
    So he only bangs his wife? 
    After all those foreplay and teasing the girls, until now still no progress? Lol
  • Beel said:
    So he only bangs his wife? 
    After all those foreplay and teasing the girls, until now still no progress? Lol
    He is too busy smashing fools left and right and being a overly crazy nationalist 
  • With all the repeating style of story and overly nationalist.. I really do believe that this is one of the best story ive read, the comedy and how the author makes us feel the excitement of how zhang ye thrashing other. Especially the king of mask singer arc.. That the best arc IMO...
  • anlie said:
    With all the repeating style of story and overly nationalist.. I really do believe that this is one of the best story ive read, the comedy and how the author makes us feel the excitement of how zhang ye thrashing other. Especially the king of mask singer arc.. That the best arc IMO...
    There is a lot of plot holes though like his fans keep on criticizing him every time he change career even though he already accomplish many things and recognized as multi-talented.
  • anlie said:
    With all the repeating style of story and overly nationalist.. I really do believe that this is one of the best story ive read, the comedy and how the author makes us feel the excitement of how zhang ye thrashing other. Especially the king of mask singer arc.. That the best arc IMO...
    Yep it is like a burst of excitement.As long as you skip over every part he talks about other countries
  • Who wins the Voice?
  • Who wins the Voice?
    Funny thing is... I really dont remember who won.. If im not mistaken its the guy that have female sound.. Correct me if im wrong...
  • anlie said:
    Who wins the Voice?
    Funny thing is... I really dont remember who won.. If im not mistaken its the guy that have female sound.. Correct me if im wrong...
    What was the voice i forgot about it
  • When does zhang ye and wu zeqing actually start dating?
  • Beel said:
    anlie said:
    Who wins the Voice?
    What was the voice i forgot about it
    Its the first singing program that zhang ye did and he did this program with cctv one if im not wrong (before he made food documentary program)
  • anlie said:
    Who wins the Voice?
    You mean the teacher from the kid's school, the sports teacher who sing like a man. If I'm not wrong.
  • subi54 said:
    anlie said:
    Who wins the Voice?
    You mean the teacher from the kid's school, the sports teacher who sing like a man. If I'm not wrong.
    I thought it was the guy who fixes bikes  :/
  • subi54 said:
    anlie said:
    Who wins the Voice?
    I thought it was the guy who fixes bikes  :/
  • eroero
    edited December 2016
    Is the story going the harem route so far I heard he gets a GF right now but I still don't know if they will stay together.I really hoping for the harem route by the time the story gets to the end. Who's with me!!! Because I love all the female characters so far right now I'm at 426 and we just got a new female character introduced so it would be quite disappointing if we get all these females introduced and they just disappear by the end of it or become Friends.
  • ero said:
    Is the story going the harem route so far I heard he gets a GF right now but I still don't know if they will stay together.I really hoping for the harem route by the time the story gets to the end. Who's with me!!! Because I love all the female characters so far right now I'm at 426 and we just got a new female character introduced so it would be quite disappointing if we get all these females introduced and they just disappear by the end of it or become Friends.
    He's already married to his GF.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Best arc IMO.. Is masked King competition.. I even play it on the youtube while re reading it lmao.. Just to get the feel
  • Akashura said:
    ero said:
    So I guess the harem route isn't gonna happen fuck it's annoying since all the females around him were good and we got to know them just for the author to throw them aside.
  • Akashura said:
    ero said:
    But the story is still ongoing so I'm gonna cling onto hope that the author somehow allows it still to be a harem. Since I really like Rao Aimin's character and I would love it if she got with the MC
  • ero said:
    Akashura said:
    ero said:
    But the story is still ongoing so I'm gonna cling onto hope that the author somehow allows it still to be a harem. Since I really like Rao Aimin's character and I would love it if she got with the MC
    You do realize the story is placed in modern day China right? Do you think that a country which limits how many children you can have would allow a harem? Maybe it would make some sort of sense if the MC was part of murim or whatever(a hidden martial world) but this MC is a freaking celebrity, it would be stupid if the author made him a harem.
  • eroero
    edited December 2016
    Attolis said:
    ero said:
    Akashura said:
    ero said:
    You do realize the story is placed in modern day China right? Do you think that a country which limits how many children you can have would allow a harem? Maybe it would make some sort of sense if the MC was part of murim or whatever(a hidden martial world) but this MC is a freaking celebrity, it would be stupid if the author made him a harem.
    I'm still gonna blindly hope. That's my idea ending so until the end I'm clinging onto hope. And I heard that the author intended on having a harem ending but due to some problems it's unclear now if he still intends to end it with a harem or not.
  • edited December 2016
    Whats the conclusion of the current arc?
    Edit: I mean, did they find out who 2 really is?
    I will appreciate if you write a summary
  • There will definitely not be a harem from the current trajectory of the story.

No one knows who 2 is. The Hacker war arc has ended.
  • shh, we still have hopes and dreams, it's christmas, don't ruin them!
  • CKtalon said:
    There will definitely not be a harem from the current trajectory of the story.

No one knows who 2 is. The Hacker war arc has ended.
    I see, thanks
  • how about this #43 policy?
  • edited January 2017
    how does this SARFT policy arc end? wat does he do?? any hacking??
  • how does this SARFT policy arc end? wat does he do?? any hacking??
    he with senior brother Yao creating chaos in the national crosstalk competition his ban lifted after international mathematic competition